Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Katie looked to Jillian and they took a step away, just out of earshot of Leonard and the two of them discussed who would get the pleasure and frustration of squirting. They both stepped back over to Leonard and each took one of his hands and tugging on it, led him to the other large bedroom to spread out and do their thing without interruption.

Katie turned and closed the bedroom door and came over to Leonard, "Seeing I've experienced Sheldon last year when he was here, I thought it would be okay to give Jillian here the first shot at you and the pleasure of being the test subject in squirting. Is that okay with you Leonard?"

He turned to Katie and nodded, "Would it be okay if I gave you a kiss to warm things up first?" She giggled, "Oh that would be more than okay." She stepped into his embrace and before long the two of them were locked in a heated, passionate kiss."

Jillian came up behind Leonard and being taller than him; she leaned in and began planting several warm, wet kisses on his neck and ear. She removed his glasses and the two dark blondes feasted on Leonard and before long he was down to just his socks and boxers.

Jillian stepped back, "So tell us Leonard, is this better than your locked bedroom fantasies about us?"

He saw her giggling and pulling off his socks and dropping his boxers he growled out, "Oh Jill, after such a mean statement, I'm not gonna feel sorry when I deny you an orgasm over and over again." He reached for her and she giggled and tried to escape, but he caught her by the wrist and pulled her fully clothed body to his naked one.

Jillian let out a sexy giggle, but it was cut short by Leonard's mouth descending on hers. A tiny moan deep down in her throat escaped and she kissed him back with the same intensity. She ground her clothed body against his naked one and she let out a gasp when she felt his hand on her tight ass. It grew louder when she felt his hands tug at the hem of her tight dress and when it cleared her tight ass. She swooned as she felt his hands on her nearly naked butt cheeks.

Katie watched in awe as Leonard slowly disrobed Jillian and she took a seat on a nearby sofa chair. She kicked off her high heels and planted the heels of her feet on the edge of the chair. Her extremely tight dress rode up her lush thighs and when she parted her legs, it was swept upward to nearly her waist. She kept her eyes glued to the couple beside the bed and her hands ran up and down her legs and she patted her panty clad pussy lightly. She felt her creamy cunt juices already moistening the gusset of her thong and licking her parched lips, she wiggled a finger beneath the thong and snaked one long finger into her juicy hole. She closed her eyes and moaned lightly. When she opened her eyes, she watched Leonard draw the tight white dress up and off Jillian's beautiful body.

Leonard turned Jillian to face the bed and away from Katie. His hands drifted down her body and skimmed her out of her thong and he smiled when she kicked off her heels. She was a couple inches taller than Leonard and he took advantage of this. He pushed her back at arms-length and stared at her. He smiled, "Remove your bra Jill; I want to see you naked."

She blushed and bit her lower lip. She reached back and unhooked her bra and it slipped from her body. Her large, firm breasts barely dipped and they rose and fell with her heavy breathing. She swept her hair from her shoulders forward to rest upon those perfectly formed breasts.

Leonard stared at her, "You have the most incredible body I've ever seen. It is only rivaled by the one partially naked behind you."

Jillian turned quickly to see Katie, naked from the waist down and her strong, shapely legs were thrown over the arms of the overstuffed chair. She let out a gasp as she saw Katie lightly stroking her exposed clit and also had two fingers sliding in and out of her juicy cunt. She couldn't miss how wet her fingers were, covered in her slick, creamy juices.

Leonard took in Jillian's exquisite body. "Jill, you have the perfect hourglass figure, perfectly turned legs, womanly hips to accept a man's body. That waist is so tiny, I bet I can close my hands around it and it billows out to those incredible breasts of yours. Tiny nickel sized dusty aeroules with large perfectly shaped nipples. I can't wait to feast on them. Your face is perfectly symmetrical with your hair and those highlights, incredible. You are without a doubt gorgeous in every way." He reached out and pulled her to his excited body.

Jillian let out a gasp as she felt his stiff cock spear her pussy's slick cuntlips. She opened her mouth and their lips met and their tongue dueled back and forth.

Katie couldn't take her eyes off of Jillian's legs and ass as they faced her. She let out a gasp when she heard Leonard's body slap against Jillian's and she let out a tiny groan as she watched his stiff cock slide back and forth between Jillian's slightly parted legs. She watched as his stiff cock slid back and forth getting slicker and shinier as it slid against her moist, wet cuntlips. Katie rubbed her clit ever harder and faster as she watched Leonard's hands grip Jillian's tiny ass cheeks and spread them wide, exposing her tight puckered hole.

Jillian was sucking wildly at Leonard's lips and tongue as she felt his cock repeatedly sliding back and forth, almost fucking her, but just increasing her lust as he slipped through the tight crevice of her slick lips, constantly rubbing her exposed clit to the point of an orgasm.

Leonard could feel her shaking and shivering, but it was way too soon and pulling back, he turned her gently towards the turned down bed. He guided her back until her legs hit the bed and he soon had her flat on her back. He stared at the luscious body before him and he was going to make her squirt and afterwards, he'd bury his cock deep into her juicy pussy.

Back in the other bedroom Sheldon was completely naked. He was slowly stroking his cock. He couldn't tear his eyes from the duo standing beside the bed he was spread out on.

Carley, liking women, but loving men was the aggressor here. She had Heather's wraparound dress open and her hands were resting on Heather's ample hips. Her head was buried in the crook of Heather's neck. She was feasting on the sensitive flesh of her neck. She swept Heather's long wavy light blonde hair from her face and neck and moved to the other side and gave that side the same treatment.

Heather's eyes were closed as she relished in the way Carley was peppering her upper body with kisses, nibbles and sucking. She was excited, just thinking what this younger, sexy blonde could and would do to the rest of her body. She opened her eyes and suddenly remembered she was here to experience something she only read about and wanted to see if it was really possible.

Heather mustered up all of her strength and urged Carley away from her excited body. She cupped Carley's face in the palms of her hands and ran her thumb along Carley's swollen bottom lip, "Oh Carley, you have no idea how I want this to continue. Just the two of us, but I came here to see if what that guy over there can back-up what they say he can do."

Carley pursed her lips and kissed Heather's thumb. She leaned in and sucked that thumb into her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and bathed it. She reached up and grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled her hand away from her mouth. She stared into her eyes and nodded, "You're right Heather and I want to be close by and watch him turn you into a bowl of jelly. Just to let you know, we are not done. After your time with Sheldon..." She looked to Sheldon and giggled, "I want a shot at that too!" She pointed to his huge cock and she shivered, "But after we wear him out, I want to spend the night with you and see how we can explore each other's bodies and more."

Heather hugged her and kissed her lightly and before she knew it, they were once again locked in a heated embrace and Heather's open dress fluttered to the floor and she stood there in bra, panties and high heels. She tore away from Carley and turned towards the bed and licked her lips as she stared at Sheldon's huge cock. She giggled when she felt Carley's hands on her back and suddenly her bra went slack and as it feel, Carley's hands cupped her breasts. They were not as firm as hers, but being older, they hung down slightly. She let out a gasp when she felt Carley's fingers tweak her nipples and suddenly she pulled away and leaning down, she stripped off her panties and slapping her ass, she pushed her to the bed.

Sheldon was more than ready to begin to show Heather and Carley what he could do. He slid over beside Heather and rose up and leaned over her naked body. He, just like Carley did, swept her light blonde hair from her cheek and neck. He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips and his tongue traced the lower lip and then darted in to fence with hers. He pressed harder against her large breasts and he could feel them move outward as their kiss intensified. He began thinking about the checklist and immediately pushed that aside. He remembered to show more caring, more softness and he did. The results bore fruit immediately and he could feel Heather awakening beneath him.

Heather's breathing increased as she watched him move from her face and neck, down to her large breasts. She arched her back as she offered them up to him. Her hands were guiding him, even though it wasn't necessary.

Before long, Sheldon was between her outstretched legs and began working his magic. He used his fingers, lips, tongue and finally his large, stiff cock and Heather was squirming beneath him.

Carley knelt on the bed on the far side, not wanting to interrupt Sheldon's trek across Heather's body. She wiggled out of her tight skirt and her panties came off with it. She pushed her cropped top off and without a bra, she too was naked now.

Heather looked out over Sheldon's shoulder and took in the slender body Carley exposed. She reveled in how petite her frame was, even though she was close to six feet tall. Her tiny hips and even smaller waist seemed impossible in a woman her size. Heather thought if they placed two of Carley's bodies side by side, they were still narrower than most men. She felt a sudden rumbling between her legs and looking down she watched as Sheldon pulled his three fingers from her pussy. She felt embarrassed when he parted his fingers and her juices spider-webbed between them, that's how wet and slimy her cunt was now. Her hips began to thrust upward in involuntary movements as she tried to fuck the air around her.

Sheldon, without notice rolled her over and attacked her from behind and he pulled her to her knees and leaning in, he attacked her puckered hole with his tongue as his fingers once again slid deep into her pussy and began petting her G-spot.

Heather was on the verge of an explosive orgasm but she once again was deflated as he pulled his fingers from her and shoved his slimy fingers up her asshole. She thrashed around and was suddenly pinned to the mattress as he shoved his cock into her. She tightened her cunt muscles and tried to trap him as she felt his balls resting on her cheeks.

Sheldon withdrew in one quick movement and rolled her back onto her back. He used all he learned and he knew she was there. His thumb entered her ass as his fingers strummed her clit. He managed to climb to his knees and shoving forward was buried deep in her. He hit pay dirt as he pumped hard and fast, and continued to play roughly with her clit. He wiggled around, shoving his cock into areas never touched by a cock before and Heather bucked wildly as she started to squirt.

Fountain after fountain of her nearly clear fluids shot from her cunt. It hit Sheldon on the belly and up his chest as she bucked and squirmed beneath him.

Carley was amazed and if she wasn't there to see it, she never would have believed it. She squirmed over and began kissing Heather wildly. Her slick, straight blonde hair flowed all over Heather as she kissed her with such intensity, she had to pull back to catch her breath.

Sheldon was exhausted and fell back to the bed and lay there. He looked on in awe as the two blondes were locked in a heated embrace. His cock, still stiff as could be was like a beacon in a storm, swaying from side to side as he looked on at the two gorgeous blondes.

Carley again pulled back from Heather. She looked over at Sheldon and a sly smile crossed her lips. She crawled over to him and planted her long, slender fingers around his slime covered cock. She stroked him several times and lowering her head, her tongue darted out and she began licking and poking at his stiff shaft. Her lips latched onto the side and she began sliding her mouth up and down its entire length.

Sheldon wanted and needed more pressure and soon guided her mouth to the tip. He groaned out, "Stop teasing me Carley and just suck it, please!"

She giggled and did just that. Her mouth opened wide and she sucked the head and a few inches into her wet oral cavity. Her cheeks hallowed as she sucked hard and slowly began bobbing up and down. She loved tasting all of Heather's cunt juices on his cock; she swallowed them down and returned for more. She had enough of sucking. She was so fucking turned on watching her partner squirting. She wanted some of that cock in her pussy. She pulled away and straddled Sheldon. She reached back and grabbed his slimy cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy. She slowly lowered her slender body and let out a deep breath of air. Carley shivered as she slowly lowered her body. She couldn't believe how thick and how long it was. She never felt anything so large in her. She kept on sinking lower and lower feeling him fill her more and more. She planted her hands on his chest as even more entered her. She threw her head back and let out a growl, "Holy fuck; isn't there an end to this cock? Oh shit, it's scraping against my cervix and it's beginning to hurt!"

Sheldon pushed back at her quaking body as he tried lifting her off of him.' She stopped him and shook her head, "No, oh no Sheldon! I want it all; let it go as deep as you can." She shifted her weight and it slid all the way in, hitting another area of her pussy, not scraping her cervix and she began shaking as the root of his cock scraped against her budding clit. She threw her head back and let out a loud grunt.

Heather had regained a lot of her strength and crawling up to her knees, she cradled Carley's shivering body. She combed her hair from her face and she kissed her. They kissed back and forth, sending their tongues into one another's mouth.

Sheldon released her tiny waist and ran his hands all over her sleek, slender body and cupping her tits in his hands, he began mauling them as he felt her entire body stiffen and she started cumming all over his cock. He watched the two blondes making out as one rode his cock. After making Heather squirt and Carley cum on his cock, he was at wits end. He watched them kissing each other and Carley continued to milk his cock. He lost it and began sending rope after rope of his hot cum deep in her tiny body. He fell back to the damp sheets and felt all of his cum fill the blonde riding him. He let it happen and watched as they loved one another.

Back in the other bedroom, Leonard was driving Jillian insane. After finishing kissing and caressing her face, neck and breasts, he moved on to the lower portion of her body. He licked his lips, anticipating licking this gorgeous woman. He stared up from the spot just below her heaving, flat belly and saw an incredible sight. He took notice how her muscles in her flat belly pulled and released as she got hotter and hotter. Her breasts were a sight to behold. They were full, firm and conical in shape. Her breasts were topped with tiny pink aeroules and darker stiff nipples. He saw her looking down at him. Her lips were parted and she licked them as she tried to breathe through her mouth. Those gorgeous blue eyes were getting darker as they began to show the lust building in her body.

Jillian was getting anxious and her hands were running up and down her body, but Leonard caught them in one hand and shook his head, "You can't be playing with yourself Jill. Just lay back and enjoy what I'm going to do to your body."

He leaned in and let a puff of cool air bathe her pussy. He took in the tight folds and saw how her lips were getting puffy and filled with blood. They were a lot tighter a few minutes ago and he saw a tiny trickle of juice escape from those lips. He inhaled her intoxicating scent and now released a stream of warm air on her pussy and saw how she squirmed. Leaning in, he sucked one of her puffy lips between his lips and tugged on it lightly. He released it and stabbed at her juicy hole. He pulled back and heard her let out a groan. He tightened his grip on her as she tried to clutch at his head. He dipped down and gave her other cuntlips a tug and sucked even harder. He released it and again dipped his tongue into her juicy hole. He hovered over her squirming body and darting his tongue out; he began just below her clit and slowly ran it from there all the way down to her puckered hole. As he went, he shoved his tongue in deeper and deeper. He withdrew and tongue-fucked her puckered hole. He stopped and closed his lips around her asshole and sucked.

Jillian let out a shriek and after arching her butt and back off the damp sheets; she fell back down when she felt him release her puckered hole. She was gasping for air, "Oh my God, Leonard, you were so right about the sweet torture you're inflicting on me. I'm not sure if I can take much more of this."

He smiled up at her; his lips and chin already coated with her creamy juices, "Oh Jillian, you have no idea how much the female body can take. We've only begun and before I'm finished with you, you're going to feel like all of your bones have left your body. Hold on tight, it's going to get real intense real soon!"

He began again, but this time from her butt hole up to her clit. He danced over it and saw it peeking out from the shroud of glistening skin tissue. He worked his tongue up and down until he got it uncovered. He closed his lips around it and sucked lightly and just as fast as he did this, he already left it exposed and yearning for greater contact. He used his thumbs and parted her lips. They exposed her bright pink inner walls. They were dripping with her juices and he lowered his head and sucked hard, drawing out a large dose of her cream. He scooted up and kissed her hard, feeding Jill her own juices.

She lapped at his mouth and forced her tongue deep into his mouth. She was like a woman possessed and she ground her aching clit against his cock that was pressed hard against her pussy.

Just as fast as he was there, he was gone again, braking free from her thrashing legs. He licked her up and down several times and now shoved two fingers into her hot pussy. He finger-fucked her slowly as he began flicking his tongue up and down, side to side across her ripe bud. He twisted his fingers around and lightly petted her G-spot.

Jillian thrashed around and was on the verge of an orgasm. She just prayed he wouldn't stop. She let out a grunt of frustration when he did and pulled his fingers from her sopping pussy. She lapped at his fingers as he offered them to her mouth to lick.

He knew without a doubt, when she was finished, she would squirt like no other woman he performed this act upon. He reveled in her excitement and it spurred him on even more. He shoved his fingers back in and did this over and over again for over two minutes. He withdrew and shoved his cream-coated index finger deep into her puckered hole. He twisted it around and removed it just as fast as he shoved it in.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers