Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 25A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was being sarcastic, something Sheldon still hadn't grasped very well, "Well good for you; is that supposed to mean something to me?"

He finally got his bearings, "I'm here to see Dr. Hofstadter."

She chuckled, "Once again, something very vague, seeing that nearly the entire Hofstadter family are doctors of one sort or another. I'm Sally Hofstadter, Beverly's daughter-in law. I'm married to her son Michael, another doctor."

"Well, what a coincidence, my roommate is also Dr. Hofstadter, Leonard to be specific. I'm Doctor Sheldon Cooper and I'm trying to locate Beverly Hofstadter."

She stepped aside, "Please come in Dr. Cooper." Her gaze dropped to a spot between his legs, "Beverly told me so much about you. She's at the university right now, but should be back in about an hour or so. It will give us some time to get acquainted." She led him into a spacious living room and sat on the sofa, taking the center cushion, forcing him to take a seat close to her. Sorry for my appearance, I've been exercising and must look a mess. Would you care for a beverage? I have iced tea, hot tea and Strawberry Quik!"

"Mmmm, they all sound very good, I'll have an iced tea, if you don't mind. So tell me Sally, how long have you and Michael been married?"

She poured from a pitcher and handed him a glass, "Michael and I have been married six years, six long, long years." She took a seat even closer to him and their thighs pressed against one another, "You know Dr. Cooper, Beverly has told me a lot about my brother-in-law's roommate and she had a lot of glowing praises concerning you."

He cleared his throat when he felt and watched her hand land on his knee and slowly drifted upwards. "Aw. Please call me Sheldon. I'm rather fond of Leonard's mother also, she's one classy woman."

She chuckled, "I'm not so sure about the classy lady bit. She told me how the two of you sorta lost control one evening while doing the Karaoke."

He cleared his throat again and tried to move aside, but he was already pressed against the arm of the sofa. "I'm gonna have to blame Leonard's fiancée for that. Penny can get a little wild and she took Beverly to a bar and sorta got her drunk and she didn't know what she was doing."

"Oh no Sheldon, that was the first time, when you two were singing in your apartment, there was a second time and she told me she was fully aware of her faculties that evening." Her hand drifted higher on his leg and came in contact with his slowly stiffening cock. She closed her hand over the thick shaft, "Mmmm, I can see she wasn't exaggerating at all. You know today being Friday, Beverly usually stays a little later and tidies up her affairs before returning here for the weekend."

Sheldon stared at the green-eyed blonde and saw Penny sitting there with short hair. It suddenly struck him; he owed Leonard a sibling payback. A few years ago, Leonard violated his sister, Missy. Now he had the chance to pay him back. It may not be his sister, but he figured a sister-in-law was almost as good. "Um, Sally, are you hitting on me? I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to starting something. I usually catch on, but am a little slow in this department."

She scooted closer, almost in his lap and turning her face towards him, she planted a cock stiffening kiss on his lips. She pulled back, "Does that give you a hint?"

He nodded and pulled her hard into an embrace. He felt her hands fumbling with the zipper and catch on his pants as she pressed her lush body against his.

He ran his hands along the back of her sheer black tights. They were molded to her body and above that, she had a cropped top that billowed out. His hands ran along her tight ass and up her bare back, under the loose fitting top. He found a tight sports bra higher up and he twisted in his seat and buried his face in the long, bare neck just below her dainty earlobe. He flicked out his tongue, he learned that from Penny, and moved across her clavicle to her nearly bare shoulder. He pushed the loose top off her shoulder and watched as she struggled to free her arm from it. It hung on her large breasts and he pulled on it and it fell to her lap. He stared at her large, full tits crammed into her tiny, tight black sports bra. He saw her fat nipples pressed against the stretched material.

Sally finally managed to open his pants and slipping her cool hand into his pants, she managed to uncover his huge cock. She wrapped her slender fingers around the thick, not fully erect cock yet. She let out a grunt, "Holy, mother of God, Beverly wasn't exaggerating; it's just as large as she said it was." She stroked it several times and let out a gasp as it grew to full length. She slipped to her knees and stared up at him, "Can I suck it, Sheldon? Please say I can, I know Beverly wouldn't mind."

He stared at her and stood up. He once again saw Penny and knew it was a double betrayal towards Leonard. She was his sister-in-law and also looked like his fiancée. He raised a hand and gently swept a stray lock of hair from her forehead and smiled down at her, "As long as Beverly doesn't mind, who am I to stop you?"

She grinned up at him with her bright green eyes. She opened her mouth and her tongue slipped out. She placed the flat of her tongue on the base of his cock. She applied a lot of pressure and licked upward going slow and when she reached the large mushroomed head, she parted her lips, she enveloped the entire crown. She bobbed up and down several times and a mouthful of saliva came running out coating the entire shaft. She used her fingers and began stroking up and down vigorously; sending her spit all over the place.

Sheldon looked down at her and felt a rush of excitement course through his cock and felt a tightening in his nuts. He closed his eyes and took several deep breaths and the sudden urge to cum slipped away. He opened his eyes and it came back quickly. Seeing the mirror image of Penny with short hair made him think of the last summer when Leonard was in the North Sea. He looked at her large tits swaying from side to side and reaching down; he cupped one of them and again thought of Penny. He mauled them both and felt Sally suck harder. He looked across the room and saw their image in the large mirror over the fireplace and he couldn't believe how fortunate he was.

Just then the door behind the two of them opened and Beverly walked in. She put her purse down and quietly removed her shoes. She patted over to the living room, keeping her eyes locked on her daughter-in-law's short blonde head bobbing up and down on the huge cock she savored a couple times. She instantly felt a dampening of her panties and she came around and cleared her throat.

Sally fell away, landing on her ass, her legs flailed about as she tried to regain her composure. A long stream of saliva ran down her chin and landed on her heaving breasts. She crawled up to her knees and her breasts crushed against Sheldon's cock and she groaned out without even knowing she did it. She swiped the spit from her cheek and looked up at Beverly. She released a nervous giggle, "Hi Beverly, I was just warming him up for you. I hope you don't mind?"

Beverly came closer and swept the damp bangs from Sally's forehead. She ran her hand gently through Sally's short hair and cupping the back of her head, her hand tightened and pulled at it roughly, forcing her mouth down to Sheldon's swaying cock. "So Sally, you couldn't keep you slutty mouth off of Sheldon until I got here huh? You wanted to suck it, so suck it!" She forced her head downward and heard Sally let out a loud gag and followed by a cough and a groan.

Sally tried pulling back, but was stopped by Beverly's hands. She allowed her to push her back downward, but her hand came up and gripped the shaft at the base. It gave her a stopping point, but it was still poking the back of her throat. She managed to pull back; she was gasping, but returned to sucking without any urging.

Beverly removed her jacket and slowly unbuttoned her silky white blouse. She tugged it from her skirt and let it slide from her shoulders. She slowly knelt down beside Sally and forced her head down, pushing Sally's hand away, she attacked the lower portion of Sheldon's huge cock. She released it with a pop and attacked his swollen nuts and drew one into her mouth. She felt Sally's lips beside hers and releasing Sheldon's nuts, she kissed Sally hard. They swapped spit and the kiss grew hotter, if that was possible. She felt her bra go slack as Sheldon released the snaps along her back. She felt it fall from her body and his hands replaced the bra cups.

Sheldon liked how soft and full they were, not as firm and high standing as Sally's but he knew how she loved having them played with and wanted to keep her happy. He released them and watched at the two women turned and pressed their heavy tits against his cock. Two pairs of large tits enveloped his cock and swallowed up his entire length.

Beverly removed Sally's tights and again Sheldon was amazed how similar her pussy was to Penny's. His mouth watered thinking about sampling her treasures, but he knew he'd better pay attention to Beverly or she's tear him apart with her ice filled remarks.

Beverly pulled back and struggled to her feet and tugged at Sally bringing her to her feet, "Come on Sally, I need to get out of this skirt and other things. Please usher Dr. Cooper to my boudoir and I'll meet the two of you there. Please don't start without me. Keep his motor running, but don't let it stall, if you get my drift. She leaned in and planted a cock stiffening kiss on Sheldon's lips and pulling back, scurried away before he could grab her. She hurried to her private bathroom and stripped off every stitch of clothing. She unpinned her hair and brushed it out and her light blonde hair floated down to the tops of her swaying tits. Her hand drifted down to the tiny swell of her belly and into the puffy, wet lips of her pussy. She shoved upward and two fingers sank deep into her pussy. She let out a groan and felt her cunt muscles tighten around her fingers. Withdrawing her fingers, she ran her sticky fingers around her parted lips. She licked them clean and taking a deep breath, she opened the door and entered her bedroom.

Sheldon was on his knees, he had Sally's legs on his shoulders and his head was buried deep in her squirming pussy. He was savoring her sweet and tangy juices. Again he compared them to Penny and couldn't believe how identical it tasted. He sensed Beverly's presence and drawing back slightly, he drew in a deep breath. He was amazed how lovely Beverly looked and even though Sally was younger and firmer, he saw something in the older, lush MILF he couldn't resist.

Sally tried pulling him back to her aching pussy, but was left gasping as her legs slipped from his shoulders and she fell back flat on the bed and watched her mother-in-law and her brother-in-law's roommate come together in a heated embrace.

"Oh Sheldon, you have no idea how long I've dreamt of this huge cock of yours sliding in and out of my slick vagina." She turned to Sally, "You can have him after he takes care of me. I know this man doesn't have the experience of other men, but he has the staying power of three men. He can cum and still stay stiff. I wanna see you lick his cock after he cums in me and his cock is covered in the cream from the two of us." She looked over and watched Sally running a couple fingers in and out of her pussy and was twisting at her stiff nipple while watching Beverly stroking Sheldon's cock.

Sheldon wanted to sample Beverly's pussy, but after all of the sucking they did to his cock and the tasting of Sally's cunt, he was ready for some hot fucking.

Beverly settled down on the bed and was on her back. She reached up and drew Sheldon down between her outstretched legs. Her hand ran down his arm, to his waist and between his legs. Her warm hand encircled his thick cock and tugging at it, she guided him down to her puffy pussy. It was like her pussy was a magnet and his cock was steel. His steel hard cock pressed against her soft flesh and as it parted, Beverly felt him begin to sink into her and she tried hard to relax, but his thickness and length made that impossible.

Sheldon was in heaven, he felt Beverly's heat envelope his cock and he was amazed how someone her age could have a pussy as tight as it felt around his invading shaft. He loved how her thick, strong legs came up and wrapped around his slender body and pulled him deeper into her depths. He looked over and watched her daughter-in-law playing with herself and he felt a rush of excitement course though his body and ended at his cock, buried deep in Beverly's pussy. He began moving, driving in and out her. He stared down at her and loved how her long silky hair formed a golden cloud around her head and face. He lovingly swept the hair from her face and followed it up with a hot, passionate kiss on her lips. The kiss grew hotter and hotter and they swapped tongues from one mouth to the other.

Beverly loved everything Sheldon was doing, but felt like he was holding back, not giving his all, but what she was receiving was still more than anything she ever received from her ex-husband Alfred. She felt him going deeper and faster and she was on the brink of an orgasm that was making her toes curl. She clutched at his shoulders and kissed him harder and suddenly she felt his cock expand and burst forth with a blast of semen that drove her over the top. She felt every nerve ending in her body scream as she came unglued and yet she wondered how much better it would feel if Sheldon really let loose and gave everything he had.

Sheldon felt dizzy as his balls contracted and semen came bursting from his stiff rod. He felt Beverly's cunt flood his shaft with her cream, coating his cock and he added multiple streams of hot cum to intermingle with her juices. He felt dirty and sweaty, but he fought through it and clung to the woman who bore his best friend. He tried to rest on his elbows, but she sapped his strength and he finally pressed his slender body against her lush, sweat covered curves.

Beverly continued to feel Sheldon throbbing in her as aftershocks of both of their orgasms waned. She peppered his face and neck with warm kisses and felt his hard cock stiffen to rock hardness again. She felt a fluttering in her belly, but knew Sally was patiently waiting her turn. She managed to get the upper hand and rolled Sheldon over till he was on his back. She was on her side and slipped away and flopped down again on her back right beside Sally. He looked up and after sweeping hair from her face; she smiled up at Sally, "Go get 'em girl!"

Sally blushed and removed her fingers from her puffy pussy and ran them around Beverly stiff, ripe nipples. She followed them up with her lips and for a few moments she forgot all about the slimy stiff cock pointing at the ceiling waiting for another womb to service.

Sheldon was waiting patiently, enjoying watching Sally suck on Beverly's sweaty tits. It reminded him of how Penny did just that to Bernadette before climbing up and riding him till they both came hard and often.

Sally's mouth made a sucking and popping sound as she released Beverly's nipple and turned her attention to the flagpole swaying in the breeze waiting for her to mount. She ran her hands up and down Sheldon's outstretched legs and the back of her hand grazed his swollen nuts. Turning her hand, she closed around the base of his cock and slid her hand upward. She leaned forward and her lips caught a large dose of the cream she drew upward. She licked at it and went back for seconds as she reveled in the tonic of Beverly and Sheldon's passionate fluids. She licked her hand after cleaning the upper portion of his cock and her short hair tickled his inner thighs as she licked lower and harder. She smacked her lips and sliding upward, she kissed him, sharing with him the combined juices he and Beverly left there.

Sheldon gazed into Sally's green eyes and once again thought how she resembled Penny and it made his cock ache for her tight, wet pussy. He ran his hands down her sleek back and cupped her tight bubble butt. He squeezed those tight cheeks and dipped his fingers between them and his fingers were instantly coated in her slimy creamy juices. He found her puckered hole and he smiled when she jumped and she groaned as the tip of his cock scraped against her stiff clit. He sank a finger to the second knuckle in her ass and as her body rose to get accustomed to his finger, her body was lowered and she let out a scream as his cock parted her fleshy lips and the huge head pressed past the inner ring of her cunt. She let out a long hiss as she sank lower, taking several more inches of his thick girth into her tight cunt.

Sally arched her back and managed to take the rest of his length into her hot depths. She lowered her upper body and fed her large swaying tits to Sheldon's face. She groans got louder and more often as she felt his lips close around one ripe nipple and then the other. She clutched at his head as she felt him suck harder and his tongue flicked back and forth all over the gorgeous nipples and large aeroules.

Beverly watched as Sheldon's cock disappeared and reappeared as Sally's lower body rose and fell. She was amazed, she knew Sally came already seeing all of white cream coating Sheldon's cock. She wanted to join in and clean Sheldon's cock, but she was still too weak from the intense orgasm she experienced. She scooted to one side and got closer to the joining of her two lovers.

Sally was riding Sheldon's cock like a wild woman. She thrashed around and screamed out, "Oh my God, Sheldon, I'm gonna cum! FUCK ME, FUCK ME and fill my slimy cunt with your potent cum. Breed me, I'm desperate to have a baby, fill me up!"

Sheldon was shocked just hearing what she screamed out. He was ready to go a lot longer, but when he heard what she screamed out, he lost it and began pumping his thick hot cum into her unprotected womb.

Sally felt his semen shoot into her womb and she fell against him and rained wet kisses all over his chest and neck. She clung to him as she came too. She never felt anything like it, but just like Beverly, she could feel he was holding back. She remembered Beverly telling her Sheldon was brought up in a very strict religious household. She shivered just thinking how he could turn women to a mass of jelly if he would put his incredible equipment to the use she knew he could.

Beverly scooted down and was so excited seeing him pump Sally full of his potent cum. She wiggled down and began lapping away at the streaks of hot white cum coating his cock and running out of Sally's thick lipped cunt. She swallowed up all she could and returned for more and more.

Sally was exhausted and fell against Sheldon and clung to him as they both were panting hard. She never felt anything like it before and wanted more, but every muscle in her body had turned to mush. She was cooking up how she could stay the night and have another go at him later tonight or once again in the morning. She finally rolled off of him and let out a squeal as she clutched at Beverly's head as she humped against her mother-in-law's active tongue as she tried to extract every drop Sheldon deposited there.

Sheldon watched in awe as Beverly attacked her daughter-in-law's pussy. He felt a stirring in his cock, but was exhausted. He wanted to mount Beverly from behind and force her even harder to Sally's pussy. He tapped Beverly on the shoulder, "Do you mind if I use your shower? I feel so dirty after what we did. I'm sorry, but I think it was wrong and I know my mother would damn me to hell if she ever found out what just occurred."

Beverly pulled her head from between Sally's thighs. Her face was shiny from Sally and his cum covering her face. That and the sweat covering her legs made her look even hotter. She licked her lips and grinned up at him, "You have nothing to be ashamed of Sheldon. We are lusty animals and should never repress our sexual feelings, but yes, you can use my shower. Take your time; we'll keep one another occupied till you clean up. We'll even change the sheets so you can return to a nice clean bed."