Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea suddenly released his cock and pushed him back. She stood quickly and skimmed out of her dress and tore off her tiny thong. She flopped back down on the bed and scooting back, she spun around and fell to her back. Her shoulders were at the edge of the bed and her head hung over. She reached out and guided his cock to her parted lips, "I want you to fuck my mouth Leonard. Use it and don't stop until you cum. I want to see and feel your hot cum shoot all over my face and tits."

Leonard nearly came just from hearing her say that. He stepped forward and grabbing hold of his cock, he swiped it from side to side all over her slick, pink lips. He stepped forward and slipped the head in. He felt her hot tongue press against the underside and he shoved forward and tipped her head back. He began fucking her mouth, picking up the pace a little more. He watched her lips tighten and her cheeks hallowed out as she sucked harder. He didn't relent and continued to fuck her mouth harder and faster. Tiny bubbles began forming at the corners of her mouth and he saw her nostrils flare as her breathing increased. He watched as her lips parted and a stream of saliva dribbled out and ran up her cheek and towards her hairline. He saw her eyes grow larger as he leaned over and began toying with her tits.

Andrea was groaning louder as she mumbled out, "Cum for me Leonard, I want your hot load all over my body. She groaned out as she felt his hands slide down her taut belly and finally pluck away at her concealed clit.

Leonard couldn't believe how wet she was. He was going to enjoy eating her after he came, but for now, he wanted her to get a preview of what was to come. He dipped a finger into her slick hole. Pulling it out, he attacked her clit, uncovering it, he began playing with it and it popped up like a turkey timer. He rolled it harder between his thumb and index finger and he felt her tremble.

Andrea reached out and grabbed hold of his tight ass and pulled him harder to the bed. She felt his cock sink into her throat and she used her lips and throat muscles to milk him. She felt this cock swell and she knew she had hit pay dirt. She grabbed his hips and used her hands to pull and push him, in doing so; she fucked her own mouth with his cock.

Leonard let out a grunt, "Oh Andrea, you're not playing fair! Oh fuck yeah, yeah, I'm gonna cum." He rose up and pulling his saliva slick cock from her mouth. He stroked it over and over again and throwing back his head, he started to cum. The first blast was so intense, it stung her cheek and she opened her mouth to catch some. Leonard wanted to paint her face and he did just that. He felt dizzy, he came that hard. He stroked his cock and blast after blast shot out and he felt another volley build up as he saw the sexy mess he made on her.

Andrea licked up as much as she could and then she used her hands to smear the slick cum into her flesh. She stared up at him; her lashes coated in his cum and she began to giggle, "Wow, you really don't disappoint do you? I wanted a load and that was something? So, do you think you can do it again?"

He chuckled, "Aw, Andrea, is that a trick question? My mouth is watering, just thinking about how sweet it's going to be to eat you and make you cum. Would you like to go clean up, or are you ready for act 2?"

She giggled, "Let's take a tiny break. Do you have anything to drink? That load of yours was a little thick and I'd love something cool to wash it down."

He helped her to a sitting position and got her to her feet, "Andrea, do you have any idea just how beautiful you are? I could really get used to this, but you go freshen up and I'll find something cold. Would you rather have a beer, some wine or something stronger?"

"Mmmm, I think a beer would be perfect, I'll be out in a jiffy." She scooted into the bathroom and washed up as Leonard opened the mini bar to get a couple of cold beers. She came out, her hair was pinned up and had a towel wrapped around her lush curves. She came over to Leonard and took the beer from his hand and her other hand closed around his semi-stiff cock, "Mmmm, nice to see he's idling and hasn't gone to sleep."

The two of them sat at the table near the bed and talked about their jobs. Leonard was fascinated how she could run into a fire, while everyone else ran away.

Andrea truly was interested in what Leonard did, something Penny always made fun of and dismissed as something over her head. Penny didn't want to even try and learn, other than the one time she asked Sheldon to teach her about Physics. She gave up after that and just tolerated his work.

Once their beers had been consumed, Leonard stood up and guided Andrea to her feet. He wrapped his arms around her and he heard her groan out as she felt his cock brush her inner thighs. He tugged at her towel and it fluttered to the floor. He took her by the hand and led her back to the bed.

Andrea climbed up willingly and rolled over onto her back. She raised her butt and placed a pillow at the base of her spine. She parted her legs and patted her glistening lips, "Okay Leonard, you have a lot of bragging to live up to, let me see if you can make me squirm."

Leonard knelt between Andrea's legs. He was gazing down at the luscious body before him. He loved her dark hue and looked from her head downward. Her dark hair was piled high, exposing her long graceful neck. He stared into her dark eyes and saw them twinkling in anticipation of what was to come. He loved her tiny nose and chiseled chin. Her bright pink puffy lips shined as she licked them with the tip of her tongue. He loved her dainty ears and knew he had to nibble on them. His gaze went lower and he felt his cock stiffen as he took in the twin mounds of flesh. Even with her on her back, they didn't flatten out whatsoever. He was salivating, he wanted to lick and suck on those tantalizing peaks. Her nipples were stiff and crinkled and a very dark brown. A lighter set of aeroules with numerous pebbled bumps around the tips. He loved how her ribcage showed below her heavy tits. He leaned forward and gently caressed her six-pack belly, "My God, Andrea, you must workout daily to keep your belly this flat."

She rolled her head from side to side as she felt his gentle touch. She arched her back to make greater contact, but all she could get was a feather-like caress of her belly.

He looked lower and was amazed how tight a line her pussy lips made between her legs. He knew it was a treasure he would explore and delve into soon enough. He saw a droplet forming as she swayed from side to side. She was beyond excited, but was frustrated he hadn't begun yet. He took in her very shapely legs, calves that were turned perfectly and thighs with just enough meat on them to cradle a man between them.

She let out a sigh when she saw him finally lower his body to hers. She felt his thick cock brush against her clit and she rocked against his lowering body.

Leonard hovered over her, resting on his forearms, just allowing his chest to brush against her aching nipples. He caressed her face and smiled when she closed her eyes and parted her lips. He planted feather kisses on her eyelids and forehead. He was caressing her cheek and neck as he did this. He moved to her dainty ears, first one and then the other. He smiled when he heard her let out a gasp and leaned into the kiss.

Andrea ran her fingers through his hair and turned his face to hers. Her lips met his and they started with a soft kiss. They barely touched as their tongues darted out and flicked back and forth against the others. She arched her hips as she once again scraped against his stiff cock. She dropped back down and pressed her shoulders upward, rubbing her aching nipples against his hair covered chest.

Leonard deepened the kiss and turned his head from side to side, grinding his lips against her puffy lips. He darted into her mouth and finding her tongue, he danced around it as he explored her mouth. He finally tore his mouth from hers and stared into her eyes, "I just can't believe how lovely you look. You're perfect."

Andrea blushed and shook her head from side to side and placed the back of one hand over her eyes, "Please Leonard, you're embarrassing me, I'm far from perfect and if you knew how many guys were turned off by a female firefighter and paramedic. I've even had a macho policeman turn away, because I threatened his masculinity."

He pulled her hand away, 'I would never do that. I live on the fourth floor of an apartment complex in Pasadena and if I was caught in a fire, I'd love to have you rescue me." He slipped a little lower and began nuzzling her neck. His tongue, lips and teeth attacked her sensitive flesh. He smiled when he felt her shiver and her skin broke out in a mass of goosebumps. He looked up, "I'm so glad you put your hair up Andrea, it makes it so easy to feast on the soft flesh of your neck and shoulders." He nipped at her shoulder blade and back to her neck again. He did the same to the other side and slowly began moving lower.

Andrea was moaning over and over again as she clutched at his head and tried to push him lower. She was on fire and knew an orgasm wasn't far away. She arched her back when she saw him hovering over her straining tits. She twisted to one side as she tried to guide his mouth to her flesh.

Leonard was done playing. He teased her long enough and he remembered doing this sometimes with Penny and it frustrated her so much, it turned her off and she pushed him away and ran to the bathroom frustrated.

He cradled both tits on his hands, cupping them from beneath. He lowered his mouth and sucked at the flesh surrounding her stiff buds. His tongue darted out and he began swirling it around and around her large aeroule. He closed his lips over the stiff bud and sucked lightly. He nipped at the flesh and catching it with his teeth, he tugged at it, all the while using his tongue to tease the whole tip. He applied more suction and he felt her shutter and released a long sigh. He knew she just came, it wasn't strong, but it was a start.

Andrea shivered as she felt electric shocks course through her tits and shot directly to her pussy. She rolled her eyes back and bit her lip so hard, she nearly drew blood. She let out a louder groan when Leonard moved to her other tit and gave it the same treatment. She just laid back and allowed him to feast on her firm tits.

Over the next several minutes, Leonard did everything possible with her tits except fuck them. He finally left them and he chuckled as he saw the fruits of his labor. Both tits were covered in hickeys. They were shining in the glow of the room's lights and they were covered in his saliva. He was amazed how stiff her nipples were and he had to go back one more time to draw those rock-hard tips in his mouth. He released them, but wanted to spend the entire night there. His hands caressed her taut belly and the indentations where her belly met her hips. He loved how firm she was. He slipped a little lower and came in contact with the tiny tuff of cunt hair directly above her juicy slit. It gave him direction to her pearly red clit.

Andrea was panting wildly now, she finally had him where she wanted him and she knew if she didn't hold firm, he just may skip her pussy and play with her legs. She loved having her legs played with, but she was so turned-on right now, she needed a strong, long, intense orgasm. Just as she lightened her grip, she felt him slipping lower. She tightened her grip, "Please, no Leonard, I need you to eat me and eat me now, please no more teasing, I beg you."

He remembered Penny and decided to give her the full treatment later, if he had the chance. He released a puff of cool air on her uncovered clit and felt her tremble against him. He lowered his mouth and captured the entire fleshy area of her cunt. He used his fingers to press her lips together and began sucking. He could feel her cunt pulsating between his lips as he sucked harder. His tongue darted out and parting her lips, he drove it in deep and was rewarded with a gush of her cream. He released her thick, tight lips and worming his tongue in, he began running it down to the base of her pussy. He stopped and stabbed at her puckered hole, He moved back up and again slipping between them, he slid his tongue up to her clit. He pressed the flat of his tongue against her clit and ran it the length of his tongue. He flicked the tip of his tongue all over her aching clit, up and down, side to side. He sucked it between his lips as his fingers found her juicy hole and shoved two fingers in deep. He twirled them around and finding the fleshy inner wall of her pussy, he started to strum her G-spot.

Andrea went into orbit, blasting off the bed as she thrashed around on the damp sheets. Her pinned up hair came down and a tousled mess surrounded her face as she came hard. Her entire body was strung like a strong bow and she clutched at his head as she continued to cum hard. Her entire body was glistening from one of the most intense orgasms in her life.

Leonard's hand and wrist were drenched in her cum juices and slowly drew his fingers out. He was amazed how thick and tangy her slick juices were. He parted his fingers and her juices spider-webbed between them. He raised his hand to her lips and found her parting them, welcoming her own juices. He fed first one, then a second finger into her bow lips and she sucked avidly at them. He swiped his sticky thumb all along her lips and smiled when he saw her lick them clean.

Leonard slowly rose up from between her sweaty legs and looked down at her, "You look absolutely gorgeous when you just finish having an orgasm; almost as good when your face is covered in my sperm."

She giggled, "Oh Leonard, you have no idea how many times I've been thanking God for you choking when I was in the dining room this afternoon. If you didn't, we would never have met."

He used his clean, dry hand to swipe some of the unruly hair from her face and neck. He leaned in and kissed her lips, "Mmmm, I'm torn, I'm not sure if I like tasting you from your pussy or from your mouth. Both have their pluses, but for sure, no minuses."

She giggled, "Oh Leonard, I like them both too, I'd rather not pick a favorite and just try them both over and over again." She patted him on the back, what do you say we take a little break, I could use another beer. You sure know how to make a lady thirsty."

He chuckled, "I was the same way when you were sucking my cock." He felt his cock jerk just saying that, "But drinking all of your tangy juices, I could go for something cool, not complaining though."

She pushed at his shoulders and he rolled over onto his back. She looked down at him and let out a growl, "Oh fuck, not to long of a break. My pussy is itching and I see something I want in me to scratch that itch."

He slapped her playfully on the ass, "While you're up, please get me a beer too."

She threw her long hair over her shoulder and combed her fingers through it fluffing it up and tossing her head back to him, I'll get you one, but I want to pour it down your throat."

He chuckled, "Not gonna happen. He slipped off the bed and took a seat at the table near the lounging area. He looked out the large plate glass door, "You know Andrea, Vegas is someplace I've always wanted to go for my honeymoon. You know, see a lot of shows in the evening, and lounge around the pool during the day. And in-between stay in my room and have slow, steamy sex with my bride. I guess I overthought it, just a fairy tale, huh?"

She came over and sat on his lap, her firm naked tits pressed into his arm and she felt his cock perk-up beneath her. She placed her beer on the table and wrapped her arms around his neck. She rested her forehead on his and kissed him lightly on the tip of his nose. She pulled back slightly, "No, not really Leonard; that sounds like the perfect itinerary. Even though I'd rather honeymoon in someplace like Hawaii, if it was here in Las Vegas, I'd love doing just that. Although, if we were in bed, somewhere along the way, I'm sure we would miss an afternoon at the pool or one or two of those expensive shows." She took a swig of her beer and putting back down; she wiggled her ass on his thick, stiff cock. She giggled, "As Meg Ryan said in "Top Gun," Hey Stud, take me to bed or lose me forever."

Leonard, even though not the strongest man around, he gathered her up in his arms and carried her the short distance to the bed. He dropped her and he laughed when she bounced once and before she could recover, Leonard was upon her and pinned her to the bed. He lowered his body and his cock nudged her slick puffy lips. They never sealed tightly as before after the incredible orgasms Leonard bestowed on her. He shivered when he felt Andrea's tiny fingers closed around his cock and guided him into her.

Andrea buried her face in Leonard's neck and let out a gasp. She felt his thick cock part her tiny slick canal and as he slid deeper, she felt every bump and vein along his shaft tickle and it excited her even more. She arched her back and felt the root of his cock scrape against her stiffening clit and her legs came up and wrapped around his waist. Her arms wrapped around him too and he was suddenly wrapped up in a cocoon. She rained kisses all over his face and neck as she urged him on, "Oh yes, yes Leonard, fuck me, take me and make me yours." She kissed him and her tongue slipped between his lips as her tongue entered his mouth.

Leonard continued to fuck her and he loved how her slick cunt walls clung to his shaft. He felt a gush of cream coat his cock as she experienced a tiny, but satisfying orgasm. He made it is purpose in life to make her cum again and again and again until she was worn out and completely satisfied.

Andrea released him and her legs dropped from his back. She pushed at his shoulders and she urged him to slip out of her. She pushed him again and soon had him on his back. She climbed up onto her knees and stared down at him, I sorta have this kinky fetish Leonard. I love watching a cock sliding in and out of me and I found out the best way is to ride it. I wanna stare into that mirror over there on the wall. I know just watching your thick, gorgeous cock of your fucking my cunt will drive me over the top faster than anything you could do to me."

He guided her up onto his laid out body. He steadied her as she faced away from him and rested her feet on his thighs. She leaned back and smiled when she felt him hold onto her waist. He looked down and stared at that tiny gorgeous ass before him. His hands slipped from her waist down to that luscious ass. He cupped those tight cheeks and cradling them in his hands, he guided her weeping pussy downward . He watched as Andrea grabbed hold of his cock and guided it to her hole. He felt his cock being enveloped by her hot, slick lips. He lowered her ass and felt that heat surround his cock.

Andrea released his cock as it found its way into her tight pussy. She steadied her feet and she looked across the room and watched as his cock slowly disappeared into her tiny body. She loved how her thick, tight lips clung to his shaft and wiggled back and forth as she rose and fell on the shaft inside of her. She looked up and saw her heavy, firm breasts bounce lightly as she picked up the pace and looking down again, she shivered as she saw her creamy juices coating the cock that was pleasuring her.

Leonard was beyond excited as he watched her tight ass slam down onto his thighs and belly over and over again. He was turned on even more as her long dark hair swished and bounced across his chest. He ran his hands from her ass as she was now in a steady rhythm. He slid his hands up cupping her firm tits. He toyed with her nipples and felt her cunt muscles clutch at his cock and suddenly he heard a loud grunt.