Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flopped down onto her bunk and spread her legs. She patted her pussy; it was covered in a thick matting of course black hair. It was already dripping with her juices and as Leonard crawled in and went for her pussy, she stopped him. "I have to have another bout with that cock, spin around and let me suck it while you eat my pussy, Leonard."

He wasn't about to say no, he spun around and allowed his knees to fall on either side of her head as he was poised above her, ready to drive his stiffness back into her mouth. He swayed from side to side, running the head of his cock along her swollen red lips. He groaned out as her tongue lashed out and circled the bloated tip. He nearly lost it when she began stroking the shaft that wasn't in her mouth. He bit his lip and dove in and attacked her cunt like a starved animal. His tongue and lips enveloped her entire pussy. His mouth was full of her pubic hair, but his tongue was wet enough to mat it down and with the juices already coating her cunt hair, he was able to work his way through and dive in. He attacked her clit and used his tongue, moving it from clit to pussy hole. He had her humping his mouth. He was glad he was giving her the pleasure she wanted, it eased her movements on his cock. He began to tongue fuck her tiny hole and he knew he would have to have her cum several times before loosening up her cunt enough to fit his thick cock into her pussy. He used his forearm to hold her down. Her hips were bouncing up off the mattress as her first of many orgasms wracked her tiny body. He came up for air, just long enough to fill his lungs, swallow and he dove in for round two, then three and finally a fourth orgasm.

Mandy's petite brown body was dripping in sweat. Her slick skin glowed in the tiny light of her cabin and her mouth was dripping saliva. She tried to focus in sucking his cock; but every time she enveloped his shaft, she felt another orgasm overtake her and her mouth gaped open, coating his entire crotch with her saliva.

Leonard was more than ready to fuck her. He untangled from her limbs and scrambled around and hovered over her. He reached up and pulled her hair from her unruly ponytail and her shiny, raven locks surrounded her face like a dark halo. He swept some of the hair from her face and leaned down and plucked away at her dark, nearly black nipples. He sucked on one, while toying with the other. He reached down and gripping his cock in his other hand, he was glad it was covered in her saliva, for when he forced the thick head between her juicy cuntlips and let the head pop in, he felt her buck upward, allowing the first couple of inches to slide into her tight, but very wet channel.

Mandy let out a loud scream and her arms and legs were wrapped around his slick body. Her nails raked his back and the heels of her feet kicked at his ass cheeks. She pulled his head off her tits and covered his mouth with her own. She fucked his mouth at the same pace his cock was fucking her pussy. She sucked hard on his tongue as she felt him grind his belly against her slick stomach. She rained kisses all over his face and neck as she started cumming yet again.

Leonard was glad he came once already, because she was so hot and tight, if he didn't he surely would have lost it long ago. He picked up the pace and was thrusting his hips up and down, driving into her willing cunt with ease. He pressed his chest to hers and loved how her rubbery nipples scraped and teased his sweat covered chest. Even though he was driving in and out of her at a quickened pace, he felt her tight pussy clutch at his cock like a tight glove. He rose up and played with her tits as he drove over and over again, in and out and the sound of her squishy cunt filled the tiny cabin. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled his ears and he was close to cumming.

Mandy's cunt was rising and falling gobbling up all he could give her. She screamed out, "More, Leonard, I want more, I want all you can give me! More cock, more, damn you!"

He suddenly pulled out of her and he heard her let out a grunt. He flipped her over as if she was a tiny doll. He grabbed her slender hips and pulled her to her knees. Gripping his cock, he drove into her, balls deep with one thrust. He heard her scream into her damp pillow as he began pumping in and out of her as fast as he could. Sweat was dripping all over her. He looked down and saw her tiny asshole. He knew it couldn't take his cock, but his fingers would do. He coated them with the slime covering her cunt hair. Without warning, he shoved two fingers into her ass and began finger-fucking her ass as the same pace he was pounding her pussy.

Mandy screamed out and came immediately. She tried to fall to the mattress, but Leonard had his other arm wrapped around her and he held her up and continued fucking both holes. He slowed the pace as her orgasm continued to course through her. She began pushing back and she was beyond exhausted. She wanted him to cum and fill her cunt with his hot cum. She felt his cock swell and she screamed out, "Harder Leonard, fuck me harder and fill my cunt with your hot cum. Now, damnit, I'm there, cum, oh please cum with me!"

He lost it and as he felt his cum shooting from his tight balls and through his shaft, he shoved yet another finger up her ass and he filled her cunt with his load. He felt light-headed, he came so hard and with such intensity, he nearly blacked out.

Mandy was unable to kneel any longer and as she collapsed to the bed, she let out a grunt as she was pinned to the bed with his bulky body. They both released several tremors as the orgasms continued to cause them to quiver and shake.

After several minutes, Leonard rolled off of her and she reached back and pulled his body to hers. She didn't ever know it, but she was asleep and dead to the world. As the sun rose high in the sky and found a sleepy Leonard wrapped around her. She managed to slid down and wake him as she felt his cock grow to stiffness in her mouth.

They went at it two more times before there was a loud knocking on her door and someone yelled out, "We're docking in ten, get your asses up!"

They arrived back in port two days early and after everyone was packed, they all headed back to their hometowns. Leonard managed a flight out to California a couple hours before Mandy's. He didn't wanna have to spend ten uncomfortable hours on a plane after their torrid night together.

While all of that was happening out in the North Sea, back at the university mixer Raj strolled over to a table where Janine Davis was sitting along, "Excuse me, Mrs. Davis?"

She looked up at him, "What?"

"I'd like to apologize for being insensitive; and for possibly making penguins seem like jerks, because 99 percent of them are stand-up guys."

She looked a little down, "Forget about it."

"You know, you and I--you and I have a lot in common."

She looked up at him, "Is that right?"

"Oh, yes, I—I too, am in the throes of heartbreak." She looked at him and he continued, "Okay, fine, I'll tell you about it.

Back at the conference Bernadette was pacing back and forth as she waited for the guys to come and knock on their door. Amy was in the bathroom. She decided to slip out of her clothes and put on her nightgown. She wasn't sure about this rendezvous, but wasn't about to back out, especially when she had a shot at the large black man. She drew in a heavy breath of air when she heard a knock on the door and heard voices.

Bernadette let the three guys in and turned to Leon, "Amy is in the bathroom, I think she's trying to get her nerves in check. If you'd like, you can wait for her on her bed, I have two guys here and I'm not waiting."

Larry stepped behind the tiny blonde; he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her body against his. He leaned down and kissed the side of her neck. He smiled when she tilted her head to give him easier access and Bernie let out a sigh as his kisses became more urgent. His hands slid upward from her hips up to her large, firm breasts and cupped them through her dress.

Bernadette rolled her head around as she bit her lip and wiggled her tight, compact ass against his large, stiff cock. She felt her nipples grow stiff as he played roughly with her gorgeous tits.

One hand slid down to her belly and he pulled her back harder against him. He moved his hands lower, curling down around to press against her heated mound. She moaned again, and her eyes closed as she relished his firm touch. His other hand moved up and began to unbutton the buttons on the front of her dress. The tight dress loosened, and he slid his hand inside, holding the weight of her tit through her full, lacy bra. He slid his fingers down under the cup, finding her rigid nipple and he pinched it gently.

Bernie groaned and reached behind her, she gripped his stiff cock through his tailored dress pants. Her eyes shot open wide in surprise; she couldn't believe how large it was. She licked her lips and knew it rivaled Sheldon's and she could tell, his thickness matched its length.

Larry turned Bernadette around; he leaned in and kissed her. Their lips met, and his were the perfect combination of softness and urgency. His mustache tickled her mouth and it was a long time since she experienced a man's lips with a mustache. His strong fingers combed through her silky, golden locks.

Bernadette stared up at him and loved his dark, inky black hair. His broad shoulders towered over her and she couldn't wait to see if his cock was as large as it felt. She looked over his shoulder and watched Brad as he stripped and lay flat on the bed. His longish blonde hair was driving her crazy. She couldn't wait to run her tiny fingers through his golden locks.

She was turned back to Larry as his tongue was probing her mouth. She sucked at it as if it was a tiny cock; she gave back as her tongue slipped past his lips and darted into his mouth.

Larry's hands slid down her body until he cupped her ass. He pulled her harder against his rock hard cock. He kissed her harder as he felt her tiny hand circle his shaft again. He felt her stroke it harder and couldn't wait to have her lips around it.

They broke the kiss when they heard Brad call out in his southern drawl, "Come on over her darlin'." She saw him lying on the bed; his fingers were laced behind his head. His body was leaner, than Larry's, but looked extremely solid. His cock wasn't stiff yet, but she knew once it was stiff, it would be nearly as large as Larry's. She giggled, knowing she had the best of the three, but knew Amy would be more than satisfied when and if she ever came out of the bathroom.

She giggled again, "My God Brad, you look so comfortable, are you sure you want some of this?" Her hands slid up and down her body as she kicked off her high heels."

He chuckled, "Oh I'm ready, just like watching Larry get you started. Why don't you slip out of that dress and slide over here."

She crossed her arms and drew the unbuttoned dress from her tiny, but lush body. She stood there in bra and panties and she licked her lips as she watched Brad's semi-stiff cock grow and slowly rise off his well-muscled thigh. Like a stalking cat, she slid up onto the bed and straddled Brad's hips, pressing her panty-clad pussy down on his now stiff cock. He pulled her down and their lips met.

She noticed how different the kiss was from Larry's, but just as urgent and knowledgeable. Their tongues mingled and his hands found her firm tits, teasing her nipples through her bra with both of his thumbs.

She wanted skin against skin and she reached back behind her back, undoing the clasp of her bra and shrugged out of it. She tossed it to the floor, and leaning over, she guided her ripe nipple to his lips. She let out a gasp when they opened and closed around one turgid nipple.

Her head rolled around and she let out a groan, "Oh yessssss, suck it Brad." His sucking sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body and ended at her juicing pussy, pressing hard against his now large, stiff cock. She heard rustling behind her and she knew Larry was tearing off his clothes getting ready to make it a torrid threesome.

Bernadette slid down Brad's body, kissing over his hair covered chest and stomach. She reached down with one hand; she yanked her panties off her bubble butt and down her short, but shapely legs. As she turned back, her face as poised over Brad's stiff cock, she positioned herself with her ass in the air and her knees spread wide. She wiggled her ass inviting Larry to spear her tight-lipped pussy.

Her lips parted and her tiny hand closed around Brad's cock. She was about to close her lips around his cock, but felt Larry climb onto the bed and he joined the two of them. She arched her back even more in anticipation of Larry entering her ripe and ready pussy. She focused on Brad's cock and her tongue darted out and ran her tongue around the slippery tip. She kissed it and slowly let it slip between her lips. She closed her lips and made a sucking sound, taking his deeper into her mouth with a hot, tight seal. Her tongue flicked over the slit, lapping away at the tiny bubble of pre-cum that oozed out of it. She swallowed down his salty taste. Her mouth was filled more when Brad arched his hips upward, sending more of his stiff shaft into her mouth.

Bernadette tensed up slightly when she felt Larry's hands grip her ass and then his thumbs ran along her tight, juicy cuntlips. He used them to part those tight lips and suddenly his huge cockhead parted them more and sank into her tight, juicy cunt. She groaned around Brad's cock and pressed her ass back, trying to force more of Larry's huge cock into her pussy.

Larry responded by flexing his hips and shoved more of his huge cock into her slick, wet cunt. Her groans grew louder, but kept her mouth tight around Brad's cock, while Larry bore into her, stretching her inner walls to the limit, filling her with his monster cock.

Larry sent more and more of his cock into her pussy. He felt the slick, tender pussy spasm and clutch at his cock as he burrowed into her tiny body. He gripped her ass cheeks hard and thrust the last couple of inches till his swollen balls rested against her pink ass cheeks.

She cried out in pleasure, her inner cuntlips stretched tightly around the thick base of his cock.

Larry held his cock there and he watched her head bob up and down at the cock of his buddy. She kept her lips tight around Brad's cock as her tongue flicked over the head with each upward stroke. She savored the cream that was oozing out and she swallowed it all. Larry now began moving, sliding in and out of her lush cunt. His thickness caused her tight lips to pull and push as the tight seal leaked with her slick juices.

Brad rolled his head around on the pillow and his hands clutched at her golden locks. His fingers tightened as he saw her pick up the pace, bobbing up and down at a much quicker pace.

Larry picked up the pace too, thrusting in and out of Bernie's cunt, which gripped him like a tight fist. Without warning, her first orgasm burst free, causing her body to thrash and writhe, her cries were muffled by the cock stuffed in her mouth.

As her orgasm waned, she lifted her mouth from Brad's cock and slid off of Larry's juice laden cock. She turned around and straddled Brad's hips again, and reaching back, she gripped his cock. She pointed it at her puffy, slick lips and as she lowered her hips, she took him completely into her tiny body in one plunge. She giggled when she heard him grunt and grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her down even harder to his sweaty body.

She finally got a glimpse of Larry's body. He was lean, but had muscles in all the right places. His cock was long and thick, and glistening from her juices. The head looked deliciously smooth, and she licked her lips in anticipation. Their eyes met and once again it felt like he was staring right through her. His cock was coated in her sticky cream and she loved tasting him. She always loved licking her fingers clean after fingering her pussy, but tasting herself on a cock that just gave her pleasure, it made it taste even better.

Bernadette rocked her hips, sliding Brad's cock in and out of her steamy cunt. Her movements were assisted by his hands, which held her hips and ass, and pulled her down harder meeting his every thrust. She was in heaven, loving the feel of a cock in both ends of her tiny body. She could feel another orgasm building inside her body. She tightened her lips and thrust her hips harder, wanting her two business men to cum with her this time.

By this time they too were making loud noises, Larry grunted each time she bobbed her head downward, taking him deeper into her throat and his hands gripped her tousled, golden locks.

Brad was not as loud; he concentrated on the tight pussy wrapped around his stiff cock. He wormed his thumb into her asshole, sending electric current up her spine and back down to her aching clit. He smiled when he saw Bernie wiggle her ass, encouraging him to do that even more.

Brad took the hint, and soon pressed harder with his thumb, causing her to whine even louder. He was gone for a moment, but returned after recoating his thumb with the slick juices oozing out of her pussy. He pressed harder and the tight ring gave way and his thumb slid deep into her hot, puckered hole.

She continued to ride his cock as she watched Amy finally come out of the bathroom, dressed in a floor length, very demure flannel nightgown. She giggled when she saw the way Amy stared at Leon, who hopped off the bed, completely naked and his big black cock rivaled Sheldon's. It looked meaner, all black and glistening from his pre-cum he slid over the shaft time and time again.

Bernie felt another orgasm speeding towards its finale and now knew she was going to cum before her two suiters did. All of a suddenly she realized she was wrong, as Larry's cock began throbbing hard in her mouth and started sending spurt after spurt of his jism into her mouth and down her actively working throat. His cock continued to fill her mouth with his creamy cum, but her orgasm hit too, causing her to cry out loudly as the waves of pleasure shook her luscious body. She was unable to swallow fast enough and his jism overflowed past her lips and ran down his shaft.

Her spasming pussy clutched at Brad's cock and it triggered his cock to explode, sending hot spurts of his cream to fill her hot womb. She was babbling words that made no sense as Larry's cock slipped from her lips. He flopped down on his back and she loved being between her two lovers. Bernie rested her chin on Larry's chest as the three of them watched the scene unfold next to them on the other bed.

Amy was standing beside the bed; her arms were at her side as Leon's large black fingers deftly worked on the tiny pearl buttons on her nightgown. Her large, heavy breasts came into view as he parted the nightgown and slid it off her shoulders and it formed a large puddle about her ankles. He took her hand and turned her towards the bed. He kissed her firmly and she melted into his embrace. She could feel her slick pussy juices running down her sturdy thighs.

As Leon ended the kiss, he pulled back and smiled down at her, "I think we'll both be a lot more comfortable on the bed." Without waiting for a reply, he slipped to the mattress and pulled her down to his black body. When he felt her slick pussy make contact with his black shaft, he let out a tiny shiver and he held her hips steady and pulled her even tighter against his hard-muscled body.

Amy began to move, grinding her cunt against him. When she slid up and reached the top of his cock, she rolled her hips, causing his black, mushroomed head to slip into the entrance of her pussy. She teased him with her tight, juicy cunt before sliding back down. She rose slightly so that his cock nudged the entrance again. Her inner flesh seemed to snap at the black head poised at her entrance. She bounced slightly, teasing him even more as she slipped his cockhead in and out of her entrance.