Big Bang Theory - Penny's Lease Ch. 03

Story Info
Penny's first interracial sex.
9.2k words
4.67
10.7k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Fictional story and characters:

Penny woke up from a good night sleep, in spite of the little soreness between her thighs, she felt rejuvenated. She was staring at the ceiling under the comfy sheets as she pondered what she experienced last night. "Do I really like sex that much?" She asked in her mind as she thought of how many times she reached orgasm from two old men and not to mention Rod. "Ughh!" she sighed from the thought of the latter. "You are officially a slut," she told herself and shook her head unbelievingly. "I got to limit my drinks... damn that wine was goood."

Penny heard voices from the living area as she looked at the closed double doors. She scanned the room and forgot the magnificent settings she admired yesterday when they checked-in. She laid her head on the comfy pillow and hugged the comfy beddings against her naked body. She peeked under the sheets to confirm her nakedness when the double doors opened, startling her.

Tony saw Penny pulled the bedsheets over her chest as if hiding them, "Good morning, sorry if I startled you," he apologized as he walked towards the bed.

"Nah, I was just thinking of stuff," Penny replied as she sat up and tucked the sheets under her armpits to hold it in place.

Tony smiled at Penny's little shyness as she covered her chest. "How's your sleep?" he asked.

"Great... Great... Slept really good, this bed is very comfy," Penny replied feeling awkward.

Tony sensed the uneasiness, "Breakfast is ready if you're hungry."

"I'm starving. Let me freshen up and I'll be right out," Penny said.

Tony saw Penny staring at him as if she's waiting for something, "OK, hurry up young lady, you don't want to miss your appointment," he told Penny like she's already late for school.

Penny giggled at Tony's gesture, "Ok grandpa," she replied. She watched him walked towards the living area then turned pointing at his wristwatch, she shook her head giggling.

"I put your luggage and the rest of your clothes in the closest," Tony said as he closed the bedroom doors.

After a quick shower, Penny wrapped her wet hair with a towel, twisted it around and laid it on top of her head. She went in the closet to get her luggage and saw Tony's other pair of suit neatly hanged in a garment bag next to her skirt and top from yesterday, "Does he wear anything else other than a suit?" she whispered to herself. She saw her luggage next to Tony's, then rolled hers over to the table.

"Hmm, If I only knew we're staying in this fancy hotel," Penny said as she looked at her packed clothes, "Oh well, this would do," she said holding up a denim short skirt and a white sleeveless button up shirt.

Penny saw the full size mirror and checked her naked body in the mirror. She slid her hands down from her tummy to her mound. "Still smooth as a baby's butt," she said as she felt her mound.

Penny dressed up and checked herself in the mirror over the bathroom sink and decided to just apply Lip-gloss. She noticed the pill packet as she searched her bag, "You don't wanna forget taking these babies," she told herself in the mirror.

Tony saw Penny walked in the living area all dressed up except she has her hair rolled up in a towel. He put down his phone on the side table and went to meet her, "This girl's really gorgeous in all respect," he said in his mind as he observed Penny's beauty with just a Lip-gloss on.

Penny saw the table that wasn't there yesterday, "Oooo, what do we have here?" she said excitedly as she looked at the covered plates on the table.

Tony removed the lid covers and set it aside. " Not sure what you want but you won't get wrong with bacon."

"Yummy... I'm really starving," Penny said as she saw the breakfast selections, bacon, eggs, hash browns, French toast, fruit bowl, coffee and OJ.

"Well, enjoy it while its still warm," Tony said as he pulled out a seat for Penny like a gentleman.

Penny settled in her seat and started eating, "You not having some?" she asked as she saw no plate in front of him.

"Already ate... Go ahead..." Tony said as he took a cup, "...Coffee?"

"Yes please... cream and sugar," Penny said.

"Your appointment is at Ten," Tony said as he placed the cup next to Penny's plate.

Penny remembered Tony mentioned Spa last night. She nod her head stuffing her mouth with hash browns.

"You want me to walk you there?" Tony asked. He just smiled when he saw her nod again as she gobbled up some eggs.

Penny saw Tony eyeing her smiling, "Sorry, never had breakfast like these..." she said pointing at all the plate of food, "...since I moved in... heck, since I left Nebraska," she said and laughed at herself.

"You're fine. After last night, I can understand why you're hungry," Tony said.

"Yeah that too..."Penny said with hint of embarrassment, "...Anyways, I think I remember where to go," she continued.

"They'll serve you lunch there if you want. Just let them know when they ask. When you're done there, they'll bring you over to the Beauty Salon. Let them know what you want done, hair, nails whatever, they will be expecting you," Tony said.

"Umm, that's a bit too much..." Penny was saying when she saw Tony stopped her.

"After you're done there, go ahead and shop around the boutiques. Buy yourself a dress or two," Tony said.

"But that's too..." Penny was saying but Tony stopped her once more.

"You deserve it. No ifs or buts young lady. Done deal," Tony insisted. "You can make it up tonight," he thought of adding but didn't.

"OK if I shop for dress, you should shop for clothes too. Let's go together," Penny said.

"I have enough clothes," Tony said and laughed.

"Do you wear anything else other than a suit? Get something casual," Penny said.

"I do have. I don't wear suit in Mexico... well... unless I attend a formal gathering," Tony said.

"Oh... right... Mexico," Penny said.

"Offer's still stands if you want to go... next time I head down there," Tony said smiling.

Penny thought about it, "never been to Mexico... I heard it's the place to party. With an accommodation like this... Can't pass this up," she said in her mind. "I want to... just let me know ahead of time," she finally said.

Tony just smiled and nodded. "Well, finish up... You don't want to be late."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Penny, laying face down with her face resting on the padded hole on the massage table as the masseuse gave her the most relaxing massage she ever had, professionally. "Oh my God this feels so wonderful," she said in her mind.

Penny had been thinking what she had to give up just to have her own place. She thought of the days back in Nebraska; like in high school, how she used her charm and flirting to have what she wanted and after graduation, she flashed boobs and gave blowjobs to have or keep a job and other stuff. Now, she traded her body to have an apartment, "I just hope this will not be the trend of my life," she thought sadly. "If I could only have that big break with my auditions," she finally thought.

Penny focused on the good stuff that she got out of the lease contract fiasco to stay positive. "The apartment is great. Met new nerdy friends that adores me. I got to experience this pampering and stuff I can have..." she was saying in her head when she suddenly thought of Tony, "...He's really nice..." she said and her thoughts started to drift on about Tony.

Penny was so glad in so many ways that she agreed to meet Tony and couldn't even begin to fathom what she could have done if it wasn't for him. "At least I don't have to worry about rent and even Rod for a few months."

Penny decided to skip lunch and get all the errands that Tony wanted her done. She texted Tony about having late lunch together so they can talk. She had her nails done and didn't bother to have her hair touched because it would take long. She did shop for dress, which Tony insisted, if she wanted to have lunch with him.

Penny would take advantage of such opportunity but she couldn't do it with Tony for some reasons. She bought a Clayre Dress by Bcbgmaxazria (Black V-line dress) and a Tiered Ruffle Dress (Teal green wrap dress) by Bcbgeneration with a price tag under $300 each. "He didn't say how much," she said to herself as she decided to limit her shopping spree to a $1000 max, she doesn't want to look greedy or advantageous, "I'm sure there will be another opportunity, " she said as if she knew Tony.

‐ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tony thought of how he liked Penny a lot. He wanted to treat her nice as much as he can and avoid anymore men to take advantage of her gullible mind if he could help it as he plan his interracial night for Penny; He preferred someone that would be nice to her and not think of anything more than beyond a one night stand with her. He thought of options and finally remembered Terrell, his golf partner. Its been awhile last they played golf, "He will do," he said as he took out his phone.

Terrell Williams, former college football player and graduate of 'Ole Miss'. He's was a promising NFL draft pick but seriously injured during the last season of his junior year. Became a successful businessman and investor, married a former beauty pageant runner up, and has two children. "Funny, outgoing, likable, and charming..." Tony thought of Terry as he put away his phone, "... and like Rod, he would not jeopardize his status and family... perfect."

Tony told Penny that they'll have an early dinner setup and arranged a meeting with Terry as well but didn't mentioned them to each other, he wanted it to look like he didn't planned anything what he hoped would transpire later on.

Penny wore the dress she bought earlier, "You look stunning with that dress," Tony complimented her as the waiter finished taking their order.

Tony couldn't take his eyes off Penny as she blushed and giggled. He then raised his glass of wine, "Here's for the great weekend."

Penny raised her glass, "My last night," she said with a gleeful smile.

"I hope we could do this again," Tony said smiling back.

The thought of what can transpire later that night made her nervous, "I need to use the ladies room," she said with awkwardness.

Tony stood up to assist Penny but was a little bit slow and she was off. He stared at her for a sec as she walked, marveling her stunning legs. He then looked around and then discretely put a few drops of the clear potion in Penny's water and wine.

Their food arrived shortly as Penny approached their table. The waiter waited for Penny to be seated with Tony's assistance before the plates were laid down.

"Oooo... this looks good," Penny said as she looked at her plate of steak and lobster.

Tony raised his wine glass once more, "To great food," he said.

They started to eat after they took their sip. It was quiet for a bit till Tony asked Penny her plans. Penny absent minded started blabbering the usual plan to make it as an actress.

Tony wasn't making it obvious that he's not quite listening and would glance at his wristwatch, waiting for a certain time. A few short minutes past and he saw Terry by the entrance, "Will you excuse me... I thought I saw a colleague of mine..." he said to Penny as he stood up.

"Oh yeah... sure... take your time," Penny said smiling.

"Terry, my man..." Tony greeted Terry as he approached him, "...Let's talk for a bit," he said as he led him out of the restaurant and to the lounge bar.

Penny didn't bother to look where Tony's heading and continued to eat, taking a swig of wine with each piece of steak. She took advantage of not having Tony in front of her and devoured her plate of food without concern of being lady-like manner. "Holy crap... I'm freaking horny as fuck," she said in her mind as she suddenly felt tingling sensations all over her loins.

"So are you in?" Tony said as he finished explaining about Penny.

"I don't know man... my wife would kill me," Terry said.

"She won't know. This would be our secret."

"Still... I'm not..."

"Come and meet her. If it doesn't change your mind... its alright."

"You sure this scheme of yours is not illegal or something like it?" Terry said jokingly.

"Its all good my man... you can think of it as a business deal between me and her."

"And she'll agree to this?" Terry asked, doubtful.

"Let's just say that we'll lead her to it... see what happens," Tony said and left the potion out of their conversation.

"I just hope we don't have to make her drunk... I hate it when they're drunk silly," Terry said in his mind. He wanted to play it cool, not to give away his eagerness to meet Penny. Ever since his wife had surgery a year ago, his sex life were non-existent. He resorted into watching pornography to feed his sexual appetite; then eventually secretly picking up women from private clubs and in spite of his senior age, he has no problem doing so, especially when they were wasted. "That would be nice..." he said in his mind as he thought of the porn he recently watched of old men fucking young women.

Penny's thoughts started to wonder, reminiscing what transpired the previous night, "Oh shit..." she gasped as the thoughts of Tony's and even Rod's cock flooded her imagination, "...Mmmm fuuuck," she screamed in her head as her hand slipped between her thighs.

Tony approached their table from behind where Penny sat, "Are you okay?"

Penny was startled when she heard Tony next to her. She almost knocked down the glass of water only saving it with her quick reflex, "Oh... Oh... yeah yeah... I'm fine," she said as she gathered her composure and straightened up her dress.

"Sorry it took too long to convince my friend here to join us," Tony said.

"Oh... its okay... sorry I finished my food," Penny said, embarrassed.

Tony just smiled, "This is Terry... Terry this is the lovely Penny," he introduced them.

Terry was awed struck when he finally saw Penny, "Ahm... Hello, nice to meet you," he said as he reached out his hand and glared on Penny's young beautiful face.

Penny was still shaken up from her little work under the table that she almost stood up when she heard another man's voice and a huge hand almost in front of her, it took Tony's hands on her shoulders that prevented her from doing so. "Hi... nice to meet you," she replied as she accepted the handshake. She felt her loins flared up once more as Terry's huge hand pretty much covered hers.

Penny looked up and saw Terry's huge physic; early sixtyish, black skin, bald with a grayish short beard, "Quite handsome for his age," she thought.

Terry still mesmerized with Penny's young beauty held her hand a bit too long and didn't bother to release it since he didn't felt any resistance from her. It only took Tony's voice for him to let go.

"Here, take a sit," Tony offered next to Penny.

"Thank you," Terry said as he took the seat without taking his eyes off Penny.

"What will you have?" Tony asked as he waved for the waiter.

Terry finally looked at Tony, "No thanks, I already had dinner."

"How about a drink... dessert?"

"I'm driving..." Terry said then turned to Penny, "...Dessert...Mmm... Maybe."

Penny could feel her cheeks blushed as she smiled nervously at Terry.

Tony smiled internally knowing Terry's in just from watching him ogle at Penny. "How about you dear... dessert... more wine?" he asked Penny.

Penny wouldn't turn down any dessert but this time she's interested on something else, "Wine... please," she said and smiled at Tony. She could feel her wetness soaking up her panties.

"You finished up your plate, you sure you don't want dessert?" Tony insisted as he poured wine in Penny's glass.

"Maybe later," Penny said and took a gulp of wine..

"We can have some in the room," Tony suggested.

"I'll have dessert too if you don't mind," Terry said to Tony then looked back at Penny.

Penny almost choked from the wine when she heard Terry and looking at her. "Holy crap on cracker," she whispered in her mind as her pussy went in heat.

Tony could tell that the potion already took affect as he watched Penny's body language and gulped down her glass of wine. "I think we are done here..." he said as he nod at the waiter not far from the table. "You want to join us and catch up," he asked Terry.

Terry looked at his watch, "Sure, still early... I have time..." he said and looked at Penny once more, "Is that okay with you... young lady?"

"Oh... of course...," Penny said smiling, "...Excuse me, need to use the ladies room," she finished as she stood up.

Both men stood up simultaneously. "Ahm... just head up to the suite. We'll head up after I take care of the check," Tony told Penny.

"Okay... sure..." Penny responded as she shrugged her shoulders, "...Don't wait up too long," she then said and turned towards the exit. "Fuck... do you have to say that?" she whispered to herself as she walked away.

Terry admired Penny's sexy body and lovely smooth white legs before he turned to Tony. "Jesus!... you didn't mentioned that," he said to Tony, excitedly and unbelieving with his thumb pointing at Penny's direction.

Tony smiled, "You should see your face... I think I saw you drooled," he said chuckling.

"MAN!... You sure about this?... How the hell..." Terry was about to ask something but decided that he doesn't need or want to know. All he want now is that young lady, "So all the way?"

"As long as she's willing... and don't hurt or humiliate her all I ask."

"Okay... Okay... I'll give it to her slow" Terry said, nodding his head as he thought of what to do if it ever happens, "...Maaann... I would never thought of you as a voyeur."

"So I get your in... you have concerns me watching?"

"None at all... Honestly, I've done it once... I had sex with someone's wife while he watched," Terry said proudly.

"Really?... Never thought of you as a bull," Tony said as he raised his wine glass to Terry.

Penny on her way up in the elevator, "Jeez... fuuuck..." she whispered to herself with her eyes closed as she felt excitement brewing between her legs, "...Oh God... I'm a freaking slut," reminding herself as she thought of having sex with a Blackman for the first time. She practically ran out of the elevator as soon as it opened and next thing she knew, she's in the bathroom. She checked her panties and was contemplating if she should change her soaked panties, "Screw it," she told herself. She looked herself in the mirror and applied Lip-gloss then fixed her hair. It didn't take long when she heard voices enter the room. "Shiiit..." she whispered and took a deep breath, "...Here we go," she said as she exhaled.

Tony was behind the bar pouring him a drink, "You want any drink my dear?...Wine?" he asked when Penny walked out from the bedroom.

Penny saw the plate of strawberries and pastries on the bar counter, "Ahmm... just water please," she answered, thinking alcohol was causing her horniness.

Tony poured cold water in a glass and was about to put some more drops of the potion when Penny leaned over the bar.

Penny went over to Tony and took the glass of water. She saw Terry sitting on one of the sofa chairs that looked small for him. She gave him a smile, "I'll be in the bedroom while you guys catch up," she said and took a sip.

"You can join us... please... we would love your company," Tony said then led Penny to the sofa and have her sit close to Terry and he sat beside her.

"Remember the last golf game we had?" Tony asked Terry, starting the conversation.

Terry laughed, "Yeah... with both our handicap we still lost by yay big," Terry said laughing with his arms out stretched wide.

"We got to hit the range," Tony said laughing.

"You golf, Penny?" Terry asked.

"Oh no no no... I could play gulp gulp gulp tho," Penny said giggling.

Terry laughed, "Oooo... good one," he told Penny laughing.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers