Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy stared down at him and her smile widened as she pressed down with her hips. Her mouth dropped open and even though she experienced Sheldon's large cock, this one seemed larger, maybe because it was a part of the forbidden fruit. She continued to press downward and felt his cock slide further down the slick chute. A loud grunt escaped her throat as he was now buried in her to the hilt.

Amy's head rolled back and her long, silky brown hair brushed along his shins. Her mouth was open wide, but only loud gasps escaped. She rolled her head down and her eyes met his and they sparkled as she realized she was fucking a black man and her good friend was watching her, along with her two lovers and this spurred her on even more. She wanted to perform for her audience and make the other two men crave her too. She pressed herself down on Leon, stretching her tight cunt around the mean looking black cock seeded in her pussy. She bit down on her lower lip and stared down at Leon, "Does my lily white pussy feel good around that black cock of yours?"

He nodded and grunted out, "Oh yessssss Amy, it feels unbelievable!"

"Okay then, Leon; we have an audience, let's show them how well we can fuck together."

He chuckled, "Okay Amy, you asked for it, hold on to your head, one of mine is going to poke you in places you never, ever thought you had." He curled an arm around her back; he lifted her slightly and turned the two of them on to their side, facing his buddies and Bernadette. He rolled over and planted her on her back as he kept his cock buried deep in her clutching, tight pussy. He settled between her outstretched legs and she curled her legs up around his waist. The contrast with her milky white legs and his shiny, black body was incredible He leaned down and swept a few stray locks of dark brown hair from her face.

Amy smiled up at him and forgot all about the threesome in the bed beside them. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pulling his body down to meet hers. He drew his hips upward, sliding his black shaft nearly all the way out of her slick pussy. He smiled when he heard her groan out in response to this movement. He stopped and began to sink back into her. He slid all the way into her and felt the large head brush against her cervix.

She shivered and groaned out, "Oh my Lord, you are hitting new areas I never knew I had before."

Bernadette smiled; she knew Leon had to be a much better lover than Sheldon, without a doubt the way he moved, he must have had a lot more experience than Sheldon.

Leon began thrusting slowly in and out, continually sending his thick, solid shaft in and out of her lush body. He'd slowly withdraw till just the tip remained and then suddenly shoved back downward, filling her empty hole completely with his cock, forcing her slimy, hot juices to seep out as he withdrew again. Her slimy juices coated his cock, allowing him to push in, again and again, even though her pussy was tight, but very yielding.

Amy pulled Leon down and kissed him hard, holding her body open to his urgent thrusts. Her large heavy tits bounced softly in time with his strokes and their lips pressed together as their tongues fought in and out of one another's mouths.

Leon picked up the pace, driving her further into the mattress with each thrust. His cockhead met her womb as he pressed deeper as this swollen nuts slapped against her large, bubble butt.

Amy's nails dug into the dark flesh of his back and shoulders as she raced towards an explosive orgasm. She was panting in time with his thrusts and her toes curled as she was close to a much needed orgasm.

Leon normally could hold off and fuck for a much longer, but waiting and watching the trio in the other bed pushed him early to the peak and he had to back off. Having this lush brunette wining and groaning with each of his spears going deep into her lily white body, it caused him to be at the brink of an orgasm too.

She groaned out, "Fuck me, Leon; make me cum hard, please!"

He increased his pace and when he felt her hands clutching at his well-muscled ass cheeks, he slammed into her harder and faster and began to lose it.

She tore her mouth from his and screamed out, "Oh yesssssss, come on Leon, fill my hot cunt with your hot black seed!"

He caught one of her hard as diamond nipples between his lips and sucking hard, he bit down and he sent spurt after hot spurt deep into her scalding womb.

Amy's legs fell to the mattress and planted her feet flat on the bed, she pushed upward, meeting his heavy thrust and exploded, sending a dam-load of cream to cover his shiny black shaft. She clutched at his glistening body as her mouth closed on his shoulder and bit down.

They clung to one another as they both continued to shake and quiver as they came together.

Watching the two on the bed beside them, Bernie, Larry and Brad were hot and raring for another round. She was resting her head on Larry's shoulder, twisting about; she slid her thigh against his hip. Bernie traced her nails down his stomach and took his raging cock in her tiny hand, using her thumb, she rolled it over the hole and a drop of pre-cum oozed out. Her pussy was more than ready for round two and straddling his hips, she ran her puffy lips up and down his stiff cock. She pressed down and her lips parted, swallowing up the large head. Her juices flowed out, coating his shaft and ground her clit against his slippery member.

Larry's face was poised below hers. His eyes were focused on her large blue eyes. He smiled and his hands slid down her tiny body and cupped her luscious cheeks. He raised her up, forcing the head to barely stay seeded in her hot pussy. He tugged at her hips and as she rolled her hips, inch by inch of his thick cock sank into her moist, hot cunt.

Bernie continued to rock forward and back, taking more of his cock into her. She looked to the side and watched Brad's cock swell. She licked her lips and reached out, taking his cock into her hand, she began running her hand up and down, it stiffened even more as Brad watched her ride his best friend. She looked up at him and licking her lips, she let out a gasp, "Fuck me Brad; shove this fine cock in my other hole." She giggled when she felt it jump in her hand and releasing it, she went back to concentrate on riding Larry's cock.

She kissed him hard, thrusting her tongue deep in-between his as she felt Brad's hands on her ass cheeks. He caressed them gently as his fingers dipped down between her tight cheeks. She groaned as he teased her puckered hole and felt a bolt of excitement race from her ass to her tingling clit. He pressed his fingers harder and her starred hole parted slightly. He withdrew his fingers and she let out a louder gasp when she felt his fingers dip lower and coat them with her slimy cunt juices. He returned to her asshole and his fingers slid in a lot easier. She pushed back against him as he went deeper.

Bernie was close to cumming; Larry's thick, stiff cock was sliding in and out of her at a quicker pace. His thickness scraped against her clit driving her closer and closer to the edge. Her pussy twitched and quivered as Larry's cock slamming in and out of her tight, but sloppy pussy.

Brad removed his finger from her ass and she felt his hand return to her dripping cunt. She slowed her riding of Larry's cock. She anticipated Brad to fuck her ass soon and she tried to relax. She knew he was now coating his cock with the copious amount of cream he extracted from her pussy. He startled her, his tongue slithered in her asshole and his hot breath was just too much for her to take.

She exploded; cumming hard. She arched her back and pulling her mouth from Larry's, her large, firm tits dangled before him.

Larry pulled at her shoulder and plucked at one of the large ruby-red nipples sliding across his lips. He sucked hard and this increased the intensity of Bernie's orgasm. She was beyond excited having a tongue in her ass, a huge cock sliding in and out of her pussy and having one of her stiff nipples sucked on like a starved baby, her orgasm grew stronger.

A rush of cool air was suddenly on her asshole and it was replaced with his cockhead nudging against her puckered hole. She rocketed to new heights as she felt her asshole being invaded by Brad's cock. She couldn't keep her position and fell hard against Larry, crushing her ripe tit against his face and smothering him with both large orbs of flesh.

Brad followed her, sending more of his stiff meat into her ass. She was muttering incoherent sounds as she moaned and groaned against Larry's head. Brad pressed hard against her; he rocked his hips sending more of his shaft into her asshole.

She groaned out again, "Ohhhhhh myyyyyy goddddddd! Fuck it Brad, fuck my ass I want both of you cumming in my two holes at the same time.

Brad pulled back slightly, and then pressed forward again, sliding his thick shaft deep into her bowels. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes, tightening the muscles of her legs so that she pressed back against him. Finally his hips rested against her ass cheeks and he was totally seeded in her hot, tight ass.

Bernie was in heaven; both thick stiff cocks were buried deep in her tight, tiny body. She felt them both pulsating as they held still, allowing her to catch her breath. She began working her inner muscles and clenching, grasping frantically at the thick cocks resting in her. She knew soon they would begin moving and send her into the stratosphere.

Brad held her hips in place and began to slowly slide out. She shivered from the electric shocks coursing through her already. When only the head remained in her, he pushed forward again, sliding his slick cock in again till his was rooted in her ass.

Bernie threw her head back, sending her long, tousled hair down her back that was glistening in sweat. She realized the two thick cocks were a mere couples inches apart. Just a thin membrane of flesh separated them

Larry helped Brad, he grabbed her hips, not allowing her to move and giving Brad free rein and he took advantage. He felt Brad's body releasing his hands and coming back down as his thick body pumped in and out of Bernie's ass. As Brad parted, Larry drove upward, sending his cock in her well-lubricated cunt.

The two of them worked her tiny body like two well-oiled machines. Leon and Amy were watching in awe as the three of them were creating a scene worthy of a top porn movie.

Leon pulled Amy over on top of him and tugging at her legs, he pulled her thick-lipped pussy over his face. He groaned out as his once again, stiff cock was enveloped by Amy's lips.

The two of them glanced over at the three on the other bed every once in a while, but concentrated mainly at the cock and cunt before them.

On the other bed, the dam burst and Bernie's orgasm shot through her. It was as if she was hit by a tidal wave of pleasure, and her body thrashed about uncontrollably. She let out a loud cry as she buried her face in Larry's neck.

Brad emitted a loud grunt, and his cock jerked in her puckered hole and it was followed by several jets of cum shooting into her bowels. His hands tightened on Bernie's slick shoulders; as he held her body in place and forced even more of his spurting cock in her hot ass.

Larry was the last to lose it, his body shook below Bernie's and he nipped at her earlobe. His cock throbbed in her pussy, he shot bolt after bolt of scalding jism into her quaking cunt.

Bernie was the receptacle for their cum. She clung to Larry as she gasped for air. She felt both of her holes being filled to overflowing as aftershocks of tiny blasts finally came to an end. When they had finished cumming, they collapsed into a panting heap and Bernie turned to see Amy's mouth full of black cock.

Amy's eyes were open wide as she felt Leon's slick fingers slide between her bubble cheeks and slide deep into her tight asshole. She sucked wildly at his cock. It was completely covered in a river of her saliva and she sucked so hard and bobbed up and down so fast, foaming bubbles formed around her lips. Saliva dripped down her chin and suddenly she pulled her mouth from his cock and screamed out, "Holy FUCK! I'm cumming Leon, suck harder!" She stroked his cock at a furious pace and he erupted, sending several thick ropes of cum directly across her face. She opened her mouth to capture as much as she could, but was unsuccessful.

Leon painted her face with a huge load and he came even more than earlier. Watching the three on the other bed drove him to new heights. He knew Amy wasn't the more beautiful woman at the convention, but what she lacked in looks, she made up for in enthusiasm and technique. Just the sound of her sucking and the moans and groans cumming from him added to the experience. He lapped away at her spasming cunt and was rewarded with such a flood of cream, it was nearly too much to accept. He managed to swallow it all and went back for more till it slowed to a mere trickle.

Late in the night, the three men managed to dress and stumble out of the room. Bernadette and Amy fell fast asleep and missed the first few speeches the following morning.

They finally managed to get up and order a large breakfast from room service. They showered and made their way out for the afternoon conferences.

Back at the University mixer Janine was getting a little antsy, "All right, Dr. Koothrappali, it's been nice talking to you, but I need to go home." She stood to leave, but he stopped her.

"Mrs. Davis, I must confess, I came here tonight in a futile attempt to pick up some lonely post-doc, but instead I got to connect with you at a human level. That's a much better evening. You're a lovely person."

She looked at him and smiled, "Are you hitting on me?"

He smirked, "No, no, no, that would be crazy. But if I was, how would you reply to that?"

She took his hand and placed her address in the palm of his hand. "Wait thirty minutes and leave and come over. Bring Howard Wolowitz with you. If I remember correctly, the two of you had me cumming several times. I wouldn't mind doing that again, but this time in a nice soft bed."

Howard came over, "Looks like she accepted your apology."

Raj nodded, "Much more than that." He handed Howard the slip of paper she handed him, "She gave me her address and wants the two of us over there in thirty minutes, are you game?"

"Hell yeah, let's go!"

"No we have to wait thirty minutes. I wanna get another drink to calm my nerves." Thirty minutes later they were standing before Janine's door and as they knocked lightly on the door, she opened it, dressed in a long flowing floor-length nightgown. "Come on guys, I've been waiting for you both." She closed the door behind them and led them into the living room. She was about to take a seat but Howard stopped her.

"Why use the sofa Janine when I know you have a large bed, nice and wide to accompany all three of us."

She flashed him a huge smile and nodded, "You're right Howard, let's go." She grabbed him by the hand and led him there. Raj trailed and let Howard start with her; he'd join in after they got going.

Howard wasn't shy and standing beside the bed, he unzipped his pants and Janine smiled, she was happy to see he took the lead. She reached out and grabbed his cock in her large black hand. Her thumb swept over the head and smeared the dripping pre-cum that had been soaking his boxers since they left the university. Her fingers teased him, swirling and tickling as she pulled him nearer and nearer her mouth.

She knelt before him and looked up at him for a moment. He could see that she knew exactly what she was doing, driving him wild, letting him stew, anticipating what was to come. He was about to grab her head and urge her to his cock, she opened her mouth and took him inside of her warm, wet mouth.

Howard groaned with the pleasure of how she sucked cock. He wanted it to last long, savor the moment, but he was afraid he was going to explode any second. He closed his eyes, and tried to linger at the thought of what she was doing. He stared down and saw her glossy black hair bouncing all around his legs as she took him deeper and deeper into her active mouth. He heard a pop and opening his eyes, he saw she came off his cock. He saw Raj approaching, he forgot all about Raj, she was so good with her mouth; he forgot this was a threesome.

Raj was standing beside Janine and Janine's hand was already wrapped around Raj's dark, thick cock. Howard couldn't believe how thick it was and how the large veins that popped out of the sides were. Janine's large fingers barely met as she stroked his stiffness

Janine opened her mouth and smiling broadly at Raj, she took his cock into her mouth. She had to really stretch her jaw; the thickness filled her completely, so much that the strain of her lips pulled at all of her skin and made her dark eyes begin to water. She came off his cock with a loud pop and moved back to Howard.

She moved from one cock and back to the other. She did this over and over again, relishing in the two completely different cocks. She took Howard in deeper seeing he was smaller, but when she sucked on Raj, she used her tongue more, teasing his thickness and stabbing at the large pee hole. She made them both shiver as she managed to stare up at them as she sucked their cocks into her mouth and partly into her throat.

When she worked on one cock, the other guy used the time to strip and when she returned to Howard, she giggled seeing his pasty white body, especially against her coal black skin. She took him deeper into her mouth and when she pulled off of him and turned back to Raj, he wasn't there. He was now naked and lying flat on his back on the bed, waiting for her to join him.

She released Howard's cock and stood up on shaky legs. She reached down to the bottom of her long, silky lingerie; she peeled it over her head. She was naked, except for a tiny, barely a thong covering her coal black pussy. She climbed up onto the bed and she closed her eyes and let out a groan as Raj's large dark hands covered her swaying tits and plucked away at her dark black licorice nipples.

Janine tossed her nightgown to the side and shook her head out and threw her shapely leg over Raj's extended legs and she settled on his lap. She looked down at her thong and smiled back at Howard. Howard watched as she rose up to slide the tiny piece of cloth down her legs.

Raj took the opportunity to slide his hands along her thigh and up to her luscious, black ass. He lifted her just high enough to poise her thick black lipped pussy at the crown of his cock. He lowered her body and she threw her head back as she felt Raj's thick meat slide into her juicy cunt.

Howard was still standing beside the bed and watched as her greedy black cunt gobble up Raj's cock. He watched Raj spread his legs with his knees against hers, prying her legs open wider and wider. As her legs parted it gave Howard a better view of her slick black cuntlips wrap around Raj's thick cock. He focused on her gorgeous ass and wanted to fuck it, just like he did several months ago. He gripped his cock and knew if he slid it into her; he's cum way to soon. He watched as Janine hopped up and down on Raj's cock. She was soaked, covering Raj's cock with a thick coating of her creamy juices.

Howard continued to watch her puckered hole. It opened and closed slightly as she rode Raj's thick cock. Howard kept his hands away from his cock as he watched the scene before him unfold. He knew if he touched himself while watching the two on the bed fucking, he would explode. He loved how Janine's slick black body hopped up and down on Raj's shaft, and his cock grew wetter with each bounce of her luscious body.

Janine reached back and used her fingers to draw some of her juices from her pussy and gently coated her puckered hole. She clutched at Raj's nuts to get her fingers soaked with even more of her slimy cum.