Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 25A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckled, "No, I still have a lot of unpacking to do and wanted to get an early start to my week-end. We rarely leave before seven, but I was giving time off to settle in my new apartment. I was gonna get a quick bite to eat and jump into the organizing of my apartment."

"Ohhhhhh, something I love doing, organizing an apartment." He stood there and waited for her to speak."

Finally Angela spoke up, "Would you like to join me, nothing special, just some Thai food? I can tell you like organizing things, I noticed how meticulous you were in your apartment in Pasadena. Would you mind giving me a hand, that is, if you have the time?"

He chuckled, "I have all of the time in the world, Missy! Sheldon Cooper doesn't live by the clock any longer, well at least until I return to Pasadena."

"Sheldon you haven't answered, you wanna join me?"

He let out an exasperating sigh, "I thought I just did, yes, I would, please lead the way, I don't drive."

They walked a couple of blocks to a nearby Thai restaurant that Sheldon just adored. He got into her FBI issued vehicle and buckled up as she drove from the city to a fashionable apartment complex a few miles from downtown Chicago. She unlocked her apartment and she noticed how happy he looked seeing an unfurnished apartment with sealed boxes all about.

She changed out of her dark skirt suit and donned jeans and a loose fitting bulky sweatshirt. She drew her dark, sable brown hair up into a ponytail and clipped it onto a bun.

The two of them managed to get the entire living room unpacked and organized to her liking and proceed to the kitchen. By the time they finished there, it was nearly midnight. She was exhausted, but Sheldon was having the time of his life and she turned to him, "Sheldon, seeing it's after midnight, why don't you just stay here, I can make up the sofa and you can sleep on it and if you want, we can get up early and resume unpacking. I really appreciate all of the hard work you've done. I never could have done it this quickly and this efficiently without you. I also loved how you organized things, it's perfect."

He nodded, "That would be acceptable, I was wondering, if it isn't an imposition, I'd like to take a shower. All of this work really made me work up a sweat. If I could, I do have a pair of pajamas in my backpack, but I left it in your car."

Sure, why don't you get in the shower, leave the bathroom door unlocked and I run down and get it for you. It's the least I could do after all of the hard work you've done here."

He nodded, "That's very thoughtful, yes please!" He hurried into the bathroom and turned on the shower, it was huge; large enough for three or four people. He stepped under the hot spray and he didn't realize just how hard he did work and the hot spray loosened his tired muscles. He drifted off to imagining Special Agent Page in the shower with him. He lazily began stroking his cock and it soon stiffened and he closed his eyes and bit down on his lower lip.

Angela got his backpack from her car and quietly opened the bathroom door. She stepped in to place his backpack on the counter and she let out a gasp. She knew her ex-husband, the Navy Seal, was put together well, huge muscles and a very nice cock, but seeing the slender nerd, his huge cock being stroked aimlessly in his fist, she suddenly felt a rush of wetness bathing her pussy and she licked her parched lips. It's been a few months since she had a good shagging and seeing Sheldon's angry looking cock, her knees began to buckle.

She slipped from the bathroom and ran to her bedroom and closed the door. She stripped off her clothes and sat there, her fingers between her legs and she closed her eyes, envisioning Sheldon's huge cock. She loved riding cock and she knew if she entered the bathroom looking like she did, she'd have him flat on his back. She thought how the hot spray would pound her tiny body as she rode him. She threw her head back and flopped down on the mattress and played with her rather unruly cunt, covered in hair. She hadn't shaved since filing for divorce and she loved how her juices matted down her dark cunt hair.

All of a sudden she stood up and her knees nearly gave way, "Fuck it, I need a good hard fuck and there's one just a few feet away." She knew if she entered the way she looked, she wouldn't be forcing him to do anything. She moved to the bathroom door and opened the door and peaked in. She bit her lip and felt her cunt flutter, just thinking about having that monster sink deep in her aching pussy. She couldn't take her eyes off the suds covered cock as he stroked it.

She stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. She reached out and grabbed a thick plush towel. She knew she was going to need it once she got in there. She opened the door and she grinned at him when his eyes popped open, his jaw dropped and he released his cock and it didn't droop at all. "Aw, I thought I could use a shower too. I hate going to sleep feeling dirty and grimy. I also hate wasting water and thought we could help each other wash up."

He looked at her gorgeous body. He was comparing her to Christy and saw her breasts were larger and heavier. Her hips were tiny and her waist was even tinier. He loved her flat belly and saw the taut muscles there. He licked his lips, seeing her bush. He never saw one before and it intrigued him. He nodded slowly, "Seems like a plan Angela. Aw, why the towel?"

She flopped it down on the floor before his feet, "I know I'm gonna be on my knees for a pretty long time and don't want my knees to ache afterwards." She stepped forward and after turning him towards the spray to rinse the suds from his cock, she gripped his hips and turned him away from the spray. She slowly sank to her knees and looked up at him with those light brown eyes. She reached out and palmed his heavy cock. She licked her lips, "Is it okay if I suck your cock, Sheldon?"

He chuckled, "Is that a trick question, yes, oh yeah, suck my cock Special Agent Page!"

She giggled, "Yes sir!"

She was face to face with his gleaming cock. She let out a tiny gasp seeing it up close. She knew with his sheer size, there was no way she could swallow him whole, but now wondered if she could fit him into her tiny mouth at all. She reached out and grabbed a bottle of shower gel and squeezed a generous amount into her hands, rubbing them together to create thick lather. She took her time washing him, lathering up his shaft, his heavy balls too. She could feel his cock twitching at the touch of her slippery fingers sliding across his skin.

She turned him towards the water to rinse him off, and then she began to explore his cock with her tongue. She licked at the exposed tip and then sucked and licked up and down the underside of his cock. She paused to flick her tongue along the bumps, ridges and veins that pulsed around the thick, stiff shaft. She planted a tight kiss on the head and ran downward to his swaying nut sack. She took one into her mouth, gently rolling it around. His hand came down to gently caress her cheek and brush the wet hair from the side of her face.

Angela licked up the underside again, he was extremely hard now and the veins popped out prominently. Angela could feel her pussy fluttering as she knelt there and even though the water was pouring over her, she could feel her juices running down her thighs. She began pumping his shaft up and down with her tiny fist, she gradually revealed a drop of pre-cum and she twirled it around with her tongue and quickly swallowed it down. She dipped her head and locked her lips along the thick base of his cock and felt the blood pulsating through the magnificent shaft of meat.

She rocked back on her heels and stroked his hard shaft. She couldn't close her hand around his thickness. She marveled at the size of it, and even more of the fact that she was anticipating it splitting her recently abandoned pussy. She felt dizzy, just thinking about having this monster slice in and out of her pussy, but not yet. Not until she'd sucked him dry and drank down his creamy load.

She rose back up and took the monstrous head into her mouth. Even that nearly made her gag and she didn't dare to sink any more into her mouth. Instead, she bobbed up and down on the head, licking and swirling her tongue around the glistening head. She stroked him faster hand over hand. The water was pounding down and her bun came unclipped and her ponytail rested on her shoulder.

Sheldon reached down and removed the band holding it in place. He spread it out over her slender back and allowed the hot water drench her dark brown hair. He felt his legs begin to shake as she stroked his cock faster and faster and he knew, if she didn't slow up, he would be sending a volley of cream down her throat and all over her face.

Still on her knees, her lips stretched wide around his shaft. She pumped him frantically on a way that left no doubt what she wanted. She wanted his hot cream coating her face. She thought back to their previous meeting and now, on her knees, she never anticipated this, but now that she was, she wanted him to coat her face and down her throat.

He threw his head back, "Oh fuck, Secret Agent, you're so fucking hot, dripping wet with my cock between your lips, I'm gonna cum soon if you don't quit soon." She felt her pussy ache for his cock, but knew she had tricks up her sleeve and once she got him on her bed, she's make him hard again and she would ride him till her bathed her womb with his potent sperm. She knew he was close, she could feel the increasing pressure he place on the back of her head, the way his cock twitched and leaped in her mouth. She wanted desperately to taste more than his pre-cum. She let his cock slip from her mouth, but kept her mouth opened wide, resting his heavy shaft on her outstretched tongue. She stroked him harder and she was rewarded with loud grunts coming from his throat.

All of a sudden he let out a growl and she felt his hot sperm, the slimy cum shot into her mouth, it quickly coated her tongue and ran down her throat. She reveled in the ability to make him cum so hard. She continued to stroke him, wanting more. She got more; large blasts came spurting out; one after another until she thought he expelled a gallon of cum from his bloated balls. She kept her eyes locked on his as she choked on his thick cum. She allowed several blasts coat her cheeks, onto her eyes and forehead. Some of it even shot into her dark, soaked hair. She released his cock as it began to soften.

He was standing on shaking legs and using his thumb, he swiped his cream from one eye and fed it to her and he smiled when she lapped at it like a starved kitten. He chuckled, "That was amazing Agent Page, not something I'd ever expect from an FBI Special Agent!"

She giggled, "I may be a FBI Agent, but I am a woman and when I see something as special as what you have between your legs, well, FBI be damned, I want it and you know what else, I want more. What do you say we get out of here and try out my new bedroom furniture, mainly the bed?" She giggled and was glad when he helped her to her feet.

Sheldon wrapped his arms around her tiny body and they clung to one another. He washed his cum from her face and lowered his mouth to hers and their sweet, gentle kiss slowly grew to a hot passionate kiss.

Angela giggled when she felt his softened cock begin to swell and as they broke their embrace, she felt him poking against her taut belly. She pushed him at arm's length and handed him a bottle of shampoo. She groaned as he began lathering up her hair and she allowed him to wash her from head to toe and before long she was begging him to finish and take her to her bed and fuck her.

Angela tore back the comforter and exposed the starched pink sheets. She pushed against him as he came up behind her and tugged at her towel and let it drop to the floor around her tiny feet. She scrambled onto the bed; she turned around to look at him. She flopped back onto her cool sheets, exposing her lush curves to him. She extended her arms, "So tell me Sheldon, what do you wanna do now?"

He didn't reply, he just dropped his towel and his cock was already growing stiffer by the moment. "I'm gonna give you all you want and more, I wanna hear an FBI Agent scream as I take her and fuck her till she blacks-out!"

She dropped her arms and drew in a deep breath. Suddenly she was afraid, she never had anything that large in her, but knew if he didn't rush things, she would scream and scream for more! She watched as he slid on the heel of his hands on the sheets and spread her legs as he climbed between her legs. She let out a groan and her hands clutched at his head as she growled out and felt his hot mouth on her pussy and she shivered when she felt his tongue penetrate her slimy, wet lips.

He made her scream, over and over. First he used his talented tongue, teasing every inch of her pussy; going deep and licking up her juicy cream. He thanked Penny over and over again teaching him how to please a woman with his tongue and cock. He now put those lessons to good use. He then finger-fucked her hard, using two fingers in her pussy and after making her cum, used two more in her tiny ass as he sucked viciously at her aching and so neglected clit. He had her screaming yet again as he spun her around and forced her to her hands and knees as he tongue-fucked her well-prepared butthole.

Angela came again and again; she was so exhausted that she begged him to slow down. She tried pushing him away so she could recover, but Sheldon was relentless, reducing her to a mass of sweat and female cum covering her exhausted, but well satisfied body.

Sheldon finally rolled her over onto her back and gathering up her sweat covered slick legs; he gripped his stiff shaft and plunged deep into her cum saturated snatch.

Angela arched her back and any thought of not being able to take his length quickly evaporated. He had her so ready and so wet, he pinned her to the damp sheets and was soon buried balls deep in her sloppy cunt.

Sheldon possessed her; he began thrusting hard into her. He had her cum many times, but only one for him in the shower. He welcomed her tight pussy and wanted to fill her with his hot cum, but he was going to take his time and enjoy her tight, gorgeous body. He was going to play with her and see how many more times he could make her cum.

Sheldon wrapped one arm beneath her shoulder, pulling her to him, as he planted a steamy kiss on her lips. His other arm slid beneath her, his hand clutching her ass. He dipped his middle finger between her cheeks, teasing her puckered hole again. It was still slick from his saliva.

Angela's groans grew louder, gasping into his mouth; her pussy was making obscene sounds as he pumped in and out of her at a furious pace. She rolled her head away from his mouth and groaned out, "Oh Sheldon, if I knew you were this fantastic, I'd fucked you in your apartment when I visited." Goosebumps spread across her heated body as she thrust up, reveling in how she took his entire length into her tiny body.

He turned her face back towards him. He looked down in her smoky eyes, "Tell me Angela; tell me what you want from me!"

She was panting wildly, thrusting and grinding her hips against his pelvis, "I want it, I want it all! Please Sheldon; don't hold back, I can take it! I was worried about your size, but I'm okay with it, give it to me, I have to have all of you!"

He gave it to her he slammed hard into her and felt his cock bottom out and she screamed out from the pain and pleasure. He knew she was okay; her legs came up, but were too short and just wound them around his lower thighs and humped his invading cock. He looked down and there was an erotic scene down there. He fucked her so hard, for so long, her cunt juices formed a creamy rich foam all over her matted cunt hair. He felt his cock swell and began pulsating.

Angela dropped her head and bit into his shoulder as she felt him starting to cum. She felt him filling her tiny cunt with his hot seed. It was just too much for her to bear. She screamed out, clawed at his back and she exploded, matching his incredible orgasm.

Sheldon rolled off of her and lay beside her, panting hard, nearly blacking out.

Angela rolled to the side and placed her head on his heaving belly. She peppered his sweaty skin with tiny kisses. She could feel his hot potent cum joining her eggs and breeding her. She slid lower and grasping his spent cock, she enveloped the entire shaft. She was glad he was flaccid; she loved having his entire length on her mouth. She licked wildly at it, swallowing the mixture of their joined orgasms. She started coughing as he began growing and she knew it wasn't gonna be long before he was too large again to keep in her mouth. She released it and her tongue flicked out at his empty balls. She felt them quiver and she knew they were refilling. She was way too tired to go again just now, but she wanted them full so he could fuck her again on the morning and throughout the day. She was glad it was Friday and had the whole weekend with him.

He tugged her up and wrapped his arms around her and had her rest her head on his chest. He gently combed his fingers through her damp hair and thought back, just a few months ago; he would run if anyone, especially a naked woman tried to rest her head and more so, her naked body on his. He was going to call Penny when he got a minute and thank her for how she drew him out of his shell and nearly forced him to fuck her.

In the morning they did it again and again, and yet again. By the time Sunday evening arrived, he forced himself to break free and spend a restful night in his hotel room he reserved and barely used.

In the morning he met Angela for breakfast and she wanted to hurry back to his room, but unluckily for him, he already checked out and didn't have the time or he would have. He loved how she looked so elegant in her work, three-piece suit. He hugged her and whispered in her ear, as he nipped at it, sending chills through her tiny body, "I'll be back this way next week hopefully we can have a nice evening, but no way will I be able to spend another weekend, I couldn't survive another three days with you."

She giggled and grabbed his phone, she entered her number in his phone, "You better call me; I'll have a surprise for you if you call first."

He stared at her, "Oh yeah, what will that be?"

She chuckled, "It's a surprise, you'll have to call and make a date, now get going or you'll miss your train and you'll have to spend another night in my bed."

He chuckled, "I'm conflicted, I wanna stay, but I'm exhausted and need to be on my way. I promise to call, can't wait to see what my surprise is!"

He boarded the train and headed east. Seeing he was in the crowded northeast, there were several stops in large cities, but he needed his rest, especially knowing he was going to spend several days with Beverly Hofstadter and her family. He knew Leonard would be upset, but he wasn't worry about that.

Thursday evening the train pulled into Trenton, New Jersey and he caught a cab to Princeton and found the residence of Beverly Hofstadter and was disappointed to see she didn't answer the door; instead it was Sally Hofstadter, Leonard's sister-in-law. For once Sheldon was struck down with the affliction of not knowing what to say. You see, other than her blonde hair being extremely short, she could have passed for Penny's identical twin sister. From the classic facial beauty, to her large full breasts, tiny waist, full hips and luscious legs, from what he could see, she was Penny's twin.

She stared back at him, 'May I help you? You know when you ring someone's doorbell, you're supposed to speak."

"Ahhh, ahhh, I'm Sheldon Cooper."