Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He used both hands, with one he attacked her clit and the other; he managed to slide a couple fingers in her pussy. He felt his cock slide in and out against the walls of her pussy and felt her tighten. He played rough with her, something that was foreign to him, but he was soon rewarded. He started to pump his cum hard and fast into her bowels and he felt a gush of her juices cover his fingers that were imbedded in her pussy.

Penny shivered and slumped down and lying back, she laid flat on his body and turning her head, she kissed him tenderly, "Thanks Howie, I needed that. I can never get Leonard to be rough and I need that sometimes." She waited a couple of minutes and sipped off him, she turned and slipped beside him and snuggled for several minutes before getting up.

By the time they dressed and returned to the living room, Bernadette and Leonard were dressed, watching TV and sipping on coffee. Leonard looked up, "So I think I'll put the money in a joint account for unplanned bills we might have in the future."

Penny sat down beside him and hugged him.

He hugged her back, but after Bernie and he finished, she spilled her guts about Vegas, so what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas. He knew it was just another nail in their relationship.

They left Howard and Bernadette's apartment without any resolution to the money Penny got for selling the car. Once they got back to her apartment, Leonard had an idea, "Just wait in the living room, I'm going into your bedroom and when I'm ready I'll call you."

She waited patiently as he prepared her bed. He scattered the money all over the bed and tore off his clothes and called out to her, "Okay Penny, come on in."

She came in and stopped in the doorway and chuckled, "Okay, this is definitely the most fun thing we can do with the money." She began removing her clothes and watched as he stroked his cock, just knowing it was in Bernadette earlier turned her on even more.

He flopped down on the money and it cool texture against his ass, "I've never done it on a big old pile of cash before."

She was naked and bit her lower lip, not wanting to tell him she did.

He used a high voice, mimicking her, "Me neither Leonard. It's my first time too."

She slid onto the bed and shivered as she felt the money pressing against her naked flesh. She leaned down and took his cock into her mouth. She hoped this would make him forget that she did it before on money and for money.

Leonard made a mental note, just another thing to put in the unfaithful Penny column. He guided her head up and down and before long he put that thought away for another day. He pulled her head from his cock and rolled her onto her back and he felt her shiver. He knew the money sticking to her body really turned her on. He gripped his cock and slid it easily into her pussy. He felt her shake and knew she wasn't going to last very long.

Penny loved having money all over her; it reminded her of the last time she did it. It was with the entire football team at her community college. She clutched at Leonard's shoulders, her legs wrapped around his waist and she buried her face in his neck and she came, she came so hard she nearly bucked him off the bed.

Leonard knew she was thinking about something other than him. She never reacted to his lovemaking this way. He fucked through it and pumped her harder and faster and as she started to cum a second time, he filled her with his hot cum.

Penny felt him cumming and she was glad. She tried to push the thought of that gangbang away, but she couldn't and her orgasm was as strong as it's been in quite a while.

They clung to one another and afterwards, Penny went into the bathroom to clean up. Lenard stopped her to peel the moist bills off her ass and as she closed the bathroom door, he spent the next fifteen minutes to collecting the money and sorting it all out.

The following week Bernadette and Amy were in Penny's living room making small talk and Bernadette revealed some news.

"I have some interesting news, I was asked to be a part of a magazine article about the 50 sexiest female scientists in California, isn't that cool?"

Amy broke in, "I think it's awful"

Penny gave her a disgusted look, "Why would you say that?"

"Bernadette is a successful microbiologist. She should be celebrated for her achievements, not her looks. What kind of message does that send?"

Penny scoffed, "I think the message is: "Check out the rack on that scientist."

Bernie was feeling bad, "Why can't someone be thought of as both smart and pretty?"

Amy tried to defend her argument, "I don't think a professional woman should have to flaunt her sexuality in order to get ahead."

Penny shook her head, "Okay, what's the big deal? If it helps me make a sale, I don't think it hurts to flirt a little. Laugh at their jokes, touch their arm, maybe crank up the A.C. in the car beforehand, you know, to wake up the girls."

Amy still wasn't convinced, "Maybe it's different in the world of sales, but it's already hard enough for women to be taken seriously in science."

Bernadette had her head down, "I was kind of excited about the article, but now you're making me feel bad."

Penny defended her, "I think you should do whatever you want. You know, maybe if fashion magazines had female scientists in them, I would've become a theoretical physicist." She got up to refill her wine glass.

Both Amy and Bernadette turned to one another and began to giggle and smirk.

Penny turned back to them and threw up her hand, "Stop smirking at each other!"

The next day, after work Sheldon was at the mailbox getting his mail. He turned to head up the stairs, but there was a knock on the apartment door. He went to let the deliveryman in. He opened the door and the man was holding a bouquet of red roses. Sheldon went on and on about deliverymen.

They climbed the stairs and the guy finally got a word in, "I'm not a delivery man, I'm a doctor; although I do often deliver alarming biopsy results to my patients."

Sheldon chuckled, "That's humorous, I bet you leave your patients in stiches. That was also humorous. Are you bringing flowers to a patient to cushion the blow of a terminal diagnosis?"

"These are actually for a nice woman who makes sales calls to my office."

Sheldon nodded, "Hmm, you know they have delivery people that will do that for you."

'Yeah, I was hoping to impress her by tracking her down on the Internet and then showing up unannounced at her door."

"Making the extra effort, good for you." He stopped at his door and opened it as the doctor knocked on Penny's door. Sheldon stopped and stared at him and hurried into his apartment.

Leonard was in the apartment sorting out the carry-out food. Raj and Howard were there too, "Great timing, food just got here."

"Oh, Siam Palace?"

"Yes!"

"Extra peanut sauce?"

"No, but you can share mine."

"Oh, and in the topic of sharing things that are yours, there is a gentleman caller bringing flowers to your fiancée as we speak."

Leonard looked up, "What? Why didn't you say that first?"

"Why didn't you get extra peanut sauce?"

Leonard hurried from the apartment and confronted the doctor, "Can I help you?"

He turned, "Oh, hi, uh, does Penny live here?"

"May I ask why?"

"Well, uh, I met her at my office. She winked at me, and, uh, I - I came hoping to initiate a romantic relationship."

Leonard nodded, "Um... Look, I'm pretty sure she didn't wink at you."

"Oh, she did; heh. Seductively, like this:" He gave Leonard a wink, "And then she touched my arm for two Mississippis. Like you know..." He touched Leonard's arm, "One Mississippi, two Mississippi..."

Leonard cut him off, "I got it, I got it! Listen, uh, I think there's been a misunderstanding. See, Penny is my fiancée."

He looked shocked, "Really? I've never seen her wear an engagement ring."

Standing in the doorway to their apartment, Howard and Raj blurted out, "Really?"

The doctor went on, "So am I to presume that her flirtation was just a sales technique?"

Leonard nodded, "I think so."

He turned in disgust, "When will I learn? It's just like the cute girl at the pet store all over again." He handed Leonard the roses, "You give these to Penny. You're a lucky man."

He turned to leave, but Sheldon stopped him. "Hold on doctor. Leonard, where are your social skills? This man is clearly upset. We should invite him in for a hot beverage."

Leonard couldn't believe Sheldon, "He tried to score with Penny."

Sheldon pointed to Howard and Raj, "So have these two, and they're having dinner with us." He entered the apartment and they all followed. Sheldon made him a hot cup of tea and handed it to him, "Here you go, doctor. A Red Zinger with one teaspoon of honey."

He took it, "Thank you." He looked at the cup, "Neat Star Trek mug. I actually have one of the phasers from the original TV show."

Howard sat up, "How did you get that?"

He chuckled, "Easy, Gene Roddenberry needed a vasectomy."

Sheldon was stunned, "Wait a minute, you've snipped Gene Roddenberry's vas deferens?"

He nodded, "Yes."

Howard snickered, "Wow, you really went where no man has gone before."

"I don't like to brag, but, uh, you see, I'm kind of the doctor to the stars urinary tracts." He reached into his pocket and pulled out his keychain, "You wanna see James Cameron's kidney stone?" He held it up, "He was so happy after he passed it, he gave me a Terminator."

Even Leonard was impressed and he sat down beside him, "That is amazing, how long have you been collecting?"

"Well, ever since I was a kid, but, uh, I didn't really get serious until William Shatner's bladder infection."

Sheldon's jaw dropped, "What'd you get? What'd you get?"

"Well, he said it was a tribble. But it could be a toupee, but either way, it's pretty cool."

Raj was amazed, "I would love to see your collection."

"Anytime, I've got some cool stuff. When I first started, I thought it'd be a good way to meet women, but, well, you know, heh."

All four of them chimed in, "We know, preach!"

He turned to Leonard, "Could I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure."

"Um, I mean, you're a guy like me, so how'd you get a girl like Penny?"

He had a smug look on his face, "Uh, well, you know, just being myself, really."

Sheldon cut in, "Oh, please! I'll tell you how he did it; implacable, relentless badgering. In urology terms, he was a drug-resistant staph infection and she was a urethra that could not shake him."

Leonard sat forward, "I don't know that I'd call myself an infection."

Howard added, "A gallant man would defend his fiancée for being called a "urethra."

Leonard was feeling uncomfortable, "Can we change the subject?"

Just then the door opened and Penny popped in, "Hi!"

Sheldon blurted out, "Well, that didn't go your way."

She stopped in the living room, "Dr. Lorvis (Billy Bob Thornton), what are you doing here?"

He stood up, "Uh, well, actually, I came to see you."

"Really? Why?"

Leonard stood up and sarcastically replied, "That's a good question. Apparently, someone was being awfully flirty while not wearing their engagement ring causing someone to show up; thinking the first someone was available."

Sheldon butt in, "Oh, God, don't make it so hard on her. The first someone is the deceitful you. The second someone is the delightful Dr. Lorvis."

She stood there listening, "Oh, this is very embarrassing. Dr. Lorvis, I am so sorry, I did not mean to lead you on."

"You touched my arm for two Mississippis."

She looked down, "That's why you were mumbling "Mississippi".

Leonard stepped forward, "Can we talk in private?"

She nodded, "Please, yes." They headed out to the hallway.

Leonard was pissed, "So, what's the deal? You take off your ring when you go to work?"

She rolled her head, "What? No, no, I just put it on the other hand, and turn it around. Keep that hand in my pocket."

"Why!"

"What do you mean "why"? I make more sales if doctors think I'm single. I did the same as a waitress. The real question is, what is he doing in your apartment?"

"He was upset, so Sheldon invited him in for a hot beverage."

"You were okay with that?"

"No, I got upset. Sheldon made me a beverage too."

"Alright, he just showed up at my door. Don't you think that's a little weird?"

"A little, but he's basically harmless. He's actually kind of a nice guy."

"Whatever, okay my company doesn't allow me to socialize with doctors outside of work. You gotta get rid of him."

"Why am I the one that had to get rid of him?"

"I can't do it, He's my best client."

"All right, I'll get rid of him, but you owe me one."

Just then Raj came out, "Hey, we're heading to Oliver's house to see his collection. Wanna go with us?"

"Yeah, sure." He turned towards Penny, "You owe me!"

They all entered his basement and the four of them stopped dead in their tracks. They thought they had died and gone to heaven. It was like a shrine to them. It had multiple arcade games and memorability from all of their favorite movies.

Sheldon turned to Leonard, "I was wrong, heaven does exist! And it is the basement of an urologist's house in Sherman Oaks."

Dr. Lorvis turned, "Welcome to my fortress of solitude. This is where I go to get away from all my other solitudes."

Howard stood before the Terminator, Come on, it's a replica."

Lorvis turned towards him, "Original."

Howard bounced up and down, "Oh my God, I think I just cheated on my wife."

Raj looked at a glass case and pointed, "The gun from Hellboy?"

He nodded, "Yep."

"How did you get it?"

"Bought it on auction."

Raj was disappointed, "Oh, I was hoping for a juicy tidbit about Ron Perlman's testicles."

Leonard walked over to one of the arcade games, ""Wow, "Donkey Kong! This was my favorite game when I was a kid"

Sheldon scoffed, "Because it's a story of a blond girl tirelessly pursued by a small, oddly shaped man?"

"No, because I liked it."

"Well, now don't get defensive. You're oddly shaped, but you got the girl."

Lorvis moved over to Sheldon, "So I've noticed Leonard gets teased a lot about his relationship with Penny."

He nodded, "Yes, if you'd like to join in, the premise is their love seems unlikely and doomed to failure."

"So you think she'll be single soon?"

"Oh, if you want to get in on the pool, you're too late. All the squares have been purchased."

He saw an opening, "Interesting, excuse me; I have to take care of something." He headed for the basement door and leaving, he closed it behind himself.

Amy was just entering Penny's apartment when Lorvis came rushing up behind him. He was carrying another bouquet of roses, "Ooh, could you hold the door?"

Amy held it, "Nice flowers."

"Thank you, they're for a girl. I'm being implacable and relentless"

Amy headed up the stairs with him, "Isn't she lucky?"

"She keeps sending me mixed signals, but I think we both want the same thing."

"What's that?"

"Unconditional love."

"Well, I hope you get it." She put her hand on his shoulder and he started counting, "One Mississippi, two Mississippi." By the time they made it up to the next landing, he gave Amy the roses.

"I can't take these."

"Why not? I want you want what I want. We had two wonderful Mississippis."

"But what about the other girl?"

"Oh, right, Uh...I'll tell her we should just be friends. He walked over to Penny's door and knocked on it."

She opened the door, "Dr. Lorvis?"

"Penny, we should just be friends." He turned to Amy, "You happy?"

Back in the basement, they were all playing game and Leonard turned away from one of the arcade games, "I wonder where Dr. Lorvis is. He's been gone a while." Leonard went to the basement door and found it wouldn't open, "Uh, guys? We're locked in here."

Sheldon turned away from the Centipede game, "Oh, this day just keeps getting better!"

Back in Penny's apartment Lorvis and Amy are sitting on the sofa and Penny is pouring them tea, "So you just left them alone playing games in your house?"

"Well, they seemed happy and I thought that would give me time for you and me to get to know each other better." He turned to Amy, "That was before we met."

Amy scoffed, "We all have a past."

Penny rolled her eyes, "Doc, you gotta see what you're doing is a little creepy."

"You sound just like Sigourney Weaver when I followed her into a restroom."

"You can't just go chasing after every girl who's nice to you."

"That's not what Sheldon says, and he seems to know his way around the ladies."

All of a sudden Penny's phone was ringing; she answered it, "Hey Leonard, guess who's back? Dr. Lorvis. Yeah, you care to join us?" She listen to his reply, "What? You locked them in your basement?"

Amy was out of the room, she went to the bathroom and Lorvis turned to Penny, "Well, they're not locked in, the door just sticks."

"Okay, so how do they unstick it?"

"They'd need the key."

Penny listened to Leonard, "Okay, so you're in no hurry to leave. I need to discuss something with the fine doctor here. I'll call you when we're leaving, enjoy your time in his room of solitude." She hung up with Leonard and turned back to Oliver, "Okay, I have something I need to ask you. You remember Howard, the one who looks like Ringo?"

He nodded, "Does he always dress like that?"

She chuckled, "Oh yes, but I can repair that. I have a favor to ask of you seeing you're an urologist. Do you do anything when it comes to penis enhancement?"

He had a sly smile on his face and nodded, "I think it would be easier if I showed you some of my work."

Penny tried stopping him, but before she could, Oliver stood up, dropped his pants and shorts and stood there with a cock that rivaled Sheldon's. Flaccid it had to be a good foot long and as thick as a Coke bottle. He hefted it and it grew larger and stiff. He grinned at her, "Does this answer your question?"

Her jaw dropped and she licked her lips, "When meeting women, why don't you start with that?" She pointed to his fourteen inch cock now.

He scoffed, "I've tried, but I end up in lock-up when I do."

Just then Amy walked back into the living room and she stopped dead in her tracks, "What the fuck did you do Penny? I was gone three minutes and you have his..." She stared at his enormous cock and sat down beside him, "His cock out, what are you gonna do with that?"

Penny stared at it, "Could you please put that away for now and sit down?"

He didn't put it away, but did sit down and he lazily stroked it as he looked to Amy."

Penny cleared her throat, "Dr. Lorvis, I have a proposition for you. I have a friend who is a little short in the penis department and I was wondering if you could assist him?" She pointed to his cock, "Nothing as large or as thick as that, maybe, let's say about eight to nine inches and slightly thicker than he has now."

He grinned at her and looked to Amy, "Are we speaking about Howard?"

She drew in a deep breath and nodded, "Yes, Howard."

"And what do I get out of this Penny?"

She looked to Amy and licked her lips, "Oh my God, I don't believe I'm saying this. You get to fuck me tonight, maybe Amy will join it, but that's up to her. You have to do this and agree this is only a one time deal."

Amy was shocked, but at the same time intrigued. She waited for Oliver's reply.

He kicked off his shoes, he stood up and dropped is pants from his thighs and kicked them aside, "It's a deal" he walked over to Penny and stood before him. He grabbed hold of the back of her head and guided her to his cock. It was already leaking pre-cum and he threw his head back when her head dipped downward and licked at the creamy tonic.

Amy slipped off the sofa. She removed her sweater and blouse and tossed away her bra. She came over and sank to her knees and turning him towards her she smiled up at him, "I'm sure you're gonna love this." She released a thick stream of saliva and it landed between her heavy tits. She grabbed his cock and laid it between her two fleshy mounds and she began raising and lowering her body. Amy tit fucked herself and after the first two movements, he took over and forced her head downward. She opened her mouth and captured the head with each upward thrust.