Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was not still either. She whipped off her pullover sweater, released her bra and came alongside him. She met Amy and their tits pressed together and Oliver took the opportunity to switch from Amy's tits to Penny's and back again.

Oliver was in heaven as he watched the two fun pair of tits swallow up his cock and face fucked them both while doing so.

Both Amy and Penny managed to remove the rest of their clothes and Oliver did the same. He was close to cumming, but wanted more, much more. He managed to break free and tugging at both of their hands, he got them up and Penny led them to her bedroom.

She pushed him to the bed and looked down at his flagpole and nodded, "Remember, you promised to enlarge Howard and no word to him how it's being paid for, Again, this is a one-time deal, correct?"

He nodded and reached out for them both. Amy was at his feet and Penny was led to his head. He guided Penny's fleshy cunt to his face and she came willingly.

Penny and Amy attacked Oliver from both directions and there was enough for the both of them. They were slurping and sucking on every inch of his huge cock. Penny thought back and visions of Sheldon flashed in her head and she shook her head and tried to forget them.

Amy was bobbing up and down, but was only able to get a few inches into her mouth. He was way too thick to go down any throat, no matter how skilled the woman was.

Oliver was in love, but he realized this was a one-time deal and he was going to make the best of it.

Over the next hour, he sucked and fucked both of them. He made them both cum several times as the thickness of his cock scraped against their battered clit over and over again.

Penny was able to get all of his cock into her cunt, she was able to ride him and feed him her swaying tits, but was pushed aside as Amy climbed up and straddled his face and made him eat her pussy again.

Penny and Amy were locked in a heated embrace as they were both fucked at the same time, Amy with his tongue and Penny with his huge cock.

Oliver was close to cumming and just after Amy rolled off of him from her intense orgasm, he pushed Penny off of him and guiding their faces alongside each other. He stroked his huge cock and began shooting his load.

Penny squealed as it hit and stung her face. She never, ever had anyone cum so hard or with such intensity. He came forever and by the time he fell back, exhausted, he had covered both of their faces with a huge creamy load.

It seemed like forever, but Penny slowly got up and on shaking legs, she stumbled to the bathroom and showered quickly. Amy joined her, putting her hair up in a tight bun.

By the time they got out, Oliver was dressed and ready to get back to his house.

Amy and Penny dried off and dressed. Penny turned to him, Remember, not a word to anyone about this and I'll talk to Howard later about seeing you for the procedure."

He nodded, "Agreed and I promise, this was only a one time deal. I couldn't handle you or Amy more than once, what a night."

They got back to Oliver's house and he opened the basement door and the four guys were huddled around the Donkey Kong arcade. They didn't even notice when they came down.

Luckily for Amy and Penny who were still flushed and disheveled from the intense fucking either of them received. She came over to him, "Leonard are you okay?"

"I'm better than okay. I'm having the game of my life."

Amy turned to Oliver, "Dr. Lorvis; isn't there something you wanna say?"

"Yes, I'm very sorry for locking you in my home."

Howard turned to him, "Yeah that was uncool."

Penny was getting upset. She turned to Oliver, Is there a bedroom around here, we could try going at it again."

He shook his head, "Sorry, one is more than enough for me." "Leonard, okay, let's go. Howard we need to talk. I have a very special gift for you."

He turned, "Oh, like we did in my bedroom?"

"NO, something much, much better and will keep on giving. Call me in the morning."

Leonard called out, "Just hang on."

Lorvis looked to Penny, "Well, while you wait, would you like to see Tobey Maguire's prostate sonogram?"

Amy shrugged her shoulders, "Sure!" Penny rolled her eyes, "Okay."

He stopped them, "Oh, spoiler alert. He was worried about nothing."

They finally got them out of the basement and Howard called Penny the following day.

She gave him the lowdown and he was ecstatic. He was forever grateful and wanted to know how it was being paid for. She informed him it was already taken care of and made him promise not to tell Leonard anything about her getting this taken care of.

He agreed willingly and after the procedure was performed, Howard was a new and improved man. Bernadette was also ecstatic by the results and when she asked how it was paid for, he told her that the funds were given to him by his mother and was to be used for only that seeing she short-changed him at birth.

Howard couldn't wait to try out his newly found length and girth, but was told to abstain from sex for at least a month.

See how Howard tried out his new equipment in Episode 8.