Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

The two of them swapped his cum and even after it was all gone, they continued to kiss one another.

Howard pulled his head out from between Bernadette's wide-spread legs and guided her off the counter. He tugged on her arm and pulled her into the living room. He had her kneel on the overstuffed chair beside the sofa. He had her lean over and after pulling off her panties, he entered her doggy style. He was buried balls deep in her pussy. He reached up and unhooking her bra, freed those luscious mounds of flesh. He mauled them as he continued to fuck her from behind. He could feel her tense up and she released a dose of cream, cumming for the first time.

Just then, Lucy and Raj joined the group in the living room. Along the way, they lost the rest of their clothes and grabbing a couple of throw pillows, Raj proceeded to lay flat on the floor. He guided Lucy on top of him; grabbing hold of her tiny ass, he lowered her to his thick, stiff cock. Pulling her down, he closed his lips around one puffy nipple and sucked on it wildly. He released her ass and she continued to pulp up and down on his shaft.

She looked around and whispered to Raj, "Did we cause this, or is this something you and your friends do on a regular basis?"

He kissed her and pushed her hair from her face, "It seems to be something that happens more often than it used to. Today, might have been caused by you, but don't let it worry you. With Leonard leaving tomorrow, I believe it would have happened anyway."

Sheldon nearly lost his balance and catching himself, he slipped off the back of the sofa and came around and joined Raj and Lucy. He stood over the slender raven haired woman. He gripped his cock and offered it up to her. "It's nice to meet you Lucy, would you like to suck on a real cock?"

Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head. She never seen a cock that large before and she steadied herself, placing on hand on his leg, she grabbed hold of it with the other. She ran her tongue around and around the shaft and opening wide, she allowed him to shove the huge head in, along with a couple more inches.

Howard looked back and saw Sheldon and Raj working over the newest girl to join the group. He pulled out of Bernie; she was slowing recuperating from her first orgasm. He joined the threesome on the floor. Crawling up between Raj's legs, he grabbed hold of Lucy's tiny hips. He held her steady and slowly shoved his cum coated cock into her tiny asshole.

Lucy bucked and shook as she was suddenly air-tight. All of her holes were filled and she was in heaven, she never encountered anything like this before. She was a sex-addict, but even so, this was over the top for her. She started to cum immediately and spitting out obscenities, turning the guys and girls on even more. "Come on Sheldon, fuck my face. Grab hold of my head and fuck me as if you're fucking my cunt." She let out a grunt, "Slap my ass Howard, drive that pecker of yours in my and make me taste it in my throat."

Raj slowed the pace he was fucking her pussy. He was close to cumming and didn't wanna cum yet. He knew he wanted this woman forever, even though she was acting like a total slut, it was because of her addiction. He'd help her through it, but never wanted to lose her.

She screamed out, "Why did you stop, Raj? Slam that thick piece of meat in me. I want you to rub against Howard's cock and know he's doing the same thing to my ass."

Both Howard and Raj could barely make out what she was saying. Her mouth was stuffed with Sheldon's cock and they caught the gist of what she was saying.

Leonard was in heaven. He had Penny riding him reverse cow-girl. She spun around so she could watch Lucy manage three of the cock before her. Beside them, Amy was playing with Penny's bouncing tits as she rode Leonard. Amy had one of her legs thrown over Leonard's.

Bernadette was on her knees before the three of them. She moved from Amy's pussy and then over to Penny and Leonard. She loved watching Leonard's cock pump in and out of Penny's thick-lipped pussy. It was coated with Penny's cream, seeing she already came once. She lapped at Leonard's cock as it peeked in and disappeared back into Penny's lush body.

She scooted back to Amy and closed her lips around Amy's stiff clit and her tongue lashed out at it, causing Amy's hands to leave Penny's tits and press Bernie's mouth tighter to her leaking snatch. All of a sudden she felt a hand on her head and turned away from Amy.

Sheldon pulled Bernie towards Lucy. He was about to cum and wanted to share his load with both of them. He pulled his cock from Lucy's active mouth and stroking his huge cock; he threw back his head and started cumming. The first thick rope was so violent, it stung Lucy and she jerked back, sending the cum down her neck and onto her tiny tits. He turned and gave Bernadette the next blast, not as stinging, but still rather thick and large. He sent another several bursts of cum from his cock and coated both Bernadette and Lucy's face. He staggered back and flopped down on the sofa beside Amy.

Howard was about to cum and Lucy felt his cock swell as he was about to fill her bowels with his cum, but she screamed out, "NO Howard, I want it all over my face, just like Sheldon did."

Raj was about to cum just hearing what she wanted and he rolled her off of him. He crawled to his feet and stood over the lying Lucy. She scrambled to her knees and knelt before both Howard and Raj, her mouth was open, waiting to accept the load from both Raj and Howard. She didn't have to wait long as Howard began dumping his load all over her face, into her hair and down her neck.

Raj saw this and he lost it, adding to the mess Sheldon and Howie already deposited there. He came and came and came, totally bathing her face in cum.

Lucy was breathing through her nose and was blowing cum bubbles as it dripped down to her upper lips and into her mouth. Her tongue was lapping up all she could gather and what wasn't shot directly into her mouth.

Leonard saw what a mess the three guys made on her and he was beyond excited. He started to fill Penny's pussy with his load, causing Penny to fall back against him and she came from the intensity of his orgasm, blasting the inner walls of her well-fucked pussy.

Bernie turned back to Amy and giggled, "Looks like you're the only one not cumming yet, Amy." She pushed Amy's legs apart and concentrated on Amy's aching clit. She felt Amy's hands clutching at her golden locks and before long she was sending a stream of creamy juices all over her active tongue. Amy's legs nearly crushed her head like a walnut, but managed to break free as Amy's orgasm began to wane.

Lucy was a total and complete mess. Her face, neck, chest and even into her hair. She was drenched with cum. It finally began to dawn on her what had happened. She completely fell off the wagon she was so firmly in control of until tonight. She looked to Sheldon, "Is there a shower nearby I can use to clean up?" She had reverted back to her mousy voice and couldn't look him in the eye."

Sheldon reached for his pants that were discarded nearby. He slipped into them and nodded, "Please, Lucy, follow me and I'll show you where you can use it."

She looked to Raj and clearing her throat, she whispered to him, "While I'm in the shower, could you bring me my clothes? I don't think I could face all of these people naked after what I did." She raced after Sheldon.

After he pulled back the curtain and turned on the shower, he nodded towards her, "Here you go Lucy; I'll leave you to clean-up." He turned and left, closing the door behind him.

Raj tapped on the bathroom door and placed her clothes on the bathroom counter and left without saying a word.

Out in the living room, everyone was dressing and milling around the kitchen island, all sipping on much needed drinks, even Sheldon was sipping on a Long Island Iced Tea, Penny had mixed for him.

After about ten minutes, Howard and Bernadette decided to leave. They both gave Leonard big hugs and Bernadette gave him a gentle kiss on the lips, "You be careful out there, don't fall overboard, we'd hate to break-in a new boyfriend for Penny." She giggled and he nodded and kissed her back, "Thanks Bernadette, I'll be back before you know it."

Soon after they left, Lucy came out. Her black hair was still damp and back to its mousy look and without make-up, she looked even more terrified. She moved over to Raj and gave him a hug, "Raj, I can't see you anymore. I'm checking into a sexual addiction center tonight. I already called and they are expecting me." She looked to the others, "I'm sorry for the way I acted. I told Raj, this wasn't a good idea. I revert back to my old ways when I'm extremely nervous and instead of hiding and acting like a wall-flower, I strike out and the inner slut comes out." She turned back to Raj, "I'm leaving now and please, don't try and call, I won't accept any communication from you." She turned and ran from the apartment.

Raj tried to stop her, but he knew she was right, once again he pushed her too hard and it was his fault she acted the way she did, she just wasn't ready.

Leonard and Penny tried to comfort him, but all he wanted was another drink to drown his sorrows. After several more drinks, Amy offered to drive Raj home, while Sheldon, Leonard and Penny cleaned up from the party.

The following morning Penny and Sheldon took Leonard to the airport. Sheldon was acting like a fool again because Penny was parked in the red zone. He leaned over from the back seat, "Leonard, you have to get out of the car now. I'm not going to jail for you."

"Would you just relax?"

Penny was upset, she was going to miss him, "Did you bring enough inhalers?"

"Yeah."

"And extra Dramamine? You remember what happened on It's a Small World."

He nodded several times, "I'm covered."

She had a catch in her voice, "Okay, I love you."

He smiled back, "I love you too."

They leaned-in and hugged and kissed one another for several moments. They finally broke apart and Leonard headed for the terminal.

Penny was still upset and wanted to go see Raj and make sure he was okay. Sheldon wanted no part of that and stayed waiting in the car, while she headed up to check on Raj. She knocked on his door, "Raj? It's Penny, are you in there?"

From inside he call out, "Hang on." He opened the door and looked at her.

"Hey, I was just coming back from the airport. I wanted to see how you're doing."

He nodded and in a low voice replied, "That's very nice of you. Come, come, come on in."

She closed the door behind her, "I can't stay long. I left Sheldon in the car with the window cracked open. He's gonna go through that activity book in, like, 30 seconds so...Are you okay?"

He sat there and slowly shook his head and replied quietly, "No!"

She approached his couch and took a seat beside him, "I'm so sorry."

He threw up his hands, "It's my fault. I finally found someone who's right for me and I drove her away."

She leaned in and wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder, "Oh Raj."

In a cracking voice he replied, Penny, I miss her already."

"I know how you feel. I miss Leonard too."

What's--? What is wrong with me? Why can't I ever have love?"

She leaned in and kissed his cheek, "You will."

"No, I won't, I'm unlovable."

"That's just the booze talking."

"No, it's not. I haven't had a drink since last night."

It suddenly hit both of them and her head shot up and she looked at him, "You're talking to me."

It shocked him too, "I am."

She was stunned, "Aah!"

He broke down, "And now I'm crying for a whole different reason."

She hugged him, "Me too!" Her face turned to him and suddenly they were locked in a heated embrace, their raw emotions took over and she reached out and began stripping him. She pulled off his shirt and t-shirt. She rained kisses all over his chest as she moved downward. She tore at his pants and pushing them off, she tore at his jockey shorts. She opened her mouth and enveloped his already stiffening cock and swallowed it whole. She had to release his cock when he pulled her blouse over her head, but she resumed sucking him as she felt her bra go slack and slip from her body.

Raj pushed her off of his cock and pushed her onto her back. He tore at her slack and panties and getting her naked, He aimed his stiff cock at her already moist pussy. He stopped and looked into her eyes, "Should we be doing this, isn't this wrong?"

She gripped his tight ass in her hands and pulled him down until his stiff cock pierced her entrance and sank deep into her pussy, "Yes, oh yes Raj, this it totally wrong, but we both need it, fuck me, fill me up and after we both cum, we'll never speak of this again, got it?"

He nodded, and drove deep as he could into her receptive pussy.

The two of them fucked like two savages, each urging the other on and slamming as hard as they could, trying to block out their loses and clinging to each other, before long they both screamed out and came.

Raj filled her up with his hot, potent cum as Penny came just as hard and just as violently. They both collapsed in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow of an orgasm they both sorely needed, but regretted.

Penny gently pushed Raj off of her. She gathered up her clothes and scampered into the bathroom to clean-up and dress.

Raj did the same in the kitchen and throwing his clothes on, he opened a bottle of wine and gulped down a good portion of it.

Penny came out of the bathroom; she was upset she allowed her emotions to take over her body. She approached Raj, took his glass from him and swallowed a large gulp of the wine. She hugged him and pressed her forehead to his. "I know we both needed that, it was unexpected and it can't happen again, I love Leonard. Please, let's forget it ever happened, okay?"

He nodded and kissed her on the cheek, 'I'll never forget it, Penny. You comforted me, when I needed it the most. You're a good friend and I swear, I'll never breathe a word of it to anyone. You better be going or Sheldon will be knocking on my door. You don't want him coming in here, it reeks of hot sex."

She giggled, "Yeah, I sorta does, when you get yourself together, come on over and I'll fix us a nice dinner, I'll have Bernadette and Amy over so we won't be tempted to do this again. Be happy my friend, it will get better, I promise." She kissed him lightly on the lips and left.

A couple days later, Penny, Bernadette, Amy and Raj and standing around Penny's kitchen island. The three ladies are drinking wine, but Raj hasn't had any of it.

He's going on and on, "I guess what I'm saying is, I get where Lucy's coming from."

Penny tried to get a word in edge wise, "That's great, do you want some wine?"

"No, water is fine. Anyways, I've been thinking about it a lot, and I totally see why Lucy did what she did. I pushed too hard, but if I back off and give her enough space maybe there's still a future for us.

Penny, Bernie and Amy are going nuts listening to him go on and on. They belted back more wine.

He continued, "The funny thing about life is that sometimes something you think..."

Amy leaned into Bernie and whispered, "Does he ever shut up?"

"But then it turns good again and that means it's better than if it had never been bad for a while. And now things aren't good. They are in fact very, very bad, but at least my heart is starting to heal; slowly, but surely. How I cried, it was like a little thunderstorm on my face. But I'm a man, okay? So I need to pull myself together, pick up a pen and get it all out in my journal. I mean it's not all bad, having my heart broken has allowed me to speak in front of you so, you know, the silver lining."

***

End of season 6; upcoming is season 7 with more and even hotter sex between the nerds from Pasadena and their women. Once again, the series doesn't reset, but will sometime in the future so Sheldon and Amy can actually have their episode where they actually do it for the first time.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers
12