Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Across the room on one of the large sofa chairs sat Susan, Penny's mother (Katey Sagal). She was surrounded by Wyatt, her husband (David Carradine), Rajesh Koothrappali (Kunal Nayyar), his father Dr. Vijay Koothrappali (Brian George) and Thomas, the black groom Penny met in Vegas. They were stalking her and Wyatt her husband was the first to make a move. He came up beside Susan and gently slipped one of the tiny straps holding her satin slip to her lush body. As it slipped down her arm, he tugged on it and her huge DD breast came peeking out. All control quickly evaporated as Raj took hold of the other strap and pulled it down freeing both of her huge tits.

Vijay was standing behind the sofa chair and he reached out and pulled her back until she was pressed against the back of the chair. His hands came out and enveloped both of her large tits and began massaging them. They looked even whiter in his dark hands.

Thomas stripped off his clothes and snuck in between the guys and flopped his naked black ass on the arm of the chair. He ran his fingers through her dark auburn hair and fisted it, he drew her upward and down onto his cock.

Susan opened her mouth and took the large black head into her mouth. She immediately began bobbing up and down on the black shaft.

Wyatt knelt down before her and grabbing hold of the slip that was now around her hips, he tugged on it from side to side and Raj helped him. They drew it from her lush body and she now hovered over Thomas' dick completely naked. Wyatt was turned on like never before. He watched his wife suck numerous cocks before, but never a black one. He wanted to fuck her so bad now. He pushed his way in and grabbed her arms and drew her to her feet. He flopped down on the chair and wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her down onto his lap. He gripped his cock and shoved it into her pussy.

Susan leaned back and planted her bare feet on Wyatt's lower thighs and began riding him. She looked across the room and watched Penny and her four men.

Marcus had her bent over the sofa and he had her satin slip up around her waist. He was pumping his large black cock in and out of her juicy cunt. Lying under her was Cole (Ryan Cathwright). He was eating her pussy, but tried to stay clear of Marcus' cock as it sawed in and out of her pretty pussy.

Kurt (Brian Patrick Wade) was kneeling on the cushion beside Cole and he was feeding Penny his stiff cock. His hands were clutching at her head as he guided his cock in and out of her sweet mouth. Behind the sofa, a naked Wil Wheaton was stroking his cock and he grabbed Penny's vacant hand and wrapped her hand around his cock. He hissed out as she took control and stroked it.

Penny was in heaven and knew these next six hours were the last she was having without Leonard present and she was going to make the best of it. She loved how Marcus' cock filled her pussy and the way Cole was licking her pussy and sucking at her stiff clit. She groaned out as Kurt shoved his cock deeper into her mouth and he roughly mauled her swaying tits.

She managed to look to her left and saw her pretty younger sister on the floor. She was on her knees and under her was Zack. She rode him as she pushed back against Howard's cock that was buried deep in her ass. She had a tough time keeping her balance as she stroked Dan's cock in her hand and tried not to allow Ollie's cock to slip from her mouth.

Penny looked across the room and saw her father's cock sliding in and out of her mother's plump ass as Susan opened and closed her knees drawing Raj's fat, dark cock deeper and deeper into her fleshy cunt. She closed her eyes; she was in sensory overload watching her family fucking all around her, taking her back to her early years in Nebraska. She watched Thomas' hands gripping her mother's head as he guided her mouth up and down his stiff black cock. Vijay was behind the sofa, caressing and teasing her mother's large swaying tits. She saw how much Vijay loved playing with her tits and remembered back how he played with hers on Christmas Eve.

She turned back to Kurt and gobbled up his cock down to the root and always thought his cock was larger, but didn't realize all the steroids he was taking to build muscle mass, also shrunk his cock and balls. She was surprised when Kurt suddenly grabbed her head and holding it tight, he began pumping his load down her throat. She gobbled it all up and smacked her lips as she swallowed the last tiny dribble.

Wil Wheaton suddenly took his place and she sucked him avidly. She loved how he took control and used her mouth the same way Marcus was using her juicy cunt. She was close to cumming and she felt Marcus pick up the pace, she knew he was on the verge of cumming.

Marcus let out a loud grunt and began pumping his hot, sticky load deep in her pussy.

Cole scrambled to get out of the way, but didn't make it on time and he was the recipient of some of Marcus' cum as it dripped from his cock and Penny's pussy, directly onto his forehead and cheeks. He rushed to his feet and ran to the bathroom to wash it off. The four of them began laughing and Penny had to release Wil's cock from her mouth.

On the floor Sally was cumming for the second time and she was building to an even stronger orgasm as she felt Zack and Howard about to empty their nuts in her pussy and ass. She sucked avidly at Oliver's cock and without notice, Dan's cock, the one she was stroking harder and faster began shooting off and it painted her forearm, shoulder and neck with hot cum.

When Oliver saw this, he let out a loud grunt and started sending a stream of hot cum down her throat. She swallowed every drop and now concentrated on her pending orgasm as she rode Zack faster and felt Zack thrusting up into her receptive pussy as hard and as fast as he could. She stiffened as she exploded for the third time, but this time she took Zack with her and he filled her cunt with his slimy cum.

Howard was still plowing in and out of her ass as hard and as deep as he could. He thanked Dr. Lorvis as he desensitized his cock and was able to go a lot longer than he used to. He grabbed hold of Sally's hips and pumped faster and faster and slamming into her one more time, he ground her hips against her lush ass and began pumping his sperm deep into her hot bowels. He slumped against her and nearly made her fall against the trapped Zack beneath her.

On the sofa chair, Wyatt already filled his wife's ass with cum and was clutching at her as Raj pumped his load into her pussy and at nearly the same exact time, Thomas began filling her mouth and belly with his creamy cum.

Susan lost count on how many times she came already, but she was shocked and let out a shriek when she felt Vijay start to cum and cover her back and shoulder with his cum as he stroked his cock as fast as he could.

The entire room smelled of sex and was filled with the sounds of heavy breathing and stifled moans and groans. One by one the groups came untangled and they all headed to the bathrooms, showers and hot tub and they tried to recuperate for round two.

Back at the other chateau, Leonard was kneeling on the bed as he pumped his cock in and out of Elizabeth. He loved her tiny ass and he was watching her as she had her head buried deep between Mandy's outstretched legs. Her long red hair was completely covering Mandy's belly, pussy and upper thighs.

Beside them, Glenn was flat on his back and Bernadette was facing away from him and she was riding his huge black cock. Bernie's eyes were squeezed shut; her mouth was wide open as she sucked in as much air into her lungs as possible. She was on the verge of yet another orgasm. Her pretty pink pussy now had a red glow about it and it was stretched to the limit and it was glistening in a mixture of her cum and the first load Glenn had deposited there. He fucked her right through one orgasm and was working on yet another one. She was completely drenched in sweat and bodily fluids. Her perfect hair-do was now reduced to a stringy mess; having fallen from the tight bun it was in earlier and her hair flew all about her as she slammed her tiny body down onto his invading black cock over and over again.

Mandy and Liz switched places and Leonard was now driving his fat, stiff cock in and out of Mandy's tight little snatch. He watched her puckered hole open and squeeze shut with each thrust he made. He thought back and knew telling Penny about fucking this little tart is what started this whole debacle.

Mandy was groaning, louder and louder as she ate Liz's pretty pink pussy. It was completely drenched in her juices and Mandy's saliva. It was frothy from Leonard fucking it so diligently earlier and she just loved how much of a mess she made from her numerous orgasms.

Mandy threw her head back as she started to cum once again. She couldn't keep her pussy from clamping down and as she did, she tightened around Leonard's fat cock.

Leonard slapped her ass and shoved a finger up her butt as he started to cum. he felt her ass muscled tighten as he fingered her ass and he felt light headed as he emptied his balls in her pretty tight pussy.

Mandy growled out "Oh fuck me Leonard. If I knew you were this good, I would have fucked you more than once while in the North Sea. I was too fucking drunk to remember how it was, but if it was as good as this, we would have done it a whole hellava lot more."

Liz giggled, "I could have told you he was good, we had revenge sex and he had me up all night, it was incredible."

Beside them Bernadette smiled, knowing just how good Penny had it and how lucky she was to have a guy like Leonard. She was going to tell her just how lucky she was. She lost all logical thinking as she felt another orgasm overtake her tiny body and she came hard, taking Glenn with her.

Glenn was exhausted after taking care of Liz and Mandy and cumming twice in Bernadette, he was ready for a break. He could just imagine how it would have been if the other four women hadn't left. He was glad and disappointed, but needed a drink and a little soothing break in the hot tub.

Back in the other chateau, Penny, Susan and Sally had finished cleaning up and had made their way to the kitchen to get a tiny snack and a lot of cold refreshments.

One by one the men reappeared and began hovering around the women.

Penny and Susan and Sally soon realized they were being stalked and as they tried to make an escape, they were cornered and held captive.

Thomas came over to Penny and pulled her to him. With everyone still naked, his stiffening black cock poked her in the belly. His hand was behind her head and he guided her mouth to his. He kissed her and found her lips already parted. His tongue wormed its way into her mouth and they danced back and forth. He ran his hands down her lush body and gripping her around the waist; he lifted her and planted her ass on the kitchen island. He slipped closer and slowly shoved his thick, black cock into her weeping pussy. He kissed her harder and when her legs came up and wrapped around his thick waist, he grabbed hold of her tight ass and lifted her off the counter. He spun around and took a couple steps towards the living room.

Marcus came up behind them and grabbed hold of her hips and pulled them both towards him. He gripped stiff black cock and holding her still, he shoved forward sending several inches of his shaft into her puckered hole.

Penny threw her head back and was the white meat between two black breads. She ran her hands all over Thomas' head and rained kisses all over his neck and shoulder. She was gasping for air as the two black men plummeted her two holes.

Wil snuck in and wormed his fingers into her asshole as he stretched her asshole even wider. He smiled at Marcus, "What do you think? Do you think her asshole is large enough for yet another cock in there?"

Marcus grinned at him, "Why not try. This is supposed to be the finale of her fucking strange cocks; might as well send her off with her holes so stretched out and filled that she'll take some time to recuperate." He turned outward, giving Wil the space to sneak in and when he removed his finger from her asshole, he saw it barely closed. He gripped his cock and shoved forward. It scraped against Marcus' cock and followed his shaft until it found its mark and thrusting hard, the head of his cock entered her stretched asshole.

Penny bucked wildly as she tried to escape the onslaught. She wrapped her arms around Thomas' shoulders and neck, forcing her sweat covered tits against his face.

Thomas clung to her shaking body; he thrust upward, sending the remainder of his fat black cock into her pussy.

Penny screamed out and started cumming. She bucked harder and in doing so, it sent more of Marcus and Wil's cock into her ass. She was shaking constantly as she felt them moving over to the living room. She turned her head and saw Zack standing on the arm of the sofa. She licked her lips and as she opened to take more air into her lungs, her mouth was suddenly filled with his cock.

Zack fisted his cock in one hand and grabbed hold of her by the nape of her neck. He tightened his grip on her and began shoving more of his cock into her mouth and felt it hit the back of her throat.

Sally and Susan entered the living room and couldn't believe the scene unfolding before them. They both knew Penny was a cock-hound, but seeing this, they knew Leonard would never, ever be able to keep her reined in.

Sally was suddenly pulled away and found Kurt guiding her over to the other sofa. He flopped down on the cushion and pulled her down with him. She straddled his outstretched legs and gripping his cock, she guided it into her sopping pussy. Watching her older sister take three cocks on her pussy and ass and another in her mouth, it turned her on. She would never try that, but was more than ready for two or even three. She looked behind her and found Raj there and she leaned over, offering him access to her ass.

Raj watched the four guys bugger Penny and looking down at Sally; he couldn't believe how much they looked alike. He gripped her hips and shoved inward, sinking his thick, dark cock into her asshole.

Sally leaned back and offered him her mouth. She kissed him, she felt his hands encircle her and began playing with her firm tits, "Mmmm, yes Raj, play with them. Don't you think they are even firmer than Penny's?" She giggled when he stopped her from talking by kissing her harder.

Near the sofa where Penny was getting fucked royally, Susan leaned over the side of the other arm and grabbing hold of Howard's cock, she began sucking on it. She drew nearly its entire length into her mouth. She felt it begin to swell and soon she was only able to take two-thirds of it in her oral cavity.

Dr. Lorvis came up behind her and grabbing his cock, he shoved inward, sending his stiffened cock into her slimy pussy. He leaned over her and nipped at her ear, "What do you think of Howard's cock? That's my handy work. Before he came to see me, it was only half that size and he came at the drop of a feather. You're welcome!" He grabbed her hips and began fucking her hard. He released one hip and mauled her huge swaying tits in his hand.

Howard grabbed her long stringy auburn hair and guided her mouth up and down on his cock. He looked and saw her huge tit before him and he grabbed hold of it and he, along with Ollie, played with both of them.

On the other end of the sofa, Marcus lost out and sent his thick, creamy cum deep in Penny's ass. He clung to her and felt his cock begin to shrink and as it slipped free, he felt Wil's cock slide against his and was soon buried deep in her ass.

Wil looked to Thomas, "What do you say we set her down and really give it to her?" He smiled when Thomas nodded and the two of them moved a couple inches and as Zack pulled from her mouth. In sequence, Will sat down on the sofa, taking Penny with him. Thomas followed and he released Penny's body from his and he kept his cock buried in her completely drenched snatch.

Zack scrambled around to the back of the sofa and climbing up, he grabbed Penny's sweat covered head, running his fingers through her damp hair, guided her mouth back to his cock.

Penny was being used like a rag-doll. She went where ever she was led. She felt Wil's cock throbbing in her slimy asshole, now that it was filled with Marcus' cum. Before her Thomas now had the luxury of being able to lean back and fuck her at the speed and depth he wanted. She tried to wrap her legs around him; but they were unable to move, they felt like they weighed a ton.

Thomas slammed into her hard and faster. He slid from side to side, sending his huge black cock into different areas of her pussy with each thrust. He played with her sweaty tits and he suddenly stiffened, "Oh fuck, look out Penny, here it cums! I'm gonna fill that lily white cunt of yours with my hot, black seed.

Penny tore her face from Zack's cock and stared down at him and watched as he pumped her cunt full with his slimy cum. She clutched at him, but she was exhausted, unable to hold him in place. She rolled her head back and found Zack's cock sliding back into her mouth.

Thomas stumbled back, sliding out of her gaping pussy. He flopped down on the floor and watched the sights and sounds of nearly everyone fucking around him.

Wyatt, Penny's father stepped over Thomas, "Let me get a shot at my daughter. If I'm going to be giving her away to Leonard, I want one last shot at her tight cunt." He gripped his cock and shoved in. He felt she was no longer tight, but hot and steamy as always. He shoved forward and felt Thomas' cum coating his cock. He pumped in and out of her and before long; he too was dumping his hot cum in her pussy.

Wil watched as Penny's father fucked his daughter and he thought that was hot and perverted. He lost it and sent a volley of his cum deep into her ass. He clung to her, unable to move as he was squashed to the sofa by a mass of bodies.

Zack was on the verge of cumming and gripping her face in his hands; he forced his cock deep into her throat and sent his slimy cum into her belly. He stumbled back and nearly broke his neck.

One by one, the men not fucking Sally or Susan took their turns with Penny. She was lying flat on her back. Her legs were spread out wide as one guy after the other took turns filling her mouth, ass and cunt with load after load.

When all of the men were spent. Wyatt managed to get Penny off the sofa and cradling her in his arms, he carried her over to the hot tub and stepping in, he settled in the hot water with her folded in his arms. He hugged her and planted soft gentle kisses on her lips and cheek, "Rest up baby girl, you did your mother and me proud. I believe you've had your fill of cocks for a lifetime. Now it's time to settle down with one man, the man who loves you and is ready to start a family."

Penny hugged him, and kissed him back with the same tenderness, "I think you're right, as always daddy, I'm ready for married life." She clung to him as the hot bubbly water washed away all of the sperm and sweat from her body and gently soothed her aching holes.

In the other chateau, the action was a lot less perverse and more of a loving nature.

Bernadette made sweet love to both Leonard and Glenn. Mandy and Elizabeth took advantage of the man who wasn't involved with Bernadette and before long, they too were richly satisfied and the five of them made their way over to the hot tub where they soaked and talked about the future.

Glenn sat across from Leonard, "Do you think this adventure will seal the deal with Penny?"

Leonard shrugged, "I'm hoping so, Glenn. It will either set off something in her to tell us both she can never be faithful to one man, or it will let her see once and for all, it's the end of an adventure that she's finally had her fill of and close that chapter of her life and begin an new one with me and only me."