Big Bang Theory - Penny's Lease Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny tried to contain her moans, biting her lips till she couldn't bare it much longer as the pain/pleasure inside her got stronger as their mound and pubic bone bump violently.

"OHHH.... AHHHNNG...AHHHNG!" Penny moaned hard.

Tony saw Terry said something to Penny as he continued to pump her cunt with his ten inch cock. "AHHH... D-DON'T... AHHHNG... S-ST...OP... OH... AHHH... FUCK MEEE... AHHH..." he heard Penny's response.

Penny's body tensed up then started to tremble, "I'm cumming... oh... I'm cumming," she blurted out.

Tony heard Penny's intoxicating moans that filled the room then held her breath and saw her ass jerked as Terry continued to fuck her.

"Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahhh... Here it cums... Ahhhh..." Terry moaned then quickly pulled out of Penny's wet pussy and moved to her head with his black cock aimed at her mouth.

Penny opened her mouth as the dark purplish bulb touched her lips and watched Terry jacking it till it spurted its hot cum into her mouth.

"UHHHnng..." Terry moaned as he unload his hot gooey cum into Penny's mouth with a couple of drops ending on its corner and trickled down her chin. "Oh yes... fuck..." he exclaimed as he squeezed its head empty and watched Penny swallow his cum before taking its cockhead in her mouth.

Penny sucked Terry's cockhead till it started to wither and shrivel. She looked down at her legs and saw Tony naked from the waist down with his nine inch hard cock aimed at her mound. She spread her legs as its cock made contact with her slit, "Ahhhmm..." she gasped as it slid inside her wet spent cunt with ease.

Terry moved aside and off the bed as Tony went on top of Penny and started to fuck her in a fast pace. He still couldn't believe how Tony managed to have this young beautiful being, willing and 'hot as fuck.' His cock twitched from watching and hearing Penny's moans.

Penny's in cloud 9 from all the pleasure she's experiencing and she felt another orgasm, "Oh fuck me... Uhh..." she said softly as Tony fuck her aching cunt.

Tony fucked Penny like he never fucked her before, intense and lustful. His goody good manner with sex towards Penny turned 360 after witnessing her interracial fuck with Terry, "I'm cumming..." he whispered as his pace went faster and harder.

Penny's pleasure points flared from the thoughts of hot cum filling her, "Ohhh... fuck me... fuck me... Ahh..." she gasped as her cunt muscles tighten.

Terry saw Penny's legs clung about Tony's hips and clasped its foot together as her bottom humps to meet Tony's thrust. His cock twitched to life watching Tony thrust and grind that made Penny moan and yelp.

Tony kissed Penny on the lips and sparred tongue, "Mmmm... Mmmm... Mmmm..." he gasped in Penny's mouth as he clutch his pelvic muscles while he thrust and grind with each moan.

Penny's body tensed as she felt Tony's hot cum splashed her cervix like a pressure hose, "Yesss... fuck me... fill my pussy..." she moaned as she broke their kiss. She clamped her feet as her bottom twerked on Tony's hilt. "Uhhmmm... Ahhhh... Uhmmm..." Penny moaned as she released her cum.

Terry's black shaft grew to its full hardness as he witnessed their mixed cum squeeze out between Penny's ring and Tony's shaft. He waited patiently for a few sec, "Hey buddy... Can I have another shot?" he asked as he slowly jacked his shaft.

Tony slowly got off Penny and watched Terry aimed its cock on Penny's cum filled pussy, "You don't mind?" he heard Terry asked Penny after its cockhead slipped inside her.

Penny just moaned as Terry's black cock slip inside her to the hilt in one thrust. She then felt his hands behind her knees and pushed them aside. She bit her lower lip as Tony started to fuck her in full stroke.

Terry watched his cock slid in and out of Penny's tight pussy with her cum smeared all over his shaft. "Damn!... You're still tight," he said as he stared down at Penny's inner pussy lips like blunt blades hugging his black shaft with its ring opening gripping its girth as it slid in and out.

Moans, grunts and yelps filled the room with wet slapping sounds as Terry fucked Penny in different positions; missionary, doggy, spooning and pretzel dip.

Terry slid on top of Penny taking her legs into a legs up missionary position and thrust his ten inch cock balls deep, ground it on her bald mound, then fucked her lustfully till his orgasm reached its peak, "Oh fuck... Umm... I'm cumming..." he grunted.

Penny shut her eyes and grabbed a handful of the bedsheets by her sides as she anticipate the eminent. Her excitement and arousal seemed to dwindle down significantly. She thought that maybe the tiredness and weariness settled in as a result of Terry taking too long to cum. She tried to concentrate on the small pleasure she's felling but the rhythmic nudging on her cervix made it a little harder.

Terry didn't miss the change on Penny's responses and body reactions but it didn't stop his lust to cum inside her.

"Ohhh... Mmmm..." Penny gasped as the familiar hot cum spurt inside her spent aching pussy, "...Ahhhhnnng..." she gasped as Terry pulled out of her.

Terry coached Penny on a sitting position and aimed his cum smeared black cock to her mouth. He smiled and grinned down at her as she opened her mouth and took its cockhead in then started moving her head back and forth.

Tony watched Penny suck and lick Terry's cockhead and also noticed her lack of excitement, "It seems like the potion already wore off," he said to himself.

"Mmmm... that was great..." Terry said as his cockhead popped out of Penny's mouth, "...You ok?"

"Just a little tired and it really feels sore down there" Penny said nonchalantly as she cupped her mound with her hands. "I'll soak up in the tub if you guys don't mind?" She asked looking at Tony.

"That's a great idea... go ahead and take as long as you want," Tony said.

"Thank you Penny," Terry said as he watched Penny walk towards the bathroom with an awkward walk. He shook his head staring at Penny's young perfect bobody.

Penny turned briefly, "Thanks for the great time," she said and proceeded towards the bathroom.

"Well, my man... I guess I'll be heading out," Terry told Tony as he walk out the bedroom.

"Talk to you later bud," Tony said as he dresses up.

Penny was in deep thought as she soaked in the bathtub for a good thirty minutes, "What the heck is wrong with me... Oh my gosh..." she said with her eyes closed as she thought of the events transpired since she arrived and joined Tony. She thought of the sudden horniness she never felt before till that night and the odd and suspicious act that Tony made when she took the glass of water he poured for her. "Hmmm... Did he put..." she was thinking when she heard a knock on the door.

Tony waited for a couple seconds after knocking before he entered. He saw Penny looking at her in the tub as if she was startled, "You okay?"

"Ahmm... Yeah... Yeah, I'm okay," Penny said as she slid up into a sitting position, revealing half of her chest with her areolas barely at the water line.

Tony casually sat on the side if the tub, "You want anything?... Something to eat or drink?" he offered.

Penny stared at the far wall, thinking. She wasn't feeling anything to eat and thought of her suspicion of Tony; she was contemplating whether to test him or not, "Fuck, why not..." she said in her mind, "I'm already deep in this crap... might as well find out... If I'm right, I know what to do next time... if ever," she convinced herself.

"Glass of wine would be nice," Penny said with a hint of reluctance as if forcing herself to have one.

"I'll be right back," Tony replied.

Penny slid back down in the tub till the waterline is on her chin then closed her eyes and thought things over, "If I get horny again...HA!"

Tony still couldn't get over Penny's interracial fuck with Terry that made him want to have her. The thought of Penny's lack of enthusiasm with Terry made him think twice whether to use the potion or not, "This could be my last chance with her..." he said to himself and put a couple of drops of potion in Penny's drink.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ahhh... Ahhh... Uhnng..." Penny moaned with her legs raised as Tony held them apart while he thrust his nine incher in and out of her tight aching cunt.

Penny validated her suspicion as the horniness crept back in her pussy after drinking the wine. Although she's hysterical about the thought of being drugged of some sort, she thought of confronting Tony about it later on since she couldn't help the itch of arousal stirring inside her.

"Ohh... Ahhh... Ahhh..." Tony watched Penny moan as he fuck her lustfully. His sexual demeanor and outlook towards Penny changed dramatically, mainly to see and hear her in pleasure. He fucked her in different variations of missionary position so he can watch and see her lovely young face. He fucked her in classic missionary, the open pincer, spread eagle, splitting bamboo, the bridge and made her cum a couple times; once when she had her legs crossed around his waist, pushing him deeper inside and then when she had her legs draped over his shoulders.

Penny felt the want to cum once more in spite of the tiredness creeping in, "Make me cum... Ohhhh.... Ahhh... I want your cum... I want to feel it..." she said in a soft pleading tone.

Tony managed to prolong his orgasm till he heard Penny's plea mixed with her moans and gasps. He slipped a pillow under her ass then inserted his cockhead in her tight wet pussy.

Penny gasped and yelped when Tony's cock penetrated her balls deep as he slid on top of her, spreading her knees further apart, "AHNNNG... Oh fuuuck me..."

Tony didn't waste time and started to grind and fuck Penny with his nine inch cock, grunting and moaning each time Penny's cunt muscles squeezed his shaft tightly, milking it.

Wet slapping sounds and moans filled the room, louder and harder, "Yesss... Ahhh... Yesss, fuck me... fuck me... I'm cummming!" Penny moaned.

"Ummm... here it cums... Ahhh.... Its cumming..." Tony moaned like he never did before.

"Oh fuck yes... cum with me... fuck cum inside me... Oh fuuuuck... I'm cummming..." Penny moaned as she gripped Tony's hips as if assisting his thrust.

Tony felt Penny's body shook with her pelvis twitching as she met his thrust. His hot cum shot out hard as he made its final thrust. His cock buried to the hilt, its balls resting against her anus.

Penny felt her womb fill with warm cum as she felt it spurt against her cervix. Her cavity overloaded with their mixed hot jism, started to overflow and seep out between their genitals.

Tony slumped on top of Penny's spread eagle body as he recovers from the intense orgasm he ever had.

"Wow... that was something," Penny said, breathing hard, as she thought how Tony fucked her differently.

Tony slipped out his semi-erect cock and stood up then stared down and marveled the mixed cum trickle out of Penny's gaped opening. "You ok?" he asked as he caressed her inner thigh.

"Yeah..." Penny said as she propped up on her elbows, "That was wild... not bad for an old guy."

"Oh... so I wasn't good before?" Tony asked as he assisted Penny standing up.

"You were good but you seemed different this time..." Penny was saying.

"Really? I'm sorry..." Tony interrupted.

"Its OK... its great..." Penny butted in, "...I kinda prefer grandpa," she finished smiling as she walked towards the bathroom.

Penny thought of confronting Tony but decided to keep it a secret and at least she now know what to watch out for, "Till I can deal the rent on my own... I still need that old geezer."