Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling her cunt go into spasms and coat their cock, within seconds of her cumming, first Brian filled her pussy and then Carl did too.

Her cunt was like a swamp, hot, wet and sticky as Carl stumbled back, sending his last rope of cum all over her gorgeous pink ass cheek.

AL pulled his saliva covered cock from her mouth and fell off the side of the sofa, "My turn, fucking Doug pulled her off my cock before I got a chance to shoot my load in her pussy."

Penny rolled off of Brian, a river of cum began running out of her pussy. She flopped back on the cushion and looked over and saw Leonard. He was naked and his fist was covered in his sweet, creamy cum. She licked her lips and saw him fisting his stiff cock. She wondered how many times he already came, but was forced to look away as Al spread her slick thighs apart and climbing aboard, drive his huge black cock into her pussy with one, swift move. He was buried balls deep in her sloppy pussy.

Al turned her face away from Leonard and his lips captured hers. His tongue danced in and out of her mouth and she met his with the same urgency. They fucked as if auditioning for a porn movie. The other four nerds and Leonard watched in awe as the huge black cock caused Penny's cunt to make lewd sucking and squishy sounds as he fucked her so hard and fast, the cum still buried in her began foaming out around her slick cuntlips. They were peaking at the same time and as Penny clawed at his strong biceps, the two of them came at almost the exact same time, giving Penny her sixth climax and it wasn't over yet.

Ed was raring to go again and he urged Al to get off of her and before Penny could protest, he too was balls deep in her steamy, cum filled pussy.

Penny was just a receptacle for their jism. She was too tired and too satisfied to protest and one after another, they climbed aboard and left their load in her pussy. She lost count on how many more times she came, but she was utterly exhausted as Doug and Ed took their second turn on the exhausted movie star of Serial Ape-ist 2.

The five guys were sprawled out on the other sofa and on the floor. Leonard left the room and returned with a few warm washcloths. Brian worked on the upper portion of her body, while Leonard gently washed and scooted out copious amounts of cum that continued to trickle out of her pussy and asshole.

Carl and Ed were soon missing and they returned and were smiling when they stood over Leonard. Carl whispered in his ear and Leonard looked up at him and nodded.

Penny was sure they were about to begin again, but she was exhausted, in heaven, but too tired to go again. The two men got her to a sitting position and lifting her in their arms, they carried her to the large bathroom.

A huge smile crossed her face as she stared at the large tub. It was overflowing with bubbles and a trail of hot steam escaped the tub. The both took one step into the tub and gently lowered her to the soothing, hot water. They both planted a gentle, soft kiss on her forehead and stepping out, let her settle back down into the water.

They dried off and rejoined the other guys. Al, Brian and Doug were already dressed and as they waited for Ed and Carl to dress, Leonard offered them refreshments. They all refused and Al came over to him, "Your wife is one hell of a woman, if she was mine, I'd never share her."

Leonard chuckled, "When you love someone as much as I do, you want her happy and I knew this would be something she would never forget. Thank you, one and all, but I think I better get in there and make sure she doesn't fall asleep and drown."

They all thanked Leonard and made their escape. Leonard found her lying back, drifting in and out of sleep. He stripped off his clothes and joined her and after she was totally devoid of any other the nerd's semen, he guided her out of the tub, dried her off and led her to the turned down bed where she fell asleep, a smile on her face and with the knowledge she had the night of her life.

They returned home and Penny had a completely new outlook on life and loved Leonard even more. She was tempted to tell him about Bert but decided to let it go, at least for now.

A couple days later Amy was doing a "Fun with Flags" with Sheldon and after finishing, they decided to go to dinner. Amy was putting away the camera and turned to him, "It's almost dinner time, you in the food for anything?"

"You know we could get Thai food near your apartment and then drop in and check on the progress.

She tried to change the subject and finally succeeded.

The following day, Sheldon was troubled and asked the guys if they knew what she was keeping from him.

Leonard finally broke down and told him Amy's apartment was already repaired, but lied to him to keep living together.

He was proud and sad; proud because she wanted to live with him, but sad because she lied.

At the same time, Howard told Leonard about Penny's secret. She was slowly removing all the nerd merchandise from his bedroom, but he didn't believe them.

Leonard rushed to his bedroom as soon as he got home and found out Howard was telling the truth. They were both upset now because their ladies kept things from them.

That same evening Penny and Amy returned from picking up carry-out food. Penny already knew about Amy's apartment, but wanted to see how far she would take it. As they headed up the stairs Penny asked Amy, "So, what's the deal with your apartment? Why is it talking so long?"

Amy scrambled lying to Penny, "Uh, it was a drywall problem."

"Oh, no, what happened?"

"Well, the drywall got wet and you do not want wet drywall, because when drywall gets wet it's really more...

Penny finished for her, "Wet wall?"

They continued up the stairs and Amy dug the hole deeper and deeper, "Or damp wall, just as bad."

Penny nodded, "Mmmm, so why don't they just get more drywall?"

"Well, they went to get some, but the woman at the wall store...said it was going on sale and they should wait because the savings of the--"

Penny cut her off, "Okay, are you done? Bernadette told me your apartment's ready."

Amy let out a sigh, "I was done at wet wall but you wouldn't let it go."

They stopped at the landing, "Is Sheldon really believing all this crap"

"Well, he started to question it, but then I fake sneezed on him and he ran to take a shower. Please don't say anything. I feel terrible about this."

"Oh, don't worry, I won't." They headed up the last flight of stairs and Penny chuckled, "The woman at the wall store?"

Amy blurted out, "Let it go!"

Leonard and Sheldon thought about how to catch them both and after they arrived, they went back and forth and finally the jig was up and they confessed to both things.

Amy and Sheldon finally decided to continue living together and Leonard realized the whole bedroom was all him and agreed to let her redecorate,

That evening, Amy crawled into bed with Sheldon and turned to him, "You know this is the first night we are actually living together as a couple without a valid reason other than wanting to live together."

He turned to her, "Yeah, that is correct, so what are you proposing"

She snuggled closer to him, "Well we could have coitus to seal the deal."

He nodded, "I believe that is acceptable." He leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips.

She kissed him back and before long they were both naked on the bed. Sheldon rolled her onto her back and closed his lips around her right breast while he tweaked the other one. He set to work on Amy's nipples each one he paid special attention to for several minutes.

Amy couldn't keep from moaning and she loved it when Sheldon played with them.

Sheldon moved downward, licking around her belly button, nibbling at her ample hips until he came to her freshly waxed mound. He stuck out his tongue, reveling in her wetness. Once he had those tight lips slick with his saliva, he dove in for even more, like a man who finally found the nectar he's been searching for. His nose scraped against her stiff button, teasing it till she was moaning even louder.

Amy wrapped her right leg around Sheldon's left shoulder and pulled his head tighter to her pussy. "Don't stop, Sheldon, just like that, perfect!"

Sheldon knew what he was doing, especially after those lessons in Kansas.

Amy was thrashing around as he kept it just, just like she requested and she exploded, sending a river of her slick juices all over his lips and tongue.

Sheldon slowly released her pussy and kissed his way back up her trembling body. Just when he was poised over her, he felt Amy's hand snaked down and wrapped her fingers around his shaft. "Now Sheldon; put your rock hard penis in my vagina and really give it to me."

He snickered, "Who else would I give it too? As you wish Amy, here it comes." He kissed her deeply as he felt her line the large head at the entrance to her weeping pussy. Slowly Sheldon eased himself inside Amy, keeping his eyes locked on hers, looking for any signs of discomfort. He released a loud grunt when he felt Amy flexing her cunt muscles, milking his cock. "Oh you are a vixen Amy Farrah Fowler, I hope I don't lose it too soon, if you keep doing what you are, I just may."

She chuckled, "We wouldn't want that going of too soon, we have a lot of energy to release."

Sheldon used every trick in the book he learned from Penny, Beverly and all of the women from Fox News, but he couldn't make her cum first. He switched up speed and angles of attack. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer, especially the way she kept on flexing her cunt muscles.

Amy didn't want Sheldon to know she already experienced two tiny orgasms, but wanted this to last. She had no idea when their next bout would be.

Sheldon pulled out of her and rolled her over, "Get on your knees for me, Amy." He knew this way was a sure way to get her off. He thrust into her with more powerful, more energetic thrusts. He was scraping against her G-spot and no matter how she tried; she was unable to hold back any longer. She clutched at his cock, unable to keep it relaxed and it was all it took.

Sheldon collapsed against Amy and began pumping his hot cum deep into her sucking pussy.

Amy loved feeling his weight on her and as she felt him cumming, it triggered her explosive orgasm. She drew what little cum he had left in his balls and it fill her to overflowing.

He rolled off of her and drew her to his body, "Mmmm, that was a nice way to seal our living together, wouldn't you say so Amy?"

"Mmmm, it sure was, but I'm thinking as a couple living together now, we need to keep doing this to keep the spark glowing."

He groaned out, "Oh, I guess you're right, but for now, go to sleep. Do you think I'll miss my old bedroom?"

She chuckled, "Listen, with me here, what is to miss?"

He shrugged and fell asleep.

With Sheldon and Amy now living together in Penny's old apartment, and with Penny getting the okay to redecorate their bedroom, they decided to turn Sheldon's old bedroom into a sex dungeon.

Penny wanted to show her appreciation to Leonard and purchased a large "X" with chains and handcuffed Leonard to it.

She was wearing black, fishnet stockings, and a tight red and black corset. She had her hair down and had a thick, black dog collar around her neck.

Leonard had a leather strapping vest on and black, ass-less chaps.

Sheldon woke up from his deep sleep and heard loud music coming from his old apartment; he snuck over there and heard it coming from his old room. He peaked in and watched as Penny was on her knees. She was sucking on Leonard's cock like it was the last thing she'd ever get to suck on. She knew he was close to cumming. She stood up and turning with her back to Leonard, she bent over at the waist. She reached back and parted the seam on her corset. She pushed back and felt Leonard's cock enter her. She gripped onto the saddle in front of her and leaning over, began pushing back.

Leonard's thick cock entered her and he was unable to hold her seeing he was still chained up. He had to allow her to push back and forth and before long, Penny was on the verge of an orgasm.

She stood up and slipped off his cock. She unbuckled him and handed him the cuff, "Do me, please, Leonard, chain me up."

He did as she asked and with her ankles and wrists chained to the cross, she was at his mercy. He had her off the ground and grabbing the top portion of the large "X" he twirled it around until her body was perfectly inverted. His thick stiff cock was directly poised at her brightly painted lips. He pushed forward and watched in awe as he sank his entire length into her mouth.

"Mmmm, once again Leonard, I love tasting myself on your cock, now no gentle crap, fuck me the way those nerds did in Van Nuys did!"

He did as requested. Her long blonde hair brushed against his knees and calves as he thrust his cock in and out of her wide-opened mouth. He reached up and finding the seam on her corset, he pulled it apart and dove in and began sucking wildly at her juicy cunt. He was bound and determined to make her squirt. He had her exactly where he wanted and needed her. He unhooked her corset straps and her large tits spilled free. He mauled them as he continued to eat and finger her pussy. He fucked her mouth, sending his cock into her throat with each and every thrust. He worked a couple fingers into her pussy and two in her ass. He had her on the edge and stopped. He spun her around and shoved his cock back into her pussy. He fucked her until he was on the brink of an orgasm. He pulled out and once again spun her around. He did this over and over again and he was eating her lush folds, shoving his fingers in and petting her g-spot.

Penny pulled hard on the chains and screamed out, "Oh yes, yes, thank you Leonard, thank you for letting me finally cum." She came alright, she came so hard, she squirted all over his face, down her belly and coating her tits.

He ran his tongue from her pussy, down her belly and sucking wildly at her tits. He stood up again and forced his cock into her mouth. He fucked her mouth the same way he fucked her pussy and he started to cum. her pulled out of her and bathed her face, neck and tits with his load. He came so hard, he nearly fainted. He clung to the "X" and after regaining his strength. He spun the X around and unchained her wrists and finally her ankles. He caught her as her worn-out, totally limp body clung to him and cuddled with him on the floor until they finally regained their strength to get up and go take a shower.

They pushed back past Sheldon and Leonard chuckled, "Best idea we ever had for your bedroom."

Sheldon stood there in awe, his cock on hand and he raced back to his new apartment and woke up Amy and gave her what she wanted again and again.

The following day Sheldon visited Amy in her lab. They were combining their DNA cells to make a superior human. Sheldon as always was being a baby about pain and cringed when she took a tiny sample of his DNA from his arm.

That evening Raj was in his lab watching the monitors and he suddenly thought he was a wobble. He took a closer look, "Yes, that's definitely a gravitational wobble."

Suddenly the cleaning lady came to clean the room. She stopped, "Uh, sorry, I could come back."

He spun in his chair, "Oh, no, it's okay. I just found a wobble."

She stared at him, "Oh, do I need a mop?"

He stood up and approached her, "It's a gravitational wobble. It could be a sign of an extra-solar planet that may contain life and someday be named after me."

She nodded, "Oh, well, if it has life, maybe it already has a name, huh?"

"Yeah, but it's probably difficult to pronounce."

She turned back to him, "What is your name?"

He replied, "Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali."

She smiled, "You think it would be more difficult than that?"

He chuckled, "Good point, and you are?"

"Oh, uh, Issabella Maria Concepcion (Maria Canals-Barrera)."

He nodded, "Oh, well, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too; you know, I have to say, based on the candy wrappers and the bags of junk food I see in this trash, I thought the person working here was 10 years old."

Raj scoffed, "Oh, please, show me a 10-year-old who knows to dip Tootsie Rolls in Nutella."

"Bueno, um, I'm just going to empty your wastepaper basket and then I'll get out if your way."

He reached for the basket, "Oh, please, allow me." He dumped the basket and smiled, "That's a lot of empty calories."

She smiled at him, "Thank You!"

He nodded, "You're welcome!"

They stood there staring at each other having an awkward moment. She hurried past him, "Okay, uh, okay, I have to go. Good luck with your, um, space exploration."

"Thank you, good luck with your... future endeavors."

Back in Amy's lab, Sheldon was driving Amy crazy. She was looking at their cell slide, "Did it work? Are they brain cells yet?"

She was getting upset, "If you give me a minute, I'll tell you."

He pushed her stool out of the way, "Oh, just let me look." He looked into the microscope, "Oh, my goodness. I see quivering black lines, those must be neurons. Oh, they're so thick and beautiful."

She scoffed, "Those are your eyelashes, asshole; now get the fuck out of the way!" She looked into the microscope and adjusted the lens, "Well, Sheldon, I see astrocytes. Our combined skin cells are now a primitive neural network."

He clutched his chest, "I have such a profound sense of creation. It's like when I hatched sea monkeys, except that this is from my DNA, so this is like me-monkeys."

Amy rolled her eyes, "These cells come from both of us."

He got closer, "Hey, when can we start running tests on it?"

She grinned up at him, "No reason we can't start right now."

He was hopping around, super excited, "What stimulus should we introduce it to first? Light, sound, temperature, oh, oh! Let's expose it to images of me and you, and see who it likes better."

She threw up her hands, "Sheldon, this is a rudimentary collection of neurons. It's remarkable, but it's still limited in what it can do."

The next day, Raj decided to help Issabella with her cleaning chores. She was mopping the bathroom floor, while Raj was using a toilet bowl brush on the commode.

He scrubbed it and called out, "This is fun. I've never cleaned a toilet before."

She continued to mop, "You're kidding."

"No, I grew up with a house full of servants and now I have a cleaning lady, who is a lovely woman who I have great respect for." He knew he stuck his foot in his mouth.

She rolled her eyes and smiled, "It's okay, you're allowed to have a cleaning lady."

He stood up, "So, forgive me, forgive me for being nosey, but is there a wedding ring under those pretty rubber gloves?"

She wrung out her mop, "Oh, no, not for many years."

He nodded, "Oh, so you are unencumbered?"

She scrubbed the floor, "Just me and my son. He's studying to be a lawyer at UCLA."

"That's wonderful, a lawyer, my sister is a lawyer. Look at that, we have something in common."

"Yeah, I guess we do."

"Maybe there are other things we have in common. Like, come dinnertime, do you enjoy eating food?"

She stopped and stared at him, "Ay, Rajesh! I think you're very sweet, but..." She let out a long sigh, "I work two jobs, and I don't have time for dating."

He nodded, "Yeah, sure, I understand, yeah, I'm very busy too."

She took a step towards him, "Oh, please, don't take it personal, I think you're a very nice man."

He perked up, "I think you're very nice as well.

She finished mopping, "Thank you for helping me, good night, Rajesh."

He removed his rubber gloves, "Uh, good night."

Back at Amy's lab their results were off the charts. Amy was giddy, "Aren't you happy you participated in this experiment?"