Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 18-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernie pushed more of the junk off the table and leaned back, "Okay Raj, enough of your mouth; bring that cock around to the other side. I want you to fuck my face before taking it in my pretty little pussy."

Penny let out a groan, "Hey, what about me, I nearly had him cumming."

Raj chuckled, "Sorry Penny, but the pussy I get to fuck gets first choice. Now if you'd reconsider..."

"No, sorry Raj, a promise is a promise, but I will take over on this pussy before me!" She crawled over on her knees and threw Bernie's tiny legs over her shoulders and Bernadette grabbed her head and guided it to her pussy. Penny started lapping away at Bernie's slimy cunt. She slipped a finger in both of Bernie's holes and was soon rewarded with a dose of her cunt cream.

Raj clutched at Bernie's locks as he fed her his cock. His swollen nuts slapped her forehead over and over again as he fucked her face that was hanging down over the side of the table. He was close to cumming, but wanted a sample of her juicy cunt. He gathered up all of his strength and pulled out of her saliva dripping lips. He scooted around to the other side and fought with Penny and finally won out. He grabbed hold of Bernie's shapely legs and pushing them upward, he drove forward and sank easily into her pussy. He couldn't believe, even though she was extremely wet, she was still tight. He was quickly buried balls deep in her and fucked her hard and fast.

Penny moved to the other side and leaning over, she kissed Bernie and played with her large swaying tits. They double teamed Bernie and she was on the verge of another orgasm.

Bernie clawed at Penny's head and her hair came tumbling down and they were sucking face like two long-lost lovers. Bernie tore her mouth from Penny's and let out a scream, "Now Raj, fuck me hard, I'm gonna cum!" She let out a grunt when she felt his cock swell up and began painting the inner walls of her cunt as she clung to both Penny and Raj. She came hard and Penny pulled back and snapped several shots of Bernie pussy, covered in Raj's cum and still filled with his dark, slimy cock.

They gathered themselves, dressed and after returning from the bathroom, they sent both Leonard and Howard pictures saying, "This could have been you, too bad a movie was more interesting then fucking your wives!"

Before long the door flew open and Raj, Bernie and Penny sat there, finishing off a bottle of wine. Bernie was upset, unable to sample the wine, but she had the better of the two, several orgasms from her two very, very intimate friends. Leonard and Howard came in, both had a bouquet of flowers to try and soften the blow of what they did.

In the end, Penny and Bernadette forgave them both and were taken out to dinner to show how sorry they were. Bernie was the happy recipient of getting her pussy fucked and eaten.

The following week Penny talked to Leonard, Sheldon and Amy about spending weekend at a cabin in Big Bear that was offered to her by one of the doctors she's been visiting while pushing her pharmaceutical drugs.

Amy was all for it and tried to persuade Sheldon, "Look, we could all go for the weekend it'll be fun."

He wasn't very keen on the idea and Leonard offered to go with Penny. She wasn't so sure he was up for the adventure, but agreed to go.

Amy tried again, "Come on, Sheldon, let's go with them."

He scoffed, "I hardly think so." He turned to Penny and Leonard, "You be sure to say hello to all the mosquitos, bees, bears, snakes, possums, poison oak, and last but not least, teenagers with banjos."

Penny loved the idea without Sheldon, "I'll check with the doctor to see if it's available."

Amy began working on Sheldon, "You know, if that study's real, Leonard might come back smarter than you."

He nearly fell off his chair, "Are you trying to manipulate me?"

She gave him a sly smile and nodded, "Yes!"

He closed his laptop, "Well done, it worked. We're going."

Penny wasn't happy and let out a sarcastic, "Yay!"

Over at Howard's house, he was playing a video game and Raj and Bernadette came back from shopping. Raj was carrying all of the bags and wouldn't allow Bernie to carry any of them.

Howard looked up, "Hey, where have you been?"

She took off her coat, "Ah, Raj took me to the baby doctor and then we swung by the grocery store."

He continued to play his game, "Did you get graham crackers?" He suddenly realized he was asking the wrong thing. He stammered, "I mean...is the baby okay?"

She grinned at him, "Yes and yes!"

He ate some pretzels, "I didn't know you needed help running errands today."

She sat down beside him, "I didn't, but Raj volunteered."

He sat back, "Really?"

"Yeah, ever since you told him I was pregnant, he's really been making a fuss over me."

He was getting jealous, "Well, I guess that's kind of sweet."

The following day, the two couples were getting ready to head out to Big Bear. They hopped in the car and Leonard drove.

Penny was taking in the sights, "It's so cute and rustic up here."

Sheldon wasn't feeling well; he scanned his cellphone, "Well, cell service is down to one bar, so if anyone needs medical attention or to tell a stranger their political views are stupid, now's the time."

Amy turned to him, "Have you ever been off the grid before?"

"Once, the battery ran out on my phone. I had to wait for my IPad to turn on."

Leonard scoffed, "I was afraid he was gonna eat me."

They got to the cabin and entered, Penny let out a gasp, "This place is great!"

Leonard added, "So nice of that doctor to just let you use it."

Penny turned back to him, "Well, she is taking me to an Indigo concert, so hold that thought."

Sheldon came in, "Should we check each other for ticks?"

Amy shook her head, "Sheldon, all we did was just walk-in from the car."

He dropped his bag and unzipped his pants and dropped them, "Oh, well, suit yourself. Who want to check me?"

Amy's jaw dropped and both Penny and Amy converged on him. Amy knelt before him, "Oh the other hand, safety first."

Behind them Penny turned to Leonard and whispered, "Is this weekend an anything goes weekend?"

He snaked his arm around her waist and letting his hand drift downward, he patted her lightly on her tight ass, "Yes, yes it is Penny. Why don't you go over there and help Amy inspect Sheldon. Just one thing, if you do find any ticks, you're on your own tonight."

She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek and squeezed his cock as she did so. She giggled and snuck around behind Sheldon who was standing beside the sofa. She sat down and reached out, tugged his tighty whities down and they settled around his ankles.

Sheldon jumped by her action and fell against Amy who was standing before him. His naked body was immediately clutched at by Amy and she felt him press harder against her.

Penny's hands ran up his hairy legs and cupped his quickly stiffening cock from behind and he groaned out as she fisted his cock and stroked his shaft.

Leonard was nearly rolling over laughing his ass off as he watched Sheldon struggle with the two women playing with his near naked body.

Sheldon started to recover and he wrapped his arms around Amy and pulled her tight to his straining cock. He shivered as she grabbed his t-shirt and pulled it up over his head. He stood there, nearly naked and watch as Amy leaned in and planted several kisses on his chest.

Amy sank lower and continued to pepper his chest and belly with wet, hot kisses. She settled on her knees and watched as Penny stroked his cock. She felt Sheldon's hands clutch at her head and Amy parted her lips as Penny guided his cock into Amy's mouth.

Leonard kicked off his shoes and drifted over behind the kneeling Amy and reaching around, he began unbuttoning her blouse and yanking it off, he quickly removed her bra as well. He reached around and palmed her tits and pressed her harder against Sheldon.

Amy pulled back and her mouth slipped off his cock. She leaned forward and enveloped his cock with her tits. She let out a squeal as Leonard pressed her tits together, in essence trapping his Sheldon's cock between her soft swollen tits.

Sheldon shivered when he felt Penny's tongue worm its way between his butt cheeks and he felt his cock swell to the point of an orgasm. He never felt a tongue there before and it was a new and exciting feeling.

Leonard released Amy's tits and Sheldon's cock leaped free and smacked Amy on the chin. He franticly worked at the zipper on her skirt and getting it open, he pulled her skirt and panties off her womanly hips and ass.

Amy gripped Sheldon's cock again and planting it back between her tits, she pressed her tits together and began rocking up and down fucking her tits with Sheldon's cock.

Leonard dropped his pants and took his boxers with them. He grabbed hold of his stiff cock and thrusting forward, his stiff cock slipped between her large cheeks and sank easily into her extremely wet and hot pussy.

Penny watched in awe as Amy was trapped between Sheldon and Leonard. She pulled her face from between Sheldon's butt cheeks. She crossed her arms and drew her gypsy blouse off and her tiny bra followed. She skimmed out of her jeans and panties. She leaned back on the sofa and grabbing hold of Sheldon by the hips, she pulled hard and he lost his balance and fell back against her.

Sheldon recovered quickly and rolled over and pinned the luscious blonde to the sofa beneath them. He cradled her face in his hands and kissed her hard and he felt her respond with kisses just as hot and urgent as his. He let out a groan and a gasp as he felt her hand close around his cock and position it at the portal between her outstretched legs. He pushed forward and felt her juicy cuntlips part and her cunt sucked his thick, long shaft into her waiting body. He wiggled his hips and heard her let out a squeal. "Come on Sheldon fuck me, after watching Raj fuck Bernie in the lab last week, I've been itching for some strange cock."

Leonard peaked over from behind Amy and chuckled, "I'm proud of you Penny. I heard from both Raj and Bernadette that you didn't overstep your boundaries. Go for it now, you have my blessing." He turned back to Amy and lowered her to the large area rug alongside the sofa and he found Amy spreading her legs.

Amy grabbed hold of Leonard's naked ass cheeks and pulled him forward. She felt him sink into her pussy and she immediately wrapped her arms and legs around him, "Fuck me Leonard, I knew the wilds of the mountains would turn you into an animal, but I never expected Sheldon to let go too. I have a sneaky suspicion this is gonna be one hellava weekend." She captured his mouth and she moaned loudly as she sucked at his tongue and drove her hips upward swallowing up every inch he had to give. She clawed at his back and when she heard Penny let out a loud grunt, it spurred her on as she tried to match what Penny was giving Sheldon up on the sofa.

Somehow Penny managed to slow Sheldon's attack and getting the upper hand, she rolled him over and shifting her weight, she sat him upright on the sofa. She straddled his long, skinny legs and reclaimed his stiff cock. She started riding him, "Give it to me Sheldon, I want to feel that big cock of yours in my belly. She stiffened when she felt him shift his angle of attack and he brushed over and over again against her G-spot. Her movement got more erratic and she leaned forward and she screamed out as Sheldon closed his lips around one large pink aeroule.

Sheldon clutched at her ass cheeks and held on; knowing Penny would control the movements she wanted as she raced towards an orgasm. He shifted his head and captured her other ripe nipple and sucked hard. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer and when he felt Penny shutter above him, he started cumming. He sent stream after stream of hot creamy cum deep into her belly.

Penny felt him explode, just as she started to cum. Her orgasm went off the charts and she dropped her head and bit down on his shoulder. She felt him stiffen and this sent her orgasm to new heights. She clung to him and held on as her orgasm wracked her lush body and she clutched at his cock with her talented cunt muscles, drawing every drop he had to give.

Amy and Leonard were listening to the sucking and fucking sounds of their partners above them on the sofa and it made their coupling even more exciting. It spurred them on and their fucking began more frantic as they tried to match what was going on above them. When they heard the sounds of their orgasms, it sent them both over the edge and as Amy came around Leonard's talented cock, she clamped down on his cock and drew his hot, steamy cum from his swollen nuts and she tightened her grip on him as she felt him douse her overheated womb with his creamy sperm.

Leonard peppered her neck and shoulder. He nipped at the flesh on her neck and he smiled when he felt her shiver and released another gasp and her cunt muscles squeezed his quickly shrinking cock.

The four of them were silent for several minutes after their joint orgasms. One by one, they uncoupled and as Penny rolled away from Sheldon she giggled when Sheldon caught her hand. He pulled her back towards his naked body, "So are you going to check me for ticks or not?"

Penny slapped him on the arm and broke free. She cupped her pussy as she tried to keep his cum from running down her thigh. She reached for Leonard, "Come on Leonard, let's take a shower and get ready for that hike you promised to take."

Amy struggled to her feet, her legs were like rubber and she fell beside Sheldon and leaned against him, "So let's see if you attracted any ticks."

He slapped her hand away and stood up. He pulled her to her feet and led her to the other bathroom to shower and clean up.

An hour later, the four of them were all once again dressed and ready to face the wilds of Big Bear, unfortunately by the time they were ready to head out, a rain storm hit and ruined all their plans to go hiking.

Amy stared out the window, "Wow! It's really coming down.

Penny stood beside her, "Yeah, it sucks!"

Leonard turned to Sheldon, "Well, there goes our hike!"

Sheldon was being sarcastic, "Oh! Not our hike! Now we have to stay safe and warm." He looked through a magazine while they all were lounging around in the large rustic living room.

Penny stood, "You know, we could still go. A little rain isn't gonna kill us."

Leonard looked at her like she had three heads, "Have you ever been outside in the rain with Sheldon?"

"No."

"You'll wish it would kill you."

Amy turned and look to them, "So what do we do now?"

Leonard stood up, "They have some board games."

Sheldon shook his head, "No, not them."

Penny hopped up and headed towards the fireplace, "Hey, let's light a fire."

Amy followed her, "Ooh! That sounds cozy." She turned to Sheldon, "Ever make love before a roaring fire?"

He scoffed, "Aren't you afraid of flying embers?"

Penny giggled, "Listen after what we just finished downing, there could have been flying embers and I would never have felt them."

Leonard came over to them, "I don't think I've lit a real fire before"

As always, Sheldon sucked the air out of the room, "Its basic thermodynamics. I'm sure we could figure that out." He rose to help Leonard.

Leonard came over, "I could stack the logs in a circle to facilitate air flow."

Sheldon added, "That would maximize oxygen for optimal combustion."

Leonard nodded, "Right, so all we need is to--"

Penny leaned over and flipped a switch on the wall and the fireplace came to life, "Got it!"

Leonard stuck out his chin and pointed to the fireplace, "Scientists made that!"

It started getting dark and Penny uncorked a bottle of wine and filled everyone's glass, "Hey, you wanna play a drinking game?"

Sheldon rolled his eyes, "We'll never win. You always play the drinking game."

She scoffed, "Not THE drinking game, a drinking game."

Leonard cut in, "To be fair, good at both!"

Amy ignored him, "What's the game?"

Penny took a seat, "All right, it's called "Never Have I Ever. The rules are simple. Someone says something they've never done, but if you have done it, you take a drink."

Leonard spoke up, "I've never played that before."

Sheldon blurted out, "Hey, now wait, have we started, do I drink, what is happening?"

Penny stood over him, "Okay, just calm down, I'll go first. All right, let's see. Never have I ever..." She looked up to think.

Amy leaned over and whispered to Sheldon, "She's trying to think of something she's never done before, this could take a while."

Penny heard her, "Very funny. Okay, never have I ever...Yeah, you know what, let's just circle back."

Leonard went next, "Okay, I'll go. Never have I ever been arrested."

Sheldon looked to Amy, "So I drink."

Amy shook her head, "No, it's only if you've done it."

He nodded, "Got it!" He took a sip.

Amy's jaw dropped, "I can't believe you've been arrested."

Sheldon pointed to Penny, "Hmm, I can't believe Penny hasn't."

Penny gave him a dirty look, "Sheldon, what did you do?"

"Well, I'm not proud of it, but...I jaywalked. I argued with the policeman and after embarrassing him, he arrested me for disorderly conduct."

Leonard looked to Penny, "This game's dangerous; I could get in trouble."

Penny looked confused, "How?"

He chuckled, "Well, never have I ever used Sheldon's toothbrush to clean the sink."

Sheldon nearly had a heart attack and his jaw dropped.

Penny gave him a sly smile and took a sip of wine. She sat up, "Fine, is that how you wanna play this? All right, never have I ever come up with a nickname for my own genitals."

Leonard let out a groan, "Never should have told you about Alvin and the Chipmunks." He took a sip of his wine.

Amy spoke up, "Okay, my turn. Um...Never have I ever completely rocked my girlfriend's world in bed."

Sheldon rolled his head, "Amy..."

She looked to him, "You know the rules, drink!"

He took a sip.

Leonard looked to Penny and cleared his throat.

She let out a grunt, "Yeah, go ahead, drink!"

He took a sip and smile at her, "That's right!"

Sheldon spoke up, "All right, my turn. Um...Oh, I know! Never have I ever kept a secret bank account because my wife can't handle money." He looked to Leonard and Leonard bit his lower lip. Sheldon looked to Amy, "Did I win? I feel like I won."

Penny put her glass down and stood up, "I can't believe this. You realize I make more money than you!"

He nodded, "Yeah, I know, but this isn't a big deal. It's just a little savings I put aside."

She threw up her hands, "We're married. We're supposed to share everything."

Leonard spoke up, but said the wrong thing, "What? You mean, like, your massive credit card debt?"

She turned and nearly ran to the bedroom and slammed the door behind her.

Sheldon turned to Amy, "I'm calling it, I won."

Leonard waited a minute or so and then went in to try and calm her down. She was pacing back and forth, extremely pissed off because he was hiding things from her. The thing she didn't realized was that before the wedding, she constantly betrayed his trust by fucking other guys behind his back, a far worse infraction then hiding money for a rainy day.

He entered the bedroom, "Okay, you have every right to be mad. And what you said is true; you do make more money than me. So I have no right to do what I did. And I'm so sorry; I hope you can forgive me."

She turned towards him, "How long have you had this secret account?"

He shrugged, "A couple years, but I just put a few bucks aside every month for emergencies."

"Well, how much you got in there?"

He looked down and blurted out, Six thousand, four hundred and twenty seven dollars."

Her shoulders slumped down, "My God, Leonard, do you know what I could do with that kind of money?"