Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 18-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He attacked her sweaty body from an unusual angle and he scraped against her belly from below. He continued to slide in deeper and he scraped against her G-spot. He saw her fist the sheets and she pushed back as she tried to take more. His cock send wave after wave of pleasure through her body and she shook repeatedly. Her entire body stiffened as she started cumming on his cock.

Her legs began to weaken and give way. She rolled her head and looked back at him through heavy lidded eyes, "Please, please Sheldon, cum, cum with me. I need to feel you fill me up."

Sheldon wanted to make it last and he slowed and he heard her let out a low moan, frustrated that he didn't fill her and made her orgasm weaken and slip away. He pulled out and he heard her gasp every time he did this. He did it over and over again.

She wanted to cum again and she tried to flip over but he refused to allow this. She looked back again, "Please, please let me cum." She saw a glint of satisfaction on his face and it pissed her off.

He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I wanna watch you touch yourself Amy." He waited and she didn't move. He whispered again, "Do it now, show me how you do it to yourself."

Amy's hand drifted down and she stiffened when he grabbed her hand and placed it over her dripping cunt. He guided her fingers and planted it directly over her clit. She took over and began working her fingers on her clit. She continued without his help as her fingers frantically worked over her own clit. She circled it and worked it harder and faster.

Sheldon leaned over her again and whispered to her, "Now Amy, cum for me!" He captured one of her earlobes in his teeth and tugged on it.

That was all it took and Amy exploded and came hard. He pulled her hard against him and as her cunt continued to spasm and cum hard, he drove back into her hand send his cock balls deep in her slimy cunt. He released her earlobe and bit the tender flesh of her neck as he pumped in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. He followed her to the mattress when she fell, unable to kneel any longer and he drove in and out of her and he suddenly stiffened and started cumming.

Amy let out a scream as he scraped her cervix, the pain mixed with the pleasure sent her over the top again and she shook and quivered as her entire body began to convulse. She couldn't control her body as they body came and continued cumming until they were totally spent. Amy blacked out for a moment and when she came too, Sheldon was beside her. He gathered her up in his arms and drew her to him and he hugged her lovingly until she relaxed and hugged him back.

He swept her dark hair from her face, neck and shoulders and kissed her lightly, "Sorry for losing control Amy, but I was so excited from hearing those two in the bedroom and then seeing them out in the rain. It got to me and I wanted that and knew I couldn't. I lost control and took it out on you."

She hugged him and kissed him lovingly and smiled up at him, "Anytime you wanna lose control like that, come and see me, I'm more than willing to be the recipient of your sexual fervor!"

Penny and Leonard knocked on the bedroom door and entered without waiting. They were dripping wet and shivering. Leonard spoke up, "Way to go you two. We could hear you from outside, nice to see the two of you smiling and happy. We're gonna take a hot shower and head to bed. Have a good night!"

One more story left in season 9.