All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Penny's Lease Ch. 01'

by ShaneFull

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadterabout 3 years ago

So enjoyed this!! From the get-go with the fact that Louis/Louise had vacated Apt. 4B you nailed this exactly!! I loved the inner monologues of both Penny (“can I do this?”) to Rod/Rodney (“will she??”). You caught them both here wonderfully! Penny’s near revulsion at having to submit to a much older, out-of-shape man to get what she so needed balanced with Rodney’s desire to have the beautiful, sexy blonde was a great read! As your story developed they both progressed down the rabbit-hole of their coming sexual encounter. Penny not believing what she was doing and Rod planning the next move to bring him his desired treasure. Penny still being reluctant as she moved forward was natural as was her finally finding there was sexual enjoyment for her I spite of her remaining misgivings!

The sexual activities rang true for each. Great job there on the mindset of them both during the event! So masterfully done all the way through! I look forward to reading more of Penny’s advent your talented hands!. Thank you for writing!!

HargaHargaabout 3 years ago

Penny is one of my favorite characters on TV and you pegged her personality perfectly. It could not have been a better prequel to the Big Bang. Not quite a slut but able to go with the flow when required. It also explains why she would give Leonard a shot as even though she found Rod unattractive. Once it got down to brass tacks she could just enjoy the ride. Will be checking out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story. You should have finished it with Penny moving into her new apartment and Ron visiting her as she unpacks. They have sex, Ron leaves, and Penny continues unpacking. She can't take a shower because her shower is broken. She feels Ron's semen running down her legs as Leonard and Sheldon appear and welcome her to the building...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good prequel on how Penny gets her apartment. But where is Tony? Ron mentions him and how much he would like to hang around to watch Tony with Penny, but there is no build up or resolution of this idea. Rod should show up at Penny's apartment as she is moving in and unpacking, explaining that he had to see her again and cancelled his "date" with his wife. Perhaps he is with Tony, perhaps not. He offers Penny a better deal with her rent if she fucks him again (with or without Tony). Penny reluctantly agrees and they fuck again and Ron leaves. Penny can't take a shower (still broken) and continues unpacking with Ron's (and Tony's?) sperm trickling down her legs. Lenard and Sheldon come home and see their new neighbor and welcome her to their building while Penny hopes they don't smell the sex in the air and the semen running down her legs. Soon, Penny is in their shower washing the semen off her while thinking about her new nerdy neighbors.

shaggy77shaggy77about 3 years ago

Wonderful prequel to TBBT series. Very imaginative. Hope you write more. Thanks for sharing with us.

Greg6616722Greg6616722about 3 years ago

I must say I enjoyed this story, please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
excellent

This second part of the story is just as good as the author's previous submission, although it is unfortunately not quite as long. (With great story telling, brevity is always a little disappointing). Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great prequel to TBBT show maybe as a follow up Rod come to fix the shower and catch Penny fuck the moving guys or some guys that help her and join in and that why Penny take a shower at neighbors

lamo668lamo668over 2 years ago

More please loving it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

you published this story more than a year ago. Why again??

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

He's a real sleaze as well as a fat fuck...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous