Big Bang Theory - Penny's Lease Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony and Terry exchanged nonsense jokes to entertain Penny till Tony noticed her getting loose. The men noticed her hands roaming against her legs and thighs as she laughed forcefully to their jokes. Tony excused himself to use the bathroom and secretly nod at Terry.

"Sorry about the lame jokes," Terry told Penny when Tony's out of sight.

"Its okay, you guys are hilarious," Penny said and made a funny face.

"I got to tell you that you are one gorgeous lady... you remind me of those cheerleaders back in college long time ago," Terry said smiling.

"Really?!... I did cheers back in Nebraska... high school... not college tho," Penny replied with an embarrassed face.

"Whoa... I bet you had moves that made those boys drool," Terry said jokingly.

"Hey... I still have it," Penny protested.

"Oh really?" Terry said like a challenge.

Penny stood up, kicked her shoes off then started doing cartwheels, flips and performed her high school cheer routine.

Terry watched eagerly, admiring Penny's toned smooth legs. He didn't miss the obvious wet spot on her panty's crotch as she flipped and high kicked. Just watching her made his cock twitch to life.

Penny's excitement grew with every exposure of her panties and made sure Terry had a nice view of her assets. Her inhibitions were all gone, "I need cock," she yelled in her mind as she finished her exhibition an plopped down on the couch. "See, I still got it," she said proudly then finished up the rest of her water.

"Oh yeah... yes you do... nice and wet... I meant form," Terry said "I bet you teased a lot of boys with those moves."

Penny giggled and noticed the bulge on Terry's pants, "I have to admit... yesss..." she said excitedly, "...a lot of them tried to get me in the sack."

"Did they?" Terry asked teasingly.

"Just the jocks," Penny giggling.

"Any black boys got to?"

"Ahm... nope," Penny said shyly.

"You haven't gone out with any black guys?" Terry said with unbelieving tone.

Penny shook her head, "Nope."

"Well, you're missing out," Terry said teasingly.

Penny took a glance at Terry's bulge, "Hmmm... yeah, I was told many times," Penny said boldly as she felt her cunt muscles clenched unconsciously.

"So what gives?... You prejudice or something?" Terry asked jokingly.

"Oh, no... no... no... No one asked me out... black guys... colored..." Penny struggled explaining. "Is it true... you guys are... ahm... big?" she asked with a teasing tone. "Ohh... I'm so ready to be fucked," she said in her mind.

Terry sensed the bait being casted out, "You are so interested to see don't you?" he asked boldly, teasing.

Penny's horniness were on its peak and her pussy aching for action, "Y-yes..." she said nervously as she eyed Terry's bulge grew bigger.

Terry's cock twitched to its full length, straining against its confines as he thought of having this young beautiful blonde. He couldn't handle the game they're playing much longer, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Penny bit her lower lip and locked eyes with Terry's. Her lust for cock took over completely and didn't even have second thoughts of their age gap. She stood up and took her panties off and tossed it over to Terry before she sat back down on the sofa.

Terry didn't bother to catch Penny's panties and quickly stood up, dropped his pants then poised on a ready to lower his underwear, "Ready?"

Penny could already tell that Terry's cock will be huge from the outline it formed through the fabric. She nodded her head without taking her eyes off the bulge and slid her dress up her thighs as she leaned back, slouched against the backrest.

Terry slid down his underwear till his black cock sprang out of its confines. "That is one tight looking pussy I've ever seen..." Terry complimented as he stared down at Penny's pinkish bald mound.

"Holy crap!" Penny exclaimed as she stared at Terry's huge black cock that she thought looked close to ten inches with its girth the size of her wrist that made her cunt drool.

Terry saw Penny's cunt juices seep out of her tight slit as she spread her knees apart. He didn't wait for any more words from Penny and practically dove down between her legs.

Penny gasped and moaned as she felt Terry's tongue on her slit. She spread her legs to give him full access of her mound as he pulled her ass to the edge of the sofa. "Uunnng... Ohhh yesss... Mmmm... Uuunnng!" her moans filled the room.

Terry licked and sucked Penny's young pussy with gusto, savoring the unusual sweetness of her juices, "Its really happening," he thought excitedly as he grasped the idea of fucking Penny's white young pussy.

"Ohhh... fuuuck... Ohhh.... Mmmm..." Penny moaned softly as she felt her orgasm about to reach its peak.

Terry concentrated licking and sucking Penny's swollen clit as he heard her erotic moans in conjunction with her mound gyrating against his tongue.

Penny's cunt muscles contracted involuntarily as Terry's middle finger entered her, "Oh... Ahnnng... Ahhhh..." she moaned as it touched her g-spot. Her hands went on top of Terry's head as her pelvic lifted off the couch.

Terry eyed Penny's young beautiful face as he licked and sucked her clit, marveling her erotic facial reactions as she's about to release her orgasm. He felt her cunt got tighter, gripping his finger as he rubbed her g-spot; cunt juices trickling down to its palm. His cock got harder from the thought of what would Penny's tight pussy feel like with his cock.

Tony watched Penny's face as well from behind the bar, "I would never get tired of that pretty face," he thought to himself as he saw Penny's face in pure pleasure. Her hands practically cupped against Terry's bald head as she raised her head and looked down then tilted her head as her body tensed.

"AAHHHNNG... Ahhh... Ohhh... Ahh..." Penny's moans filled the room as she released her orgasm.

Terry slipped his finger out of Penny's pussy and sucked her cum as her mound twitched against his mouth and didn't stop till her body loosened up from her orgasm.

Tony watched Terry quickly took off his shirt then took its black cock and dropped its length on top of Penny's tummy.

Penny gasped from the size and weight of Terry's cock on her belly. She looked down as it began to slide up and down her soft white skin and bit her lower lip. Her tummy shivered from excitement as she felt and saw the length and mass of Terry's black cock.

Terry held his shaft by its hilt and gave Penny's tummy a couple of gentle whip before he slipped its tip on her slit.

Penny started to breathe deeply from excitement as Terry's cockhead spread her pussy lips and lodged on her opening then held her breath as it slowly squeezed its way in.

Terry watched Penny's face as he slowly pushed its dark head through her tight opening. Her soaked pussy made his cock slip through without effort as it squeezed its way in. He paused for a few sec to savor the tightness of her opening against his bulbous head then took his time to slowly penetrate her.

Penny tried to control her breathing as she felt her opening stretched wider and wider. She held her breath as she felt her opening stretched more than she ever felt before, "Oh fuck.... Oh fuck..." she mentally said as she felt her cunt opening reached its max.

Terry paused for a few sec as his crown was about to slip through Penny's tight slick opening. He stared at her face as he pushed with a little effort till its entire cockhead passed through her opening.

"Ahnnng..." Penny moaned as she released her breath. Her opening tightened around the girth of Terry's shaft as it slowly continued to fill her, expanding her cunt wall to accommodate its length and girth.

Terry steadied Penny by her hips with his hands on each side as he thrust his pelvis, slowly pushing his black cock deeper and deeper, "Oh yeah," he mumbled as he savored her tight opening like a ring on its girth as it slid along its length.

Penny's arousal went into a frenzy as she saw Terry's huge black cock between her white thighs as it fills her wet cavity. "Ohhh fuuuuck..." she moaned softly as every pleasure points in her lit up as its black shaft continued to slip inside her.

Terry smiled internally as he watched Penny's face and her bald mound with its outer lips seemed to puff with its inner cunt lips stiff like blunt blades hugging his black shaft. He saw her clit swelled that made it protrude from its hood.

Penny raised her head and looked down her mound and watched Terry's black cock penetrate her white pinkish mound, "Ohhh... Ohh... don't stop... Ahhhhnng..." Penny moaned as she felt an orgasm brewing inside her.

Terry pulled Penny by her hips as he pushed his cock steadily till he felt its tip against her cervix. He paused and started to rub her engorged clit with his thumb, strumming it as fast as he can that rewarded him with a loud moan.

"Oh my gaawwwd... d-don't st-oooop... Ahhhhnng..." Penny's moans filled the room.

Terry watched Penny squirm and her mound quiver as he continued to rub her swollen clit. He then pushed his cock, pressing it hard against her cervix till its full length were inside her and felt her opening squeezed its girth by its hilt.

Penny tensed as she felt the fullness of her pussy, "Uhnnng.... Ahhh..." she moaned as she released a mini orgasm that made her cunt muscles spasm, milking its shaft.

Terry saw Penny's cheeks turned red, blushing, as she moaned. He felt her cunt squeezed his cock that made him want to fuck her hard, "Control it Terrell... savor it," he told himself in his mind.

"Oh... Ahhhhh..." Penny moaned as Terry ground his pelvis against hers. Her knees went up to his sides with her feet by his buttocks.

Terry watched Penny gasped and moaned as he slowly thrust in and out of her tight pussy. He heard her erratic breathing through her mouth as his black cock slid in and out in a slow pace, in various angle and length. "Oh fuck yeah... fuck..." he whispered to himself as the gripping sensation on his penis and Penny's moans fed his arousal.

Tony watched Terry move practically on top of Penny taking her legs with his arms and continued to slow fuck her with varying depth, grinding and stirring. He heard her erotic moans with each thrust and yelps each time Terry ground his cock to the hilt.

"Uh... Uh...UHNNNG... Uh... Um... UHNNNG..." Penny's moans filled the room, "...Ooo... I-I'm c-cum...inng.. Ahhh..."

Terry made a couple of hard thrust then held his entire length deep inside Penny's tight pussy. He felt her cunt muscles squeezed its shaft with each moan she made.

Tony saw Terry released Penny's legs and scooped her off the sofa then stood up with his cock lodged inside her then slowly sat down on the sofa with Penny ending up straddling him.

Penny still recovering from her orgasm held her breath for a brief moment as she impaled herself on Terry's cock. She took her dress off then leaned towards Terry offering her firm breast, its pink nipples protruding from its areolas.

Tony saw Penny's head tilted back as she practically embraced Terry's head to her chest followed by a gasp. He then saw Terry's dark hands on Penny's white ass cheeks, caressing and squeezing it till Penny's body started to move up and down. He could see Terry's black shaft shinning with Penny's wetness as it slid in and out of her puffed pussy.

Terry sucked, nibbled and licked Penny's nipple as he assisted Penny with his hands move up and down his black cock, "Fuck yeah..." he said in his mind as he thought of how wild Penny is.

"Ahhh... Fuuuck... I'm cumming..." Penny gasped as she felt another orgasm peaking up.

Terry held Penny by her slim waist as he heard her, "Turn around," he said twisting her hips.

"Ahhmmm..." Penny moaned disappointed as she quickly turn around.

Tony watched Penny managed to reposition her body with Terry's cock inside her. Then saw Terry's huge black hands under her thighs as she started to bounce once more.

Terry's hands started to wonder all over Penny's white smooth skin when she got into the rhythm; from her legs up to her slim waist and to hear firm breasts.

Tony felt his cock reach its full hardness as he watched the couple on the sofa in perfect contrast, Terry's black hands cupping and massaging Penny's gorgeous breasts with a perfect view of its huge black cock sliding in and out of Penny's tight hole.

"Ohhh... fuuuck..." Penny moaned softly as she felt her orgasm nearing its peak.

Tony saw Terry's hands slip down on Penny's hips then started to buck his hips fucking her wet tight hole that made Penny lean back with her head tilted.

"Ohhh... yesss... I'm cumming... Ohhh... Ahhh... Mmmm," Penny moaned as she released another hard orgasm; her body twitched with each release of her cum.

Terry continued to fuck Penny fast till her body loosened up before gradually slowing down. He felt her cum juices trickle down his shaft and to his balls, "Ummm... you are amazing," he whispered on Penny's ear as he felt her cunt squeezing his shaft.

Penny's pussy seemed to be craving for more in spite of she just had a massive arousal, "Fuck me..." she blurted out absent minded as she contracted her cunt muscles, milking Terry's shaft.

Terry grinned as he wrapped his massive arms around Penny's stomach and stood up, put her on her knees on the sofa and started to fuck her from behind in full length. He held her steady by her slim waist as he thrust fast and hard.

Penny's lust for cock grew even further as her tight pussy got ravaged from the onslaught of Terry's black cock, "Ohhh fuck yesss... Fuck me... AHHH... OHHH... Ahhhnnng..." she moaned with each thrust, filling and stretching her tight love hole.

Terry fucked Penny till he felt his own orgasm building up just up to its peak before pulling out. "Ahhh... whew... you're fucking tight," he said as he tapped his long shaft on Penny's ass. He wanted to see Penny's young beauty while he pound her, "Lets do this in the bedroom," he said as he playfully spanked her ass cheeks.

Tony followed the two to the bedroom after Terry grinned at him with a thumbs up.

Penny practically jogged on her toes towards the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed eying Terry as he walked in. Her cunt contracted from excitement as she stared at his hard black cock pointing at her as he approached the bed.

Terry still couldn't believe how this meeting turned out to be. He almost turned down Tony's invitation because of the long drive he had to make, "Damn she's gorgeous," he said mentally as he feast his eyes on Penny that made him more aroused from just looking at her young body, his cock twitched from wanting to feel Penny's tight pussy once more.

Tony watched Terry moved on top of Penny, his black huge body practically covered her entirety. He saw Penny's legs spread out to accommodate Terry on top of her.

"Mmmm... Ahhh... Mmmm..." Penny gasped and moaned as Terry kissed her neck. "I'm freaking horny as fuck," she yelled in her mind as she felt his shaft grounding against her belly.

Tony heard Penny's erotic moans as he watched Terry kissed her all over, from her neck to her lips and down to her chest as its cock pressed against her mound.

Terry teased Penny with his cock, nudging and rubbing it all over her white skin and wet mound, "Tell me you want it," he telepathically said to Penny as he nibbled her neck and slid the underside of its shaft against her wet slit.

As if she read Terry's thoughts, "Ahhh... shiiit..." Penny exclaimed, "...I want your black cock inside me... fuck me," she said breathing hard as she twirled her pelvis around as if trying to catch Terry's cock with her slit.

Terry stared down at Penny, "You want it... put it in," he said smiling.

Penny reached between their bodies with both hands and took hold of Terry's black cock and ran her hands up and down its shaft as she stared at its dark purplish head. "Oh my gosh..." she gasped excitedly as she saw the contrast of the long dark shaft between her white thighs.

Tony watched eagerly as Penny held Terry's cock with both hands and guided it on her wet slippery mound. He saw her cunt lips spread as the purplish head slid up and down its mound a couple of times before she twirled it on her opening.

Penny spread her legs wider as its head lodges on her wet opening till she felt it slick and well lubricated with her cunt juice.

Terry felt Penny's hands made circling motion with his cockhead against her opening then felt both her hands pulling his shaft into her opening giving him the cue.

Penny gasped as Terry's cockhead squeezed through her tight opening like if its the first time it entered her, "Ahhhng... fuck yes..." Her hands went up and down its length, sizing up what she'll be getting.

Terry slowly thrust an inch of his shaft in and out of Penny's tight opening till he felt her hands pulling on his shaft.

Penny bit her lower lip as she felt her opening stretch tightly around Terry's shaft as it slowly went in deeper in her pussy.

"Fuck, you're tight..." Terry mumbled as he felt Penny's tight opening gripping his shaft like a size too small rubber glove. He kept his eyes on Penny's face as she react from his slow thrust, "Just fucking gorgeous..." he said in his mind.

Penny gasped and released her grip on Terry's cock as it neared bottom and placed her hands on his hips pulling him to its hilt, "Oh my God... it feels good... oh fuck!" she screamed. She never felt a cock that filled her completely stretched that made her love canal burn up in desire. The fullness of her tunnel made her pussy muscles contract that made her cunt even tighter, gripping its full length.

Terry felt Penny's pussy squeezed and milked his shaft as she gyrated her bottom. He felt her hands pulling down on his hips as her pelvic mound grinds against his pubic hairs. "You are one hot fuck," he said as he stared down at Penny's face full of lust.

Penny spread her knees further apart as she felt Terry's cock started to slide out of her tight pussy. Her breathing became heavier as its cock slowly slid out and back in adding an inch with each pull.

Terry slowly fucked Penny's wet pussy adding inch at a time till he got into full length before he started picking up the pace. He felt her hands on his hips seemed to go with his rhythm with its finger tips dug into his skin.

Tony watched Terry's penis inch its way in Penny's pussy. He's so aroused, watching the contrasted bodies on top of each other, dark cock against white pinkish mound. He saw Terry said something to Penny and he saw her nod. He then watched Terry hooked Penny's legs one after the other with his arms.

"Ahhhhh..." Penny moaned once more as Terry ground his pelvis against hers, pushing probably another inch of its shaft inside her.

Terry started to thrust in and out of Penny's pussy, pulling out two inches at first then gradually increased it till he was fucking her with eight inches hard cock and maintained a steady pace.

"Ahh... Ahh... Oh... AHHHnng... Oh..." Penny moaned with every thrust and gasped between moans. Her yelp and moan would get loud whenever Terry went balls deep after every few thrust. She felt Terry's cock stretched her cunt walls as it slid deeper, triggering her pleasure points deep within her pussy.

Penny's body tensed as Terry's cock reach full penetration, his pubic hairs mated against her bald mound, his cock against her cervix. "AHHNHNNG!..." Penny moaned as she released her breath, "Oh Gawwwd..." she exclaimed as she catches her breath while her cunt muscles tensed, squeezing Terry's shaft that made her cunt juices trickle down her ass.

Terry couldn't hold his urge to cum much longer, "I'm going to fuck your tight white pussy hard... ready?" he whispered to Penny.

Penny nod her head once more and gasped as Terry ground his cock in her cunt then started to fuck slow at first, picking up the pace till it reached full stroke bumping his pelvis against Penny's ass fast and hard.