Big Bang Theory Season 11 Ep. 11-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just hearing the reserved brunette spitting out such foul language, he lost it and gave her exactly what she wanted. He needed it even more and as she milked his cock, he lost it and began pumping blast after blast of his creamy cum deep in her pussy. He felt dizzy, he came so hard. He was in dire need of this and he hugged Amy more out of thankfulness, than of desire.

The two of them were plastered to one another for a few minutes and slowly Howard softened and slipped from her channel.

Amy quickly gathered up her clothes and hurried to the nearby ladies room to clean up. Howard was grinning from ear to ear; he felt ten pounds lighter and was now raring to work diligently on Amy's project.

Penny arrived at Bernie's and called out, "Bernie, I'm here to keep you company. Howard has to help Amy with her experiment."

"I'm up here, come on up."

Penny hopped up on the bed and unzipped her hoodie. Her cropped top showed her flat belly and Bernie let out a groan. "What's the matter Bernie?" She pointed to her belly, "That flat belly is pissing me off you bitch!"

Penny chuckled, "Oh, thank you, so what do you wanna do?" Bernie licked her lips, "You know, Howard and I did it twice last night. I'm extremely horny and I read if a woman is past her due date, sex sometimes brings on contractions."

Penny sat up and shook her head, "Well first of all, ewwww! Sex twice in one night with Howard; you have to be desperate? On the other hand, does having sex with another girl count?"

Bernie threw up her hands, "Who knows, but right now, I'll try anything."

Penny wanted to savor this, she was in dire need of some sex and even sex with an overdue pregnant woman looked mighty good right now. She flopped down beside Bernadette and reaching out, took her glasses off, "I don't think you're gonna need these for the foreseeable future." She leaned in and planted a soft kiss on Bernie's cherry red lips. Penny slipped her tongue into Bernie's mouth, she felt Bernie melt against her and slipped lower on the bed, Penny drove her tongue in deep, playing with Bernie's and Bernie responded. Penny had a tiny grin on her lips when she heard Bernie release a tiny moan while Penny sucked hard on her tongue. Her hands traveled down the front of Bernie's flannel nightgown, plucking away at the buttons as she moved southward.

Bernie was breathing heavily as she looked down at the silky hair sliding along her bare flesh as Penny parted the nightgown. She gently combed her fingers through Penny's long silky hair, "It's been a long time since anybody's kissed me like that."

Penny moved back up and planted several butterfly kisses on Bernie's cheek, down along her jawline and further downward to her neck. She loved how Bernie's milky white skin pinked up from her excitement. She rose up and stared at the tiny blonde, her belly was bloated with the baby expected at any moment. She was naked except for a pair of cotton panties and the nightgown that was still around her shoulders, but open for Penny to gaze upon her lush, naked body. She placed her hand gently on her rounded belly and felt the baby move under her hand. She drifted lower and smiled from Bernie's reaction.

Bernie's eyes fluttered shut as she arched her back and ground her moist pussy against Penny's hand. She opened her eyes when she felt Penny's hand leave her overheated pussy. She stared up at Penny with those bright blue eyes. She licked her lips as she watched Penny strip off her own clothes and her eyes took in the gorgeous, toned body before her. She bit her lower lip, "I've seen you naked countless times Penny, but I still can't get over how beautiful you look."

Penny grinned down at her, "Thank you Bernadette, a girl never grows tired of hearing that, even from a pregnant woman about to pop." Her eyes traveled up and down Bernadette's plump body, "Except for your puffy oversized ankles and that large bump where your waistline used to be, you are one extremely gorgeous woman yourself. Once you lose the baby inside of you, I have no doubt you'll be back to your luscious figure once again." She placed her hands on her belly and caressed the baby bump. Her hands ran upward and enveloped her two large milk-filled breasts. She used her thumbs to roll Bernie's thick, fat nipples around and around. She squeezed a little too hard and a couple drops of milk oozed out. She leaned in and lapped up the warm milk and closed her lips around one fat nipple. She sucked lightly, not wanting more milk, but wanting Bernie to enjoy the sensation of having them sucked upon.

Bernie's hands were once again in Penny's long blonde hair and she closed her eyes and released a tiny moan when Penny's lips found the sensitive flesh just below her earlobe. Bernie's eyes popped back open when suddenly Penny released her neck and knelt up. She reached back and pulled at one of the pillows and placed it under her head. She wanted to watch what Penny was about to do. Her pulse began to race as she watched Penny settled down between her outstretched legs.

Penny ran her hands over Bernie's legs, sliding up over her thighs, as she leaned closer. She allowed her breath to envelope Bernie's pussy. Her tongue darted out and ran it up the entire length of her pussy. She stopped briefly and pushed the thought that a baby's head would soon be popping out of this spot. She licked Bernie softly at first. Her tongue brushed against the puffy lips, she didn't wanna have her water break and drench her that would be the worst thing ever. She teased her lips apart. She tasted Bernie's exquisite juices; she had the sweetest tasting pussy she had ever eaten. She clutched at Bernie hips allowing her tongue to sink deeper into Bernie's hole. She savored all of the slime that oozed out of Bernie's juicy pussy.

Bernie was gasping for air and for the first time in a few days, she forgot all about the large bump hiding Penny's head from view. She managed to reach around and clutched at Penny's head, and pushed her face harder to her quivering pussy. "Oh Penny, how did you know this is exactly what I needed?"

Penny ignored her as she leaned back slightly and planted several wet, slimy kisses on Bernie's trembling thighs. She pushed them further apart before returning to munch some more. She buried her tongue as deep as she could into Bernie's juicy hole. She was rewarded with yet another dose of her sweet tasting cream.

Bernie felt her breath escaping her lungs as she felt Penny's tongue reenter her pussy, slowly at first and her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt Penny's tongue pick up the pace; she was so close. She knew Penny was good, but she felt Penny tongue fucking her, just like a slimy wet cock. A tremor raced through her body, and Bernie slid her hands up and cupped her milk-filled tits. She turned one upward and she released a groan as she sucked on her own milky tit.

Penny looked up, but all she saw was Bernie's belly, she lapped away, "Oh God, Bernie, I love the way you taste."

Bernie released her tit and clutched at Penny's head and crushed her mouth to her spasming pussy. She exploded and arched her back, "Oh yes, yes Penny, lick me, lick me harder. Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

Penny pulled her tongue out of Bernie's pussy and attacked her clit. She sucked on it lightly and increased the pressure as she sucked harder. She was rewarded with another dose of her sweet cream.

Bernie was moaning constantly as her orgasm grew stronger and she screamed out, "What the fuck are you doing to me? It feels like I'm about to deliver!"

Penny licked, sucked and used her fingers to increase her pleasure and she was curling her finger around and stroked Bernie's g-spot. She usually used her forearm across her subject's belly to hold her still, but with Bernadette that was impossible. She used both hands to grab hold of Bernie's slick upper thighs to hold her steady. She drank down all she was given and kept up with what Bernie was giving her.

Suddenly Bernie stiffened and fell back as an even stronger orgasm wracked her tiny body. She fell lifelessly to the bed and lay there gasping for air as she allowed the feeling of this orgasm envelope her tiny body.

Penny slowed her licking and sucking, she knew how sensitive Bernie's pussy was now, something a man couldn't imagine. She planted several tiny kisses all over her lower belly, pussy and slick thighs. She slowly rose up and peaked at the smiling face of her friend who gave her a weak smile and closed her eyes. She chuckled, "You have to be the most active woman I've ever had the pleasure of eating. You look so sexy when you cum. I can't wait for the two of us to reprise this after you lose this obstacle."

Bernie giggled, "So now my baby is an obstacle? Why don't you crawl up here and hold me. I'm gonna repay you, but I need a few minutes to regain some of the feeling in my extremities."

Penny crawled up and drew the tiny blonde against her lush curves. She gently caressed Bernie's face, sweeping her messed up hair from her face.

Bernie turned her head and stared at Penny. She grinned at her and sitting up, she rolled over and suddenly was positioned above Penny; her belly pressed against Penny's outstretched legs and dipped her head. Her long wavy golden blonde hair swished back and forth along Penny's legs and teased her.

Just then Leonard came into the bedroom, "Where is everyone?" He stopped dead in his tracks when he stared at Bernie's tight ass facing him, her lush pussy, still wet from Penny's expert licking was staring him in the face, "Oh my God, Bernadette, should you be doing that?"

Penny raised her head and smiled at her husband and giggled, "She's just returning the favor. I made her cum three times and the least she can do is give me one back."

Bernie sat up and stared back at Leonard, "Ah, maybe you can be more productive than Penny. Yeah, she made me cum three times, but I wanted her to coax this baby out of me. Maybe if you get undressed and stuff that big, fat cock in me, you can urge him to come out of hiding." She returned to munching on Penny without waiting for any reply from Leonard.

Leonard didn't hesitate at all, he quickly stripped and seeing his wife naked on her back and the tiny pregnant blonde feasting on her pussy, he was stiff and raring to go without any urging. He climbed up onto the bed and gripping Bernie's hips, he pushed forward and slid easily into her juicy cunt.

Bernie's mouth was locked tightly on Penny's large fleshy lips and sucking them into her mouth, her tongue darted out and began tongue fucking Penny, just the way she did her earlier. She relished the scent of Penny's pussy and she released her fleshy lips and licked up and down, taking long swipes from clit to asshole. She stopped briefly at Penny's starred hole and stiffening her tongue, she pushed forward and felt the tight outer ring of her asshole give way and pushing harder, she dipped her tongue deep into Penny's asshole. She tasted the bitterness of her ass, but feeling Penny shiver and squeal, it spurred her on. She darted in and out, applying a lot of saliva and sank deeper into her ass. She pulled back and growled out as she felt Leonard's cock sink onto her from behind.

Bernie felt the baby kick several times and she knew if this continued, she would be at the hospital soon, pushing the baby out, but for now, she loved having Leonard push his cock into her, causing the baby to duck and weave as he pumped in and out of her quaking pussy.

Penny was watching Bernie and Leonard and it turned her on watching her husband fucking her best friend while she munched on her sopping pussy. She fell back onto the damp sheets and clutched a Bernie's head. She felt an orgasm coming on as Bernie continued to tongue-fuck her ass and felt Bernie shove a couple fingers into her juicy cunt.

Leonard wanted to fuck her harder. Just seeing the pregnant woman eating his wife's pussy made him especially horny, but he didn't want to injure the baby. He slid in and out and as he pushed inward, he felt Bernie push back, taking him deeper.

Bernie tore her face from Penny's asshole and screamed out in her mother-in-law's voice, "Cut the gentle crap Leonard, fuck me, fuck me hard, make this baby get his ass in gear and come out and meet his mommy!"

He growled out and ran his hands down her sweaty body, he cradled her tits in his hands and as he mauled them, he drove in deep and fast. He picked up the pace and he slammed into her, pushing her face harder into Penny's pussy.

There was a voice behind him and he looked back and saw Raj standing there, "What the hell, Leonard, don't you dare hurt my godson!"

Bernie spat out, "Shut the fuck up Raj. He's helping, maybe if you get out of your clothes and join us, I can have this baby and we can really have a party the way we used to before Howie fucked up and made me pregnant." She resumed eating Penny, but switched up, shoving her fingers into Penny's ass and munched down on her slick folds. Her tongue was roaming all over, from sloppy strokes against Penny's clit, to kisses on the smooth skin of her inner thighs. She was so close to cumming again, she wanted it to last and make Leonard make her water break.

Raj was naked and came over to the side of the bed, and Penny wiggled her fingers, urging him to join the three of them on the bed. He climbed up and he released a groan when Penny's lips closed around his shaft and began sucking. He watched in awe as Bernie ate Penny, Leonard fucked her from behind and Penny now sucked him into her mouth, taking him down to the root.

Bernie attacked Penny and as her fingers sank into her pussy and stroked her G-spot, she was rewarded with a gush of her cream and felt her cunt muscles tighten around her fingers.

Penny yanked her mouth off of Raj's cock and threw her head back as she started to cum. She clutched at Bernie's head as she painted her face with her slimy juices.

Bernie wanted and needed more. She was bound and determined to get this baby out, and she flipped her hair over her shoulder, "Leonard, slip out, I wanna try something else."

He was glad; he was on the verge of cumming and pulling out of her, gave him a reprieve. He leaned back and waited.

Bernie slipped out from between Penny's outstretched legs and fell onto her back. She grabbed Leonard and tugged at his arm, "Get your ass over her and get on your back." She watched as he did so, "Now grab your cock and I want it up my ass." She looked to Raj, "You get over her and fill my pussy, one way or another, we're gonna make Michael get out and use the crib instead of my womb."

Leonard grabbed his slimy cock and guided her tight ass over him. He released his cock and grabbing her hips, he slowly lowered her and felt her asshole give way and he slipped into her hot, tight hole. He wrapped his arms around her, just above the large bump and pulled her down to his body. He slid his hands up and clutched at her large milk-filled tits.

Raj came over and pushed at her shaking legs. He grabbed his saliva coated cock and leaning forward, sank into her sloppy pussy. He pushed forward and pulled at her slick thighs.

Bernie was beyond excited and knew this was going to work. She pushed and pulled at the two guys as they forced their cocks in and out of her tiny body. She felt the baby wiggling around and fought back by kicking her, letting her know he wasn't happy. She was beyond thinking about the baby, but now her impending climax was racing to the finish line.

Penny knelt up and wormed her way in-between the Raj and Bernie and she kissed her and took over playing with her tits. She loved watching her husband and Raj fucking her friend and she was a little jealous, she wanted what she was getting, but she pushed that thought aside. She knew they were giving it to her so she could rid her body of her unwilling occupant.

Leonard growled out as he lost it and started cumming. He pumped his hot, creamy load in Bernie's tight ass.

Bernie was there too and feeling Leonard cum in her ass, it triggered an orgasm and she squeezed down on Raj.

Raj kissed Penny as he began pumping his hot semen into Bernie's quaking pussy. He had to fight the urge to collapse against her and injure the baby. He fell back and slipped from her.

Penny took his place and began feasting on Bernie's holes. She sucked at her puckered hole and her pussy, she extracted as much of the cum the two guys pumped into her. She sat up and fed it to Bernie.

Bernie was licking at Penny's face, tasting her own juices from earlier and the cum she was fed. She rolled off of Leonard and looked up at her three friends and giggled, "Someone better call Howard, I owe you three a good time later on, but I'm gonna need to have someone drive me to the hospital, you did it, he's ready to get out and meet his aunt and uncles."

All of the sex worked magic. They call Howard who rushed to the hospital and met Leonard, Raj and Penny. The nurse already took Bernadette to the maternity ward. The three of them left after hearing it may be several hours. They returned to the Wolowitz home to wait. The group fell asleep and later woke up and Raj calls Howard at the hospital.

Howard laughs loudly into the phone, "Bernie had the baby and we named him Michael, I gave in, the baby's head was the size of a cantaloupe, she deserves to name the baby after that delivery."

Coming up episode 17