Big Bang Theory Season 11 Ep. 11-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw up her hands, "See? How long did that take me, like a minute?"

She went back over to her apartment and Leonard and Amy were still in the bedroom fucking like two rabbits. Amy was on her hands and knees and Leonard was behind her fucking her so hard that with each thrust, the bed moved a couple inches.

Amy heard footsteps behind her and arching her back to see who it was, she grinned back at Penny, "OH fuck yeah! Get out of those clothes Penny and climb up here on the bed."

Penny was sedated from her long bout with Sheldon, but seeing Amy, naked and willing to service her; she stripped off her sweater, dropped her pants and kicked away her shoes. She climbed up onto the bed and wiggled from side to side until she was directly beneath Amy.

Amy trailed her tongue up Penny's long silky leg; Amy found the spot she was aching to lick. Amy teased her with feather-like kisses; Amy stroked her best friend's pussy causing Penny to writhe with need.

Penny moved Amy's head directly over her swollen clit; arching her ass off the mattress she pressed her slick folds against Amy's mouth. Amy flicked her tongue against the hard button giving her friend what she loved the best.

Leonard slowed his hips, but continued to slide in and out of Amy's furnace-like cunt. He watched in awe as Amy licked and kissed his wife's fleshy cunt. He stared down and liked that Amy's pussy was devoid of any hair and loved how slick her pussy was. There wasn't any hair to collect the juices that flowed out and it just served to make her slicker. He picked up the pace and was rewarded with a muffled moan as Amy's mouth was crushed against Penny's pussy.

Amy refused to pull back and her mouth was planted firmly at her best friend's cunt. She could taste the after effects of Sheldon's sperm as it still lingered in Penny's asshole.

Penny rocked her hips under the talented tongue of Amy's mouth. She had taught her well and remembered just last week how she ate Amy while Bernadette and Raj looked on. Penny fell back to the mattress as Amy shoved two fingers between Penny's thick cuntlips. They sank in deep and she curled them around until she made contact with Penny's G-spot.

Leonard picked up the pace, slamming in and out of Amy's cunt and was happy he wasn't left hanging. He felt Amy pushing back, urging him to go deeper and pick up the pace. He looked down again and watched as his slimy cock sank into Amy as she lapped and fingered his wife to completion. He was beyond the brink of holding back and he clutched at Amy's lush hips as he began to pump his hot load into his wife's best friend.

Every muscle tensed in Penny's body as her climax sent her over the top. She cried out as the sensation exploded through her like a rocket on the Fourth of July. Panting and spent, Penny fell back to watch the incredible sex happening right before her eyes. In some ways, she liked watching Leonard having sex with other women than having sex alone with him.

Leonard saw how easily Amy made Penny cum and he dug his nails in Amy's hips, He continued to send rope after rope into her fertile womb. He growled out, "Come on Amy, come for me, I wanna see you cum, just like Penny did for Sheldon."

Hearing this make Amy let out a growl and rotating her hips, she threw her head back as Leonard's hand slipped between her cum soaked thighs and began to rub her clit furiously. The steady diddling of her clit took Amy over the top and her body went taut, every muscle in her body tensed up and she came crashing down in a violent release.

Leonard felt Amy's pussy tighten around the last couple spurts he sent into her. He knew she was cumming, mixing their explosive orgasms together, just as Penny and Sheldon did earlier. He collapsed against Amy and she was pushed further between Penny's trembling legs. He managed to raise up high enough to roll onto his side taking Amy with him. The two of them spooned and as he gently caressed her tousled hair, he looked to Penny, "I thought you were bringing us dinner, but instead you're over there fucking his brains out?"

"Yeah, well we were talking about string theory and his mind was cluttered. I wiped his whiteboard clean and afterwards, he was able to think straight again."

Amy chuckled, "Been there."

"Yeah, but it worked I helped him solve string theory. Yeah, turns out the answer's knots."

Leonard chuckled, "That's cute, but you can't have knots in more than four dimensions."

"Mmmm, you can if you consider them sheets. Good night," she rolled over, pulled up the covers and went to sleep.

That weekend after everyone read the paper about the planetarium being the place to go, it was packed and Raj was the star of the show. As always he finished his show with, "I'm Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali, and thank you for taking a walk with me... through the stars."

He got a round of applause and he walked off and waited in the wings. A gorgeous blonde came up to him, "Hey, can I get a picture with you?"

He flashed her a big smile, "Absolutely, and if you post it on social media, I suggest the hashtag "Koothra-poet."

She took a picture with the two of them, "Thank you, the show was great."

He shrugged, "Well, I can't take all the credit. I have pretty good co-stars." He pointed upward, "The stars."

She nodded and gave him a sick smile, "Do you say that to everyone?"

He was smug, "Only to beautiful women; and okay women."

She grinned at him, "Okay."

"Just to clarify, you're the first kind."

She giggled, liking what she heard and gave him a sexy, "Okay! How would you like to go and have a drink with me, that is, if you're finished here?"

He grinned at her, "It's a date."

The next day he bragged about it in the cafeteria with the group. He even showed the guys a picture of the two of them in bed sleeping at 2:30 in the morning. He grinned, "And we're going out tonight again."

That night Raj picked up Nell (Beth Behrs) for dinner and she looked incredible. Her super long blonde hair cascaded down her back in a mass of curls and waves. She was loaded for bear, wearing a bright red wrap-around dress and it showed a good amount of her cleavage. Her super long slender legs were encased in a pair of sheer black stockings and when she walked, the dress parted showing her bare thighs above the tops of them. Her feet were in a pair of matching red, fuck me heels. Her make-up was perfect and her full bee-stung lips matched the bright red of her dress.

Raj's jaw dropped when he saw her and a huge smile cross his lips as she took his arm and they made their way to his car. He opened the door for her and as she stepped in, her dress parted flashing her milky white thighs above the sexy black stockings.

Raj took her to the best restaurant in Pasadena and they had a very enjoyable evening, eating, drinking and laughing throughout.

As they made their way back to her apartment the tension grew and even though they had already slept together, this was an actual date and he knew he had to perform.

Nell closed the door behind them and turned the lock; she ran her hands up his chest and gave him a tender kiss. She pulled away, "I locked the door, I don't want you escaping anytime soon." She took him by the hand and led him directly into her bedroom. Once again she closed the door behind them and locked it too.

Raj was beginning to wonder if she had some weird thing going on, seeing her lock both door made him wonder.

Nell moved over to the lamp and flipped the switch and the mood got instantly romantic, the room was bathed in a low light. She lit a couple candles, turned on some soothing mood music, and turned back to Raj and giggled, "I'm going to need you to sit down in the chair behind you, Raj. After that incredible dinner and everything about it, I believe you deserve a show."

Raj felt the heat in the room soar as he slipped out of his jacket and remove his tie. He took a seat as ordered and he watched with bathed breath.

Nell began to sway before him in time to the music. She slowly turned her back to him and rolling her head around, allowing her long sexy hair to float back and forth to her waist. She loosened the tie on her dress, and she slowly slipped the straps off her shoulders. She turned her head and looked back at him over her bare shoulder and pursing her lips, she threw him a kiss. She had her front hidden from view as she slipped the dress down and caught it in the crook of both her arms. She wasn't wearing a bra, but with her small, pert breasts, she didn't need one.

Nell was still holding the dress up on her arms; she reached up and covered her firm breasts in both hands. She slowly swayed and turned to face Raj. She swayed away from Raj's reach; she lowered her hands and revealed her incredibly firm, full tits.

Raj let out a stifled groan and reached out to touch her, but Nell waved her finger at him. She wanted to tease him some more and see how hot she could get him.

She swayed to the music and rolled her head around causing her hair to float over her shoulders and cover nearly her entire chest. She stopped dancing and slowly lowered her arms and the silky red dress floated to the floor, leaving her naked, except for her tiny panties, those sexy black stocking and her bright red heels.

Raj was breathing heavily through his nose and he licked his parched lips. He had a raging hard-on and had to stop himself from jerking on it.

Nell placed one stocking clad knee on the bed; she parted her legs, giving him a good view of her panty clad pussy. There was a huge wet spot covering the red lace. She reached down and easily skimmed out of them. She spread her legs wider; giving him a view he would never forget. She paused for a moment and then put her other knee up on the bed. She slid her hands along the silky sheets until she was lying there flat on her belly. Her long blonde hair covered half of her body. She turned her head, arched her back and slowly swayed one of her best features at him, her tiny, but very shapely ass at him. She grinned back at him and biting her lower lip, she wiggled a finger at him, "Come on my stargazer, come here and collect your prize for tonight."

Raj stood and now wanted to make her wait, just not too long. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt and did it slowly. He was going to pay her back for taking her sweet ass time, even though he loved the show immensely. He tossed his shirt back on the chair he vacated. He approached the bed and stood over her prone figure. He reached out and gently caressed her tiny foot and it made her jump. It sent an electric bolt through her entire body.

Nell remembered his thick cock from the night before and couldn't wait to have it in her holes, maybe even her tight, tiny ass tonight. She let out a long coo as she felt his fingers trace along from her foot, up her stocking clad leg to her tight rounded ass. She let out a tiny yelp and she shivered even more when Raj planted a stinging quick slap on her perfectly shaped cheek. Her coo turned to a moan when she buried her face in the pillow. She felt his lips leave a trail of hot, wet kisses where he just slapped her. She shifted slightly as she felt him between her legs and she groaned even louder when he parted her legs further apart.

Raj leaned down and rained kisses all along her slender legs and the base of her ass. He closed in closer to her pussy, but shied away from making direct contact with her sweep fragrant cunt. He moved in toward his goal and he felt her tense up and moan even louder when he allowed his tongue to dance across her aching clit. He clutched at her gorgeous ass and he dipped his head down and began taking long, slow laps of her entire pussy

Nell was quickly racing towards an orgasm she anticipated throughout their entire dinner and ever since. Her hands ran through her long blonde locks as she rose up slightly and pushed her weeping pussy tighter to his invading tongue. Her breathing was erratic as her climax was fast approaching and when she felt his tongue dart into her slick home and his thumb rubbing her clit, she came like never before. She buried her face in her pillow and screamed into it. She lay there for several minutes as the orgasm continued to expose every bit of sexual tension that had built up. It shot through her and she continued to tremble as she felt him continue to feast on her juicy cunt.

Raj slowly and gently petted her pussy and pulling back, he savored her sweet tasting juices. He knew Nell was hot, but the way she came, he knew tonight would far exceed all of his expectations.

Nell was ready to repay him for the incredible orgasm he bestowed on her. She hopped off the bed, suddenly rejuvenated. She grabbed hold of him and spun him around and she sank to her knees and before he could react, she quickly undid his pants and yanked them down along with his underwear in one violent movement. His stiff cock sprung free and slapped her on the cheek. Without any hesitation, Nell grabbed his thick cock and pushing it up against his naked belly; she dipped her head and feasted on his swollen nuts. She sucked on them, drawing first one into her mouth and then the other. Her tongue flicked out and stabbed at them, all along, stroking his thick, dark shaft. She released his nuts, now covered in a thick layer of her saliva. She licked upward, along the entire length of his cock from the base to the swollen tip leaking with pre-cum.

Nell popped it into her mouth and holding it there for a moment, she stared up at him with those bright blue eyes. They seemed to twinkle and then turn darker as lust suddenly covered them. She began licking around and around the fat head buried in her mouth. She tried to relax her muscles; she lowered her head, taking more and more of his thick cock into her mouth. Each inch was a struggle, but she was persistent. She managed to get it three-quarters of the way in, before pulling back, gasping for air.

He stared down at her and gently ran his fingers through her long, thick locks, "Don't worry Nell, you're not the first who couldn't take it all and you won't be the last. I've only known a couple women who could take it all."

She licked her swollen lips and shook her head, "No Raj, I know I can do this, it's just mind over matter and I'm up for the challenge. I have never met a cock I couldn't deep throat and I'm not about to let this gorgeous cock of yours change that." Her tongue rolled around and around the thick head, completely drenching it in her saliva. It ran down the shaft and her fist caught it. She took a deep breath and plunged down on it again and this time managed to get it all down her throat except the portion in her fist. She felt her gag reflexes kick in and as she pulled back, she stared up at him and smiled, "It has to be the right angle; I know I can do this."

Raj was getting upset. He wanted to fuck this gorgeous blonde, but knew she was on a mission and wanted her to succeed, not only because it would feel heavenly, but he knew after that, he would have a free rein on that luscious pussy and hopefully her ass too.

Nell released his cock and stood up and grabbing him, she pushed him onto the bed. She crawled up and hovered over him. She wiggled her knees, pushing his legs further apart. She brushed her hair back over her shoulders and lowered her head and opening her mouth, she engulfed his thick cock. She continued to lower her head. Inch by inch his dark shaft disappeared from view and slipped into the tight recesses of her throat.

Raj was breathing heavily as her hair came tumbling down from her shoulders and the light blonde hair against the darkness of his legs and stomach was a sight to see. He saw here bright red lips gobble up his dark shaft and when he saw them pressed against his crinkled sack, he fell back to the bed and closing his eyes, he savored the feeling of her throat muscles, tugging and milking his cock.

Nell was elated, she wasn't going to be denied and she tried smiling, but her lips were stretched to the max around his thick shaft. She tried breathing through her nose and her tongue danced around the sensitive flesh. She had to breathe and slowly raising her head, she released his cock and a river of saliva flowed out of her mouth, drenching his entire shaft, nuts and dripped down between his clenched cheeks.

She wanted a reward and she knew just the prize she wanted. She gripped his slimy cock, crawled up and throwing her leg over his, she lowered her dripping pussy. She guided it into her pussy and felt it find its mark. She released his cock and slowly lowered her body, enjoying every single second and every single inch of his cock as it went deep until her tight ass was planted firmly on his straining thighs. She arched her back, sending her long hair back to dance across his knees and shins. Her entire body was singing as she tightened her cunt muscles around his thick invading cock.

She grinned down at him and began bouncing up and down on his incredible cock letting her firm tits shake slightly from the intense pounding she was giving his cock.

Raj was just there for the enjoyment. He loved watching her reap her reward and he was fine with that. He had his hands on her hips, just holding them, knowing she was directing the movements. He ran his hands along her slender ribs and up to her tight, tiny tits and cupping them, he thumbed her nipples and loved how her bullet shaped tips reacted to his teasing. He wanted to kiss her and releasing one tit, he wrapped his hand around her back and pulled her downward. His lips met hers and the two of them fought for supremacy. Their tongue darted back and forth, sucking on each other's tongue before releasing it and darted back in. His hands ran up her back and he clutched at her long tousled locks. He reveled in its silkiness and how thick it was. He fisted it and pressed him mouth to hers in an even more intense, passionate kiss.

Nell felt his cock begin to jerk and swell. She knew Raj's orgasm wasn't far away. She worked too hard for it all to end soon. Even though she loved being fucked like this, she wanted to prolong this. Reluctantly she climbed off of him. She crawled over beside him on her hands and knees. Her hair flowed all about her lithe body. She looked over at him and giggled, "Your choice Raj, I had my say, now it's your time to choose."

Raj scrambled to his knees and came up behind her. He paused to stare at the incredible sight before him. He caressed her sleek back and his fingers danced across the two mounds of firm flesh. He ran his hands down along her shapely legs and back up to her dripping pussy. He grabbed hold of his cock and swiped it up and down her fleshy, slime covered lips. He pushed forward and as her cunt parted to accept his cock, he felt the heat of her cunt envelope his cock. He loved watching his dark shaft disappear between those two lily white globes of flesh. He felt how tight and wet she was as he sank deeper and deeper. He loved watching his swollen nuts resting on her milky ass cheeks. Once he was fully in her, he didn't waste any time and began thrusting fast and hard in her. He slowed once in a while, to plant a stinging slap on her tight ass.

All of a sudden he stopped and caressed her body from her knees, along her thighs and ass. He ran them along her ribcage to her taut breasts. He caressed her arms and shoulder and swishing her hair aside, he had her turn her face and he planted a soft kiss on her lips.

Nell pulled back and grinned up at him, "I think we've reached halftime. What do you say we take a slight break? I don't know about you, but I could use something cool before we begin again."

He gently caressed her face, tucking her hair behind her ears and thrust his hips one more time before leaning back, allowing his slime covered cock to slip from her overheated pussy. He flopped back on his back and nodded, "Sounds like a plan Nell."