Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 18-20

Story Info
Raj & Emily, Raj & Bernie & foursome at Big Bear.
11.7k words
4.75
14.2k
11
1

Part 94 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Leonard, Sheldon and Howard filed for a patent on their project and they found out Howard can't be a part of the patent because he worked for the government.

Sheldon and Leonard decided to give a portion of profits from the project to Howard. Sheldon was even happier because he got to write a contract stating just that.

Raj received a Valentine Day gift from Emily, even after they broke up he went over to Penny's to decide how to handle this. The gift came with a note and Penny read it, "Raj, I got you this before we split up but couldn't return it and thought you'd like to have it; "Happy belated Valentine's Day, Emily."

Bernadette looked over her shoulder, "That's nice."

Penny scoffed, "Nice, or is she trying to manipulate him?"

Raj nodded, "I know, I mean, do I open it? Do I return it?"

Amy added, "Why wouldn't you open it?"

Raj shrugged, "Well, she was pretty mad, for all I know it's a voodoo doll of me with a fork stuck in my junk."

Bernadette was sitting next to Penny as Penny opened it, "You don't think she's actually send you something gross or dangerous, do you?"

Penny scoffed, "I know one way to find out, sniff this Bernadette. You said you sense of smell has grown stronger since you've gotten pregnant."

Amy rolled her eyes, "She's pregnant; she's not a bloodhound."

Bernie giggled, "Although I am getting a little machine oil, I think its metal."

Penny put it down and looked to Raj, "Come on, just open it."

He opened it and pulled it out of the box, he was blown away.

Bernie looked at him, "What is that?"

He turned it around and stared at it, "Wow! It's an antique sextant. Sailors used these to find their positions by the stars."

Amy smiled at him, "What a nice gift for an astrophysicist."

Raj nodded, "I know, she's so thoughtful."

Penny shook her head, "See, she's trying to get you back. Now that is exactly what I would've gotten you if I had any idea what it is or what you do."

Raj examined it, "You know, I...I have too much self-esteem to let this girl guilt me into getting back together with her."

Amy chuckled, "You don't have to be pregnant to smell that load of crap."

Bernadette looked it over, "I wonder how much she spent on this?"

Amy picked up her laptop, "Ohh! Let's find out."

Raj shrugged, "It doesn't matter, and it's the thought that counts."

Penny blew him off, "Yeah, yeah, and beauty's on the inside, size doesn't matter. How much did she spend?"

Amy checked it out, "Oh, my! These things go for $500 and up."

Bernie rolled her eyes, "Damn, all I got for Valentine's Day was a postcard saying my Vermont Teddy Bear was back-ordered."

Penny jumped in, "Okay, so she drops off a $500 gift and she's not trying to get back together with you?"

Raj shrugged, "Maybe you're right."

Bernie added, "Or she's telling the truth and just being nice."

Again Raj shrugged, "Maybe you're right. Wow! I am easy to manipulate." Just then his phone chimed and he looked at it, "Guys, its Emily. What should I do?"

Penny blurted out, "Okay, answer it, just be strong, and if she starts to cry, don't make any promises, and most importantly, put it on speaker so we can hear."

He answered it, "Hello."

Emily replied, "Hey, it's Emily. Is this a good time?"

Raj looked to the three women and they all shrugged, He replied, "Yeah, yeah, sure, what's up?"

She replied "Was it okay I left that gift? I'm really hoping we can be friends."

He looked to them again and they all shook their heads. He shrugged and slowly replied, "Maybe, maybe!"

She struggled, "Um, you think you'd wanna grab a cup of coffee?"

He looked to the three women again and they whispered back and forth several times and he struggled to reply, "I'm sorry, I seem to be taking an annoying amount of time deciding how I feel about this!"

She started to cry, "I just...I miss hanging out with you. It's not like I lost a friend, it's like I lost my best friend." She started sobbing, "Is there any chance you'd wanna come over?"

All three of them shook their heads no. He replied to Emily, "I'm sorry, I don't think that's a good idea."

She let out a sigh, "Okay, I'm just, I'm having a really hard time, but that's not your problem, that's mine. I won't bother you again, but please know that you'll always have a place in my heart. Bye, Raj, you're a good guy."

He took a deep breath, "Goodbye, Emily." He hung up and looked to the three women, "That was rough, you guys."

Penny leaned forward, "I know, but you did it. I'm so proud of you."

He let out a deep sigh, "Well, anyway, I'll leave you to your girls' night." He stood up and grabbed his present.

Amy stepped closer, "Are you sure you don't wanna stay here with us?"

"No, I kind of feel like being alone right now."

Bernie looked up at him from the sofa, "Well, if you change your mind, we'll be here."

He smiled back at them, "Thank you." He turned to leave.

Penny bellowed out, "Say hi to Emily for us!"

As he stepped out, he called back, "Will do!" He hopped in his car and headed out to see Emily and while on his way there Claire called him, "Hello."

"Hey, Raj, its Claire, how are you?"

He was grinning from ear to ear, "Hi, I'm good, really good. Well, I don't know why I said "really good," I'm just regular good. I really just wanted to sound confident, and that 'really" was a real really, not a fake "really" like the first "really."

She stared into her phone and groaned out, "Really?"

"I don't know, I lost track and I just missed my exit. So, uh, so what's up?"

"Well, last time we talked I had just gotten back together with my boyfriend and I wanted to let you know that things didn't work out."

Raj was grinning from ear to ear, "Really? I'm sorry; I swear I know other words."

"She ignored him, "So if you were still interested—"

He cut her off, "Yeah! Indeed, absolutely, indubitable! I'm not ever sure what the last one means, but it's another word and I know it. So, when do you wanna meet up?"

"Uh, I'm almost off work, what are you doing now?"

He stuttered, "Right now? Well...well, actually, to be completely honest, I'm stopping by to see my ex-girlfriend because she's having a tough time, but it's not like we're getting back together or anything."

She scoffed, "Let me guess, the worst part about breaking up is that she doesn't have her best friend to talk to anymore?"

He was shocked, "That's exactly what she said! How do you know that?"

"I'm a girl, that's like page one out of the playbook."

He shrugged, "Any chance you could send me a PDF of that playbook? I'll call you back, hold on." He called Emily, "Hey, Emily listen; I've been thinking and I'm not sure it's a good idea that I come over."

She looked sad, "Oh!" She started crying, "Okay, I understand."

She was pulling on his heart-strings, "No, no, please don't cry."

She cried harder, "Okay, I'll stop!"

He called Claire back, "Hey, so listen, Claire, change of plans."

She rolled her eyes, "Fine, do what you want, but she's playing you."

"I don't think so, she sound pretty upset."

She shook her head, "You mean like, "I was just really looking forward to seeing you. I'm having such a rough day." She said it in a crying voice.

He hung up and called Emily again, "Emily, listen. I'm sorry, but I can't come by."

She sat down on her sofa, "Why not?"

"I think we both know if I come over we're gonna get back together and--"

She cut him off, "I told you I needed a friend. What do you think is happening here?" She started crying again.

"I'll call you right back."

He called Claire again, "I hear what you're saying, but I've known Emily a long time and think she deserves the benefit of a doubt."

She shrugged her shoulders, "All right, it's your life, but you know how this is gonna end."

He was getting upset, "As a matter of fact, I do. I'm gonna comfort her because I'm a caring and decent friend who's happy to be there when she needs someone to talk to." He hung up and headed over to Emily.

As soon as Emily opened the door, she was all over him and he knew Claire was right, but at this point in time he didn't care.

She rained kisses all over his neck and reached down and her slender fingers curled around his growing cock.

He resigned himself to having her now; he saw no use in fighting it. He pushed her back into her bedroom. As soon as the door shut behind them he was on her, pushing her against the wall, laying hot, sensual kisses along the nape of her neck. He overpowered her senses, but she was onboard.

Emily groaned out and circled her arms around his waist, pulling him tighter to her lily white body.

Raj stared down at her and ran his hands down her tight pullover sweater, "Take off your top; let me see all of you."

Emily grabbed the burgundy sweater in both hands, yanked it over her head and dropped it on the floor. Her bra followed, exposing her milky white breasts to the cool air.

Raj's eyes grew dark with lust; he reached out and circled her bright pink nipple with his dark thumb; it hardened under his touch. It stood pink and erect from the smooth white flesh of her breast. His large dark hands slid down her body, along her sides, round her flat belly and followed the silky flesh till her reached her tight slacks. He leaned forward and replaced his thumb with his mouth; his tongue licked and teased her ripe nipple.

Emily moaned her approval, arching her back as he sucked and ignited a fire between her legs.

Raj's sucking became stronger, his teeth nibbled hard enough to cause Emily to roll her head in sure lust. Emily tangled her fingers in his thick dark hair; loving how it felt and how much she misses it.

After several minutes of bathing her nipples in sure ecstasy, he clutched at her shoulders and guided her towards the already turned down bed.

Emily placed her hands on his chest and shoved him into his back. She scrambled as she fought wildly at his pants and yanking them downward, she released his stiff, dark cock. She ran his fingers through the dark growth of pubic hair and tickled the root of his shaft. Emily bent her head causing a waterfall of red hair to float over his bare belly and thighs. Her tongue darted out and ran around and around the dark mushroomed head. She smiled when she heard him release a loud gasp.

Emily cupped his swollen nuts on her dainty fingers. She licked up one side of Raj's cock, then the other, gently caressing the sensitive head with her pink lips on each upward movement.

Raj clutched at her rich, red locks and growled out, "Oh yes, Emily, you know just how to make me shake and quiver."

Emily giggled and took the swollen cock in her mouth and sucked. She didn't move her head, she just sucked and released, sucked and release and in doing so a couple inches were drawn into her mouth and then pushed back out. With each outward motion, her tongue darted out and rolled around the tip and the first couple of inches. It was driving Raj insane; he shivered as he thrust slightly to meet her as she increased her tempo, swallowing his thick cock and sucking as she raised her head.

Raj was unable to withstand her expert sucking, he growled again. His hips bucked wildly as he started to cum. His slimy cum flooded Emily's mouth and dribbled down her throat as she swallowed as hard and as fast as she could.

Emily raised her head; she had a smile on her lips as she saw the sedated look on his face. She was suddenly pushed off his sweat covered body and he rolled her onto her back. He hovered over her statuesque body. He took in every curve and swell of her body. His hands traveled down towards the juncture of her legs. He raked his fingers through the tiny patch of red hair, "I'm gonna return the favor, Emily."

He leaned over further and kissed her. His lips were warm and hungry against hers; his tongue slipped inside and finding hers caressed it back and forth several times.

Emily wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, her nostrils flared as she filled her lungs with his scent.

His hands began moving again and his fingers found her juicy pussy. He pushed gently into the folds of her pussy. He smiled when he heard her gasp and he started caressing her juicy hole. He slipped first one and then a second finger into her tight hole. She met his invasion with a thrust of her hips and she groaned out her approval.

All of a sudden, his hands pulled back and gripping her lily white thighs, he bent her over till her knees were beside her head. He stared down at the pink, juicy pussy before him He saw a trickle of her juices escape and run down between her lush cheeks. He was glad he had already recovered from her expect cock sucking and he was ready to fuck her. He gripped his cock and slapped her juicy folds several times and the sound of her wet cunt against his dark shaft filled the room.

Emily let out a gasp as she felt the thick shaft part her cuntlips. She arched her shoulders, but with her legs trapped, she had nowhere to go. She felt him penetrate her pussy and the shaft scraped against her ripe clit. Her whole body stiffened as she felt his hands tighten on her hips

Raj eagerly fed his cock into her hungry cunt. He had a sly smile on his face as he heard her cry out. He sank balls deep in her tight pussy and felt the heat surround his shaft and the tight walls clutched at it too. He pulled out and thrust in again, even harder. He growled out, "Oh Emily, I'm gonna fill you with my sperm and drench your pussy with me cum."

Emily's body quivered as his stiff cock slowly slid in and out of her, slamming back in again and again. She rolled her head around causing her hair to completely cover her face and upper body.

Raj drew out again, quicker with each thrust and plunged in harder and faster. His stiff cock rammed into her with such intensity, it made her toes curl. His moans grew louder and faster. His balls slapped against her tight ass making obscene sounds with each thrust. He wasn't sure they would ever do this again and he was going to make the most of it. His pounding of the gorgeous redhead became more furious, his head rolled back as he fucked her hard and fast. He was gasping and growling more and more.

Emily's climax began building deep in her pussy. She released her ankles and fisted the sheets as an explosion of incredible magnitude rocked her and she groaned out her pleasure into the thick pillow supporting her head.

Raj drove one more fierce thrust downward and letting out a moan, he started to empty his swollen balls into her sucking cunt. He released her legs and allowed her to lower them. He felt aftershocks of his orgasm continue to pump into her as his hands ran up and down her long, slender legs. He knelt back and slowly extracted his stiff spasming cock from her pussy. He caressed her legs and watched as his thick, creamy sperm seeped out from between her bright red lips. He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, his tongue entered her mouth and he was greeted with a deep kiss from her.

Emily ran her weak fingers through his hair as she returned the kiss. She felt aftershocks of her orgasm race through her and she drew him down beside her. She felt a chill suddenly and reaching down, she drew the sheets over the two of them and she rested her tousled head on his chest.

Raj kissed the top of her hand and settled back in the plush pillow. He ran his dark hand up and down her lily white arm and looked into her eyes and chuckled, "Good talk!"

She giggled and tickled the hairs on his chest, "Shush, we'll talk more later!"

A couple days later, Sheldon tried to speak with Amy over his computer, but it was on its last leg. She knew it was time to act and after signing off; she went and purchased him a new laptop. What she didn't realize was that Sheldon never, ever threw anything away. It was such an issue with him that he rented a storage locker to house all of his long used up items. He had a box full of used toothbrushes, boxes of old computer software and hardware. He couldn't part with any of it.

At the university, Howard and Leonard were working on their project and Penny and Bernadette came over to keep them company. They wanted to help and were given the job to wrap sealing tape around the pipes they had.

Howard realized they were short of solder for their portion of the project and he and Leonard went to purchase some. On the way to the store, they were offered two tickets to a movie preview and they went in and left the women to work while they played at the movie theatre.

Raj came over and found the two ladies working. He wanted to help, but all he could do was tease them how great he was in bed with Emily a couple nights ago. Suddenly he got a text from Howard bragging about the movie premier they were seated at and Raj was pissed. He showed the text to Penny and Bernadette and even though Penny had kept her end of the bargain up about not straying with other men, she was going to make Leonard pay for his dishonesty.

Penny pulled Bernadette over to one corner and leaned in, "What do you say we have a little fun with Raj and make our two husbands pay for stranding us here while they watch a movie."

She glanced over at Raj, '"Yeah, I saw him at Sheldon's birthday party banging Lesley and Beverly and never got a chance at him. I've always loved his thick cock and I sure hope when the baby comes out, its pasty white like Howard and not dark mocha like Raj. Okay, let's give it a shot, just to pay them back, we can send them a couple texts of him fucking us."

Penny chuckled, "Yeah, even though I'm not supposed to fuck other guys, I think this can be an exception, let's have some fun."

They turned and moved over to Raj and tiny Bernadette slipped to her knees. She turned Raj towards her and before he could react, she had his pants open and was tugging them down. She grinned up at him, "This is payback for Howard and Leonard leaving us alone; wanna have us both?"

Raj grinned down at Bernie and raked his fingers through her hair, "Fine with me, let me get a shot of this." He pointed his phone at Bernie and snapped several shots of his cock disappearing into her mouth.

Penny stepped behind Bernie and unzipped her dress and drew it from her shoulders. She deftly popped open her bra and she saw the smile cross Raj's lips.

He pulled his cock from Bernie's mouth and kneeling before her; he stuffed his saliva covered cock between those two fleshy orbs and began tit-fucking Bernadette. He watched as Bernie squeezed them together, leaving his hands free. He pulled Penny closer and tugged at her arm.

Penny joined the two on their knees and she leaned in and kissed Bernie. She removed her headband and allowed Bernie's lush golden locks free. She combed her fingers through it as she intensified the kiss. She pulled back and pushing on Raj's shoulder, he fell back and his cock popped free. Penny wrapped her hand around it and stroked it several times. "I'll suck on it, but I can't fuck you Raj. I gave Leonard my promise not to fuck other guys without his approval." She dropped her head and enveloped the shiny, dark shaft and drew it deep into her mouth.

Bernie scooted away and dropped the dress and slipped out of her dark panty hose and panties. She climbed up onto the large table and kicking off her shoes, she planted her heels on the edge of the table, "Who wants some of this?" She patted her juicy cunt and smiled when both Penny and Raj made a move for it.

Raj won out and he was glad he did. This allowed Penny to return to sucking his cock and he knew if she didn't slow down, she would soon have a mouthful of cum. He attacked Bernie and loved how sweet she tasted and he slipped a couple fingers in her. He couldn't believe that soon a baby's head would be popping out of the same hole. He attacked her clit and he let out a grunt when her legs flailed about and kicked at his back.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers