Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie had a fake shock on her face, "Jillian, you ratted me out? How about you and Ainsley and her husband, or am I talking out of class here?"

Jillian shook her head, "Okay, okay sorry, but what are we fighting about? Leonard, get over here and fuck me!"

Leonard threw up his hands, "Sorry I started something, but I sure would like to finish something." He grabbed Jillian and tugged her arm and rolled her over onto her belly. He slapped her playfully on the ass, "You got a big mouth, now I'm gonna fuck you really hard and fast."

She chuckled, "Gotta have a big mouth to fit that fat cock in it. What are you...ah yeah, give it to me!"

Leonard cut her off as he slipped between her tight, puffy lips and began fucking her hard. He slammed into her and the entire bed shook as he picked up the pace. He reached up and grabbed hold of her stringy hair, still a little damp and pulled back on it as he slammed into her faster and faster. He used his other hand and wrapped it around her and began playing with her full, firm tits. He twisted and tugged on her stiffening nipple and moved to the other one and gave it the same treatment. He released it and ran his hand down and began playing with her clit. He knew that would do it. He was used to playing with her ripe clit while he was making her squirt and as he slammed into her, he felt her tighten.

Jillian threw her head back and pushed against his fat cock. She dropped her head and screamed into the pillow. She lost all feeling in her legs and collapsed to the bed and his cum-stained cock popped out.

Leonard saw Katie licking her lips and he stood up on the bed and moved over to her. He offered her his cock, dripping with Jillian's juices.

Katie sat up and gripped his cock and Jillian's slimy juices ran down to Katie's wrist as she stroked it. She tugged on it and Leonard stepped closer. Katie ran her lips up and down the sticky shaft, coating her lips and let it drip down her chin, "Mmmm, just as I remembered it Jill, your pussy juices are so sweet and tasty." Her tongue darted out and licked up all she could. She smacked her lips and swallowed, staring up at Leonard the entire time, "Are you ready for me to suck it Leonard? Are you going to give me what I want and blast your hot, creamy cum all over my face and into my hair?"

He grinned down at her and shook his head, "Oh no Katie, I'm going to claim that gorgeous ass of yours first. Remember, you wanted me to deposit my cum it all three of your holes and I'm not going to disappoint."

There was a catch in her breath when she heard this. She growled out, "Oh you think so huh? Are you man enough to take me. Will you have enough in your swollen nuts to cum a third time?" She reached out and caressed his swollen nuts and she giggled when she heard his breathing increase, "Mmmmm, I'd like that, but how about Jillian?"

He scoffed, "After I cum in your ass, who do you think is going to get me hard again so I can paint both of your faces? Maybe I'll let you help her after I fill your ass with my cum." He threw his head back and fisted her hair as she enveloped his cock and began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. She let out a moan when she felt his nuts slapping her chin as she took him deeper into her mouth. She gagged several times when she took his cock in too deep. She tightened her lips around his shaft, as if she wanted him to cum and save her ass. Bubbles were forming at the corners of her mouth as she couldn't swallow all of the saliva she created.

Leonard was close to cumming and he knew it was now or never. He took a deep breath and planting his hands on her head, he pulled back quickly and her lips made a popping sound as he pulled away from her expert cock sucking.

Katie let out a mewing sound as she tried to recapture his cock. A stream of saliva ran down her chin and landed on her large swaying tits.

Leonard dropped to his knees, grabbed hold of her ankles and pulling roughly had Katie on her back and just as quick, he rolled her over and grabbing her by her ample hips, he pulled her suddenly to her knees. He stared down at her luscious ass. He reared back and slapped each cheek several times until they turned a rosy pink.

Katie buried her head in the cool, crisp pillow and screamed out, "Enough; fuck me already. You got me so fucking hot; I need you in me...NOW!"

Leonard gripped his cock and shoved it balls deep into her pussy. He gripped her hips firmly and began pumping in and out of her. The skin slapping against skin echoed through the room, but was drowned out by Katie's screams of encouragement.

"I thought you were gonna fuck my ass, Leonard? You missed by a few inches, what's the matter, afraid you'll cum too quickly?"

He growled out, "Oh no Katie, just getting nice and lubricated, I'm not passing up such an invitation." His hand was beneath her, he coated his fingers with her slimy juices and pulling back, he shoved first one and then a second finger in her butt.

Katie growled out and threw her head back, "Oh you mother fucker you, thank you for lubing me up first, now how about fucking me harder or stick that fat cock in my ass?"

He leaned over her and began fucking her tight pussy harder and deeper. He ground his cock from side to side as he reached down and began mauling her large tits. He heard her moans getting louder and longer. He stopped suddenly and pulling out of her pussy, he gripped his slime covered cock and shoved it into her ass. He wasn't going to give her any quarter and began pumping in and out of her tight ass. With each thrust he went deeper and deeper.

Katie was beside herself. Her entire body began shaking and she nearly fell to the mattress, but was held up by Leonard's arms encircling her lush body. She hissed out, "Oh yeahhhhhh! Just like that, give it to me harder and faster. I'm going to cum, cum, please cum with me Leonard. I need to feel your hot spunk fill my ass."

He knew she was okay to release and rising up, he gathered her long silky hair in his hand and using it like a jockey would use on a horse's mane, up pulled back and began pumping in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. The slapping sound of flesh against flesh turned him on even more and her loud grunts knew he was causing her to cum.

Katie let out a blood-curdling scream and started cumming. She came so hard a tiny squirt escaped her pussy and bathed both of her thighs. She tried to fall to the bed, but Leonard held her hair firmly in his fist. She rose up and clung to his as he released her hair and kissed her turned head.

Their mouths came together as Leonard let out a gasp, "I'm cumming Katie, hold on, I'm gonna flood this gorgeous ass of yours. He pumped one more time and encircling her body with his arms, he clung to her as he sent string after string of hot creamy cum deep into her ass.

Katie's eyes rolled back and tearing her mouth from his, she fell to the bed, taking a tired and completely exhausted Leonard with her.

Jillian crept onto the bed and hovered over the two sweat covered bodies. She gently caressed them both and managed to slip her hand between Leonard's belly and Katie's ass. She gripped Leonard's quickly shrinking cock and when she pulled her hand away, it was covered in his creamy sperm. She raised it to her mouth and licked at it.

Leonard rolled off of Katie and fell to his back. He was spent, but knew he had to fulfill one more promise. He stared up at Jillian and he couldn't believe it, but his cock began to stir. He chuckled, "Only someone as beautiful as you Jillian could cause my cock to grow stiff after fucking one of the most gorgeous asses on the planet."

Believe it or not, Katie blushed when she heard what Leonard said. She turned and noticed someone standing in the doorway. She smiled and urged Harris into the room.

Harris climbed up onto the bed and joined Jillian. The two of them began licking and sucking Leonard clean. Jillian slipped away and moving over to Katie, she kissed her, feeding her the cum she licked off of Leonard's cock.

Katie let out a loud grunt and when Jillian pulled away, she let out a gasp. Harris was leaning over the bent over Katie and her large black hands were pulling at Katie's cheeks.

Harris dipped down and her tongue darted out and she began licking the cum that oozed out of Katie's butthole. She closed her large black lips over the entire hole and Katie and Jillian watched in awe as Harris' cheek hallowed out and she sucked hard as she could and came out with a large mouthful of the cum Leonard deposited there. She scrambled over to Jillian and Katie and as she lips parted, a stream of Leonard's cum began to roll out. She fed them both and Katie and Jillian lapped up all that was offered to them.

Leonard was beside himself; his cock was standing straight out and he wasn't even stroking it. He struggled to his feet and stood up on the bed and came over to the three women who were huddled together drinking down the cum that he shot earlier into Katie's ass. He tapped Harris on the shoulder and when she looked up, she gave him one of her large sparkling smiles, "So ladies, you tasted it after it was sitting in Katie's ass. How about getting it directly from the source? I promised Katie to paint her face with a load and after seeing that erotic sight, fuck, without a doubt, I'm positive she's gonna get her request.

Katie got up off her knees and spinning around, she and the other two huddled together and waited patiently for her final prize. She and the other two were anxious to get the load bubbling deep in his nuts. They began taking turns sucking, licking and stroking his cock.

Leonard was the big winner here. He looked down and watched three of the most beautiful women on Fox News kneeling before him. He watched as their mouths closed around his shaft and sucked it into their mouths. He saw their slender fingers encircling his stiff cock and stroked him and he loved watching their slippery, wet tongue darting out, licking at him, prodding him and swooping up the saliva the other women left there. He saw them staring up at him, two with incredible blue eyes and yet another with dark, sultry eyes. He felt a rumbling in his balls and he began breathing heavier and letting out a loud groan, he clutched at Katie's head and turning her directly in line with the tip of his cock, he exploded and painted her cheek, past her eye onto her forehead and into her hair. He continued to pour cum from his cock and he turned it to Jillian and Harris and he kept on cumming. He was shocked how much he shot all over their faces.

Harris and Jillian wrapped their arms around his legs as he began to sway and nearly fell.

The three ladies were laughing and giggling as they got all they could from Leonard and now that he was spent, they turned to one another and huddling together, they licked and kissed off all the cum he plastered on their faces.

Leonard moved over slightly and held tightly to the headboard and watched intently as the three of them forgot all about him and feasted on the cum he shot onto their faces. He slowly sank to his knees and flopping down, he looked on and finally staggered to his feet, found the towel he dropped long ago on the floor and wrapping it around his sweaty body. He gathered up his clothes and made his way back to the shower to wash off. For the first time he could ever remember, he prayed he could shower, dry off and dress before any of the women came in to join him.

He was fastening his pants and tucking his shirt in his pants when a laughing Katie and Jillian came bursting into the bathroom. Katie saw him, "Ah fuck, we weren't fast enough. How about getting naked and help us clean up?"

He shook his head and put his hands up, "Sorry, I'm exhausted and I'm starving. I spent all of my energy on you two. Take care of one another; I have to rest up for tomorrow. From what I've heard from Harris, I'm going to have my hands full on Outnumbered. She told me there is going to be a radical liberal on and I have to keep my cool."

Katie chuckled, ""Yeah, I know what you mean. They always are long winded and end up saying nothing. Did she say who it was?"

He nodded, "I think she said it was Marie Harf."

Both Katie and Jillian began laughing and Katie shook her head, Oh BARF, lots of luck, she is one dumb cunt. She never has anything worthwhile to say!"

He turned and left without replying. He was going to find Harris and see what's with this woman. He found her in Sheldon's bedroom. He stopped in the doorway and watched.

Heather and Carley were on one side of the bed. They were locked in a heated sixty-nine, oblivious to anything around them. Sheldon was flat on his back and a naked Harris was clutching at the headboard as she rode his huge cock. She was in the thoroughs of an orgasm and he shook his head and decided to tuff it out and deal with Harf tomorrow.

He stepped away and headed out to find a Chick-fil-A and a nice glass of wine.

More to come; as Leonard deals with Harf and more as they spend the next three days in the Fox News suite.