Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy loved sucking cock and after her mother got it nice and wet, Mandy was sure she could deep throat him. She bobbed up and down at a steady pace. Her long silky raven hair floated all over his belly. She groaned out when she felt Leonard shove two fingers into her pussy. She shivered and shook when she felt his fingertips begin to pet her G-spot and she paused as a tiny orgasm shook her sleek body. She took a deep breath and began working his cock like the pro she was. She took him deeper and deeper with each downward movement. She tore her mouth from his cock when an even stronger orgasm raced through her body.

Downstairs Kristen (Amanda Fuller) and her husband Ryan entered the house. She called out, "Mom, where are you? I only have a few minutes; we have to pick up Boyd at summer camp." She went out to the garage, while Ryan checked out back. Kristen raced upstairs and stopped in the doorway as she saw the foursome spread out on the bed. Her jaw dropped and she was frozen in place. She heard Ryan climbing the stairs and she met him halfway up, "Ryan, please do me a favor and go pick-up Boyd. Take him out for pizza and I'll have Mom or Mandy drive me home. I'm needed up here and you can't see the predicament Mandy and her are in." She saw he was about to argue, "Please, don't ask questions, I'll explain when I get home." She let out a sigh when he nodded and went downstairs and out the door. She hurried down there and locked the door, not wanting him to change his mind and find her in there with her mother and sister.

Sheldon was now fucking Vanessa hard and with each thrust forward, he shook the bed and pushed Vanessa into Mandy's head. He reached around and began mauling her large tits and looking up, he saw a figure standing in the doorway. He smiled and licked his lips, "Why don't you get undressed and join us. I take it you're Mandy's sister?" She took a step into the bedroom and locked eyes with his cock. She raised her hand to her mouth, "Holy fuck, how can you take that cock in you Mom?"

Vanessa raised her head and looked towards Kris. Her eyes were rolling back in her head, her mouth was gaping open and all she could do was moan and groan. She nodded and dropped her head back down to the mattress as she was just holding on as Sheldon continued to plow in and out of her.

Mandy raised her head, popping off of Leonard's saliva stained cock, "Hi Kris, get out of those clothes and join us. There is more than enough to go around."

Kristen reached back and slowly unzipped her tight black dress. She just came from the Outdoor Man's dining room where she was manager. She peeled the dress off her womanly body. Her tits rivaled Vanessa's side and Mandy's firmness. She released her bra and allowed those mammoth tits float free. She skimmed out of her panties and kicked off her shoes. She reached up and unpinned her long blonde hair and it floated down around her shoulders and tits. She climbed up onto the bed from the foot and pushed Mandy off of Leonard.

Sheldon looked up at Kris and wanted a piece of the larger, curvier woman. He had a thing about larger women, that's why he chose Vanessa and Amy. He slipped out of Vanessa and watched as she nearly collapsed from the sudden vacancy in her pussy.

Vanessa climbed up onto the bed and fell in a heap beside Leonard. She looked down and watched him licking and sucking on Mandy's pussy.

Sheldon crawled up onto the bed and flopped down on his back and smiled up at Kris who was focused on his cum stained cock. He wiggled his finger at her and watched as she floated over to him. She was positioned on one side on him, while Mandy was on the other side of him.

Mandy scooted away from Leonard who was still on his back. She grabbed hold of Sheldon's cock at the base and began licking her mother's cum juices from his shaft.

Kris joined in and parting her lips, she enveloped the head and the two sisters worked feverously at Sheldon's huge stiff cock. She looked down at her sister and sliding down on his cock further, her lips met Mandy's and before long, they had abandoned Sheldon's cock and they were kissing one another like long lost lovers.

Leonard scooted down a little more and gripping Mandy's hips; he wiggled down slightly and positioned his cock beneath her gorgeous ass. He tugged on her hips and watched her shift and lower her body. He felt the heat from her cunt envelope his cock and sink down onto his cock.

Vanessa watched as Mandy and Kris once again attacked Sheldon's cock. She loved watching Leonard's thick cock slowly disappear into Mandy's pussy. She was finally regaining her strength. She sat up and straddled Leonard's chest. She slid up a little more and pressed her cum saturated pubic haired cunt to his face. She let out a grunt when she saw Leonard's thick tongue dart out and worm its way through her bush and began to tease and lick her pussy. She leaned back and rested against Mandy's bare butt and lower back. She was focused on Leonard and was amazed he could eat her pussy and at the same time have enough willpower not to cum in Mandy.

Mandy tore her mouth from Sheldon's cock and leaned back against her mother as she began bouncing up and down at a furious pace. The sounds of skin slapping against shin filled the room and the sucking sounds coming from Leonard and Kristen's mouths as they licked and sucked on Vanessa and Sheldon. The entire room reeked from sex and luckily the air conditioning was going full blast, but it was still steamy in the room.

Eve Baxter (Kaitlyn Dever) stood in the doorway and watched her two sisters and mother being serviced by two strangers. She was wearing her Junior ROTC uniform and her long brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail and bun. She tossed her cap aside and slowly began unbuttoning her shirt. She shrugged out of it and removed her bra. She didn't really need it, but it was mandatory to wear one while in uniform. Her tiny pert tits were dwarfed by the three women on the bed. She kicked off her boots and socks and began working on her cargo pants. She stood there in her tiny panties and one hand slipped into her panties, while her other hand tweaked her stiff eraser sized nipples.

Both Vanessa and Mandy saw Eve standing there and watched as Eve played with her pussy. Vanessa was on the verge of another orgasm and she turned back to Leonard and gripping his head, she pulled his head off the mattress and ground her pussy against his mouth. She groaned out, "Oh fuck Leonard, your tongue is amazing and I'm right there, don't stop, yes, yes, oh yes! I'm cummmmmmmming!" Luckily for her, Mandy was behind her and she leaned back and shook as she painted Leonard's face with her cream.

Kristen had enough sucking of Sheldon's cock. She wanted to ride it and she swung her leg over his prone body, she gripped his cock. It was covered in her saliva and swiping the huge piece of meat up and down her juicy cunt. She slowly lowered her body and she shivered as she felt the large head part her cuntlips and popped in. She planted her hands on his chest and slowly sank downward. She never felt so full and she was already cumming. She looked down and only had half of his cock in her. She was glad she was cumming. It gave her more slimy juices to coat his cock and made it easier to take more of him into her pussy.

Sheldon was amazed at the long haired blonde hovering above him. He reached up and began toying with her huge swaying tits. He watched her meaty thighs tremble and shake as another; even stronger orgasm overtook her quaking body. He ran one hand down her lush body and clutching her bubble butt, he pushed her down, forcing more of his huge cock into her.

Eve had enough of watching and she climbed up onto the bed and wrapped her arms around her mother. Their lips met and Vanessa, who was just finishing cumming, struggled to slip off of Leonard.

Leonard looked up and saw another slimmer, younger woman locked in a heated kiss with Vanessa. He tapped Vanessa on the shoulder, "Who is this lovely lady, Vanessa?"

Vanessa pulled away from her youngest daughter and chuckled, "Leonard, meet my youngest, Eve, meet Leonard, the man with the magic tongue."

Eve giggled, "Nice to meet you Leonard." She turned back to her mother, "Mom, would you let me get a crack at that tongue of his?" Without waiting, Eve fell onto her back and grabbed her long slender legs. She wrapped them around her neck and her pussy was pointing towards the ceiling, "Come on Leonard, I don't think you'll ever get an easier invitation to eat a pussy."

Leonard was there in a flash. He began munching on her. He lapped away at it like a rabid animal and soon had her squirming and panting for more. He shoved his tongue into her tiny puckered hole as he used three fingers to fuck her juicy cunt.

Vanessa hopped off the bed and hurried into the bathroom. She returned with a large bottle of baby oil. She came over to Eve and poured a stream of it on her exposed butt and puckered hole.

Eve was panting wildly as she raced towards an explosive orgasm and when Leonard sank two fingers into her oiled up asshole, she started screaming and she came hard. Her legs flopped back down and landed on Leonard's back.

Leonard needed to cum. His balls ached from all of the fucking and sucking he had endured. He rose up from between Eve's long legs and flopped down beside her. He turned her onto her side and scooting in behind he, he raised one of her nimble legs and thrusting forward, buried his stiff cock, balls deep into her with one swift thrust.

Eve screamed out and her entire body went rigid. She began to shake and she came violently.

Vanessa watched in awe as her baby took all of Leonard's thickness. She slipped to her belly and buried her face in Eve's pussy. She licked and sucked at Eve's clit and lapped away at Leonard's cock as it slid in and out of her youngest daughter. She saw how thick Leonard's cock was. It was completely covered in Eve's rich, creamy cum. She licked it up, but more came out with each thrust he gave her. Vanessa ran her hands up and down Eve's shaking legs and she found Eve's puckered hole, covered in oil, she shoved a finger and then a second one in there.

Eve was cumming again as she bucked wildly against Leonard's cock and her mother's fingers. Her long hair came undone and her wavy ponytail slashed back and forth across Leonard's chest and neck.

On the bed beside them, Sheldon now had Kristen on her knees. He was slamming his cock in and out of her from behind and he was close to cumming.

Kristen was groaning out constantly, "Yes, yes, fuck me, fill me up with your hot cum. I need to have you cool off my cunt with your hot, creamy sperm." She dropped her head and began lapping away at Mandy's pussy. Her face was completely soaked from Mandy's numerous orgasms. The last one was just after Kristen shoved her hand completely in Mandy's pussy. She used her knuckles to rub Mandy's G-spot over and over again and she was rewarded as Mandy began to squirt. She bathed Kristen's face and neck with her slimy cum. Her tits were slick with them too as Mandy used her own juices to maul her sister's huge tits.

Sheldon got Vanessa's attention and grabbing the bottle of baby oil, he coated Kristen's ample ass with the oil. He continued to pump in and out of her juicy cunt, but concentrated on her puckered hole. He worked two and then a third finger deep in her ass and as she started to cum, yet again, he withdrew from her pussy and with one swift movement, shoved his huge cock halfway up her ass.

Kristen let out an ear-piercing scream and collapsed against Mandy as she tried to escape his invasion.

Sheldon followed her and pinned her to her sister as he fucked her ass harder and faster. He was soon balls deep in her ass and gripped her hips; he drew her back to her knees. He slammed into her faster and faster.

Kristen was beyond thinking straight. Her mouth was gaping open as Mandy managed to spin around and she began eating Kristen's juicy cunt as she looked up and watched Sheldon's cock slide in and out of her older sister's ass. She lapped away at Sheldon's nut sack as it bounced off her ass over and over again. Mandy let out a shriek as she found her pussy filled with her mother's fingers and tongue.

Eve was cumming again and she begged Leonard to cum, "Please, oh please Leonard, cum, cum with me. I need to know I can make a man cum." She grunted as he cupped her perky tits and twisted her stiff nipples.

Leonard turned her face toward his and as he kissed her, he started to cum. He heard her let out a gasp and her entire body began to tremble and shake as she milked his cock with her pussy. She came hard a she felt him filling her pussy with is huge, thick load.

Vanessa heard Eve and pulling away from Mandy, she dove in and pulling Leonard's cock from Eve's pussy, she licked at the stiff shaft and dropped lower and began lapping at the cum that began to ooze out of her baby's pussy.

Sheldon watched in awe as Vanessa licked at his buddy's cock and her daughter's dripping pussy. He lost it and began pumping his hot load deep into Kristen's bowels. He felt her tighten as she came almost immediately.

Kristen felt him cumming and along with Mandy's insistent tongue and lips, she came too. She was unable to kneel any longer and she flopped down, trapping Mandy's head beneath her.

Mandy managed to squirm free and sat back looking at the incredible sight before her. She watched as Sheldon's slipped his cock from Kristen's ass and she hopped up and began sucking the remnants of his orgasm down her throat. She swirled his cum around her lips and drank it down. She sat back, "Wow, Mom, maybe you should hire these two just for the sex. I could get used to this, even though Kyle is more than able to satisfy me."

Vanessa chuckled, "I think all of our men are more than up for the task of keeping us satisfied, but a stray cock every now and then hits the spot perfectly."

Kristen rolled over onto her back and patted her aching ass, "You got that right Mom, my spot is aching, but never felt better, thank you Sheldon; you were magnificent."

Leonard chuckled, "You got that wrong Kristen, you should say, "Shelly you are a great lover."

Sheldon shook his head, "No, please don't say that, I'm too pooped to participate."

Vanessa grinned at Sheldon and looked to Leonard, "Why, what happens if I say that?"

Leonard chuckled, "Say it and find out, but only if you wanna get fucked again?"

She smiled, "Is that a trick question?" She looked to Sheldon and bit her lower lip, "Aw, Shelly you are a great lover." She turned to Leonard and shrugged, "Nothing's happening."

He nodded, "Give it a minute, you'll see."

After a few minutes all of the women began to squirm and they looked to Leonard, "What's happening?"

He grinned at them, "I guess I'm gonna be the lucky recipient of Sheldon's excess pheromones."

He was and the six of them fucked and sucked well into the night. Kristen stopped long enough to slip from the room and call Ryan, "Sorry honey, but I've had a little too much wine and I won't be making it home tonight. I have a change of clothes and Mom said she'd drive me to work tomorrow. Take care and give my love to Boyd." She hung up and hurried back into the sex stench filled bedroom.

In the morning, Sheldon and Leonard were treated to a steamy shower where they were sucked and fucked again. They were fed a hearty breakfast and they made it back to the train station just in time.

They got into their Pullman cabin just as the train left the station. They made sure they were to be notified when they reached Omaha. Next stop is Penny's parent's home where Leonard was to explain to Wyatt and Susan why their wedding was called off.

That and much more as Sheldon and Leonard travel across America by train.