Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea exploded, with the view she had in the mirror, his cock roughing up her clit and Leonard's hands on her tits, she was exactly where she needed to be. She let out a loud scream and started cumming. Her entire body stiffened and she began to shake and her feet slipped off Leonard's legs and her cunt slammed even harder against his cock. Her orgasm went into high gear and she rolled off and curled up in a ball.

Leonard knew she was cumming hard and wanted it to continue and even grow stronger. He hopped up onto his knees and once again grabbing her tight ass, he rolled her onto her belly. He used his knees to push her legs apart as even though she was still shaking from her orgasm, he gripped his cock and shoved forward. He watched those juicy lips part once again and he sank back into her hot caldron. He knew if he started fucking her again, it would prolong her orgasm and make it even stronger. He hovered over her and began pumping in and out of her faster. He slammed into her and the bed rocked with each thrust.

Andrea pushed up on her arms and met his invading thrusts with ones just as intense as his were. She turned her head and kissed him hard, sucking wildly at his lips and tongue. She released his mouth and screamed out, "Oh you mother fucker you! You knew this would do it, didn't you?" She fell to the bed and arched her back, thrusting her ass upward as she accepted his thick cock.

Leonard was dripping with sweat as he continued to fuck her incredible pussy. He slapped her tight ass and it barely moved. He slapped it again and again and he lost it. He started cumming. He felt his cum blast out and hit her hot cunt. If he didn't know better, he thought it was steaming from the hot blasts. He fell against her, pinning her to the bed. He rained kisses all over her tapered back and sleek neck. He combed his fingers through her tousled hair and after a few minutes, he rolled the both of them onto their sides and they curled up and spooned, "I'll never eat another shrimp without thinking about you Andrea."

She caressed his arm, "Boy, Leonard, you sure know how to sweet talk a lady don't you?"

They both drifted off to sleep, but somewhere in the middle of the night, Andrea dressed and left the room for her floor. She left him a note to stay clear of the shrimp buffet.

In the morning Leonard called her room, but found out she already checked out. He remembered Andrea saying she was a firefighter from Seattle and made sure to inform Sheldon that on their return leg of the trip across America that they were going to stop for sure and visit her. He made sure to note her name and as soon as he got to his laptop he would do a search for Andrea Herrera. He wasn't going to let her slip away the way he let Summer Glau get away after their incredible time over the Christmas holiday.

Sheldon finally returned to the hotel just as Leonard found Andrea's address and phone number. Sheldon was in no shape to talk about Leonard's conquest. He was floating and decided he didn't need Amy. "Come on Leonard, we have 90 minutes to make it to the train station. I have an appointment Tuesday morning with the headmaster, or should I call her headmistress. You know if you and Penny don't patch things up, how would you like to move to Denver? After all of the crime that happened to us, all the bullying and having our apartment broken into, what would you say to moving to Denver?"

Leonard shook his head, "I'm not making any commitments right now Sheldon. Hell, if it doesn't work out with Penny, I'd move to Seattle, British Columbia and yes, maybe Denver, but I'm not putting the cart before the horse. Come on, you said we had to hurry. I thought we had another day here in Vegas?"

Sheldon chuckled, "Yeah, so did I, but Christi started talking about getting serious. I told her about our summer vacation plans, but she still wanted me to interrupt them and stay here for at least a week. I told her I couldn't and left. She wasn't happy and I'm afraid she may come here and press the issue."

"Okay, I'll go get a cart for our luggage, you go and check-out. I'll meet you in the lobby by the valet counter. If you finish up first, get a cab." He left and got the cart and after loading up, he got to the lobby just as Sheldon finished up.

They got to the train station with forty minutes to spare. They settled in and after stowing away their bags, went to the dining car for a leisurely lunch and before they knew it, they were heading north to Denver.

They spent the night in their Pullman cabin and arrived in Denver in the early hours of Tuesday morning. They checked into a reasonable hotel near the train station and Leonard rented a car.

Sheldon called the tutoring Academy and found out they were closed for summer vacation. They had a minimal staff there and after verifying who he was, the receptionist gave Sheldon the address of the owner of the academy. Sheldon called and Vanessa answered the phone, she was out of breath, "Hello?"

"Aw, is the Vanessa Baxter, the principal of the Outdoor Man Tutoring Academy?"

She chuckled, "Aw yes, it's a little funny hearing me being called that before, but yes, this is Vanessa, who am I speaking with?"

Sheldon cleared his throat, "My name is Sheldon Cooper, I sent you an E-mail last week about interviewing for a position in the science department. I failed to inform you that my roommate and colleague, Leonard Hofstadter is with me and would like to interview too."

She let out a sigh, "Oh, well, I'm not in the position to interview this afternoon. I've just been exercising and I'm a rather mess at the moment."

"Well, Ms. Baxter, we're only in Denver for the afternoon, we are leaving on the morning train heading east."

She let out another sign, ""Well, from your resume, you seemed very well educated, and if you don't mind me looking a fright, I can see you right now. How long would it take for you to arrive?"

"Please hold on, my roommate is inputting the address into his GPS." He looked to Leonard, "Well?"

Leonard looked up, "We can be there in less than fifteen minutes."

"Ms. Baxter, we can be there in fifteen minutes."

Vanessa let out a quiet, "Damn... Okay, I'll be waiting." She hung up and turned to Mandy who just came up from her work room in the basement, "What the problem, Mom?

"I have two teachers coming for an interview and I look a mess. I was hoping to take a quick shower, but they'll be here in fifteen minutes."

"No problem Mom, I'll entertain them while you shower, just hurry."

She hugged Mandy and she let out a grunt, "Mom, please, you're all sweaty."

"Sorry, I'll be down in less than twenty, thanks Mandy."

Mandy (Molly Ephraim) poured herself a glass of wine and waited in the living room. As always, she was dressed to kill. This afternoon she was wearing a tight black pencil skirt, black thigh-hi stockings, high heels and a black and white long sleeved pullover blouse. It clung to her large breasts and accented her flat belly and trim hips. Her jet black hair hung halfway down her back and her lips were painted with bright red lip-gloss. She went to the door and opened it and stared at the two nerds. She had to bite her lip to keep from laughing.

Sheldon stared at the gorgeous raven haired woman, "Ah, are you Vanessa Baxter?"

She finally couldn't hold it in any longer and broke out laughing, "Me? Vanessa, noooooooooo, that's my mother. She couldn't wait and had to hop in the shower. I'm here to entertain you till she comes down. Please come in, would either of you like a glass of wine?"

Sheldon made a funny face, "No thank you, how about you Leonard?"

Leonard stepped forward, "Sorry for his manners, "I'm Leonard and he's Sheldon, and yes a glass of wine would be perfect."

They sat down and Mandy poured him a glass and sat down across from them. She saw how their eyes were eating her up and for some reason, she was getting turned on by their gaze. Kyle, her husband was out of town for a few days with her father, Mike Baxter. They were inspecting a few of the other Outdoor Men Outlets and she was getting extremely horny not getting some for the past several days.

Vanessa (Nancy Travis) came running down the stairs, still buttoning her pearl satin blouse. It wasn't even tucked in and her upper body wasn't totally dry and her damp skin made the satin blouse cling to her lush body. Her dirty blonde hair was damp too and the ringlets made her look exceptionally hot. Her lower body was poured into a pair of faded jean shorts and her shapely legs were slightly damp too. She came into the room and rushed over to the two guys. She put out her hand, "I'm Vanessa Baxter, the principal of the tutoring academy."

Sheldon stood up and took her hand, "I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper and this is my roommate, Dr. Leonard Hofstadter."

Leonard stood up and shook her hand and felt a spark come from her slender hand, "Nice to meet you, "Ms. Baxter. I'm sorry to intrude, but Dr. Cooper said it would be alright for me to interview for your academy too."

She smiled back at him, "Please, call me Vanessa, we don't follow strict rules when it comes to names at the academy." She took a seat across from them and beside Mandy who was intrigued by the two nerds. "So, tell me a little about yourselves."

Sheldon began, "Well I'm a theoretical physicist working on string theory. I'm currently employed at Cal Tech. Leonard here is also a physicist at Cal Tech, working on mechanical theories. So tell us Vanessa, what degrees do you have?"

She grinned at them, "I have a masters in geology from The Ohio State University. I was a vice president at a leading firm; before I quit and began teaching." She knew they were way too qualified, but just like Mandy, without Mike around for the past week, she was getting extremely horny. She stood up, "Would you please excuse us for a moment, I have something to discuss with Mandy in private." She left the room and headed for the kitchen with Mandy.

Sheldon turned to Leonard, "Can you believe it, we would be working for a geologist and to make it even worse; she got her degree from a farming school in Ohio."

Leonard nodded, "Yes, I can see she knows we are overqualified and can't hire us, but did you see the look both of them were giving us. What do you say Sheldon, wanna have a little fun, seeing we are both carefree and fancy free?"

He nodded, "I sure like Vanessa, I saw how those clothes of hers were clinging to her damp skin, I wouldn't mind exploring her and see if she knows her rocks." He grabbed his crotch and jiggled his nut sack."

Leonard chuckled, "My God Sheldon, once you climb onto a train, you turn into a completely different person. Don't get me wrong, I love it, I just wished you'd be that way back in Pasadena."

He shook his head, "Can't Leonard, there I'm a doctor and have to act as such. Here I'm just a Joe-Shmoe and let loose. Just wait till we get even further from California, I really cut loose."

In the kitchen Vanessa looked to Mandy, "I can't hire them, they are way overqualified, but I did notice a large package between the legs of that tall one, Sheldon, I think. I saw you parting your legs, giving the other one with glasses a bit of bare thigh. What do you say we give them something to remember about Denver? I know you're horny ever since Kyle's been gone." She unbuttoned her blouse and slipped out of her bra. She rebuttoned her blouse and her girls were showing hi-beams to Mandy, "Do you think he'll take the bait?"

Mandy crossed her arms and drew the tight blouse off over her head. She removed her black bra, tweaked her nipples a couple of times and slipped the blouse back on. She turned to her mother, "Come on Mom, I could use a good fucking."

The two Baxters returned to the living room and stood before the two nerds. Vanessa took a seat beside Sheldon, "I'm sorry Sheldon, but I'm not able to hire either of you. You are much to qualified to the position and I couldn't pay you want you are worth. We're both sorry that you made the trip here for nothing."

Mandy stood beside Leonard who was sitting in one of the living room chairs. She lightly ran her fingers through his thick dark hair. She smiled down at him when he looked up at her. She followed his gaze and saw he was staring at the two large indentations caused by her large, stiff nipples. She bit her lower lip and giggled, "Mom, there isn't any reason to send them away empty handed." She leaned down and pulling lightly at the small hairs on the back of his head, she pressed her ruby red lips to his. She moaned lightly when she felt his tongue trace her lips and she pressed harder against him.

Leonard couldn't believe how fortunate he was to have this raven haired beauty kissing him. His hands ran along her arms and up to her shoulders. His hands drifted to her silky hair and tightening his grip, he kissed her harder and as her lips parted, he dipped into her warm, wet mouth. He heard a louder groan coming from the sofa across the room and he tugged on Mandy's waist and drew her down atop him.

On the sofa Sheldon had Vanessa flat on her back. He was tracing her jaw as he kissed her and his other hand was plucking away at the buttons on her silky blouse. He tore his mouth from hers and ran his lips along her slender neck and down to her collarbone. He finished getting her blouse open and he moved lower and planted his lips around one of her huge aeroules. His tongue flicked out and danced all around the stiff tip. He sucked the large, fat nipple between his lips and he was smothered in tit flesh as Vanessa clutched at his head and pushed him harder against her lush mounds.

Mandy was sitting astride Leonard. Her hands were feverously working at the zipper on his pants. She had struggled to raise her skirt high enough to straddle him. She freed him of his pants and pushed them to his ankles. Her bare thighs slide back and forth against his hairy thighs and the nylon of her thigh-hi stockings make sexy sounds as she moved them from side to side. She felt his thick cock grinding against her panty clad pussy and she wished she would have removed them along with her bra while in the kitchen.

Vanessa was a little taken aback. She felt Sheldon's lump pressing against her bare thigh and she knew it was large, but didn't realize just how large yet. She allowed Sheldon to remove her blouse and she felt the rough fabric of the sofa on her back and she knew this wouldn't do. She pushed lightly on his shoulder, "Let me up Sheldon, this sofa just won't do. Let's take this upstairs to the bedroom where we'll be a lot more comfortable."

Mandy heard her mother and managed to climb off of Leonard's lap. She giggled, "Mom has a better idea; just don't trip when you get up. I'd hate to have to go to the hospital if you fell and hurt yourself."

Leonard stood up and grabbed his pants and pulled them up. The two of them watched as Vanessa picked up her discarder blouse and led the way to the bedroom.

Both Sheldon and Leonard knew it was the master bedroom. It was done in dark colors and it was easy to see it was designed by the man of the house, "Outdoor Man."

Vanessa tossed her blouse to the chair and wrapped her arms around Sheldon's neck. Her large breast flattened out as she clung to him and planted her lips to his. She let out a moan when she felt his hands mold to her lush ass cheeks. She tugged at his shirt and pulled it over his head. She buried her face in his neck and her stiff nipples scraped against the hair on his chest.

Sheldon fought with the fastened on her tight shorts and after getting it open, he tugged at it over and over again from side to side till it cleared her ripe ass cheeks. He turned her towards the bed and urged her onto her back. He grabbed her shorts and removed them and stared at her thick bush and he licked his lips as he saw dew covering her fat lips. He stood back and removed his pants and dropped his shorts.

Vanessa's eyes nearly popped out of her head as she caught a glimpse of his stiffening monster. She fell back to the bed as she watched him drop down to the floor and she groaned out as he lifted her lush thighs and planted them on his shoulders.

Mandy nearly fainted when she saw the monster between Sheldon's legs. She turned her back to Leonard. She looked over her shoulder and flashed him a smile, "Would you mind unzipping my skirt. I'd love getting some attention like my mother is getting."

Leonard's fingers were shaking as he lowered the zipper and yanked at her skirt till it cleared her bubble butt. He took her panties with the skirt and tossed it aside. He removed her heels and pulled at her arm and guided her to the other side of the bed. He pushed her down till her ass was sitting on the edge. He watched as she crossed her arms and drew the thin blouse up over her head. He stood there in awe at the dark skinned beauty. Her large breast proved she was Vanessa's daughter, but hers were firmer and stood high on her chest. Her nipples were just as thick and her aeroules were darker and slightly larger. He licked his lips as he shook out of his clothes and drifted down to his knees. He looked up and saw mother and daughter turn toward each other and their lips met, "Oh God that is so fucking hot." He followed Sheldon and grabbing Mandy's solid, shapely legs. He planted them on his shoulders and stared down at her completely shaved pussy. He inhaled her intoxicating scent and dipped his head and met her juicy cuntlips. He stabbed at her pussy and just wished Sheldon and he had taken the class they were signed up for later this week a few days earlier. He uncovered her clit and began munching at the stiff bud. He added two fingers to her dripping hole and felt her buck against his tongue as she started to cum.

Vanessa was clutching at Sheldon's head as she bucked hard too. She kissed her sexy daughter harder as she came. She pushed at Sheldon's head. She needed a short break and managed to unwind her legs from around his head and push further onto the bed. Both Mandy and Vanessa rolled onto the bed and hugged one another. They separated and leaned back against the headboard. Mandy whispered in her mother's ear and Vanessa giggled and nodded, "Sounds like a plan, where do you want to be?"

Mandy saw the monster between Sheldon's legs and didn't want that ruining her. She pushed her mother towards him and Vanessa giggled, "Thanks, I guess I'm the fortunate one." She licked her lips and let out a gasp, "Or maybe the unfortunate one, I'll tell you which one afterwards."

Mandy climbed off the bed and reaching out, she pulled Leonard onto the bed. She tugged at his legs until she hovered over his cock. She gripped it, "Mmmm, now this is a cock more my side." She lowered her head and began licking up and down his shaft. She sucked first one nut onto her mouth and then the other one. Vanessa looked up and watched Mandy climb to her knees and straddling Leonard's head, she lowered her pussy to his waiting mouth.

Sheldon was standing behind Vanessa. He caressed her ass and tapered back. He gripped his cock and easily found her slick opening from behind. He swiped his cock up and down and as he felt her lips part, he pushed forward and felt her wetness envelope his shaft. He pushed forward and felt her tight channel squeeze his cock.

Up above, lying flat on his back, Leonard thought he had died and gone to heaven. His hands were full of Mandy's slender legs. He had a good grip of her and he guided her lower. He opened his mouth and was full of her juicy cunt once again. He lapped away at it as she leaned over and allowed him to release her. A couple of feet lower, Vanessa had his cock deep in her mouth.

Vanessa was just about to release his cock. She was on the verge of an orgasm like she never had before. Sheldon's cock was hitting areas of her pussy, she didn't even know existed. She gripped at Leonard's legs and allowed Mandy to worm her way between the two of them.