Big Bang Theory: Penny's Fan Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny laid down on the bed as she adjust the pillow under her head. She got a look at Nick's hairy chest that narrows down to his belly into, his shorts and his hairy thighs as he climbed on the bed. She wondered how dark his skin were, "...not black but darker brown... maybe?" she thought.

Leonard thought that Nick could be the ape-ist because of his dark skin and how hairy he is, hair on his back down to his thighs. His wonderment of Nick's dark skin was answered when Nicholas told him that his father was black and his mother was Mexican.

Penny watched Nick climbed on the bed supporting his crotch with one hand as if protecting or hiding his bulge that made her anxious to see his cock.

Nick watched Penny spread open the towel as he got closer, revealing her perky breast and bald mound. He slipped his knees between Penny's feet as he got closer that made her spread her legs. He crawled between Penny's legs, minimizing contact but the tip of his stiff cock straining against his boxers shorts, touching her thighs and mound.

Penny spread her legs as a response from the subtle tingling feeling as she felt Nick's covered cockhead brushed and poked her skin, awakening her sensations. She attempted to sneak her hand between them but saw Nick shook his head.

Nick kissed Penny on the lips for a few sec before his lips started to travel down her neck.

Penny let out a soft moan as Nick licked and ground his tongue on her neck just below the ear and with his beard tickling her skin.

Leonard watched Nick kissed Penny down her shoulder, to her chest and to her breast and saw him slowly slip his boxers down as he planted kisses all over Penny's breasts. His eye squinted as he tried a second glance of Nick's penis as he second guessed what he saw.

Penny bit her lower lip as Nick's tongue circled her areola barely touching its nipple then did the same with the other. She then suddenly felt Nick's cockhead lightly poking and sliding on her mound's outer pussy lips, teasing her.

Leonard heard Penny's soft moans and saw her bottom gyrate as if trying to catch Nick's cock. He readjusted his cock as the contrast of their skin made his cock twitch in his pants.

"Ahhhh... Ahhh... Ohhh..." Penny moaned as she raised her chest when Nick's tongue finally made contact with her nipple, circling and rapidly flipping it with the tip of his tongue. She even got more excited when she felt Nick's cockhead poking her slit.

Nick played tease with Penny's nipples and slit until her moans got louder and more frequent, gasping in-between; and her hands squeezed his hairy arm and waist, her knees against his hips.

Penny gasped and held her breath as she felt Nick's cockhead slid down between her folds. She felt her clit as if its on fire, wanting attention, "Oh God..." she said softly, pleading, as her mound twirled.

Nick started to kiss Penny down to her mound and felt her tummy fluttered as his lips made contact on her abs. He teased Penny once more when he reached her bald mound, mustering all his will not to touch her clit as he kissed and licked her inner cunt lips. Its cunt lips were stiff like a blunt blade allowing him to flap it with the tip of his tongue.

Penny felt like she's going crazy as she couldn't bare the teasing much longer. Her head turned side to side as she gasped and moaned. Her mound started to gyrate radically trying to catch Nick's tongue and have her clit licked.

"OHHH... OHH... AHHHH!..." Penny moaned loud as Nick engulfed her swollen clit and twirled his tongue around it. Her hands went to his head and as she ground her mound on his mouth.

Leonard got up and took a closer look at Penny as he heard her moans like he never heard from her before. He saw his wife's lovely face blush with her eyes closed as she moaned the most erotic moans he ever heard that made his cock even harder.

Penny was close to cumming when Nick broke contact with her clit, "Ahhnngg... Wha...." She was saying when Nick suddenly was on top of her, his body hairs tickling her body all over. "Oh!" she yelped excitedly as she felt Nick's cock on her opening.

Nick kissed Penny on the lips as he slowly thrust his cock, feeling her breath in his mouth then gasped as his cockhead penetrated her tight opening.

"... mine's ticker by the looks of it... but definitely longer..." Leonard thought as he watched Nick's penis inch its way in Penny's pussy. He can't believe how aroused he was getting, watching the contrasted bodies on top of each other, his dark cock against her white pinkish mound. He shifted his penis once more in the confines of his pants. A crazy thought flashed in his mind as he watched the two on the bed, "...this could be an X-rated scene in the Serial Ape-ist..." when he heard her moans once more.

"Oh yes.. Oh... Oh..." Penny moaned as Nick's cock started to go in and out of her tight pussy. Her arousal picked up in an instant from where it left her hanging. Her hands went to his waist pulling him down with no effort or strength to it, like a subtle hint.

Nick continued to fuck Penny with only four inches or so of his length and would alternate nibbling and gently sucking her nipples until he felt her fingers dug into his fatty waist.

"Uhnnn... I'm cumming... Ohhh... Oh... I'm cumming... Uhnnng..." Penny moaned and spread her legs wider as if inviting Nick to thrust further.

Leonard saw creamy white cum cling at Nick's shaft about half way its length as it continued to slide in and out of Penny's pussy, forming ring froth around her opening and Nick's girth.

Nick placed his hands on Penny's shoulders and held her steady as he slowly thrust his pelvis, pushing his cock deeper in her tight wet cavity.

Penny haven't recovered from her orgasm when she felt Nick's cock stretched her cunt walls as it slid deeper, triggering more of her pleasure points deep within her pussy. She held her breath as Nick's cock reached her cervix, pushing it constantly.

Nick firmly held Penny's shoulders as her body started to slid up while he continued to push his cock against her cervix. He felt her body tensed as its cock reach full penetration, his pubic hairs mated against her bald mound.

"AHHNHNNG!..." Penny moaned as she released her breath, "Oh Gawwwd..." she said as she catches her breath while her cunt muscles tensed, squeezing Nick's shaft. Her pussy secreted so much cunt juices that it started to seep out between her opening and Nick's girth and trickle down her ass.

Penny was in a daze as her pussy relaxes as it slowly get used to its fullness. She savored the length of Nick's cock deep inside her that triggered pleasure points that were only been reached by two other cocks before.

Leonard already has his cock out and slowly jacking its shaft. He saw Nick said something to Penny and he saw her nod. He then watched Nick hooked Penny's legs one after the other with his arms.

"Ahhhhh..." Penny moaned once more as Nick ground his pelvis against hers, pushing probably another inch of its shaft inside her.

Nick started to thrust in and out of Penny's pussy, pulling out two inches at first then gradually increased it till he was fucking her with eight to ten inches and maintained a steady pace.

"Oh... Oh... Oh... AHHHnng... Oh..." Penny moaned with every thrust and gasped between moans. She would yelp and moan loud whenever Nick went balls deep after every few thrust.

Nick managed to control his urge to cum remembering what his father told him and practiced it on various high end escorts his mother managed in Mexico back in the days. He then moved Penny's legs on his shoulders and leaned further causing her ass to lift off the bed. "Let me know if you can't take it," he told Penny with a challenging tone.

Penny nod her head once more and gasped as Nick ground his cock in her cunt.

Nick started slow and in full stroke bumping his pelvis against Penny's ass then gradually picking up the pace.

Penny tried to contain her moans, biting her lips till she couldn't bare it much longer as the pain/pleasure inside her got stronger as their mound and pubic bone bump collide.

"OHHH.... AHHHNNG...AHHHNG!" Penny moaned hard.

Leonard saw Nick said something to Penny as he continued to pump her cunt with his eleven inch cock. "AHHH... D-DON'T... AHHHNG... S-ST...OP... OH MY GOD... AHHH..." he heard Penny's response.

Penny's body tensed up then started to tremble, "I'm cumming... oh... I'm cumming," she blurted out.

Leonard heard her exotic moan then held her breath and saw her ass jerked with her legs with Nick's dark hairy sack resting on her ass.

Nick released Penny's legs as she catches her breath after an intense orgasm. He got off her and his cock slipped out of her spent pussy glistening with her cum.

Penny still recovering from her orgasm took a glance at Nick and saw for the first time his long dark cock. She was in trance wondering how she was able to take all its entire length as if she haven't before when Nick suddenly took her hand and assisted her move towards the edge of the bed.

Nick has Penny laid down with her butt just at the edge of the bed and quickly guided his cock on her opening.

Penny still in a daze gasped as Nick's cock entered her all the way in one thrust and pushed her knees outward. She gasped and moaned as Nick fucked her pussy in different angles.

Leonard watched intently as Nick grunted and heard him moan for the first time, "Can I cum in your pussy?" he heard Nick.

---------------------------

Penny love the feeling of cum spurting and filling her pussy. She talked to Leonard about protection and being fertile, wanting to please Leonard, she agreed but told him to tell Nick to pull out. She didn't told Leonard when she thought of her backup plan, Priya's pill. But she has to ask Raj to get it for her and its been a while to rekindle their friends with benefits. She just hoped she doesn't have to, but then...

---------------------------

Penny felt her pussy tingle from the thoughts of Nick's cum filling her, but she talked it over with Leonard. She propped up on her elbows, "Cum in my mouth," she said.

Leonard was a little disappointed when he heard Penny's response, "...at least he tried asking," he thought.

---------------------------

Leonard had told Nick about Penny being fertile and he must pull out, it's the only way; he's lucky or maybe because of the alcohol that she even agreed to it without protection at all, "...but ask her if you can," he told Nick when they were in the living room. He thought of Priya's pill for just in case, but didn't want to mention Priya's name to Penny.

----------------------------

Penny's moans filled the room once more as Nick fucked her in full stroke, "Oh... Oh... AHHHNG... Oh... Ahh..." she moaned as she watched Nick's cock in and out of her pussy and would tilt her head back after every few thrust. She felt her orgasm building up fast once more when Nick started to grunt and moan.

"AHHH... Here it cums... Ahhh... Ahhh," Nick moaned.

Penny sat up as soon as Nick pulled out of her cunt and quickly took over jacking off Nick's shaft as she enclosed her mouth on its cockhead. Spurt after spurt, cum hit the back of her throat that almost made her gag.

"AHHH... mmm... mmm..." Nick moaned as he watched Penny furiously jacked his shaft.

Penny managed to swallow the surprising amount of cum and sucked its head hard after she swallowed the last drop and popped it out of her mouth.

Penny didn't noticed Leonard practically behind Nick and was suddenly on top of her, startling her for a sec. She spread her legs as she felt Leonard's cock on her opening. "Uhnndd," she gasped as Leonard's fat cock entered her in one thrust.

Leonard was happy to feel the tightness of Penny's cunt even after another cock had fucked her. Without saying a word, he started to fuck Penny, fast and hard.

Penny just moaned as she savored the familiar cock that she love but felt much harder. She also thought that Leonard was fucking her like never before, like a different person and she liked it for some reason or another. Her orgasm quickly caught up and the wanting feeling of cum in her cunt took over her, "Uhhh... Uhhh... Fuck me... Uhhh... cum inside... Uhhh... I want to feel your cum..." Penny said immixed with her moans.

Penny's words were like a trigger pulled as Leonard heard her, "Oh my God... I'm cumming... AHHH..." he moaned.

"UHHhhh... Fuck me... fill my pussy... Uhhhh..." Penny moaned as she felt Leonard's hot cum fill her pussy and made her release her own.

"That was amazing... I love you..." Leonard said as he stared at his wife's green eyes.

"I love you Dr. Hofstadter... you are great too... Wooo, look at you. You didn't even need your inhaler," Penny said, teasing.

"Hold that thought..." Leonard said, "...Wait... does this mean?"

Penny smiled seductively and nod her head, "You'll owe me big time," she told Leonard. She felt His cock went hard in an instant inside her. "Okay let me freshen up first," she said as she playfully pushed Leonard off her and went to the bathroom.

Leonard finally noticed Nick sitting where he was sitting before with its long hard penis sticking up like a black police baton. He gave him a two thumbs up grinning ear to ear.

Penny came out of the bathroom after a few minutes fully naked, "Okay boys... let's do this," Penny said as she walked to the bed. She gulped down another glass of wine before climbing on the bed.

"I need to use the bathroom real quick," Leonard said as he head towards the bathroom with his inhaler.

Leonard saw Penny in a 69 on top of Nick when he got out of the bathroom. He watched the contrasting bodies and Nick's dark cock in and out of his wife's mouth for a few sec before joining them. He knelt beside Penny and offered her his stiff cock.

The threesome Leonard have been dreaming of finally came true that instant when Penny started alternately sucked Nick and Leonard, while her pussy was being eaten by Nick.

They engaged in different positions were Penny in a cowgirl while she sucked the other, on all fours on the bed fucked in both ends, in a scissor while she sucked the other, and feet on the floor doggie and suck. Leonard would watch a one on one when he needed a breather one were Penny in a reverse cowgirl leaning back that gave him a perfect view of Nick's dark penis in and out of Penny's swollen pink mound which he saw her cum. Another with Penny on her knees, bent over face on the bed while Nick on his feet, in a squat with feet wide apart, hands on her hips as he fucked Penny long and slow that made her yelp whenever Nick trusted deeper.

Leonard finally had Penny on her back with her head over the edge and had Nick fuck her mouth while he held her knees apart as he fucked her tight pussy.

"Ugrr... Urrrkk..." Penny tried to moan with her mouth stuffed with Nick's cock as she's about to reach her climax.

Leonard gave Nick a signal and saw him nod in response.

Nick pulled his cock out of Penny's mouth then watched her gasp and moan as Leonard pulled out of her pussy at the same time.

Penny was catching her breath when Nick suddenly got on top of her and slid his cock in her wet pussy then started fucking her.

Leonard stepped aside and watched Nick like a giant teddy bear on top of Penny between her spread legs.

"Uhhh... Uhhh... Ahhhnng..." Penny moaned as Nick's cock gradually went deeper with each thrust.

Penny started to buck and meet Nick thrust as she felt her orgasm approaching fast, "Ohh fuck... Ohhh..." she moaned.

Nick hooked Penny's legs on his arms and picked up his pace, fucking her with half its length.

Penny's bottom froze and her pussy started to spasm, "UHhnng..." she moaned as she released her cum.

Nick grabbed Penny's butt cheeks and held it steady as he ground his cock in her, down to the hilt.

"Holy CrAAAP!... OHHH... AH-AHHHNNNG!" Penny moaned as eleven inches of cock lodged in her tight pussy as Nick ground and made circling motion against her mound.

Nick couldn't hold his orgasm much longer as he felt his cockhead against Penny's cervix and her cunt muscles milking his shaft, "AHHHH!... AHHHH!..." he grunt and moaned as he shot his load of cum.

Penny gasped with her mouth open as she felt Nick's hot cum spit on her cervix. Her legs tensed and her mound fluttered as she released a mini orgasm.

Nick slowly pulled his cock out of Penny's pussy and a small amount of Nick's cum trickled out of her opening.

Penny felt weak to react when Leonard got between her legs and slid his fat cock in her cum filled pussy. She just let out a soft gasp as Leonard's fat cock stretched her opening. She managed to cross her legs on his lower back when she heard his grunt and another load of cum filled her spent pussy.

---------------------------

On their way home, Penny was staring outside her car window with her head resting against the backrest as she thought of ways to approach Raj about the Priya pill.

"Honey, you ok?" Leonard asked, concerned with her silence.

"Yes... I'm fine... just tired. Its been a long day," she said still looking outside her car window.

"If you're thinking about being preg..." Leonard was saying when Penny cut him off.

Penny turned to face Leonard, "Honey... Its gonna be okay. I miscalculated the days... I'm safe... its okay," Penny said as she felt a little guilty lying to her husband.

"You sure... back then, it sounded like you were positively confident that you are fertile."

"Honey, I'm positively sure... don't worry."

"OK if you said so... I had an awesome time... thank you."

"You better... I did it all for you."

"I know... I love you."

"I love you too... but you owe me big time."

"I'll do anything to make it all up to you... just tell me."

"I'll hold your words for it... but for a start..."

"What?" Leonard asked curiously happy.

"...You have to make love to me when we get home," Penny said giggling.

"I'll make love to you anywhere you want," Leonard said smiling.

Penny kissed Leonard on the cheek, "I love you Dr. Hofstadter."