Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernadette scoffed, 'I'm hoping the best for you Leonard, and to be truthful with you, I'm not so sure that she's the best thing for you. What about those two women who left without testing the waters, so to speak. They told me earlier that they had an offer for you, wasn't it what you wanted?"

He shook his head, "It was exactly wanted I wanted and need, but the offer was coming from the wrong people. I needed that exact offer from Penny and only time will tell it I'm gonna get that from her."

She leaned over to him, "Maybe a bonafide offer from something not perfect is much better than no offer from someone you think is perfect. I don't think that offer they had will be available for long."

He nodded, "You are absolutely correct Bernie, but I've stuck with her this long, and I have to play it out. If it doesn't work out, I can walk away knowing I did everything humanly possible to make it work. Just to let you know, I WILL walk away and never, ever look back if that's the case."

Glenn nodded, "I have to say Leonard, it's obvious you love her and if she throws that away, it's her loss and not yours. I hope the best for you."

The six hours were up and the five of them got out and dressed. Leonard in his robe hugged the three women and even Glenn drew him into a hug and slapped him on the back, "Best to you Leonard, you deserve it."

They left and he showered and climbed into bed wondering what exactly the future would hold for him and Penny.

Over in the other chateau, all of the men, one by one came over to the groggy Penny and hugged her and gave her soft, gentle kisses. She was wrapped in a huge fluffy robe and being held by her father, mother and sister.

After the men left, along with Wyatt, Sally and Susan took Penny to the shower. They washed her up, slipped her into a soft pair of pajamas and tucked her into one of the beds unused tonight. They kissed her goodnight and closed off the light.

In the morning they got her up and after another warm, soothing shower they helped her dress and guided her over to the banquet hall where everyone met for a going away brunch. They sat her down beside Leonard, but it was easy to see she was in no shape to discuss anything of importance at this time.

After everyone had checked out, Leonard helped Penny into the last limousine and they traveled back to Pasadena.

Penny slept most of the way back and a few miles outside the city, she finally woke up. She crawled up into Leonard's lap and just hugged him, "We need to talk Leonard, but can we do this tomorrow? I'm still out of it and want to be alert and wake when we discuss our future together."

He gently swept her tousled hair from her forehead. He planted a soft kiss there and saw a tiny smile cross her lips. He knew he still loved her, but had serious doubts about their future together. He would give her today and even more if she needed it, but their future had to be discussed and settled sooner than later."

He helped her from the car and after it drove away, he helped her up the three flights of stairs and opening her door, he kissed her on forehead again, "Rest up Penny, I'll be waiting for you, no hurry."

She threw her arms around him and hugged him hard. She kissed him back and nodded, "I'll see you soon." She turned and entered her apartment and closed the door behind her.

Leonard entered his apartment and found a totally drunk and passed-out Sheldon lying in his spot. He now had two relationships he had to figure out. He quietly walked into his room, closed the door and flopped down on his bed, emotionally and physically spent.

Two day went by, Leonard spent the first day holding Sheldon's forehead as he puked his guts out many, many times. His discussions with Sheldon settled his relationship. Sheldon realized he still wanted Amy. She may not be a raving beauty, but emotionally she was what was best for him. His only issues were that he burnt all the bridged leading him back to Amy. He knew he had to work to win her back.

They ordered Thai food and when Penny didn't sense it and come running to join them, Leonard had second thoughts about their relationship moving forward. Later that same evening he heard Amy and Bernadette arrive and several hours later heard them leave.

The following morning he went over to Penny's and found her gone. He called Bernadette and found out Penny went to work. They talked for nearly an hour and she told him that Penny was struggling with what occurred during the final session. She was upset and really wondered if she could go through with marrying him. It wasn't that what happened she liked, but she found it exhilarating and loved being dominated and nearly forced to have four men in her at the same time. Leonard couldn't believe that had happened and wondered how Susan and Wyatt could allow that to happen.

Later that evening there was a tapping at his apartment door. He rushed to open it and found a somber Penny standing there; still in her business suit and it looked like she had been crying. He stepped aside, "Come in Penny, are you alright?"

She took a seat on the sofa and had her hands in her lap. She looked down at them and shook her head, "No, sorry to say, I'm not alright." She looked up at him and tears were running down her cheeks, "I'm so sorry Leonard, I love you so much, but I wasn't sure if I could marry you. I thought long and hard and realized it wasn't the domination that I liked. I was caught up in the act of seeing all of the sex going on around me. So the bottom line is yes, I want to marry you. I promise to be faithful to you. You spoke before about having sex with others as long as you are there and you are okay with that; is this still true?"

He stared at her, what she was saying isn't what Bernadette told him earlier, but he was going to go along with it and see where this was heading. He nodded, "Yeah, as long as both of us are involved and both of us agree to what would happen before hand. There can't be any coercion on your part or anyone else involved."

She stared at him, "Could you please explain that part, I'm not sure I know what you are saying?"

"Sure, what I'm saying is that beforehand, you can't agree with someone else to have sex with them, and then you have the other party try and persuade me, either by using their sexual prowess on me or forcing me by some outside means, like threats of job, money or anything else."

She mauled it over in her head and Leonard could see it was something she had thought about. She slowly nodded, "Okay, I understand and agree."

He could tell she wasn't really sure, but he would go with it. "I just want you to remember Penny, our marriage and relationship agreement will still be in force. Any slip-ups will not be tolerated. No, "Oh. I was drunk and vulnerable and didn't know what I was doing." You have to stay away from those situations so you don't have to use those excuses, because I WILL NOT accept any of that."

Penny took a deep breath and bit her lip and nodded, "I understand and agree."

Leonard scooted closer to her and drew her into his arms. He felt a little stiff and felt her feeling the same. She slowly melted against him and craned her neck, "So Leonard, when do you wanna tie the knot?"

He looked down into her sad green eyes, "I'm ready right now. I don't have to go back to work for another week. What do you say you go pack a suitcase and we hop in my car and head out to Las Vegas? This time without arguing and turning around, just you and I, no Amy, Sheldon or our other friends. We can call them when we arrive there and have it streamed live on the internet."

She hopped up and pulling him to his feet. She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek, "I'll meet you here in ten minutes, do you need any more than that?"

He chuckled, "No, I'll be ready, willing and able to become your husband."

She was waiting for him with suitcase in hand and fidgeting around anxious to get to Vegas and become Mrs. Leonard Hofstadter.

They were soon on their way and they made small talk about what went on while having their erotic sessions over those two very, very long days.

They arrived at the chapel they decided on, but they had a backlog of marriages to perform. It gave Penny time to call Amy and Leonard time to call Sheldon.

While they waited to get a hold of their closest friends, it gave them time to think and to mull over if this was really the correct thing to do.

Coming up, Season 9 Episode 1; come and see if things work out between the two of them. See how Penny reacts to having Leonard making her squirt and see if Penny can keep her end of the bargain.