Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 09-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernie's eyes were closed, dreaming about her wedding night, she saw Sheldon standing over her, while she was still partway in her white wedding dress. She was sucking his cock. Leonard was beneath her, playing with her tits as he drove his cock up into her. Raj was behind her, driving his stiff cock in her ass, while she stroked Stuart, begging for him to soil her face and chest with his cum. She let out a loud scream and bathed Howard's cock with his cum. She opened her eyes and let out a gasp and a groan. She saw Howard looking up at her. He chuckled, "Did you just call out Stuart's name, Bernie?" She looked back at him, stunned, "Are you out of your fuckin' mind Howard? He's the last guy I'd call out, that is if I ever called out anyone's name other than yours." She turned red and slipped off of him. He hadn't cum yet. She crawled up under the covers naked, and in her Mrs. Wolowitz voice she screamed out, "Now go to sleep, you've lost any chance of cumming after a ridiculous statement like that!" She turned on her side and thought to herself, "Wow, I was lucky; I gotta watch what I say out loud, especially while fucking Howard!"

The next afternoon Leonard and Sheldon walked up the stairs to their apartment. Leonard turned to Sheldon; you wanna try something new for dinner?"

Sheldon kept going on about some crazy shit.

Leonard stopped before their door and took in Penny, who had her apartment door open; she was unpacking a new food processor with Amy and Bernadette. She looked up and saw him, she smiled back at him as Bernie and Amy went on about the new appliance.

All of a sudden Sheldon saw a package at the door, "Oh my Lord, my life-size cardboard Mr. Spock is here. I know he wouldn't care for an outburst of human emotion but, oh, goodie, oh goodie, oh goodie."

Leonard continued to stare at Penny as she worked on putting her new appliance together.

Sheldon rambled on, "Commander Spock requesting permission to be unfolded."

All of a sudden Leonard called out, "Excuse me!" he headed over into Penny's apartment.

Sheldon didn't really listen but replied, "Permission granted, commander."

Leonard walked in and heard Amy finishing up what she was saying, "-Which is why the more intelligent the monkey, the more feces they fling."

Penny looked incredible in a pale blue pullover blouse with lavender flowers all over it. It accented her large breasts. Her ass and legs were poured into an extremely tight pair of jeans and her dirty blonde hair was curled and the ends rested on her shoulders and full breasts.

Leonard knocked on the open door, "Excuse me, Amy. Uh, Penny, do you have plans for dinner tonight?"

"Why, are you guys going somewhere?"

"No, just you and me."

She stopped fiddling with the bag she was holding. She looked up at him, her mouth dropped open, "You mean, like a date?"

He was forceful, "Not like a date, a date."

Both Bernadette and Amy looked to Penny and replied, "Oooooooooh!"

Her mouth still hung open, "Um...Okay, sure."

Again Amy and Bernadette looked to Penny and replied, Ooooooooooooooh!"

From the hallway Sheldon called out, "Oh, no! They sent the wrong Spock. Live long and suck it, Zachary Quinto."

Leonard went to change and so did Penny. She was nervous and Amy and Bernadette were in her bedroom. Bernie turned to Amy, "This is so exciting. If Leonard and Penny get back together, Howard and I can go on double dates with them."

"How come you never invite Sheldon and me on a double date?"

She looked to her, "Uh..." then turned to the bathroom door, "How's it going in there, Penny?"

Penny yelled out, "Just a sec." She came out in a silk and satin extremely tight green dress. The bodice laced up from belly to chest and half of her full tits threatened to pop free, "Too Much?"

At the same time Bernie replied, "Yes!" But Amy replied, "No!"

She turned back to the bathroom, "Okay, just hang on."

Amy turned to Bernie, "You just can't handle her raw sexuality, can you?"

Bernie giggled and turned back to the door, "When did you and Leonard break up?"

"Uh, about two years ago." She came out in a frumpy burgundy sweater dress and grey knit vest, "How about this?"

Bernie shrugged her shoulders, "Maybe!" But Amy replied, "Come on!"

Penny looked down, "Yeah, okay, no." She went back into change again.

Bernie yelled through the door again, "Do you think you'll sleep with him tonight?"

Penny yelled back, "Absolutely not! We're just gonna have dinner and, you know, see how it goes."

Amy yelled back, "If he were dying, would you sleep with him?"

Penny yelled back, "WHAT?"

"Assuming he were dying of something that couldn't be sexually transmitted. You know, like a spear wound to the head."

"Okay, he is not dying."

Bernie broke it, "You can make believe though. Sometimes Howard and I pretend that his arrhythmia is acting up and I'm his sexy cardiologist and the naughty part is I'm not in his HMO network."

Penny came out in what she wore earlier, "Screw it, I'm not gonna make a big deal out of this, it's just dinner. "Oh, God, I'm so nervous."

Bernie tried to comfort her, "Relax; you know Leonard's always been crazy about you. It's gonna be great."

"I know, but we've finally gotten to a place where we can hang out without it being weird. If something goes wrong, then what?"

Amy chuckled "It'll just be Sheldon and me going on a double date with Howard and Bernadette."

Bernie smiled at her, "Sure, we'd love that." She got up and raced over to Penny, "Change your clothes; we got a lot riding on this."

Sheldon, Raj and Howard were playing a board game and Sheldon rolled the dice, "I want to build a road, but I need wood. Do either of you fellows have wood?" Raj and Howard began to chuckle, but Sheldon didn't get it, "I don't understand the laughter. The object of Settlers of Catan is to build roads and settlements, to do so requires wood. Now, I have sheep, I need wood. Who has wood for my sheep?"

Both Raj and Howard crack up laughing. Just then Leonard comes out dressed up looking handsome, "Okay, how do I look?"

Howard looked up, "More to the point, why are you doing this?"

"What are you talking about?"

Raj added, "Did you forget what Penny did to you? It took you two years and defiling my sister to turn that frown upside down."

"I didn't defile your sister, we had a relationship."

"I heard you call her Brown Sugar. In my book that's defilement."

He turned and opened the door, "See you guys later."

Sheldon look to his card, "Okay now, where were we? Oh yes, does anyone have any wood. Come on, I just want wood. Why are you guys making it so hard?"

Raj and Howard laughed so hard, they nearly rolled out of their chairs.

Penny settled on a sexy purple dress, showing her bare arms and a good amount of cleavage. They are at the restaurant looking over their menus and they both smile and laugh.

Leonard began, "So do they have a name for a first date with someone you used to go out with?"

She looks at her menu, "Aw that's a good question, how about "Awkward?" He chuckles, "Yeah, that sounds about right."

She smiles back, "Yeah? Heh, heh!"

"Hey, how about if we pretend we're actually on a first date? See how that goes."

She tips her head and nods, "Okay."

He smiles back at her, "So, Polly, tell me about yourself."

She giggles again, "Its Penny."

"Oh, sorry, Yeah, awkward."

She laughs, "Okay. Let's see, I'm from Nebraska, and ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of moving to L.A. and becoming a movie star. Anyways, after four years of acting lessons and waiting tables, I've done a hemorrhoid commercial, and a production of Anne Frank above a bowling alley. So you know, dreams do come true. Your turn."

"Uh, let's see, Ahem, uh, I am an experimental Physicist at Caltech. Most of my research is with high-powered lasers, and Oh, I've just gotten a big government grant to see if they can be used to knock out incoming ballistic missiles."

"Wow, can they?"

"Oh, God, no. But the money's pretty good. And I used the equipment to make my own Bat-Signal."

She cracks up laughing, "Bat-Signal? What are you, some kind of a nerd?"

"Not some kind of nerd, I am the king of nerds."

She laughs again, "What does that mean?"

"It means if anyone displeases me, I don't help them set up their printer."

She laughs, "You are so funny."

"Good, remember that when I take my shirt off."

"Leonard this is nice, I'm so glad we did this."

"Me too. So what do you think, are we gonna get back together?"

She straightens her back, Whoa, not so fast."

"I'm sorry, what did I say?"

"Leonard, you know I will always have feeling for you."

He rolled his eyes, "Oh, God."

"What?"

"You said "always" you'll always have feeling for me."

"So?"

"That sounds like something you'd say if you didn't want a relationship with someone." "This isn't working out, but I'll always have feeling for you. I'm sorry I slept with your best friend, but I'll always have feeling for you. Here's the thing, Lisa, I'm into dudes now, but I'll always have feelings for you."

She frowned, "How would you say it?"

"I have feelings for you."

"That's the same thing."

"No, it's not, "Always" makes it worse."

"You're over-thinking this."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes you are, you always over-think things."

"There you go, "Always! Made it worse."

"See, this is where everything goes wrong, when we talk."

"Well, I don't know how you have a relationship without talking."

"I went out with a guy named T.J. for eight months. We never talked. To this day, I don't even know what T.J. stands for."

"Wait, if you guys didn't talk-- Never mind, stupid question."

Back in the apartment Sheldon is still playing the game, "And now that I have some wood, I'm going to begin the erection of my settlement."

Raj looks to Howard, "He's got to be doing this on purpose."

Leonard walked in, pissed and walked past them right to his bedroom."

Howard looks at his watch, "Ooh, eight-thirty. You and Penny decide to go out and paint the town beige?"

"You're thirty years old and you live with your mother."

Raj turns to Howard, "I guess it didn't go well."

Sheldon cut in, "We don't know that, not to a certainly. All we know is that Leonard is home."

From the bedroom, a scream comes from Leonard.

Howard looks back, "How about now?"

"Again, not enough evidence. For all we know, he's being murdered. Now back to our game."

Raj cut in, "You were in the middle of an erection."

"Oh, of course, it's right here in my hand."

Leonard is in bed, tossing and turning dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. His phone beeps from a text. He puts his glasses on and looks at his phone, "What does she want from me now?" He puts his robe on and walks out into the hallway, ""What's up?"

She dressed in a power blue robe, tied tightly around her lush body. "Do not over think this!" She wraps her arms around his neck and gives him a cock stiffening kiss. Her tongue darts in and out of his mouth. She breaks the kiss and she grabs him by the wrist and pulls him towards her apartment.

"I don't understand--"

"Bup, bup, bup." She closes the door behind him.

"Okay, but earlier it seemed like-"

"No talking." She grabs his arm and pulls him toward her bedroom.

"Even during? Because sometimes I have questions."

She closed the bedroom door and turned around; she opened his robe and slid it from his shoulders. She reached down and yanked the t-shirt up and over his head. She leaned in and began peppering his face, neck and chest with kisses. She kissed lower and Leonard's knees nearly buckled. On her knees, she pulled his boxers down and giggled when his cock sprung out and slapped her chin, "Mmmm, I missed sucking this thick hard cock." She ran her tongue around the crown and along the thick head. She popped the head in and sucked several times very quickly and popping off, she giggled and planted her tongue on the underside, at the base and slowly ran her tongue up to the tip. She released it and did this again and again. She popped one of the swollen nuts into her mouth and rolled it around and released it, She did this to the other one two and all along, her long, slender fingers stroked his shaft. She took it into her mouth and tasted a couple drops of pre-cum and drank it down, "Mmmm, you always had some of the tastiest cum I've ever swallowed. I can't wait for a huge load so I can drink it down. Promise me you'll shoot it down my throat."

He combed her dirty blonde hair from one cheek. He stared down into those gorgeous green eyes, "Can I speak? Yes, I'll let you swallow my load as long as I can eat you too?" He pulled her to her feet and untied her robe, it opened and she was naked beneath it. He pushed it from her shoulders and directed her to the bed and planted her on her back.

Penny was flat on her back, but her knees were at the edge of the bed. Her calves and feet were hanging over the side. She anticipated his tongue; she missed it over the past two years and couldn't wait for him to eat her thoroughly as he did in the past. She raised her feet and planted them on the edge of the mattress and spread her legs as wide as she could.

He stood over her. He really wanted to lean forward and shove his cock, balls deep into her pussy, but knew she wanted his tongue. He leaned over her and planted a hot kiss on her lips. He tasted his cum on her lips and it inflamed his passion. He placed his hands on her knees and slid upward to her pussy. He caught her fat lips between his fingers and acting like a pair of scissors, he opened and closed them, pinching her slick lips between his fingers. He twisted his hand and sank his thick thumb into her hole and pumping it in and out several time, he had her thrusting her hips upwards, trying to force him in even deeper.

Penny rose up on her elbows, her luscious full tits winked at him and she giggled when he stopped to admire her luscious form. She wiggled her hips around and gasped out, "Play with my clit Leonard, you know what I like, please do it." She fell back to the mattress and rolled her head from side to side. She felt him kneel down beside the bed and leaning in, she let out a gasp.

Leonard let his tongue trail along her thigh, from knee up to her steamy pussy. His let out a puff of hot air and then let out a stream of cool air. He felt her tense up and thrust her hips upward. She wanted his tongue on her pussy, not just hot air. He drew both fat lips between his lips at the same time. He released one and immediately darted his tongue onto her bubbly hole. He drove it in as far as he could and applied upward pressure as he pulled it out. He pressed it hard against her blood-engorged clit and leaning in, he crushed his slippery tongue as hard as he could, as his tongue came off her clit, his lips closed around it and sucked hard. He felt her tense up and he knew she was cumming, he drove two fingers into her and twisting them around, began rubbing her G-stop and was rewarded with a gush of cream, she bathed his fingers and he felt her slapping at his shoulders. He knew she was ready and his cock ached, it was so stiff and he needed her cream to coat it to soothe the feeling.

As soon as he stood, Penny curled her legs around his and pulled him downward. She kicked at his ass as she urged him to slide it into her. She let out a long silent gasp when she felt his thick cockhead brush her slick lips. She pulled at his ass and she thrust her hips upward and she lowered her hips and she smiled when she felt him follow her.

Leonard thrust hard, sinking his cock all the way in. He broke her hold on his back and hooking the crook of his elbows behind her knees, he grew them back, nearly folding her in two. He slid his hands up her calves and gripping her ankles, pressed them against the mattress, her ankles pressed against her ears and he looked down at her pussy staring up at him. He started to pump down and up, picking up the pace. He went faster and faster. He loved the obscene slurping sounds her pussy made as he drove in and out. He loved how her firm tits bounced and jiggled every time he plowed into her. He wanted to taste them, but when he looked down at her pussy, he saw her puckered hole winking at him. He slid one hand down and as her cream oozed out of her pussy, he caught a long stream and guided it to her asshole. He coated the starred hole and felt her jerk and tense up. He waited until he saw her relax and without warning he shoved two oiled up fingers deep into her asshole.

Penny let out a scream and came all over his stiff cock. She was trapped, wanting to move, but her body was dripping with sweat.

Leonard let go of her legs and as soon as she let them down, he leaned in and captured one of her luscious tits. He sucked so hard, his cheeks hallowed out. He felt her raise up and push her tit flesh harder against him mouth. He cupped the other one and pulled and twisted hard, making her groan out and coat his cock again. He felt her milking his cock and he couldn't hold off any longer. He released her tit and moving higher, he clutched at her thick, silky locks and tightening his fingers, he kissed her so hard, it nearly took her breath away and he did as he exploded and filled her with his hot cum. He shoved his tongue deep into her mouth and loved how she fenced with his tongue, He pulled back and extended his tongue and watched her closed her lips around it and began sucking in his tongue, just like she did his cock earlier. He finished cumming and slowly drew out if her. A river of cum oozed out and ran down her cheeks and collected at her hole. He turned her body around in the bed and flopped down beside her. He drew the sheet up and covered their slick, heaving bodies. He stared up at the ceiling, "Sorry Penny, I know I promised to let you drink my cum, but I couldn't pull out."

She chuckled, "I would have cut it off if you tried to pull out, hopefully you can do that next time."

He looked to her, "There's going to be a next time?" He placed his forearm across his forehead, they were both panting.

She chucked, "Sure why not, you know something? That was fun."

He smiled back at her, "Yeah, except when I got a foot cramp."

She giggled, "Well, I gotta give you credit, you hung in there."

He had a worried look on his face, "Sure, there was a lot at stake."

"So, what do you wanna do now?"

"Well. I wanna go get my asthma inhaler, but it might ruin the moment." He turned on his side, "So help me out here. How does a miserable date end in sex?"

She ran her hand through her tousled hair, "I don't know, it's complicated."

"Um, I'm a pretty smart guy, and right now my brain had dibs in the blood supply, so give it a go."

She bit her lower lip, "Okay, It's just-" She sat up and the sheet dropped from her breast and he stared at that luscious mound of flesh, "At the restaurant when you said you wanted us to be together again, it got very real, very fast and I panicked."

"Why? What are you afraid of?"

"Well, what if we do go out and I do something stupid and dump you again?"

"What if I dump you?"

Penny scoffed and stared at him, "Come on, be serious."

"Well, how about if we don't thing about this as a relationship? It could be more like a new version of software. Penny and Leonard 2.0. We can test it internally, shake out the bugs and if we both feel it's solid, then we'll roll it out to the public."

"So we don't tell people we're back together?"

"Exactly, we pretend like our date went badly."

"Well, we don't really have to pretend"

"And we let them think that we decided to just be friends and that everything's cool."

She smiled at him, "Okay, great. She rolled over and reached into her night stand, "Hey, I just remembered, I still got one if your inhalers." She giggled and handed it to him.