Big Bang Theory Season 11 Ep. 11-16

Story Info
Amy & Penny swap partners, Raj beds two admirers.
14.5k words
4.56
11.7k
9
1

Part 104 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Halley and Amy's birthday were coming up and being on the same day, Howard didn't wanna do anything special, because she was only one, Bernadette was still on bed rest and Howard was just too lazy to do anything for her.

Raj usually planned their parties, but he was still upset with Howard for constantly belittling him.

Sheldon wanted to give Amy a "Little House on the Prairie" themed birthday celebration and wanted it to be factually authentic.

It ended up Howard was having a party for Halley; Bernadette was forcing him to do it. He eventually apologized to Raj and Raj did all the work to make the party a success.

As for Sheldon and the Little House on the Prairie birthday theme, he cooked food according to how they did it in the 19th century. They both got extremely sick and ended up postposing their coitus for a later date. Seeing they had just done it after their postponed wedding at city hall, they figured coitus on her birthday was no longer something special.

The next week Amy and Sheldon were trying to decide who they should pick as Best Man and Maid of Honor. They didn't wanna hurt anyone's feelings, so they decided to give them tasks and tests and rated them to allow science pick their wedding party.

When they all got together and found out they were all given the same tests and tasks, they figured it out that they were being tested. They stormed out of Amy and Sheldon's apartment telling them they were not interested in being in their stupid wedding party.

Sheldon came to his senses and apologized to all of the men and after listening to what Leonard had to say, Sheldon asked him to be his Best Man.

Leonard returned home and told Penny and she agreed he should be best man.

He agreed and tried to reason with her, "You know, Amy is your best friend. I'm sure she'll come to her senses and pick you."

She rolled her eyes, "Okay, she's not my best friend, we're not 12. If she wants Bernadette to be her maid of honor, I really don't care."

He opened a bottle of water and looked to her, "Sounds like you care."

"No, I mean, it's just annoying. You know, we talk every day. We see each other all the time. She's always there for me, and basically..." She turned and threw up her hands, "Oh, my God, Amy's my best friend."

Leonard stared at her, "You okay?"

She got pissed, "No, my best friend didn't ask me to be her maid of honor. I'm pissed!" She stormed over to see Amy, she threw open the door, "Look, I know this is your wedding, and you can do whatever you want, but if you think anyone but me is gonna be your maid of honor, then you're an idiot because you are my best friend."

Amy raced across the room and threw her arms around Penny and yelled out, "BESTIE!"

The following week Raj came over and handed out newspapers. His planetarium seminar was written-up, saying it was the thing to see this weekend.

Amy talked up her work with Howard and Leonard did the same about his work with Bert. Sheldon was upset because there was nothing he could brag about, he felt like a failure. He decided he had to focus on what he had to tackle next and in doing so, kicked Amy out of their apartment so he could focus. She went over to Leonard and Penny's to stay while Sheldon concentrated on his next project.

While Amy stayed over with Leonard and Penny, Amy got along rather well with Leonard. They had a spelling bee contest and the following day they did fun experiments they used to perform at old science fairs. The only issues were in doing all of his, it alienated Penny, and she felt left out.

Penny volunteered to go pick-up dinner. That way she could avoid being left out and allowed Leonard and Amy to continue to bond. She came back with a pizza, but just as she was about to enter the apartment she heard Leonard and Amy going on about math equations and stopped. She turned and went to visit Sheldon instead. She knocked three times saying, "Sheldon, Sheldon, Sheldon."

He opened the door and replied, "It's annoying when you do it."

She ignored him and entered, "I brought pizza."

He went on and on about all of the useless projects he was trying to solve, none were very appealing.

Leonard and Amy were doing an experiment with Popsicle sticks and she asked him several questions about being married. Their conversation was getting more and more intimate and before long, they were on the sofa making out like two long, lost lovers.

Leonard started out slowly, kissing her softly as first, one hand on her knee while his other hand was running through her silky brown hair. His kisses grew more passionate and his hand moved higher on her leg. He pulled back and pulling at her arm he pulled her off the sofa, "Come on Amy, I wanna have you on the kitchen counter as an appetizer to the main course."

She followed him willingly, never getting her birthday coitus; she was ripe for a good old fashioned fuck session. She allowed him to help her to flop down on the countertop.

Leonard stood before her. Placing his hands on her knees, he pushed her skirt upward as his hands ran higher and higher. He let out a tiny moan when he noticed she was wearing one of her lacy panties from Victoria Secret. His finger traced across the gusset of her panties and saw how wet they already were. He smiled when he saw how she arched her hips and he took the opportunity to draw them off her meaty legs and tossed them aside. He looked and saw her totally bare pussy and traced the glistening lips with his fingertips. They were quickly coated in her juices, "So wet for me, I can't wait to taste you." He hooked his arms around her thighs to keep her from closing them. Leonard's mouth closed around her entire pussy, he sucked and tasted exactly what he was hoping to do. He lapped at it and moaned how sweet she tasted.

Amy rose up on her elbows and looked down as she watched him feast on her snatch. She released a loud gasp when she saw him add two fingers to her hole as his tongue flicked out and she closed her eyes when his lips closed around her clit and sucked hard. Her eyes shot open when she felt his fingers leave her pussy and pressed gently against her puckered hole. She fell back to the counter when she felt them slide in. She squirmed, but didn't have enough energy to get away; she wasn't really trying, but thought she should at least try. She unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked the front closure on her bra. She palmed her tits as she felt her orgasm building.

Leonard used his other hand and used his fingers to slip back into her pussy. He fucked her both holes and when he released her clit he blew on it lightly and whispered to her, "I'm gonna make you cum so hard, you're gonna beg me to stop." Leonard returned to sucking on her ripe button and he increased the depth and speed of fingering her asshole.

Amy rolled her head from side to side, her mouth gaped open and she released a loud grunt as she started to cum. She bucked wildly on the counter and Leonard had to tighten his grip. The last thing he needed was for her to fall off and hurt herself. After she calmed down from her orgasm, she grabbed hold of his arms and urged him upward.

Leonard wanted to stay where he was, but figured he could use a tiny break. He left a trail of her juices from his lips and chin along her heaving belly and between her swaying tits. He rolled his tongue around her stiff nipples, but released them and planted his lips on hers.

Amy returned the kiss and rained kisses all over his face and neck. She was gasping for air as she groaned out, "My God Leonard, you are a foreplay God, just like Penny told me. That was unfuckingbelievable. What are you gonna do for your encore?"

He kissed her hand and his hand drew her blouse and bra off, "Oh I think I can come up with something, are you game?" Just then the two of them heard a loud scream come from Amy and Sheldon's apartment.

Leonard ran into his bedroom and picked up his robe, slipping it on; he grabbed one of Penny's robes and hurried out to the kitchen. He helped Amy off the counter and slipped Penny's robe on her.

As they headed out the door Amy stopped, "Do you think it's wise to go over there dressed like this?"

Leonard stopped in the doorway, he swept her hair from her shoulder and kissed her lightly on the lips, "I think what we're gonna see will cancel out the way we look, trust me, I'm right."

Back in the other apartment, Sheldon was boring Penny with ideas to try and solve, while Penny stuffed her face with pizza. She looked to him, "You know what's blowing my mind? Somebody thought about putting cheese in this crust."

He continued rambling, "I just wish I could find something that excites me."

She stared back at him, "You do understand that crust doesn't normally come with cheese in it?" She put her pizza down, "Okay, all right, look! What got you excited about dark matter in the first place?"

He turned and scooted closer, "Well, I left string theory, which I've been working on for a long time, and everyone was talking about how cool dark matter was, and I thought, "Well, sure, I'll give hat a whirl."

She scooted even closer to him, "So it's your rebound science?"

He didn't understand, "What's that?"

"Well, not the science you spend the rest of your life with, but the one you use to make yourself feel pretty again."

"Well, if I'm being honest, I never forgot about string theory. I mean, it's remarkable. It's the closest we've come to a theory of everything, something even Einstein couldn't figure out."

"Well, if he couldn't figure it out, maybe it's just wrong."

He shook his head, "But it's so elegant. I mean, look, string theory posits that the fundamental particles we see in three dimensions are actually strings embedded in multidimensional space-time."

She stared at what he was drawing, "Interesting! So that would mean; that... Can't do this by myself, buddy." She stood up, took his by the hand and led him to the bedroom. Maybe you need some mind-blowing sex to clear your mind and allow you to start fresh with a clean whiteboard."

He closed and locked the door behind him, "I'm getting what you mean, come on Penny, let's frolic around till something comes to mind."

She crossed her arms and threw off her black, form-fitting top. Her curly blonde hair tumbled free around her bare breasts.

Sheldon stepped closer to her and he reached out and wrapped one arm tightly around her waist and kissed her deeply. He knew this could work and if it didn't, well it was a good way to eliminate a lot of his frustrations, about the wedding, his work and Amy's constant badgering about having sex.

He pulled her so tight; her toes barely touched the floor. She ran her hands up his back and into his hair. When he set her back down in her feet and pulled back from the kiss he gave her, he had a sly smile on his lips. "I wonder if Leonard and Amy are having coitus in your apartment."

Penny bit her lip, "Why would you bring up something like that right now?" She ignored his question and giggled, "I wanna see if you can make me scream. That way we can see if they respond or just continue doing their silly experiments."

Sheldon laughed and sudden realized what she said, "You mean they're doing experiments and you didn't tell me?" He took a step to leave and see if they needed assistance. He stopped and turned back to her, "Got ya! Don't you worry Penny; I'll do my utmost to make you scream." He spun her around and made her face the bed, "I wonder if you could calculate the number of men and women you had coitus with on this bed? Now lean over and grab hold of the edge of the bed."

She did as she was instructed; she shivered when she felt his hands traveled down her spine and down across the swell of her gorgeous ass. She parted her legs wider as she felt his hands there.

Sheldon ran them back up and with his hands on her bare belly. He moved them upward until he cupped her large, firm tits. He caressed and tugged at the stiff nipples. He squeezed them harder and he heard her let out a tiny squeal. He leaned over her, "Not loud enough Penny, you have to be more vocal for them to hear." He released her tits and ran his hands down her sleek body. Finding the snap and zipper; he opened her jeans and peeled them off her lush body. He pushed them downward, taking her panties with them.

Penny kicked off her shoes and raised and lowered her feet several times until she managed to slip her pants and panties off.

He moved back slightly and stared at her gorgeous naked body, "My lord Penny, you are one lovely looking lady." He traced his finger from the base of her spine; down between her tight ass cheeks and finding her thick, juicy cuntlips, he slipped his two fingers in and sank them into her already moist, tight hole.

Penny bit her lip again and pushed back and felt his huge cock, still hidden by his pants. She twisted around and kissed him hard, shoving her tongue deep into his mouth. She broke the kiss and sank to her knees. Her nimble fingers worked quickly and before long, she had him naked from the waist down. She grabbed hold of his stiff cock and stroked it several times in her large, Nebraska man-hands. She leaned forward and enveloped his shaft between her lips. She popped them off, a trail of saliva already coating his shaft. She stared up at him with those dark green eyes. She licked her slick lips, "Mmmm, this is gonna get messy Sheldon, I really needed this, especially after hearing Amy and Leonard going on and on about science. She licked him up and down, tasting his entire length. She stroked him hard and her tongue got into the action. She flicked the tip over and over again and as she did this, she bobbed up and down. She continued to leave a trail of saliva as she increased the pace and sucked harder. She lapped away at the shaft; she pushed his balls up against his shaft and sucked on them. She coated them with her spit and sucked it back it. Her chin was covered in her saliva and it dripped down to her swaying tits. She bobbed up and down, her tongue never slowing and she was moaning and groaning constantly.

Sheldon was in heaven. He watched as she made love to his cock. He ran his fingers though her hair, making sure to keep it out of the way so she could have free-rein on his cock. He gripped her face and took over. He began fucking her face, shoving his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. He loved the gagging sounds and the gurgling sounds coming from her throat. He managed to get his entire cock in her mouth and watched as her tongue danced out and flicked at his nuts over and over again.

He had enough, he wanted it to last forever, but had much more pressing things to try and do. He released her head and she came off his cock, gasping for air. He pulled her to her feet and planted her ass on the edge of the bed. He fell to his knees and grabbing her lush thighs, he planted them firmly on his shoulders. He dove in and immediately began licking and sucking in her thick labia. He forced two fingers into her pussy and pulling them out, shoved his tongue in place of his fingers. He shoved his two slick fingers up her asshole and he felt her shiver and suddenly his mouth was flooded with her juices.

Penny's slick thighs crushed his skull as she came hard and fast. She fell back to the bed and humped his face and allowed him to finger-fuck her ass even deeper. She let out a gasp when she felt his spread her ass cheeks and then felt his tongue darting in and out of her puckered hole.

Sheldon resumed licking and stabbing at her juicy hole now that she had finished with her quick orgasm. He moved from one hole to the other and back again. He released her legs and slid her back a few inches and standing he grabbed hold of her legs and pushed them back until her knees were alongside her head. He growled out, "Take hold of your legs and don't let go, if you do, we'll begin again, understand?"

She licked her lips and nodded, "Yes, yes I understand Sheldon, I won't let go."

He gripped his cock and slid it up and down her slick cuntlips. He easily found her fuck-hole and shoving forward, he sank halfway into her slick cunt. He had a grin on his face as he watched her eyes shoot wide open and she let out a high pitched squeal. He sank deeper and deeper and soon had his balls resting on her ass cheeks. He began fucking her with long, slow strokes. He reached down and shoved two fingers in her ass. He added a third and began fucking both holes at the same pace. He shook his head, "Seems like I can't make you scream loud enough for them to hear, I'll have to try something else." Before she could react, he slipped his cum coated cock from her pussy, pulled his fingers from her ass and savagely shoved his cock into her puckered hole.

Penny arched her back and screamed out. It echoed throughout the apartment complex and could have woken the dead. She tried to push back and escape, but he reached down and held her legs in place. With her asshole pointing towards the ceiling he rose up on his tiptoes and drove downward, sending more and more of his cock into her ass. He leaned over and kissed her hard and he found her responding, kissing him back and meeting his vicious thrusts with ones of her own. "Come on Sheldon, you wanted my ass, you got it, now fuck it. I wanna feel you shoot your hot cum in me, let it go, give it to me you fucking bastard!"

He was sweating like a pig, but he was spurred on by her nasty mouth. He kissed her hard, cutting her words off and as he mauled her tits, he fucked her ass harder and faster. He tore his mouth from hers, rose up and thrust his hips inward one more time. He left it there and began pumping a massive load deep in her ass. He fell against her as he continued to flex his hips, pumping rope after rope of cum in her gorgeous ass.

Penny came just as he swelled up and began filling her ass with his creamy load. She rolled him off of her and a stream of his semen flowed out of her gaping asshole. She reached down and caught it in her hand and as she raised it to her mouth, she stopped when she heard a round of applause.

Amy and Leonard, Amy in Penny's robe and Leonard in his own were standing in the bedroom doorway both with huge smiles on their faces.

Leonard chuckled, "Looks like the two of you were finding a new project for Sheldon to study, huh?"

Amy giggled, "We ran out of science projects and found one to experiment with too. Seems like we all came out okay." She turned to Leonard, "Wanna go back across the hall and see if we can find another to try?"

Penny grabbed her clothes and headed for the bathroom to freshen up and after coming out, she found Sheldon standing once again before the whiteboard and looking at it she said, "So it's sort of like a guitar string, but instead of making an actual sound, each vibration is a different particle."

His jaw dropped, "Precisely and when you express it in 11 dimensions, Einstein's relatively equations pop out. Does that sound like a coincidence?"

She shook her head and tried to repair her messy, just fucked hair, "It does not."

He nodded, "Yep, that's what I think."

She adjusted her pants; she still felt a little of his cum leaking from her ass, "So, did we do it? Did we just solve string theory?"

He dropped his arms, "Oh! I appreciate your enthusiasm, but this is not the sort of thing we can figure out in a night. People have been stuck on this for decades."

She sat up, "What, decades, really? It's a string, how hard can it be? It's straight, it's in a loop, it gets knotted up with other strings."

He rolled his eyes, "Well, actually there are no knots in anything greater than four dimensions." He suddenly stuttered, "UNLESS, we get around that by considering them as sheets. You know, topologically speaking, that has a lot of interesting possibilities."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers