Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 06-07

Story Info
Penny & Bernie Swap Mates; Penny & Amy fuck Dr. Lorvis.
8.4k words
4.11
17k
14
3

Part 70 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Author's note: The series continues with this season 8, episode 6.

Penny began her job as a pharmaceutical rep and a company car came with the job. She was able to sell the car Leonard purchased for her and she gave him the money she got for selling it. Leonard wasn't happy and seeing he purchased the car for her, he thought she should keep the money. In the end, he came up with a compromise and was going to open up a joint account and put the money in it for after they were married.

That wasn't the end of it though. Leonard came over to Penny's apartment and they went on and on about the money and Penny tried to explain to Leonard that she was now financially independent and thought he might have a problem with that.

They decided to go over and speak with Howard and Bernadette, seeing they were basically in the same situation. Howard was working at the university, same as Leonard and Bernadette was a high paid executive with the same pharmaceutical company that Penny worked at.

Howard was thinking that Leonard and Penny were coming over to talk about the possibility of swinging. After the wild week-end in Vegas, Howard was hoping, seeing Bernadette told him everything that happened. She knew how excited he got hearing about her escapades.

Bernadette was pouring coffee for the four of them. She was dressed in a pretty blue floral dress, accenting her large chest and tiny waist. She made sure to wear a full skirt seeing it would give Leonard easy access just in case it was going to happen.

Leonard put the cup down, "Thanks again for having us over."

Howard smiled at Penny, he noticed her loose fitting blouse and tight jeans, "Of course, what did you wanna talk about?"

Penny bit her lower lip, "Well now that we're engaged, we had questions about how you handle money as a couple.'

Bernadette rolled her eyes, "I told you they weren't gonna ask us to swing with them."

Howard scoffed, "I didn't think they were going to. I just wanted to have a way to say no without hurting Leonard's feelings."

"Well, you nailed it."

"What did you wanna know?"

Penny looked to Bernie, "Have you ever fought over money?"

She nodded, "Sure, sometimes. It can be a little awkward since I make so much more money than Howie."

He shook his head, "You didn't have to say, "So much more," Heh!"

"I didn't have to, but for the sake of accuracy, I felt that I should."

They went back and forth and an argument ensued. Howie went rushing off to his bedroom and the three of them sat there in uncomfortable silence.

After a few minutes Penny stood up, "Would you mind if I went in there and calmed him down?"

Bernie gave her a sly smile, "Oh the calming down like you did at Howard mother's house on Thanksgiving?"

She stood up and winked at her, "Maybe?"

Oh, so I can entertain Leonard here like I did in her kitchen that same evening?"

Penny nodded, she turned to Leonard, "Enjoy yourself; I have a lot of comforting to do, have fun."

Leonard sat there and watched as Penny left the room. Bernie came over to Leonard, took the coffee mug from his hands and placed it on the coffee table. She reached up and removed his glasses, "I don't think you're going to need these, If I remember correctly, you know exactly where everything is on me." She leaned in and planted a hot kiss on his lips and he melted against her.

In the bedroom Howie was curled up in a ball and Penny entered and sat down beside him. She placed her hand on his shoulder and he pulled away, "Howard, I'm here to comfort you, please don't pull away."

He turned and seeing it was Penny, he rolled over onto his back and looked up at her, "Why does she do that? She knows it tears at my masculinity. I'm already handcuffed with a small penis and she makes me feel smaller all the time."

She smiled at him, "Believe it or not, I adore your smaller penis. It fits perfectly in my mouth and if you'd have the chance, I'm sure it would feel adorable in my ass." She looked down and saw the growing lump in his pants, "See, I can tell he likes it too. Why don't we get you out of those tight pants and see if I can make the both of you happy."

He tore off his T-shirt and dickey and began wiggling out of his pants.

In the living room, Leonard and Bernie were locked in a heated kiss. Her hands were fumbling with his belt and zipper. She tore it open and she giggled against his lips as she felt him lift his ass, allowing her to tug his pants off. She increased her pressure on his mouth and her tongue darted in and out. She caught his bottom lip with her teeth and she nipped at it. She released it when she heard him let out a groan, but it was one of pleasure, not pain.

Leonard ran his fingers through her long, silky blonde hair. He mumbled into her mouth, "My God Bernadette, you have no idea how much I miss Penny's long hair." He continued to play with her hair and tearing his mouth from hers, he buried his face in her fragrant silky hair. He pushed aside her locks and nipped and nibbled at her ear. He darted his tongue into her ear canal and he doubled his efforts when he felt her shiver and groaned into the crook of his neck.

Bernadette managed to uncover his cock and she wrapped her tiny hand around it, "Oh yesssss, Penny have no idea how lucky she is to have a cock larger than a tiny pickle. Fuck, it's just as thick as those big black cocks we had in Vegas."

Leonard pulled back, "What, what black men and how many were there and who got to see them?"

She stroked him harder and faster. She nipped at his ear, "You don't want to hear about that. Wouldn't you rather slip between my thighs and fill my creamy little pussy with this gorgeous cock of yours?" She pulled away and tried to escape his stare. She slipped to the floor and tore the pants that were hanging off his feet. She raked her nails up his hairy legs and her lips and tongue followed. Her tongue ran around the crown of his cock and stopped and stared at him. She smiled and flicked her tongue along the tip and stopped. She started up at him with those twinkling blue eyes, "So tell me Leonard, do you want me to suck your cock or do you wanna stop and hear what happened in Vegas?"

He shook his head, "You're not playing fair Bernadette." He didn't answer her, he combed his fingers though her hair and closing his fingers tight, he guided her open mouth to his cock.

Bernie giggled and lowered her mouth. She mumbled out as her lips closed, "I knew it!" She began bobbing up and down slowly. Her tongue whipped around and around, "God I love how you fill my mouth Leonard. I can't wait to feel you in my hot cunt!"

Just hearing this he had the urge to cum, but held off. He reached down, still holding her hair with one hand. He turned his hand around and cupped her luscious tit. He was surprised she wasn't wearing a bra. He groaned as his hand felt her nipple poke against his palm.

She popped off his cock and licked it from his swollen balls to the tip. She flicked her tongue out several times. She looked up at him, "Howard brought up about swapping, so in the chance he was right, I removed my underwear." She giggled when she felt his cock jerk in her hand, "Yep, no panties either Leonard."

He groaned and pushed her head from his cock, "Oh fuck Bernie; that is so hot! I gotta eat your pussy." He pulled her to her feet and she let out a shriek when he planted her ass on the cushion, grabbing her legs, he spun her around and suddenly he had the backs of her knees on the upper portions of the sofa back cushions. He straddled her body and inhaled her scent and gazed at her glistening cuntlips.

He looked down and saw her head slipping off the bottom cushion and watched as she gripped his cock again and guided it to her open mouth. Her tongue again attacked his shaft and she let out a shriek as she felt his hot breath on her. It turned to a loud groan when she felt his tongue parting her lips and sliding up and down, from asshole to clit. She began sucking at a furious pace as she felt an orgasm coming on, the first one she had since Vegas. She gobbled up his cock and she was shocked to find his balls resting on her forehead. She had his entire cock down her throat and in this position; he slipped into her throat without a problem.

Leonard felt the orgasm rumbling in his balls, but he pushed the urge aside as he concentrated on the luscious pussy before him. He slipped two fingers into her hole and felt her muscles clutching at them. He pumped up several times and she released his fingers. He pulled them out and followed them up with his tongue. He used his cum soaked fingers in her tight, puckered hole and as he sank them in, he felt her let out a loud groan and she started to cum. She flooded his mouth with her tangy juices and he lapped them up and went back for more.

Bernadette squirmed so hard, she slipped lower on the sofa and when this happened, his cock popped out of her mouth. Her saliva left a string of saliva across her cheek, down her chin and neck. She squirmed around and crawled off her knees and flopped face down on the sofa cushions. She turned her head, swiping her tousled hair from her face. "That was incredible Leonard. My God, I can't believe I had your entire cock down my throat, but enough of the foreplay. I want that monster in me and I want you to fuck me till I scream out and you fill me with your slimy cum!"

Back in the bedroom, Penny was naked and on her back; she allowed Howard to do whatever he wanted. She was relaxed, knowing Bernadette was fucking Leonard silly. Maybe he would forget about the money and have some quality time with Bernie.

She had her hands on Howard's head. She was gently running them through his mop-head. She watched as he tried to get her excited. It was slowly working as he finally stopped kissing her widespread thighs. He flicked out his tongue and it danced back and forth across one fleshy lip.

It fascinated him how no two pussies were alike. He compared it to Bernie's smaller and tight-lipped pussy. He moved to the other lip and instead of licking it, he sucked it between his lips and then he used his tongue to flick about. He heard her gasp and knew he was on the right track. He did it several more times and then did the same to the other one. He released the lips; they were drenched in his saliva and her sweet tasting juices. He let out a long hot breath and he slipped two fingers slowly into her hole. He watched her arch her hips and he shoved them in deeper. He twisted them around and began petting her G-spot.

Penny was no longer lying back waiting for something to happen. Her excitement lever flew off the charts as Howard located her G-spot and began strumming it over and over again. Her breathing increased and her fingers in his hair were no longer stroking him. She now clutched at his head and guided him to her clit. Her head rolled around, sending her short hair into a sexy mess. She arched her back, "Oh yeahhhhhh Howie, just a little more and you're gonna give me the best orgasm since Vegas." She stiffened when she let that out, "Ah, well, Howie, please keep that a secret, I'm sorry that slipped out."

He rose up from between her thighs and planted several wet kisses on her belly, but kept his fingers buried in her quivering pussy, "Don't worry about it Penny, Bernadette told me all about it. We have no secrets and believe it or not, I get so fucking turned on when she tells me about the other guys she fucks. Hell, I encourage it." He looked down, "I know I'm not the largest, hell, let's call it what it is, I was sorta left out when they were passing out large cock, hell even normal sized cocks. I would do anything for a larger dick. This is why I try to compensate with my mouth and fingers.'

She pulled him higher and he rested his head between her fleshy globes. She gently swept his hair from his forehead, "Well I have to say Howard, what you lack in dick size, you certainly make-up for with your mouth. Ah, are you aware your fingers are still in my pussy?"

He chuckled, "As wet as you're making my hand, how can I but notice where it is. Don't worry, I just wanted you to calm down a little, I'm going back for seconds and if you'll allow me, I'd love to take you up on that anal thing you spoke about." He chuckled, "Oh, don't worry, I'll make sure its good and wet before I start there, you can ask Bernadette."

She laughed out loud, "I'm not getting off this bed and not going to ask your wife how well you prepare her ass for a good fucking." She pushed his head downward, "I'm more than ready for round two and don't forget that other hole you spoke about."

His tongue danced around her gorgeous tits and he blew her a kiss. He moved downward and paid special attention to her sexy belly, flat as any he's ever seen. He reached her pussy and pulling his fingers out, he was surprised how her thick, milky cream spider-webbed between his fingers. He raised it up so she could see and he chuckled, "I'd say you're wet, ready for round two?"

She shook her head, "Sorry Howard, but I'm getting a little bored here. Not with what you are doing, but I need to play a little. Would you mind if I had you spin around and lower that pretty cock of your to my face, I'd love to get it wet and hard, just in case you find my ass just too hard to resist." She giggled when he spun around like a top and allowing her to squirm down a little she grabbed his hips and pulled his semi-erect cock in between her lips.

Back in the living room, Leonard had Bernadette's dress off. She was leaning over the arm of the sofa and she was swaying her ass from side to side, teasing him. Dressed in only her dark, thigh-high stockings and nothing more, she arched her back and threw her long hair over her back. She knew that would give him the incentive to begin fucking her.

It did and he gripped his cock and swiped it up and down her swollen pussy slit. He shoved forward slowly and watched those lips part and swallowed up his cock. He wanted to grab her hair and pull her back onto his cock, but instead he grabbed hold of her hips and ran his hands up and down her sleek, legs, ass and back to her hips. He tightened his grip and holding her still, buried the remainder of his cock into her. He held her steady and didn't move. He felt her heartbeat coursing through her body and gripping his cock with each beat. He loved how hot and tight she was and extremely wet. He could fuck a lot longer with a pussy as wet as Bernadette's. Unlike Penny's, hers wasn't as wet and made him cum quicker. He released her hips and ran along her ribs and up and under her. He clutched at her swaying tits. They were similar to Penny's but always seemed so much larger because of her petite size. He tweaked her nipples and felt her pussy flutter and grip his cock harder with each twist of her nipples. There was so much to caress, and not knowing where to go first. He released her tits and ran down her flat belly to her aching clit. He strummed it vigorously and felt another gush of her cream coat his cock. He started fucking her faster now. Drawing his hands upward, he ran it along her trim back and gathering up her long hair, he combed his fingers through it, "Oh fuck, your hair is incredible Bernadette." He tightened his grip on it and pumped in and out of her at a quicker pace.

Bernie had already cum twice and the way he played with her clit and now her hair, she loved that and she dropped her head and pressed hard against his body. She felt his swollen nut sack slapping over and over again against her clit and that was all it took. She let out a loud grunt and screamed out, "Harder Leonard, I'm on the cusp, don't stop! Please, please cum with me. I love how your thick cock is scraping my cunt walls. She slumped against the sofa and she began to tremble and shake. She started cumming and just then she felt Leonard's cock expand and jerk. She felt him filling her womb with his hot cum and that triggered an even stronger orgasm.

Leonard wrapped his arms around the tiny blonde and felt his cum shoot through his shaft and filled her womb. He loved how she milked him and sucked every last drop out of him. He leaned in and whispered to her, "If you ever tell Penny, I'll deny it, but I'm marrying the wrong woman. You and I are a perfect fit, it should have been you."

Bernie sucked in a deep breath and let it out. She turned her head and nodded, "I agree, but I married Howard and I can't change that now. Divorce is not accepted in my religion, so we have to make these moments count. Thank you for that, Leonard. I'm aware that Penny isn't the right one for you, but you've made a commitment. You have to make a decision; either break it off or shut the fuck up and marry her!"

In the bedroom Howard had made Penny cum two more time from his fingers and tongue. He worked his magic on her asshole and Penny was more than ready for a fast, quick ass fuck. She knew she had him on the edge several times, but unlike Bernadette, she knew exactly what to do to make his imminent orgasm slip away. She tapped him on the back and pulled his saliva stained cock from her mouth, "It's now or never Howie. Roll off of me and let me get on my knees, or if you'd like, I could ride your cock as you fuck my ass, your choice. After how you made me cum so well, I'll leave the choice up to you."

He could tell her heart wasn't in it, but he wasn't about to be denied. He rolled over onto his back, "I've been doing most of the work, time for me to sort of relax and let you do some of it. Come on Penny, climb aboard."

She giggled, "I like the confident Howard, okay, but I want a little fucking first." She threw her leg over his skinny body and grabbing his stiff cock; she lowered her body and her thick lips surrounded his cock and he slid in easily. She knew he wasn't that large, but he wasn't the smallest. In fact it was a pleasant cock to fuck and ride as hard as she wanted and not hurt whatsoever.

Howard loved how hot she was and even though he ate and fingered her through several orgasms, she wasn't sloppy like Bernie got. He reached up and began playing with her swaying tits. He urged her down and when she did, he licked, sucked and nibbled on both of her luscious mounds. He knew they were as large as Bernie's but her confidence and her short sexy hair made her more like a slut than his wife. He continued to suck on her tits like a newborn, and his hands left them and began gripping her ass, guiding her up and down on his cock. He was close to coming, he wanted her ass, but wasn't sure if she wanted that too.

Just then Penny rose up and pulled her tits from his mouth. She giggled when his lips made a popping sound. She stood up and let his stiff cock slip out. She spun around and wiggled her ass at him. She looked over her shoulder, "Okay Howie, it's all yours, but if you want my ass, you have to put it in." She held steady and felt him swipe his cock from her wet slit to her puckered hole. He raised his body and pulled back at her with one hand. He watched in awe as that tight hole parted and the head popped it. He released his cock and grabbed hold of her with both hands. He drew her downward and watched inch by inch disappear and she was now seeded on his cock, her butt cheeks resting on his upper thighs. He ran his hands from her hips up to her tits. He began pulling on them and growled out, "I'm not gonna last long Penny, so if you want your ass fucked, you'd better start moving now."

She chuckled, "Yes, sir, I'll do that right now!" She rose up on the balls of her feet and planting her hands on his shins, she began going up and down. She felt his perfect sized cock for her ass slide in and out. She took one of his hands off her tits and placed it on her clit, "Rub it Howie and don't be gentle. I want to cum when you do and I'm close, so you better get me off and do it now!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers