Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard began at the base of her pussy and his tongue flicked out as he parted her tight lips. They were puffier then earlier and the lips were not sealed tight as before. He wormed his tongue in deep and took one very slow swipe upward, dipping into her hole and continuing until he reached her hooded clit. He stabbed at it till it peeked out and stiffened. He slipped down and did that again. He did it several times and by the fourth time, Ainsley was rocking her hips, her pussy was fluttering and no longer sealed tight. He dipped lower and heard her let out a grunt when he darted his tongue in and out of her puckered hole several times.

She arched her back and clutched at his head, "Oh Leonard, you are one very, very nasty man, don't stop. I've given up with being a good girl. I want to see the other side of the curtain and maybe even tear it in two!" She giggled and it turned to a grunt when she felt his tongue once again penetrate her puckered hole and she let out a loud hiss when he slipped a finger into her ass, but just up to the second knuckle. He pulled it out and she let out a groan of frustration. He attacked her clit and decided to see if he could really make her explode. He wanted her to come unhinged and he slipped two fingers into her tight, juicy hole. He attacked her clit and she arched upward, meeting his every move. He knew she was a hot number, but just had to mount this bucking bronco and tame the beast she didn't know existed in her.

Ainsley was moaning constantly and looked to Carley and smiled weakly. Her eyes grew wide when Carley slipped away from Sheldon and slid over beside her. Carley gently caressed her face, straightening her tousled hair and leaning over Ainsley, she lowered her mouth and her lips closed over Ainsley's. Ainsley let out a yelp, tore her mouth from Carley and turned her face away from her.

Carley placed her hand on Ainsley chin and turned her gently back towards her face. She lovingly caressed her cheek and her other hand drifted down to her larger, firm breast. She rolled one stiff nipple between her thumb and index finger and lowered her mouth again.

Ainsley didn't fight her this time. Her lips parted and she allowed Carley's tongue to run along her lips and slowly entered her mouth. Ainsley groans grew louder and her hands came up and fisted Carley's long, silky hair. She kissed Carley back and pulled back, "I'm going to hell; God help me!" She kissed Carley again as she exploded and started cumming.

Leonard forced a third finger into her dripping cunt and he felt her explode just as his fingers began to touch her G-spot. She was on a hair trigger and as soon as he began petting her there, she began bucking and cumming. He looked up and saw her kissing Carley back and knew trouble was brewing.

Sheldon came into his vision, he had a hard-on once again and positioning himself behind Carley. He saw Carley rear up from kissing Ainsley and she threw her head back as Sheldon shoved his huge cock back into Carley from behind.

Leonard concentrated on Ainsley and he licked her clit lightly. He knew she had just cum, but wanted this one to last longer, even intensify and grow an even deeper, hotter orgasm. He started licking and sucking her clit harder and steadier. He slid his fingers in and out of her faster. He knew it was now or never, he shoved his slimy fingers deep into her and began petting her G-spot faster, but still not too hard to cause her pain. He used his thumb and he shoved it into her asshole and he heard her let out a loud scream. Her long shapely legs thrashed around and it was nearly impossible to hold her steady.

Ainsley was beside herself. She thought she was coming apart and going to come crashing down in a million tiny pieces. She wrapped her shaking legs around his head and upper body. She clawed at his head and when she turned her head, she saw Carley's face. It was something she never saw before, this close up. She saw Carley's face in the thoroughs of an orgasm as Sheldon pumped his cock in and out of her slender body at an incredible pace. She licked her lips and relaxed her legs dropping them from Leonard's body.

Leonard slipped up her lush body and hovered over her. He rested his weight on his forearms. He gently caressed her flushed cheek and leaning in and planted a soft kiss on her lips, "So Ainsley, what are your thoughts about oral sex now?"

She rolled her eyes and let out a deep breath, "WOW! All I can say is wow. I never, ever thought that sort of feeling can be stored up in my body. I want more, I want it all. I cannot believe my puritanical beliefs hindered me from having such an orgasm...wow!" She raised her hands and gently ran her fingers through his hair and gazed up into his eyes and her bright blue eyes sparkled and twinkled.

Leonard felt something for this lovely blonde lying naked beneath him. He gave her several orgasms already and still hadn't fucked her yet. He stared down at her and shivered. He saw a look he never saw in the eyes of any woman before and he suddenly felt a panic. He became worried that the look was love and the last thing he needed was someone he was having carnal sex with falling for him. He knew it was because how he unleashed her inner feelings and had to direct them to her, not him.

Beside them Sheldon still hadn't cum in Carley, but he saw how Leonard and Ainsley were having a moment. He slowed and gently pulled his stiff, slime covered cock out of her. He slipped off the bed and reached out and took hold of her hand, "What do you say we leave these two lovebirds alone. I wanna take you to the other bedroom where we can have some alone time too."

Carley looked to Ainsley; she leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips. She liked that Ainsley returned the kiss and she pulled back, "So what do you think, Ainsley? Have you seen enough, seen how two adults can do whatever they deem okay between the two of them?"

Ainsley chuckled and nodded vigorously, "You go have fun." She reached up and pulled her down to her and kissed her with even more passion than earlier. She pulled back, "Thank you Carley, thank you Sheldon; if you two didn't come in and do what you did, I don't think I could have let loose and experienced the most incredible orgasms I've ever had."

Carley chuckled and shook her head, "If you think that was something, just wait. You haven't experienced how that guy hovering over you can fuck."

Ainsley's eyes grew large and she let out a disgusting laugh, "Oh I'm counting on it. I was thinking, if he can make me have an orgasm like I did just using his tongue and fingers, I can't wait to see how he fucks me." She blushed and put her hands over her face, "Oh my God, I can't believe I just said that."

Leonard pulled her hands away and kissed her and kissed her hard. His tongue slipped between her lips and he was greeted with her tongue. They kissed for several moments as Carley slipped off the bed and retreated from the bedroom and they headed to the other bedroom. Leonard pulled back and smiled down at her, "Are you ready for a few more orgasms? I'm going to make you cum so hard, you're going to think your entire body is coming apart."

She chuckled and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her and as their lips met, she let out a groan. She felt Leonard entering her sopping pussy and her legs immediately came up and wrapped them around his upper thighs. She kissed him and she was gasping against his lips as she felt him begin fucking her.

Leonard started off slow and changed it up with direction, depth and speed. He loved how she reacted especially to the different angles he took as he slipped his cock in and out of her.

Ainsley couldn't keep still and rapidly began meeting his thrusts with ones of her own. She was a very intelligent woman and after a minute or so, she caught on and turned and dipped her hips in directions so Leonard's cock hit areas of her pussy never explored before by a cock. Her breathing got shallow as she clawed at his back. She started to moan, "Oh my God the things you are doing to me, I never thought possible. I may have been lacking in the bedroom with my ex, but if he did half of the things you're doing, I never would have stopped him and we would still be together."

Leonard loved how she was praising his lovemaking abilities. He was going to thank his mother. She gave him the suggestion to be more confident and it truly worked. He grabbed hold of both of her upper arms and he buried his cock in her to the root and gripping her hard, he rolled her over.

Ainsley let out a scream and suddenly found herself atop Leonard. She planted her hands flat on his chest and threw her head back and in doing so, her hair flew back and settled on her shoulders and down her back. She licked her lips and they parted, "Oh Hell Leonard, what are you doing to me? I never felt more alive! I'm going to give Harris a great, big kiss and a hug."

He chuckled, "Oh, I know Harris, watch out or she's going to want a hellava lot more." He reached down and grabbing hold of her ankles, he drew them towards his hips. He had her feet flat on the mattress and guided her up. This gave his the space between the two of them and releasing her feet, he grabbed hold of her wrists. He held her up and he began pumping his hips up and down. He sent his stiff cock in and out of her pussy at a furious pace. He watched as her eyes rolled back in her head. He knew she was on the verge of another orgasm. He held her steady as she began to quake and her lean, firm body began to quiver and lost her balance.

Ainsley's jaw dropped and she fell to her knees and this drove Leonard's cock deep into her. She screamed out, "Oh my God, I'm cumming, oh, oh fuck! What have you turned me into to Leonard?" She lowered her body and planted her mouth on his. She crushed her lips to his as she shoved her tongue deep into his mouth.

Leonard fisted her hair in his hands and kissed her back with the same intensity. He felt her pussy muscles gripping and releasing his cock. She was milking him without even knowing she was doing this. With her leaning over, it once again gave his the space to pump in and out of her as fast and at any depth he wanted. He again changed it up and held her trapped in his arms. He was close to cumming and he thrust up and down, the sound of his sweat covered body slapped against her well-muscled thighs and tight ass. He pulled her mouth from his and looking deep into her eyes, he called out, "I'm going to cum Ainsley, cum, please cum with me."

She smiled down at him, "Oh yes, yes Leonard, fill me with your potent sperm. Make us a baby, I want you to inseminate me and make my belly grow. Oh, oh, oh yes, harder, I'm going to cum!" She sat straight up and she began to grind her juicy pussy hard against his cock. Her clit rubbed over and over again against the root of his cock. She arched her back and shook as a violent orgasm coursed through her incredibly gorgeous body. She felt the orgasm grow stronger as she felt Leonard release his load.

After holding off for so long, after eating her twice and fucking her for such a long period of time, his balls were bloated and full. He dumped stream after stream of his potent cum deep into her womb. He reached up and played roughly with her large swaying tits and he felt her shake and stiffen as her orgasm grew to a higher plateau.

Ainsley was drenched in sweat and she lowered her body and began raining kisses all along his face, neck and shoulder. She was letting out tiny mewing sounds as tiny aftershocks wracked her lush body. She clung to him and tightened her grip on his upper body as she continued to pepper his sweaty body with light kisses.

Leonard was light-headed. He had very few orgasms that affected him this way and he allowed Ainsley to do what she wanted to him. He was too weak at the moment and knew what had happened to her was so foreign; he had to allow her the freedom to do as she needed.

Ainsley sat straight up, still straddling his body with his cock still throbbing in her juicy pussy. She began to sway from side to side as she felt his semi-stiff cock pulse in her as aftershocks of his orgasm thrilled her. She smiled down at him and she didn't know what to do. "What should I do now Leonard?"

He chuckled, "Whatever you want, today is all for you."

She wiggled her ass, "Mmmm, I'm thinking I'd like to do all of this again, how about you?"

He reached up and guided her down to him. He cupped her face, brushing aside her disheveled hair, "Yeah, well I can tell you never experienced this before have you?"

She kissed his nose and shook her head, "I can't say that I have, why?"

He chuckled and in doing so, his cock leaped in her pussy, "I'm the typical man, there is nothing I'd rather do than to go at it again, but I'm going to need a little encouragement and a little time before I can began again."

She blushed and nodded, "Sorry, I knew that, I'm not that naive. I took a personal hygiene class in high school. My God, you must thing I'm a complete idiot." She buried her face in his neck and groaned her embarrassment.

He urged her head up and he kissed her lightly on the lips, "No, not at all Ainsley, this is all so new to you. Your physical needs are overshadowing all rational thinking. I've done that, especially with my ex-fiancée."

Ainsley sat up again, "I think I should get off of you, we need to talk." She giggled when Leonard gripped her waist and gingerly rolled her over onto her side. She blushed when her tight, but sloppy pussy made a sucking sound as his cock slipped free. She watched as he turned to his side and faced her. She looked down and a grin crossed her lips as she looked down at his cock, it wasn't flaccid, but no longer stiff as before. She licked her lips, "So tell me, what happened, you said you were engaged, I'd like to know?"

He reached out and once again swept a stray lock of hair from her cheek and using his thumb, he caressed her lips and cheek, "We were on our way to Vegas to elope. I wanted to begin our life together with a clean slate. I had an encounter with a woman while Penny, that was my fiancée, and I were dating, but not engaged at the time. It occurred while we were on a research ship out in the North Sea. It only happened once and I had to tell her. She was upset, but agreed it was before we were engaged. I asked her if she had anything to get off her chest and she was adamant that she had nothing to confess. I was upset, because I knew she had cheated many, many times. This all happened while I was also in the North Sea, but many, many times after I returned and even after we were engaged. I called her out and she was more upset about my friends telling me about her discretions that the discretions themselves. I couldn't go on. I turned the car around; dropped her at her apartment, packed a bag and left on this train trek across America with Sheldon."

Ainsley's face showed a look of horror on it. She reached out and drew him tighter to her and she hugged him, "Oh my poor, poor dear man. From everything I've seen and everything I've heard about you, you are nothing but kind, considerate and loving. For one human being to treat another human with such disdain; you deserve and you should demand better than that." She continued to hold him and lightly caress his head and back with tender loving pets.

After a minute or so, Leonard pulled away and smiled at her, "Listen Ainsley, this was supposed to be your day, let's not get down about my troubled love life." He sat up and pulled her to a sitting position. His eyes traveled over her lush curves and his cock began to stiffen slightly. I don't know about you, but I could use a nice hot shower, what do you say?"

She gave him a wicked smile and nodded, "That sounds fabulous, do I get to wash you?"

He chuckled, "Only if I get to return the favor and wash you. Just remember, no wash cloths or luffa mitts. I'll call down to the housekeeping staff and ask if they could change the sheets, After what Carley and Sheldon did in here, I could use a new set of clean sheets."

She giggled, "You sorta helped in making a mess too."

He clutched his heart, "You wound me dearly Ainsley, I believe most of the bodily fluids on these sheets are yours, not mine."

She tried to slap him playfully, "Maybe, but who caused me to make such a mess?" She hopped out of bed and hurried into the bathroom while Leonard called down to the suite maid service. He joined her in the bathroom and found her already in the large oversized bathroom. She was adjusting the temperature and he came up behind her and finding the water temperature perfect, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her directly under the shower spray.

Ainsley let out a shriek as the water pounded down on her, drenching her tousled, but still nicely wavy hair. It was quickly reduced to looking like a drowned animal. She coughed and sputtered as she had a difficult time catching her breath. She managed to slip away and out of the direct line of the spray. She slapped him on the ass playfully, "You are so mean, I can see why you're not engaged any longer."

Leonard stepped back and his jaw dropped. He turned to step out of the shower.

Ainsley suddenly realized what she said and rushed over to him and grabbed hold of his wrist and stopped him. She quickly turned him around to face her. She had the look of panic on her face and she blurted out, "Oh Leonard, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it; I was joking and quickly realized it was the most insensitive thing to say. Please, please forgive me, I didn't mean it. You heard me in the bedroom, you're nothing like that. Please forgive me."

He stared down at her and slowly a tiny smile crossed his face and he nodded, "Okay, but please, no more about my ex or my failed relationship. I told you that in a moment of weakness and then you throw it in my face, I'm sorry, but that was cruel."

She grabbed both of his hands in hers, "I'm truly sorry and I didn't mean to throw it in your face. There is not a word in that statement that is anywhere close to being true, I'm sorry and it won't happen again, please, could we just forget it?"

He pulled his hands from hers and wrapped his arms around her and guided her back under the spray, "What was that you said about washing me?"

She looked up at him, her long wet lashes looked extremely sexy as she stared up at him, "Okay Leonard, where is the body wash I have to use on you?" She took it from him and led him out from the spray. She combed her fingers through her hair, pushing it off her face and filling her palm with the creamy, slippery soap, she began washing his arms and chest. She went down to his belly and into his pubic hair. She urged him to turn around and she wash his neck, shoulders and back. Her slippery hands caress his butt cheeks and dipped down between them and slowed her process. She was suddenly on her knees washing first one foot and then the other. She worked her way up his calves and up his thighs. She reached his ass again and after washing it thoroughly, she pulled at his hip to have him spin around. She knelt there staring up at him and she looked down and bit her lip s she stared at his completely erect cock again. She poured more soap into her hand and gently began at his belly again; she moved lower and gently washed his nut sack, rolling his balls around in her hand. Ainsley applied more soap and slowly closed her fingers around his thick, stiff shaft. She stroked him slowly from the base, up to the large mushroomed head. She stroked him several times the same way and she giggled when a drop of his pre-cum oozed out, "What is this, are you making some of your own slippery soap?" She turned him towards the spray and rinsed him off from his belly down to his feet. She rinsed off her hands too. She grabbed hold of his freshly washed cock and stroked it again. She stared up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes, under wet lashes, she smiled when she felt his shiver, "I know that wasn't from the water being cold, was it?" She saw him shake his head no and watched as his fingers dug into her wet, golden locks. Her lips parted and she enveloped the thick shaft, taking a couple inches into her mouth.