Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny cleared her throat, "Okay Amy turn and face me."

Amy did as she was told and she let out a gasp when she saw Penny sitting with both heels on the edge of the sofa and her legs were spread wide. She licked her lips as she watched Penny reach up and release her long blonde hair. Amy's eyes were ablaze as she took in the lush body before her.

Penny looked over at Leonard and chuckled, "You look a little uncomfortable there Leonard. Why don't you get out of your clothes? I wanna see you naked while I have Amy get down here and lick my pussy. Stroke your cock while she eats me, but don't cum, I have a lot more than that for you to do to the two of us."

In a flash Leonard was stripping and getting back into the chair, he watched as Amy sank to her knees.

Amy let out a gasp as Penny wet her finger in her own pussy and ran it along the swollen lips of Amy's mouth. Her lips parted and her tongue licked at the cream that clung to Penny's fingers. She sucked on it and waited as Penny did this several times.

Penny looked over at Leonard and gave him a wink, "Why don't you get Amy out of that bra. I wouldn't mind playing with those large tits of hers while she licks my pussy."

Leonard leaned in and with the flick of his fingers, the bra went slack and it was tossed aside. He watched as Amy's hands ran down the insides of Penny's widespread thighs. She kept moving them until her reached Penny's thick lipped pussy.

Amy's fingers gently parted those large glistening lips, while her thumb moved upward and grazed her blood red clit. Amy was mesmerized by Penny's pussy and she slipped a long finger inside her juicy hole. She was amazed how tight, wet and hot it felt and knew Leonard was a lucky man to feast on this pussy whenever he wished and shoved his fat cock in it too. She added a second finger and slowly began finger-fucking Penny's slippery cunt.

Penny's head rolled around on the top of the sofa cushion., Her hands came down and clutched at Amy's long brown hair, "Oh yeah Amy, lick it, finger it, it feels amazing!" Through half-opened eyelids she looked over to Leonard and giggled, "You better not let that go off Leonard, we have a lot in store for it soon enough."

Amy was feasting on Penny's snatch now. She drew her large stiff clit between her lips and sucking lightly, she swirled her tongue around the stiff bud. She knew she was doing what Penny liked when she heard her let out a loud guttural groan. She kept sucking on that clit, as if it was a tiny cock. She shoved a third finger deep into Penny's clutching hole. She looked upward, past Penny's large swaying tits and saw her mouth gaping open as she drew in as much air into her lungs as possible. She saw Penny's eyes open and she smiled over at Leonard.

She chuckled, "Okay Leonard, I think it's time to give Amy a little relief. Why don't you get down on your knees, slip off her tiny panties and fuck her while she eats my pretty pussy."

Amy shivered at the thought of getting a little relief. She was as hot as a firecracker and she couldn't wait to feel a cock in her. After all the crap Sheldon had been pulling the past thirty-six hours, she was in dire need of a cock, it didn't matter who's it was as long it was buried deep in her pussy. She felt Leonard behind her and felt him drawing her panties off. She raised one knee at a time to help him rid her of them.

Leonard's hands were on her hips as he positioned himself behind her. He smiled as he watched her wiggle her hips in anticipation of being fucked. He grabbed his cock and slid the head along the length of her slit. He rubbed it on her clit and then slipped the head in and stopped, just to tease her. He winked at Penny who was watching her man fuck her bestie.

He pulled out of her and heard her groan in disapproval. He again rubbed his slick covered cock on her clit and lining it up with her freshly waxed pussy, he pushed in slowly, he went in, inch by inch until his balls were pressed hard against her quivering ass cheeks. He pulled back quickly and shoved back in just as fast. He heard her let out a hiss as he reached up and guided her face back to his pretty bride's slick pussy.

Leonard began fucking the lush pussy of his best-friend's girlfriend slowly at first. He watched as she licked and sucked and fingered his wife's lush cunt. He felt her underused pussy clutch at his cock and release it. He looked down and suddenly had the urge and he reared back and planted a stinging slap on one of her large butt cheeks.

Amy's head reared back, but she was stopped when Penny grabbed hold of her head and forced it back to her trembling pussy. Penny growled out, "Who told you to stop licking my pussy? Don't you just love the way Leonard fucks? Can you feel the large veins and bumps sliding along the slick walls of your pussy, Amy? Keep licking me, don't stop, just a little more and I'm gonna paint your pretty face with my slimy juices, Amy!"

Hearing his wife say that was driving him close to the edge; he wanted to last longer as he grabbed Amy's hips and picked up the pace. The entire living room was filled with the sounds of moans and groans. He slammed harder into Amy and his wet flesh slapped against her butt, filling the air with those sounds too. His balls slapped over and over again against her aching clit and Amy was quickly reaching the point where her climax was upon her.

Penny clawed at Amy's head and she arched her hips off the sofa and she began painting Amy's lips, tongue and fingers with her rich, milky cream.

When Leonard saw his wife in the thoroughs of an orgasm, he picked up the pace and as he felt Amy's cunt began creaming all over his cock, he came too. He added his hot jism deep in her sucking pussy. He tightened his grip on her lush hips and pumped rope after rope of his hot cum deep in her pussy.

Amy felt him shooting in her overheated cunt and it heightened her orgasm and it flew off the charts. She slumped against Penny and she felt Penny's thighs part and release her.

Penny raked her fingers through Amy's damp hair and looking down at her she pulled up upward. Their lips met in a passionate kiss and when she pulled away, he motioned with her chin to Amy, "Crawl over there and lick the cum left on my husband's cock. Seeing you were the cause of it, clean him up."

Amy did as she was told. She licked at his balls and up the shaft. She closed her lips around the head and sucked hard. She pulled her mouth from his cock and looked to Penny.

Penny shook her head, "Don't swallow, Amy. Come over here and share that slimy cum with me."

Amy crawled over to Penny and they met in a heated kiss and they swapped the cum Amy collected from Leonard's cock. She pulled away and smiled up at Penny. She dipped her finger in her own pussy and pulling out a palm full of cum, she fed that to Penny too.

Amy eventually pulled away and staggered over to the kitchen for three bottles of ice cold water. She handed both Leonard and Penny a bottle and sat naked beside Leonard, who was now beside Penny. She giggled, "I never thought I'd be in your apartment, fucking the two of you while Sheldon was in bed across the hall."

Penny chuckled, "You've come a long way, Amy, but still have a lot to learn." She took her cold bottle of water and ran it around both of her dark red nipples, "Just watch Amy, this drives Leonard insane." She giggled, "Look, his cock is already getting hard again, works every time!" Penny motioned to Amy, "Go sit in the chair over there. I want you to throw your legs over the arms and masturbate for me."

Amy was a little shy at first, but when she saw Penny doing the same thing; she really got into it. She raised one of her large tits to her lips and sucked on her stiff nipple. She shoved a finger and then a second into her cum filled hole and she finger-fucked herself. The sounds her cunt was making excited both Penny and Leonard.

Penny scooted to the other side of the sofa and as she watched Amy, she did the same and Leonard joined in too. The three of them were stroking and fingering themselves, each looking at one another as they pleasured themselves. Penny dropped her feet to the floor and slipped onto her knees. She crawled over to Amy and she leaned in and kissed Amy full on the lips. They were clutching at one another as their tongue dueled back and forth. Penny tore her mouth from Amy's and as she began nipping and licking at her flesh. She felt Amy's hands caressing her back. She moved to Amy's stiff nipples and sucked on one and then the other. She circled each one before releasing them and began moving downward. She reached Amy's cum filled pussy and looked over at Leonard. She scoffed, "Couldn't keep your hands off your cock; could you Leonard? Why don't you come over here and let Amy suck on it again, while I eat her pussy. I wanna see you shoot your cum into her sucking mouth."

He was up and kneeling on the arm of the overstuffed chair. He gripped her now stringy hair and guided her opened mouth to his once again stiff cock. He threw his head back as he watched and felt her mouth suck hard on his shaft. He saw how her cheeks hallowed out over and over again as she sucked and released, sucked and released. He watched her pull her mouth from his cock and threw her head back. She growled out as Penny captured her clit and shoved three fingers in her pussy and a thumb up her ass.

Penny looked up at Leonard and Amy, "I want you to fill her mouth with your cum, husband of mine." She stared at Amy, "Don't you dare swallow it; I want you to share it with me. I knew you needed some action tonight, but I want my just payment." She resumed licking and fingering Amy, she was bound and determined to get her off and get her off quickly.

Amy sucked on Leonard's cock at the same furious pace she was having her clit and cunthole licked and sucked. She was clawing at his ass cheeks and she wanted his jism. She shoved a finger up his ass and she was rewarded with the cream she wanted and needed. Her cheeks ballooned out to the point of nearly overflowing. She didn't dare swallow and her nostrils flared as she drew in as much air into her lungs as possible. What made it even harder was when she stared to cum. She felt every cell in her body suddenly become electrified and she opened her mouth to breath and a tiny trickle of Leonard's cum dripped down her chin. Her head fell back and she had the urge to gargle when suddenly Penny was hovering over her.

Penny stared into Amy's dark eyes and grinned at her. She whispered, "Kiss me, Amy. I want to taste my husband's cum." She locked lips with Amy and as Amy's lips parted, she shared the cum she collected in her mouth with Penny. They swapped his load back and forth and Penny pulled back and licked the cum dripping down Amy's chin and the couple drops that landed on her heaving tits. She smacked her lips, "Mmmm, very tasty, but I still love it better directly from the source."

Leonard who was on the other sofa now, watching the two women kiss. He got to his feet and grabbed them both by the hand, "What do you say we take this to the bedroom and see what develops?"

They did and after Amy and Penny showered together, they joined a slumbering Leonard and they both woke him up to a duel blowjob. It started another round of sucking and fucking and didn't end until they were all too exhausted to go any further.

Penny curled up alongside Leonard and giggled, "You'll have to get that song and dance routine down pat from Sheldon, it really seemed to turn both Amy and I on."