Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheldon broke the kiss and used both of his hands to cup her face and he began raining soft kisses all over her face. He assisted Leonard, drawing her navy blue dress off shoulder and he watched Leonard do the same with her other one. He pulled back just enough to allow Leonard to skim the dress off her heaving bra encased breasts and allowed the dress to rest on her ample hips.

Leonard placed both of his hands on her shoulders and turned her once again toward him and he was glad to see she leaned forward to accept his lips once again. He parted his lips and found her tongue advancing and darting at his parted lips. He sucked her tongue into his mouth and planting his hands on her hips; he gently worked the thick material of her dress off her hips and gorgeous ass and pushed it to the floor.

Ainsley let out a groan when she felt the cool air on her near naked body. She glanced to the side and saw Sheldon had removed his t-shirt and shorts. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head as she stared at the enormity of his penis and she felt her knees begin to weaken. She stiffened when she felt Leonard's fingers nimbly opening the catches on her black lace bra and before she could react, it was discarded along with her dress. She stood there in high heels and a pair of panties that matched her bra. She shivered when she felt Leonard's nails lightly raking across her tapered, bare back. She released a loud gasp when she felt his hands cup her tiny, bubble butt and squeezed lightly at her cheeks.

Leonard turned her slightly in his grasp and soon had the back of her thighs pressed against the cool material of the bed sheets. He felt her stiffen, but he applied just enough pressure to encourage her to sit down upon the large king-sized bed. He took a step back and removed his t-shirt and quickly dispensed with his shorts.

Ainsley was at eye level and she began to panic when she saw his thick, stiff cock pointing directly at her. She leaned back and began crawling across the bed until she reached the other end and hopped out. She took a seat on the large sofa facing the bed and kicking off her high-heeled shoes, she drew her feet up, planting the heels of her feet on the edge of the sofa cushions. She wrapped her arms around her shins and hugged her knees to her large, firm breasts. She shook her head, "I'm sorry guys, I just can't do this. This is so wrong and I should get dressed and get home to my daughter."

Sheldon suddenly hopped up and went and whispered to Leonard. Leonard grinned at him and nodded. Sheldon left the room and he was gone for several minutes.

Ainsley heard the door open and close and there were two people speaking in the living room. She looked to the door as a naked Sheldon returned to the bedroom with Carley Shimkus in tow.

Carley flashed a smile at Ainsley and spoke up, "Sheldon here tells me you need a little encouragement and maybe some visual-aids to let you loosen up a little bit." She turned to Sheldon and threw her long arms around his neck. She planted a long cock stirring kiss on his lips.

She was wearing a tiny red dress, held up by two tiny straps. She skirt was extremely short, pleated and she moaned into his mouth when she felt his hands clutch at her tiny little butt. She turned in his arms and flipped her head around sending her long blonde hair over her shoulder. "Be a dear Sheldon and unzip me, would you please?" She giggled when she felt his shaking fingers lower the zipper on her dress. She pushed the straps off and sent the dress floating downward into a puddle around her bare feet. She stood before him buck naked. She giggled, "Took my panties off in the elevator, didn't want to waste any time." She slipped onto the bed and was soon flat on her back. Her long blonde hair created a halo around her smiling face, she extended her arms, "Come on lover boy, I'm waiting for a repeat performance of Tuesday, but at least for now, I don't have to share you."

Sheldon was grinning from ear to ear and he settled down over Carley's body. They were soon locked in a heated embrace and Sheldon began kissing and caressing her long, slender body. He had her squirming as he began his downward trek.

Ainsley was mesmerized by the scene before her. She was so engrossed in the couple on the bed; she didn't even flinch when Leonard took a seat beside her.

Sheldon was using all of the skills he learned in Topeka, but scaling it back, not wanting to make her squirt, just squirm and ready herself to be fucked so to teach Ainsley to let go and have the same kind of fun and excitement Carley was going to experience. He left a trail of wet kisses along her neckline to her heaving tits. He focused on her ripe nipples and sucked on them rather urgently until she was arching her back, begging for greater contact down below.

Ainsley's eyes were focused on the two people on the bed. Her breathing had grown heavier as she watched Sheldon's head settle down between Carley's outstretched legs. She dropped her feet from the sofa cushion and she leaned forward, her elbows were on her knees as she watched Sheldon begin to lick Carley's pussy.

Carley was prepped on why she was there and she squirmed about on the bed and made it easy for Ainsley to watch what Sheldon was doing to her. She arched hip back off the bed and thrust her tight lipped pussy harder against Sheldon's invading tongue.

Sheldon pushed Carley's legs further apart and ran his fingers up and down the pussy lips and as he sank two fingers into her pussy, he attacked her clit. He grinned down at her as he felt her release a gush of cream and began to cum all over his active tongue and fingers. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and raised his hand to her mouth. He fed Carley her own cum juices and he heard Ainsley let out a gasp and a tiny squeal.

Ainsley was now leaning back against the back of the sofa, her legs were parted and she squirmed around on the sofa as Leonard's hand was gently running up and down the leg closest to him. She was breathing heavily through her mouth and her large heavy breasts were rising and falling from her breathing. Her large dark red nipples were getting darker and harder from the excitement coursing through her body.

Sheldon peeked up and winked at Leonard. He pulled head face from between Carley's squirming legs and he scooted up and rolled over onto his back. He grabbed hold of Carley's arms and pulled her up to a sitting position. He tugged at her arm and she knew exactly what he wanted.

Carley scrambled up over Sheldon's prone body. She threw her leg over him, but was stopped and he wanted her to ride him reverse cowgirl. She licked her lips and nodded. She knew in this position, Ainsley would have a birds-eye view of Sheldon's huge cock sliding in and out of her and at the same time see a position she's only heard about.

Ainsley licked her lips and her mouth was opened wide as she stared at Carley's luscious body. She let out a gasp and looked to Leonard, "Is she really going to allow Sheldon to put that huge thing in her tiny vagina?"

Leonard leaned over and placed his mouth beside her ear and he chuckled, "Oh better than that Ainsley. Carley is going to guide his huge cock into her juicy cunt. She's going to ride it, taking it deeper and deeper into her pussy until he fills her pussy with his hot, creamy cum." He nipped at her ear and left a trail of saliva from there, down the exposed flesh of her neck. He reached out and slowly began tugging and twisting at her one nipple. He dipped his head and closed his lips around the other ripe nipple.

Ainsley slowly closed her eyes and let out a loud grunt, but popped them open immediately. She wanted to watch Carley and Sheldon fuck. Her mind couldn't wrap-around what was unfolding before her. She watched as the tall, slender blonde rose and fell over and over again. Her eyes were everywhere at once. She watched as Carley tossed her head around, her blonde hair flew all about her. She saw Sheldon's hands leave Carley's hips and slide up along her upper body and come to rest on her firm, unyielding breasts.

Sheldon was tweaking and tugging at her nipples. He heard Ainsley let out a tiny moan as Leonard's hand and mouth was doing the same to her own as she watched Sheldon play with Carley. She couldn't get over how they were coupled together. She was shocked and amazed as she watched Carley's petite frame swallow up that huge shaft, over and over again. She couldn't believe how much of Carley's bodily fluids were coating Sheldon's penis. She stared down at Carley's hand as she repeatedly rubbed and plucked at her own clitoris. She let out a groan as she felt Leonard's other hand running up and down her parted thighs and when he reached her own clitoris, she let out a loud yelp and grabbed hold of his wrist, "What, what are you doing Leonard?"

He chuckled, "I saw how you were watching Carley play with her stiff button and I wanted you to see just how it feels. Haven't you ever masturbated before?"

She let out a gasp and shook her head wildly sending her blonde locks across the upper slopes of her heaving breasts, "Oh no, that is such a sin, I could never do that."

He shook his head, "No, no it isn't Ainsley, trust me, 999 out of a thousand men and women do it. It's a part of nature and I guarantee you, if you did, I bet you, you'd never stop doing it." He broke free from her grasp and grabbed hold of her wrist. He guided it to her swollen cuntlips and wetting one of her fingers with the moisture that was seeping out of her tight-lipped pussy; he guided it towards her clit.

She stiffened her hand and tried to escape, but she knew he was overpowering her. She allowed him to place her slippery fingertip directly on her stiff button. She didn't fight him, she wanted to resist, but at the same time, she wanted him to force her, that way it wasn't wrong. She relaxed as he began moving his hand, guiding her pointed finger over and around, up and down her aching clit. She let him dip her finger back into her juicy hole and extracting even more of her slimy juices, he guided it back to her clit. She began moving it on her own and she began to shiver and shake.

Leonard released her hand and his hand dipped into her extremely tight pussy. The heat was something to behold. He shoved his finger in deeper and held it there and he felt her cunt muscles clutching and releasing his finger. He knew she was built for sex, but didn't get her chassis off the assembly line to test drive. He was bound and determined to let her find out how great it is to get it out on the open road and let it fly.

Ainsley was still watching Carley and Sheldon and she licked her lips as she watched them change positions again. She couldn't see Carley's face, it was buried in a pillow, but her ass was propped up under two pillows and was pointing upward; and on her knees.

Sheldon grabbed hold of his slime covered cock and slid it onto her pussy from behind. She nearly fainted as she watched his entire length disappear into Carley's bright red pussy. She noticed as he pulled outward, her thick lips clung to his shaft and released a tiny trickle of her juices and they ran down her inner thigh. She watched as Carley rose up from the pillow and using her elbows as leverage, she pushed back, meeting each of Sheldon's downward thrusts with one of her own. She giggled slightly as she heard the sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin.

Leonard knew it was now or never, he had to make his move as he continued to watch Ainsley lazily rub and diddle her clit. He slipped to the floor before her. He grabbed hold of her shapely legs and planted them on his shoulders. Using his hands, he parted her legs even further apart and gripping them tightly, he dove in and began licking and sucking on her pussy.

Ainsley immediately pulled her hand away from her ripe clit and placed the heel of her hand on his forehead, but couldn't tear him away. She let out a gasp, which quickly turned into a moan and a loud gurgling sound came from deep in her throat.

Leonard held her legs firmly on his shoulders and pushed harder against her juicy pussy. He took several long swipes up her pussy and ended at her clit. He used his tongue to flick it back and forth several times, not hard, but softly and he found her resistance slowly waned and after a few more moments, she stopped fighting completely.

She stopped pushing at his forehead and now her slender fingers began combing through his hair and after another few moments, her hand clutched at his head and pushed him even harder against the building pressure deep in her loins. She threw her head back and closed her eyes. She licked her parched lips and let out a loud grunt, "Oh Leonard, please, please don't stop! I'm going to have an orgasm, yes, yes, oh my God, yes, I'm cumming!" Her entire body began to buck and thrash around on the sofa. She clutched at his head, let it go and clutched at her own head as she continued to thrash about.

Leonard knew he had to slow down soon or the orgasm would be so intense, she would either squirt, something she was deathly afraid of doing, or the pressure would be so great; it would begin to ache and hurt. He felt her body shake and shiver a lot lighter now and he pulled back slightly. He petted her pussy lightly and got a jerking reaction. He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her juice covered cunt and he heard her sigh. He released several bursts of air, some cool and some hot and got the response he was looking for. He continued to gently caress her sweaty thighs, lightly raking his nails over her shaking legs. He slowly lifted her legs off his shoulders and placed them gingerly on the floor.

She slumped back on the sofa. She wiggled around so much her back was nearly flat on the sofa seat cushion. Her head was bent over slightly as her head rested on the back cushion. She opened her eyes slowly and a tiny smile crossed her lips and it turned into a grin. She raised her hand and pointed to Leonard, "You tricked me; you gave me some sexy visual stimulation and it turned me on like I've never been turned on before." She slowly sat up and pulled her weak body up to a sitting position. She looked down at him; he was still on his knees, between her parted legs. She fluffed up his hair with her fingers, and giggled, "I sorta made a mess on your face, didn't I?"

He got up off the floor and took a seat beside her. He grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her towards him. He kissed her hard and found she willingly returned the kiss as she tasted her own juices. She was gasping for breath as he pulled back slightly and caressed her cheek and brushed her hair back from her face. "So tell me, how was your first orgasm from oral sex?"

She placed her face in her hands, "Oh my God, I'm going to hell, but I loved it. I'm such a fool. I should have allowed my ex to do it years ago." She looked over at the sofa and Sheldon and Carley were going at it again, but this time, they were locked in a heated sixty-nine.

Carley was on top; her long light blonde hair covered most of Sheldon's thighs as her head bobbed up and down. She licked away at his shaft as her hand stroked the lower portion of his cock. He released his cock and bean sucking at his nut sack.

Sheldon let out a grunt as he licked up and down Carley's pussy. His hands were caressing her shapely ass and he was tickling her butt hole and Ainsley let out a gasp and looked to Leonard, "Doesn't that hurt?"

He shook his head, "Not if the man or woman tickling your butthole is gentle and uses the lubrication from your vagina to prepare you."

She nodded and watched attentively as Carley sucked harder and faster. Her hand was stroking him as fast as she could and suddenly Sheldon let out a loud grunt and started cumming. Rope after thick white rope of cum shot up, blast after blast painted Carley's face, neck and shot into her hair.

Carley was giggling and laughing as she tried to capture as much of his cum as she could. She scooped up a couple strings of his cum on her fingers and she licked them clean.

Ainsley's jaw dropped and she let out a gasp, "Oh my God, that is so fucking erotic." She raised her hand to her mouth and looked to Leonard and smiled, "Sorry for the profanity, but it was hot." Her hand slowly ran along Leonard's bare leg and the back of her hand came in contact with his stiffening cock. She turned her hand and her fingers closed around his cock and lightly stroked it. She stared up at him, "Aw would you care to climb up onto the bed and try something?"

He scoffed, "Is that a trick question, Ainsley? I don't want to force you to do anything, but yes, yes I would. What would you like to try?"

She giggled, "I really enjoyed what you did to me earlier. I never had such a strong orgasm before. During the four years of our marriage I had twenty or so orgasms, they were all tiny and nothing like the one you gave me. Are they always like that?"

He chuckled, "Oh no Ainsley, there are a lot that are a lot stronger, especially while having intercourse."

She giggled, "Don't you mean while fucking, Leonard?"

He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to her feet, "Oh my God, I've created a monster; I love it and am proud of it. So do you wanna try out what Sheldon and Carley did?

She blushed and nodded.

"Okay, which one?"

She whispered, "All of it, you pick which one we try first." She blushed even more as she placed a knee on the bed, her large breasts hung down beneath her and they, just like Carley's barely moved. Ever since her divorce, she released all of her pent-up frustrations at the gym. Her ass was so tight; you could bounce a quarter off of it. Same goes for her belly. All of this made her breasts look larger and the rest of her toned body shrunk and made her look ever better, it that was possible.

Leonard guided her onto her back and she looked up at him with concern. He smiled down at her, "I know what you're thinking; this is always the way you had sex with your ex, but this is just the beginning. You said you wanted to do everything Sheldon and Carley did, isn't this how they began?"

She grinned up at him and extended her arms, drawing him down to her sweet, lush body. She kissed him chastely at first, but her tongue darted out and ran around his lips before darting into his mouth and increased the intensity of the kiss. She gasped into his mouth when she felt his stiff, thick cock brush against her clit.

Leonard rose up from her face and peppered her face, neck and shoulder with kisses. His hands were caressing her face and upper body, sweeping her tousled hair from her face and neck. He playfully kissed her nose and dropped down and began nipping at the flesh on the upper slopes of her breasts. He skidded to the side, her cleavage and underside. He knew from past teasing of women, she was anxious to have her nipples sucked and played with.

Ainsley was rocking from side to side as she tried to guide him to her nipples, "Oh please, please Leonard, stop teasing me and suck on them." She closed her eyes and let out a sigh. It turned to a gasp and then a loud groan when she opened her eyes and watched his lips close around the rosy tips of her heavy breasts. She arched her back when she felt him suck harder and she tried to force more tit flesh into his mouth.

Leonard's hands were busy too, as he sucked on one tit, he teased the other and his other hand raked down her flat belly to the small tuft of blonde hair sitting above her juicy pussy. He tugged lightly on her pubic hair and it brought out another groan from her parched lips. He wanted to tease her longer, but didn't want her to wait too long and have her change her mind.

The anxious blonde beneath him was rolling her head from side to side, she was never this turned on before, partly because of what she saw and partly because of what Leonard did to her and what was promised yet to come. She fell back and took a deep breath, anticipating what was coming next. She bit her lower lip as she watched the top pf Leonard's head, recalling what he did a few minutes ago and what she saw Sheldon do to Carley. She looked to them and they were cuddling together on the edge of the large bed. She gave them a weak smile and she closed her eyes and when she felt Leonard's breath on her overheated pussy.