Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard knew it was now or never. He knew she was inviting him to fuck her ass, why would she ready her entrance with her juices if she didn't want his cock in her ass. He gingerly climbed up onto the bed and he guided his cock to the dark black hole winking at him. He could not believe, even with his smaller cock, it was still incredibly tight and even hotter than he remembered.

Janine exploded and came all over Raj's cock as she felt her both holes being filled. She reached back with both hands and grabbed her gorgeous cheeks. She spread them wider, making it easier for Howard to slide deep onto her ass. She threw her head back and groaned out, "Oh my God, fuck it Howard, shove that cock all the way in. Fuck it harder, I wanna feel both cocks sliding in and out of my body. Make me forget that cocksucker of a husband, deeper, harder, yessssssssssss! Faster, don't you dare stop until you fill my ass with your hot cum."

She began bouncing harder on Raj's cock, grinding her clit hard against his body every time she hit bottom. Her arms gave out and she fell against his sweaty body, her full, firm tits squashed against his hairy chest.

Raj grabbed her arms and pulled her higher, giving him more space to fuck and at the same time, her black nipples scraped against his face. He guided one luscious morsel between his lips and he sucked and nipped at the stiff nipple. He switched to the other and he could feel her pussy gushing, coating his cock with even more of her slimy juices. He felt her tighten and she shook as she came again.

Howard did as she asked and slammed into her ass harder. He felt her ass muscles loosening up and he was able to fuck her easier without cumming. He leaned over her, plastering his body against hers and loved how her sweaty, hot skin felt against his. He wrapped his arms around her waist and slid down. He played with her clit and when he came in contact with Raj's cock, he pulled away.

Janine let out a loud groan, "Oh nooooooooo Howard, play with my clit. That feel incredible, I'm gonna cum again, don't stop." She planted her lips to Raj's and her tongue darted in and out at the same pace Howard was plowing into her ass. She groaned when he returned to her clit and his other hand cupped and mauled one of her tits and moved to the other.

Howard slowed his pace and he could feel Raj's cock sliding in and out of her pussy. It scraped against his cock as he did the same and he was turned on even more. This was too much for him and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold off any longer. He picked up the pace and pumped in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. He slammed into her, pushing Janine's body even harder against Raj's cock.

Both Raj and Howard ground their cocks into her two holes. Her legs were spread wide apart, as wide as she could to keep her balance. Her shiny black hair was plastered to her face, forehead and neck. Her gorgeous black skin was glistening with her sweat and the sweat from her two lovers. Her mouth was opened wide as she tried to draw in as much air into her lungs. She let out a blood-curdling scream and fell against Raj as she came again.

Howard lost it at the same time and began pumping his hot cum deep into her bowels. He felt her ass muscles tighten around his spasming cock. His entire body shook and quivered as he felt his balls being torn off and shot through his cock. He pinned her between the two men as he was too exhausted to move.

Raj was squashed, but still managed to thrust up and down, using his forearms to press against the mattress and thrust his hips up and down. He started to pump his hot sperm into her cunt and with all of the cum she produced, his cum barely had much space to fill. The third and fourth spurt began seeping out around the tight seal her black cuntlips made around his cock.

After a few minutes Howard slipped from her ass and rolled over onto the cool sheets. He rose up on one elbow and watched Janine continue to rock her body on Raj's thick cock. He saw his white cum oozing out of her ass and he could feel his cock growing hard again.

The Three of them fell asleep and during the night, Janine woke up and sucked them both to hardness. She rode Howard's cock as she sucked Raj off.

In the morning, the three of them showered together and fucked again there and returned to the bedroom to fuck well into the afternoon. They paused to eat, but returned and Janine allowed them to leave later that evening, a smile was on her face and she forgot all about her cheating husband.

That evening Raj and Howard went to a karaoke bar and celebrated spending nearly an entire day sucking and fucking with Janine Davis

Over at Sheldon and Penny's apartment; the two of them went grocery shopping. Penny was feeling guilty and ashamed for spending so much with Sheldon, fucking and otherwise. As they climbed the stairs, he spoke to her, "You know with Leonard returning in a couple days, you're going to miss these trips."

She chuckled, "You know, I will miss it."

"I'll tell you what, if my apples are mealy, we'll hit the produce section for one last crazy blowout. Heck, you can even push the cart. Please don't take my looking forward to Leonard's return as criticism of the job you've been doing in his absence. You taught me more about sex in the past few months than I've known all my life. Wanna have one last go at it before he returns? I wouldn't mind dipping my penis in your tight vagina one more time."

She stopped at her door, "I won't and I don't think it would be proper with Leonard already on his way home, I'm gonna have to save something for him." She opened her door and was shocked to find someone in her apartment.

Back at the conference Bernadette and Amy finally recovered from the night of sex and were raring to make their last night here a memorable one. They scoured the convention hall and spotted Larry and Leon. Both Amy and Bernadette hurried over to the two of them and Bernie spoke first. "Hi Guys, glad to see you made it out tonight, where's Brad?"

Larry chuckled, "He caught hell from his wife for not calling last night. He left a day early and headed home to straighten things out. So what are you two lovely ladies doing tonight?"

Amy spoke up, "Well, we were wondering if the two of you were up for one last night together seeing we're heading back to California in the morning?"

Leon stepped over to Amy, "We were hoping for a return bout."

Bernie giggled, "Yeahhh us too, but we wanna switch off, you know variety is the spice of life, so I've heard."

Larry moved over to Amy, "We were hoping to switch, I watched you and Leon last night, my Lord Amy; you are one sexy lady."

Amy brushed her hair back off her shoulder and blushed, "Oh, don't worry; we're a sure thing, no need stretching the truth."

Leon added, "No, no way Amy. I had a fantastic time and wouldn't mind not switching, no offense Bernadette."

She smiled, "Don't worry Leon, Like Amy said, we're not going anywhere but our room, ready to head up?" She looked at him and thought back to Glenn and hoped he was as good as he was.

The four of them headed for the elevators. Once the doors closed, they were whispering, while there and turned to the guys as the door to the room sprung open. "You two get ready, Amy and I are headed to the bathroom to freshen up, might as well lose all those stuffy suits." As she turned away, she saw the growing bulge in Leon's trousers.

Leon and Larry tore off their clothes and once down to their boxers, they both flopped down on their separate beds and waited for the two ladies to come out.

The bathroom door opened and both ladies came out; both dressed in just their bra and panties. Amy's were red matching the blush covering her body, while Bernadette's were black and see-through. Amy scooted over to Leon and this was a surprise to the guys. They thought they were switching tonight, but either way, the guys were not disappointed at all.

Amy straddled Leon's body and leaning down, she kissed him with open mouth. Her long silky brown hair fell around his face, blocking his view of anything else in the room. Their lips were urgent as she rubbed her panty-clad pussy against his solid black cock. His large hands traced up to the twin globes of her bubble butt. Their kiss last a while, and Leon was anxious to see what Larry and Bernadette were doing. Amy sat up and he glanced over. He drew in a deep breath as Bernadette already removed Larry's shorts and was lying between his legs; her head was vigorously bobbing up and down, taking his thick, solid cock in and out of her mouth.

Amy saw this too, because she began tugging at Leon's shorts too. He lifted his hips to help her free his huge, stiff black cock. She wasted no time, she lowered her head and engulfed Leon's black monster in her mouth, taking him deep as her lips would allow.

Soft sucking sounds filled the room; it was accompanied by the moans of both Larry and Leon. Leon looked back to Bernadette, he still wanted a shot at her, but wasn't going to throw Amy aside to get to her.

All of a sudden Bernadette's mouth came off of Larry's cock with a pop. She giggled and called out to Amy, "Are you ready to switch?"

Amy's lips slid off of Leon's thick black cock and she giggled and hopping off the bed, she yelled out, "Hell yeah, ready for some new adventures." She drifted over to the bed and waited for Bernadette to climb off of Larry's outstretched legs. As Bernadette climbed off, she stopped and kissed Amy. Their tongue darted back and forth, exploring one another's mouths. They parted and Bernadette climbed up on the bed beside the black man and she once again thought about Glenn and a huge grin crossed her lips. Her tiny hands looked even smaller on his large tree-truck thighs and she giggled, "Are you ready for a tiny blonde Leon?"

He chuckled, "Oh yeah Bernadette, I'm more than ready."

Her hand was already traveling up his thigh and she gripped the base of his black cock. She leaned over and her blonde locks tumbled forward blocking his view, but the warmth and wetness of her mouth left nothing to the imagination, she was already taking him into her hot mouth.

Leon fell back against the cool sheets and let out a loud grunt. This increased her need to take more and scooting closer to him. She hovered over his crotch and pressed forward, taking even more of his black length into her mouth. She knew he was just as large, if not thicker than Glenn. She tipped her head back and her gorgeous blue eyes stared up into his dark eyes. She resumed her sucking, swallowing even more of his length until the large purple head pressed against her throat. She slid back, holding his cock steady as she sucked at the very tip; she then flicking her tongue over the sensitive spot just below his mushroomed head. She popped off of it and smiled up at him, "I just love watching a guy's expression while I do this." She turned and looked towards Larry and Amy and Leon looked to see what his long lost lover was doing with Larry.

Amy had already removed her panties and was straddling Larry's hips. Her larger body swallowed up his cock easily compared to how she struggled last night with Leon's huge cock. Her hands rested on Larry's chest as she lowered and raised her body, sliding his sizeable cock in and out of her juicy cunt.

Larry's hands were active too as he played with her swaying tits, caressing them and pinching her large nipples through her lacy red bra.

Bernadette wasn't worried about catching up to the couple in the other bed. She straddled Leon's head, then leaned down and just before she swallowed his cock again, she called back to him, "Amy couldn't stop talking about what a glorious tongue you had. She came several times and I hope you can out-perform last night's activities." Without sating any more, she took him back into her mouth. Her ass was directly over his waiting mouth, but it was still hidden by her black panties.

Leon reached up and took her ass cheeks in his hands, holding her firmly as he lifted his head and kissed the panty clad cheeks. He inhaled her intoxicating scent and his mouth began to water. He flicked his tongue out and licked along the gusset of her panties. He followed the camel toe the panties were creating from her moisture scented pussy. He gathered the material up until it was a tiny strip of cloth covering her juicy pussy. He dipped his tongue in-between her cheeks and he heard her let out a squeal around his thick cock. He pulled the gusset aside to reveal her tight lips. Her lips began to blossom from her excitement and he was drawn to it like a moth to a flame. He pressed his face against her again, feeling the warm, wet skin on his large black lips.

He wormed his tongue inward and her inner lips released a stream of her sweet tasting juices. He lapped them up and heard her groan even louder around his cock. His tongue slid through the tight lips and darted into her tight, wet hole. His hands slid down and he used his thumbs to spread her cunt open. Her bright pink inner lips glistened with her juices and he couldn't resist. He licked up and down several ties until he uncovered the swollen knob of her clit.

Leon's tongue explored her pussy, parting her lips and darted in and out, but returned to her clit, flicking lightly, he teased her stiff button over and over again. He had to stop and lap up all of the sweet juices that were flowing out of her weeping hole.

Bernie's body twitched with each flick of his tongue, and her breathing became ragged. He knew she was close, and he wanted to know what it was like to feel her come all over his active tongue.

Leon pressed into her and sucked her clit between his lips. While doing this, he continued to lap at her juicy pussy. He really wanted her to cum and when he added two thick black fingers into her quaking pussy that did it.

Bernadette stiffened and held her breath. The dam broke and she cried out loudly. She stared cumming, her body spasmed wildly, thrashing about and her mouth wisely released his stiff shaft.

Leon pressed his face into her, his nose burrowed in between her tight lips as his tongue continued to strum at her clit. Her pussy twitched against his mouth and cheeks as her thighs clutched at his head. He was amazed how her cunt muscles clutched and released his fingers over and over again.

Bernadette was at wits end and as her orgasm came to an end, she shuttered and fell limply against his coal black body. She was panting wildly, but continued to stroke his cock.

Leon needed to breath and he rolled her over, planting her on her back and her legs released him. He spun around and his face was hovering over hers. He smiled; her eyes that were closed and she opened them and searched his face. A smile crossed her lips and she let out a deep breath and called out, "Wow, that was amazing Leon, I can see why Amy recommended trying a little sixty-nine with you. She didn't say she was unable to suck you because she was cumming constantly like I just was." Her tiny arms came up and wrapped around his neck and pulling him down to her, she kissed him and tasted her juices on his lips and tongue that was slipping between hers. She pulled back, "That was incredible, what can you do for an encore?"

He smiled back at her and sat back on his haunches. He ran his hands down her tiny body and catching her sopping panties, he drew them from her short, but shapely legs. He leaned down and undid her clasp on her bra and tugged it from her body. He licked his lips as he feasted on her gorgeous breasts, her ripe, pink nipples and her pebbled aeroules; they were just as pink and firm.

He sat back again and took in her luscious curves. He feasted on each and every curve of her tiny, white body. He was amazed how beautiful she was. From her golden blonde hair, now tousled and messy, to her sparkling blue eyes and ruby red lips. He stopped as she licked them and he wanted to devour them with his own. He looked lower to her heavy breasts, rising and falling from her heavy breathing. He loved how her flat belly rose and fell and he sized up her luscious hips and wanted to press his to them and pour his cock into her. He looked at her pussy; her tight lips were no longer tight as they blossomed from the intense orgasm and they continued to glisten from her recent orgasm. Last, but not least were her short, but very shapely legs. He knew they were well-muscled; she nearly broke his neck as she squeezed his neck and head as she came. His eyes returned to her face, and she was watching him, watch her. She smiled up at him. He heard rumbling on the other bed and looked to see Amy and Larry doing a steady, but rhythm fucking.

Amy was now on her knees, her large bubble butt was in the air and her face and shoulders were buried in the pillows. He remembered fucking her that way and how she came several times while pounding that pussy. Amy arched her back as she urged Larry to fuck her faster.

He turned back to Bernadette when she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her waiting lips. Their tongues found one another as his cock slid through her furrow and she lifted her knees higher, clamping her calves against his sides. This caused her pussy to arch upward and offer Leon the perfect angle to feed his black cock into her. He wiggled his hips and the dark purple head slid between her plush lips. He thrust his hips forward and felt them part and he sank a few inches into her.

Bernadette let out a loud groan and rolled her head from side to side and was breathing heavily again. She wrapped her legs around him and knew she had all of him in her when she felt his nut sack resting on her quivering butt cheeks. She worked her cunt muscles, squeezing his cock. She felt the head press against her cervix and she groaned out, "Ooooooh yesssssssssss!" She wiggled her hips and felt his cock shift in her and brushed against her cervix even more. It was a mixture of pleasure and pain, but the pleasure won out. Her arms clutched at his back, digging her nails into the black flesh of his back, giving him pain and he responded.

Leon leaned down until his lips were right beside her ear and whispered to her, "I love it when you work your cunt muscles around my black cock." He pulled back and watched the expression on her face as he slid out of her.

She pursed her lips and let out another long, "Ohhhhhh!" Her groans and moans grew louder as he began thrusting his cock in and out of her at a quicker pace. Her groans matched the speed of his cock fucking her.

Beside them, on the other bed, Amy was moaning louder as her orgasm reached its peak. Her animal-like grunts filled the room as Larry joined in. Larry slammed his hips forward, pushing Amy's head into the headboard and he screamed out, "I'm cumming!" He filled her with his potent sperm and continued to drive hard and fast into her, until they both collapsed flat upon the bed.

Leon turned his attention back to Bernadette. She was meeting his downward thrusts with ones of her own. The two of them were racing to a climax to match the one on the other bed. He leaned down and captured one of her swaying tits and locking in on one of her stiff, ripe nipples, he sucked on it hard, biting lightly until he heard her groan out in pleasure.

Bernie's hand slid from his back to his head and clutched at his head as she forced even more of her flesh into his mouth.

Leon released her nipple and let it slide from his mouth. He looked down at it and saw how the cool air and the wetness caused it to pucker up even more. He moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment. He was close to cumming as he fucked Bernie with a slow steady pace, reveling in how her cunt muscles clutched and released him.

On the bed beside them, they now had an audience. They had turned on their side, Amy plush ass was pressing back against Larry's belly. She wiggled continually as she felt his cock begin to grow stiff once more.