Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared down at her chest, "My favorite part is your shower scene."

She took a deep breath, "Been hearing that a lot today."

While she was signing her head shot, he pulled up the scene on his phone, I even have a screen grab on my phone."

He showed her his phone and she chuckled, Yep, there they are, in all their glory.

Another nerd came to the table, "Hello."

He smiled down at her, "Hi, I like your movies."

She smiled back at him, "Thank you."

I saw both of them."

"I assume we're still talking about the movies, but after today, who knows."

He pulled his phone out of his pocket, "You think I could get a picture of us?"

She chuckled, "Oh, sure."

"And, could you be giving me a kiss?"

Leonard blurted out, "No she cannot--What is wrong with you people?"

She tried calming him down, "Leonard, it's okay!"

"No, no, no, it's not okay."

The customer looked at Leonard, "Who are you?"

"I'm her husband!"

He looked from Penny and back to Leonard and chuckled, "No you're not!"

Leonard was getting pissed, "I am!"

Penny nodded, "Yeah, he really is." She held up her hand to show him the ring.

He looked at them both again, "Nooooooooooo!" He stood there and looked at her photo, "How did you get her to go out with you?"

"Well, she moved in across the hall."

Penny jumped in, "And he started to slowly wear me down."

Leonard scoffed, "Like a river carves a canyon."

Penny added, "Yeah, except the river kept showing me his Pokemon cards."

Another guy came up and looked to his friend, "Ready to go?"

"Hang on, this guy's telling me how he got the "Serial Ape-ist" girl to marry him."

He looked at Leonard, "This guy? But he's wearing a change maker."

Penny chuckled and in a sexy voice replied, "I think it's hot!"

Leonard chuckled, "That's right; I'm her change-daddy!" He went into a long speech on how he got Penny to fall in love with him and marry him. At the end he was giddy, "That is how a short, asthmatic scientist landed a stone cold fox."

He had five nerds sitting on the floor listening to his story, while Penny sat there fuming. She looked extremely sexy; her long blonde hair flowing all about her shoulders and down to her unencumbered tits. They sat there opened mouthed and just stared at her and groaned out, "Whoa!"

Albert, the one with a mustache and beard spoke up, "I didn't know you could propose to the same person so many times.

Leonard felt six feet tall, "The third time, I did it in sky writing, but she never looked up."

She chuckled, "I my defense, we were in a parked car and I was giving him head, so which would any of you want more! You know, once I proposed to him."

Leonard chuckled, "Yeah, I said no."

The second guy an overweight redhead names Brian stared up at him, "Why?"

He shrugged, "Wanted to make her work for it."

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah, that's gonna cost you later."

Brian spoke up, "Hang on; is she just into you because you're rich?"

Leonard replied in a very high voice, "She makes more money than I do!

Albert threw up his hands, "Who are you?"

Leonard leaned over to Penny, "Penny, here is your chance. Before you are five guys and I'll close up shop and while I'm doing that, if you'd like, you can take one, two or even all five of them up to our suite. You are so into nerds, here is your chance to get them out of your system."

Her jaw dropped and stood. She threw her arms around him and gave him a kiss that fogged up his glasses. She came around the table, "Listen you guys, I know you all loved seeing me in the shower scene. How would you like to go up to our suite and see me reenact the scene in the flesh?" They all hopped up and she felt like the Pied Piper, leading the nerds out of Comic-Con.

They all got into the elevator and she looked at them all, "Okay, what are your names? I know Albert and Brian"

The skinny one said he was Carl, The young one, who just turned eighteen said he was Doug and the sexiest one came closer and replied, "You can call me Ed."

She giggled, "I can't believe it, I'm going to have sex with the first five guys of the alphabet, A, B, C, D, and E. Now let's keep it toned down, at least until Leonard gets here. He loves to watch and I'm sure he'd be upset if he missed the good stuff."

They piled into the large suite and were astonished on the sure size of their surroundings. Ed came up to her, "You must make a lot of money to get a place like this."

She shrugged, "Comic-Con put us up in it, and it was complementary."

He stepped closer to her, "So tell me Penny, how hot is that little pussy of yours?"

Penny chuckled, "I was hoping you would help me with that. Just to let you know it is very wet and I wouldn't mind having you check it out."

She took a seat on the sofa and she was joined by Ed. The other four guys sat on the floor nearby and looked on. They all knew Ed, even though he was a nerd to, he was sorta their mentor.

Ed closed the space between them and gently urged her hair away from her neck and shoulder and leaning in, he started kissing the exposed flesh on her neck. His hands were already on the move; one snaked around her as the other ran up and down her bare arm.

Penny let out a sigh and let him have his way with her. After all of the attention she received downstairs, she was wet, not from Ed, but seeing all of the screen-savers with her nude body in the shower. Goosebumps covered half of her body as Ed's hand cupped her cheek. She turned towards him and their lips met. Before long she was accepting his tongue into her mouth as she danced along his, reeling in the feeling of four more guys watching her.

Ed was on the move as his hand worked rapidly at the buttons on her loose fitting blouse and before long it was completely open, exposing her large, firm breast to Ed and her attentive audience before her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and guided his hand down to her large, gorgeous orbs of flesh. She could really feel her pussy throbbing. She couldn't wait to be naked before all of them.

The four other guys were letting out moans and groans as Ed pushed the twin mounds together and he managed to suck on both huge, stiff nipples at the same time.

Penny arched her back, feeding more of her flesh in-between his lips. She spun around and after kicking off her shoes, she climbed up and sat on his lap. She leaned back and was now lying flat on her back. She turned to the other four guys and giggled, "How come I'm the only one with half of my clothes off, strip guys, because once Ed has finished, I'm not gonna wait long for the pinch-hitter to come to the plate."

Leonard came into the suite and watched as the four guys bumped into one another as they threw off their clothes. He came over and planted a hot kiss on Penny's lips. He gently swiped her long blonde hair off her breasts and saw they were already wet from Ed's saliva, "I see you started without me, naughty woman!" He moved aside and took a seat nearby in one of the large overstuffed chair. He opened a bottle of wine and poured himself a large glass and another for Penny when she needed it. He saw the guys looking at him, "Listen guys, she's all yours, just no rough stuff, light slapping on the butt is okay, not nothing degrading, after all, she is my wife."

They all agreed and looked back to Ed. He had stripped while they listened to Leonard. He slid back to Penny and reaching up, he looked his fingers in the waistband of her black stretch pants and he smiled when he saw her lift her ass, helping him remove the last article of clothing from her body. He chuckled, "Nice, no panties, no wonder you were already wet." He tossed the pants to the guys and they inhaled her crotch area and again there were a bunch of moans heard.

Ed ran his hands up her strong legs and he grinned up at her as she released a long, quiet moan. He got a gasp from her when his hands drifted over her thick, glistening cuntlips. He licked his lips as he located her clit and saw her eyes close as he began petting it lightly.

Penny arched her back as he slipped two fingers into her and slowly slid them in and out, coating them enough to return to her clit and as he concentrated on it. He rubbed it gently at first, but picked up the pace.

Penny clutched at his arm and she arched her back and let out a growl, "Oh yeah Ed, just like that. I needed a quick orgasm to get things rolling."

She continued to grind her clit against his active fingers, right through her orgasm and beyond. She suddenly got very sensitive and sprung to a sitting position and pushed his hand away, "Slowdown Ed, we have all evening and you don't want me worn out before you and your friends all have a chance at me."

There was a round of applause from the rest of the group and Brian, the overweight redheaded guy stood up over her.

Penny immediately noticed he had a red patch of hair above his slender, but very long cock. She looked up at him and he was grinning down at her, "It seems like you enjoyed that Penny, but I bet I can top it, would you mind having a go with me?"

Penny turned her head, sending a wave of blonde hair over her shoulder, "Wanna give Brian a shot, Ed?"

He shrugged, "Not at all, we're all good friends and love sharing; especially someone as gorgeous as you are, Penny."

He got up and Penny reached out for Brian as she swung her ass on the sofa and sat upright. She saw the ten eyes on her body and it made her ever hotter. She looked to Leonard and she giggled when he raised his wine glass to toast her. She leaned back and waited to see what Brian had in store for her. She had a soft spot for him, seeing he was overweight and a nerd. She just wanted to hug him. She let out a gasp when she saw him slip to his knees and push her legs apart. She spread them wide in anticipation of what he was about to do. She enjoyed Ed's fingers, but next to a thick, hard cock, a tongue was second best.

In a deep voice, something changed from the meek voice he had earlier, "Hold on Penny, your sweet, wet pussy is in for a treat today. I'm known as the king of pussy eating."

Leonard bellowed out, "Oh no you're not, I'm the King Of Foreplay, just ask Penny."

She shrugged, "He is Brian; you have your work cut-out for you."

He chuckled, "We'll see, we may need a lick-off before the evening is through." He dropped down and attacked her clit and he flattened his tongue and ran the rough portion of his tongue up and down several times, teasing her aching clit.

Penny was in heaven and she just leaned back and enjoyed it. She looked to Leonard and mouthed the words, "I LOVE YOU!"

Ed was still sitting beside her ready to assist if needed. Suddenly Doug the slender dark haired Italian was sitting beside her on the other side. Doug turned her face towards him and his mouth descended on hers. At the same time, Ed got back into the action and resumed playing with her tits. His mouth moved from one stiff nipple and back to the other one.

Penny was over-the-moon, she kissed Doug back, offering him, her tongue as their lips moved and twisted in a heated, passionate kiss.

Brian below was licking and sucking her pussy. She was having nearly every erotic zone in her body being stimulated at the same time. She tore her mouth from Doug as she arched her back and came again, a second sweet orgasm rushed through her naked body. She screamed out and Brian pulled back, thinking he had done something wrong. He looked to Leonard and Leonard motioned to get back there and feast on her more. He held her steady as the unexpected climax overtook her before she even knew it was upon her.

Al and Carl got up off the floor and pulled Ed and Doug from either side of her, "It's our turn, give us a chance at this lovely superstar."

She giggled as they switched places. She loved how Brian licked her pussy, he was right, he did have a magical tongue, but when Doug left her side, he pushed Brian aside, "Let me at that juicy pussy, don't be a hog, Brian."

Like twin babies ready for their feeding, Al and Carl attacked her tits. Each drew a stiff nub between their lips.

Penny liked Al, he was black and with a full beard and mustache, it tickled her breast and she gazed down and saw he was large, very large for even a black man. Carl on the other tit was barely dry behind the ears, he heard he just turned eighteen and she wanted to baby him. All thought of that slipped away as Doug's hands slid up her slick thighs and pushed them even further apart. Her ass was on the edge of the cushion and she released a grunt when she felt his tongue, then his finger slip into her asshole.

Penny threw her head back and shivered as she felt him slip fingers into both of her holes and his tongue attacked her stiff button. She squeezed her eyes shut as another wave coursed through her body.

Al and Carl were running their hands all over Penny's lush curves and she would have to give Leonard something extra special for an evening like this.

Penny opened her eyes and saw both Ed and Brian standing over her. They had their cocks in hand and were stroking them as they kept their eyes focused on her tits and pussy. Ed stepped closer and grabbed her by the wrist, "Enough of you getting pleasured, time for you to reciprocate, Penny."

She grinned up at him and nodded. She slipped to her knees and wrapped both hands around his sizeable cock. She parted her lips and releasing him; she tipped her head back and licked at it. She stared up at him with those wild green eyes, "Come on Ed, fuck my face, do it hard, make me dirty!" She allowed him to fuck her face and with each thrust, he went deeper and deeper until his balls were slapping against her chin.

Brian wanted in the action and he climbed up onto the sofa behind Penny and he reached around and began playing gently with her pussy again. He was addicted to it. He chuckled when she shifted her legs, parting them wider, giving him easier access to it.

Al and Carl returned to their spots on either side of her and once again, the two of them were sucking and tweaking her large, heavy tits. Doug stood beside Ed and reaching out, grabbed one of Penny's hands and guided it to his cock.

Penny tightened her grip on his cock and as she sucked on Ed, she stroked Doug's cock. She was drooling all over Ed's cock and just thought that before long she's be sucking and fucking all five of them. She knew she was the luckiest wife on the face of the earth. She tore her mouth from Ed's cock and screamed out, "Oh yeah, Brian stroke me, finger me harder!" Her third climax of the evening shook her lush body and she still hadn't been fucked yet.

Just as her orgasm overtook her lush body, she was pulled by the hips upward and before she could react, Brian the nerdy redhead; sat behind her and guided her spasming pussy directly down onto his slender but long shaft. Her fat lips clung to his cock as she immediately bathed his cock in her creamy juices. She felt his swollen nuts pressing against her ass and she knew he was completely buried in her pussy. He began driving his cock in and out of her at a furious pace. Her entire body trembled as he pushed her hard against the other guys. After the incredible blow-job she gave him earlier, he wasn't going to last long.

Ed pulled his cock from Penny's mouth just in time and he began bathing her face with his creamy cum. The other guys chuckled as they watched Penny try and lick up all he shot on her pretty face. Just seeing this turned them on even more and they were all frantic to get a shot at her.

Brian pulled his long slender cock out of her pussy as Al lay down in front of her and Doug and Ed lowered her shaking body down onto his huge black cock.

Penny immediately began riding him hard, even though he was huge, her pussy was now wet enough for almost anything, Carl had her moved towards him and gripping her stringy blonde hair, she closed her lips around his fat cock.

Doug moved behind her and he grabbed hold of her gorgeous ass. He swiped his thick cock up and down her juicy crack and growled out, I hope you're ready for this, I know you can do it, Leonard told me you love having your ass fucked. I'm nice and wet from the intense blow job you gave me earlier."

Penny slowed her riding of Al, but was getting a little impatient; she wanted his fat cock on her ass. She was distracted as Carl clutched at her chin and shoved his cock deep into her mouth. She gagged slightly, having him thrust into her without warning. He pulled back slightly when she gagged again and returned to fucking her face when she took a deep breath and looking up at him, she nodded.

Down below, Al held her seeded firmly on his thick black cock. The head of Doug's cock slowly entered her ass. He stopped briefly when he felt her tighten her ass muscles. She was unable to protest as Carl's cock slid in and out of her mouth and throat repeatedly.

She concentrated on Al's cock in her pussy and Carl's cock in her mouth and it made her ass muscles relax just enough to allow Doug's cock to sink deeper in to her asshole. She loved how it felt especially when he began moving. Doug eased his cock in and out of her puckered hole going deeper with each thrust. She now had what she wanted, she was air-tight, all three of her holes were filled and with Carl's cock deep in her throat, she WAS air tight. Her tongue managed to poke at his swollen nuts and she wanted more of their cum.

All of a sudden Doug screamed out, "Oh fuck Penny, your ass is so hot and tight, I'm not gonna last much longer. Oh fuck here it cums, I'm gonna fill that gorgeous ass of yours with my creamy load!" He slammed balls deep in her and his cock reared up and began pumping his creamy, hot cum deep in her bowels. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back against him. When he did this, she was drawn off of Al's huge black cock. He spun her around and planted her on the carpeted floor on her hands and knees. With his cock still pulsating in her tight asshole, his hands ran all over her body. He mauled her tits; he fingered her pussy, and attacked her clit.

Penny screamed out being torn from both Al and Carl's cock, but the way Doug tortured her clit, it sent her over the top as she experienced her fourth climax of the evening. While she was still in the thoroughs of orgasm, Doug began lowering her to her back, but was stopped by Brian, the nerdy redhead.

Brian was sitting on the sofa, his legs were parted and his cock was pointed straight up towards the ceiling. Penny stared at it and she licked her lips. He chuckled and instructed Doug to guide her to him. Penny went without being told and she straddled his chubby legs and sank down on his slender, long shaft.

Al, who was left abandoned when Doug pulled her off his cock, crawled over to the side of the sofa and guided his cunt cream covered cock into her mouth.

Penny loved sucking on a cock covered in her own juices and she immediately began licking and sucking on the slime covered black shaft. She soon got into a steady rhythm as she sucked on Al and rode Brian. She glanced to the side and couldn't image ever fucking a guy like Brian, he was the epitome of a nerd, but here she was riding his cock and loving every second of it. She suddenly stiffened when she felt Carl climb up onto the sofa behind her. She knew he wanted her ass. She knew it was well lubricated from what Doug deposited there earlier, but she was wrong.

Carl shocked the shit out of her when she felt him press forward and slide his cock along Brian's and it entered her pussy.

She let out a guttural groan, she had two cocks in her pussy the weekend of their orgy in Big Bear and she knew she wouldn't last long. She was on the verge of her fifth orgasm as her pussy was stretched wide open to accommodate the second cock. She felt Carl's fingers begin to trace her fat cuntlips and when he closed around her supercharged clit, she exploded, coating both cocks buried deep in her tight cunt.