Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 08-10

Story Info
Raj learns Anu's secret & Bernie gets hers twice.
10.8k words
4.42
10.2k
11
2

Part 110 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Raj met with the group before Anu arrived. He wanted a seat for the two of them. He didn't want her sitting on the floor as he always did. They ended up on the sofa chair and the chair beside his. The rest of the group, none wanting to sit on the floor ended up in their partner's lap.

On the way back from Leonard's apartment to take Anu home, she dropped a bomb on his lap. "I think we should have sex!"

Raj was shocked and nearly crashed the car. He recovered and stammered, "I agree, we should have sex, but can I leave my shirt on, I had way too many dumplings."

She giggled, "No, not today, but if we are going to be married, I believe we should make sure we are compatible. How about this weekend? I can get us a room at my hotel." She knew the bombshell she was going to drop in his lap and knew the best way to reveal her circumstances about her extra plumbing.

He chuckled, "We can order a bunch of room service, because I'm not eating anything between now and the weekend."

She chuckled, "Aw, are you worried?"

He scoffed, "I am not worried, if anything, I'm overconfident, edging into smug."

She rolled her eyes, "I'm sure it's gonna be fine."

He began to panic, "Oh, it's gonna be better than fine. Trust me, I've had no complaints."

She smiled back, "That's good to know."

"I've had questions, comments, some constructive criticism, but no complaints.

The next day Raj went to talk to Leonard, "I don't know how else to say this but, um, Anu and I are going to have sex tonight."

Leonard turned to him, "So, is this the first time?"

He nodded slowly and stretched it out, Yeahhhhhhhh!"

"How are you feeling about it?"

"Uh...to be honest, I'm pretty anxious. I mean, this is the women I'm marrying. What if it's no good? Do we break up? Do we sign on for a lifetime of mediocre sex?"

Leonard tried to comfort him, "Don't put so much pressure on it. It's always a little awkward in the beginning. I remember the first time I slept with Penny."

Raj questioned him, "It was bad?"

He chuckled, "It was awesome. I will replay it in my head until the day I die."

Howard was there, "Well, if it helps, I was really nervous my first time with Bernie. Mostly because I was worried my mom would walk in."

Leonard looked to Howard, "Did she?"

He nodded, "Yea—Yeah!"

He wanted another opinion and went over to see Bernadette. Penny was there too and he asked the same question.

Bernie scoffed, "I'll tell you one thing, lock the fucking door!"

Both Bernie and Penny knew Anu's secret and Anu contacted her. She wanted her there to help with the situation and Penny jumped in, "Yeah, Raj, you're gonna be fine. As a matter of fact, to lighten the mood, Anu asked me if I would be there, you know, if either of you needed any advise. Look, she's probably nervous too, that's one of the reasons she wants me there. I can leave after you two get going, so what do you think?"

He was shocked, "I didn't know you two were that intimate, I'm not sure it's a good idea."

Bernadette scoffed, "Oh she's intimate with her, I know first hand and trust me, you'll be happy she'll be there. One other thing, what if you're great and she's bad?"

He rolled his eyes and took another sip of his wine, "How can she be bad?"

Penny chuckled, "Raj women can be bad at sex too. Especially someone like her."

He chuckled, "No, that's silly." Luckily he missed the part about her being different. "Okay, you can be there, but once we get going, please if I usher you out, please leave."

She chuckled, "Oh, I think you'll want me there, especially for the unveiling."

The night arrived and Raj was pacing back and forth. He pulled out his phone and dialed it up, "Hey, Penny, I need your help. I am freaking out."

Penny knew this was gonna happen and he thought he was freaking out now, wait until she undressed. She was already in the elevator on the way up She just finished speaking with Anu and she too was freaking out. For once Penny was the only person not freaking out. When it came to sex, Penny was a semi-pro and she should become a sex therapist., "Okay Raj, I'm almost there, is she there yet?" She knew she wasn't, but didn't wanna give it away.

"No, I got her first, you know, get the lay of the land, sorta. The room is amazing, huge bed."

"Look Raj, sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship. My first time with Leonard was nothing to write home about."

He was shocked, "Really?"

"Yeah, but you know, over time, it got better."

He stood up from the bed as he heard a tapping on the door, "So, practice makes perfect." He opened the door and Penny was standing there.

She scoffed, "Well, practice makes better." She closed the door behind her and stood before him. She was dressed in a very, very short shirt dress. It was unbuttoned a couple buttons and they ran all the way to the hem of the dress.

His phone chimed and he freaked out, "Oh my God, oh my God, she on her way up." He stopped to stare at Penny and he chuckled, "You're naked under that dress, aren't you?"

She giggled, "Why mess with perfection, this way, I can join the action easily if need be. She turned quickly and her long hair that was in a high ponytail slapped Raj in her face.

There was a buzz on the door lock and Anu entered the room. She looked shocked seeing Penny there, "Well, I wasn't expecting you here, are you gonna join in on the festivities?"

Penny chuckled, "Only if I'm needed, I'm gonna take a seat over there in the corner, go ahead you two, entertain me. Just remember have fun." She looked to Raj, "Remember not everyone is the same, just be open-minded."

Anu came over to Raj and took his hand in hers. She took a seat at the foot of the bed, pulling him beside her. She was dressed in a two piece solid black skirt suit. The jacket had a zipper from neckline to hem and it was already drawn down to show a little cleavage. Her long, chocolate brown hair was flowing around her shoulders, resting on her large breasts and was swaying about in thick waves. She grinned at him, her lips were painted a bright red and her dark eyes bore into his.

He quickly hopped up and popped open the champagne that was chilling in the bucket. He poured out three glasses and handed one to Anu and one to Penny. He downed his quickly and refilled his glass. He was calming down and sat beside her. He took her hands in his and raising them to his lips, he kissed them, one at a time and when he reached the large pinky, he sucked it into his mouth.

Anu let out a gasp and throwing her head back, her long hair swished back and forth across the turned down bed. "That is very erotic Raj, nice start." She reached for his vest and with nimble fingers, she got it open and with one swift motion, his jacket and vest were lying crumpled on the floor.

Penny reached down and picking it up she folded it and placed it on the luggage rack by the wall.

Raj reached out and sweeping her gorgeous dark locks from her cheek, he kissed her lightly and their two bodies melted together. Their lips parted and it was easy for Penny to see they were swapping tongues and saliva. Raj's hand found the tab for the zipper just above her straining tits. He tugged at it and drew it downward till it reached the bottom of the track. He swiped it off her shoulders and as it hit the bed, he leaned forward and began feasting at the gentle slope of her neck and shoulder. He captured her earlobe and he tugged at it, producing a tiny moan from Anu's lips.

Penny was sitting there, feeling a little uncomfortable, but knew the fireworks were yet to come, or she would have been gone long already.

Raj leaned back and saw she was wearing a bustier that encased her breasts, belly and down beneath the tight black skirt. He resumed kissing her, attacking her neck and the upper slopes of her large, firm breasts.

Anu was working on his clothes, she knew if she got him naked first and got his cock in her mouth, it may just be enough to keep him from screaming and running out the hotel room naked after seeing her added plumbing. She had him naked from the waist up and was working on his pants. Braking free from his embrace, she slipped to the floor before him and getting his zipper down, she urged him to lift his ass and she yanked his pants off. She removed his shoes, socks and pants leaving him sitting there in just his jockey shorts. She tugged them off and she now had him naked.

She leaned back and took in the total package. She bit her lower lip and her dark eyes sparkled and grew darker with lust, "Mmmm, not bad, I'm very impressed Raj, a lot larger than mine."

He pulled back slightly and looked down at her, "What do you mean, larger than yours, Anu?"

She giggled, "Your thighs and belly, what else would I be comparing?"

He scoffed, "I tried to diet, but I couldn't resist the curly fries at the cafeteria this afternoon."

Anu massaged one of his feet and began sucking on his toes and she giggled when she saw him shiver. She did the same to the other foot and slowly worked her way up his dark skinned legs. She left a trail of wetness as her tongue flicked out and her teeth nipped at his quivering thighs. She reached his swollen cock and her long hair was driving him crazy as it excited his skin and her hot breath caused him to groan out in anticipation.

Raj reached down and found the hooks on the back of her bustier and one by one, he deftly popped them open until her reached the waistband of her skirt. He tried to unzip her, but was stopped. He arched his back and fell back to the mattress.

Anu knew she had to slow his progress and she opened her mouth and enveloped the head of his cock. Her lips tightened and she sucked hard. Her tongue darted out and stabbed at the leaking pee-hole. She swabbed up his pearly white pre-cum and pulling back, she ran her tongue along her brightly painted lips. She smiled up at him, "Mmmm, I knew you'd be tasty, very nice, Raj."

Raj managed to free her large breasts from the top of her bustier and he began playing with them. He loved how dark and thick her large nipples were. He was drooling, anticipating sucking in them.

Penny was watching and knew before long she'd be in the middle of them, either sucking on Anu's cock or having Anu fucking her already wet pussy.

Anu was dripping her saliva all over Raj's thick cock and she repeatedly sucked his cock back into her mouth, sucking the saliva she just ran all over his thick, dark shaft.

Raj was getting closer to cumming and he released her tits and fisted her hair and he knew he had to act soon or she'd soon have a mouthful of cum.

Anu didn't want him coming anytime soon either. She knew if he was super excited, he may just be more attuned to accepting her extra plumbing. She popped her mouth from his cock and rose to her feet. She giggled when he immediately pulled her tight to his body.

Raj again buried his face in the crook of her neck. His hands immediately cupped her tight, gorgeous ass. He quickly found the zipper on the back of her skirt. He drew it down and he had to tug at the tight skirt to remove it.

Anu let out a deep breath, she knew it was time to reveal her secret. She took a step back and she grabbed hold of the bustier and wiggled it from side to side and as it cleared her hips, it fell to the floor and her sizable cock began to stiffen.

Penny knew this was the moment of truth. She shifted in her seat. Her dress was being held secure now by only two buttons. She knew she'd have to get out of her dress quickly and jump into action if things went south.

Raj's eyes were focused on her face. He ran his eyes downward, savoring her large dark nippled tits. He licked his lips and his gaze drifted lower. All of a sudden he jumped back as if he was shocked with a lightening bolt, "What the fuck is that, Anu? Are you a she-male, I can't marry a she-male?"

Her shoulders slumped and tears suddenly came to her eyes. She shook her head, "No, no, Raj, I'm not a she-male, I'm a hermaphrodite. I was born with both male and female genitals. I'm a woman, but have a penis, just like you and I also have testicles. I can have children and the chance of any of my off-springs having the same affliction is nil."

He was still staring at her, he was fascinated, especially after the brief encounter he had with Howard several years ago. He made excuses, saying he was Metro-sexual, but he did have some homosexual tendencies. He tried to process everything that was happening and he looked to Penny, "Did you know about this?"

She stood up and had to grab the dress because if was close to slipping free of her lush body. She came closer to Anu and wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to her, "Yes Raj, Bernadette and I found out the night we had dinner with her. We all had a few too many drinks and one thing led to another and the three of us ended up in a room, just like this and we had a night to end all nights. You can have the same experiences, she is a very, very sexy woman, who just happens to have a cock too."

He looked to Anu, "So I was wondering why a gorgeous woman like you were still single, I guess this is one of the reasons?"

She looked at him, her eyes were watering and on the verge of sobbing. She nodded, "I've been in love a couple times, but every time it came to this, none of them could handle it and I ended up along again. That is why I agreed to an arranged marriage. My parents of course know of my situation and thought it may be the way to go. I really, really like you Raj, but I didn't want to go any further with the wedding arrangements until I revealed my problem."

Penny removed her dress and snuggled up to Anu and looked over her shoulder. She caught Raj's gaze and shook her head, "If you reject this wonderful woman because of her unusual genitals, I'll never forgive you. She's the best thing that has happen to you and you should embrace her. Not in the physical way, even though you should do that too, but emotionally and romantically. As for me, I'm gonna work on her male parts, I suggest you work on her female parts. If you don't..." She looked to Anu, "I'll gladly service them too."

She slipped to her belly and turned Anu towards her. Anu's flaccid cock was staring her in the face and she drew the entire shaft between her lips and suddenly Penny's cheeks were hallowed out.

Anu ran her fingers through Penny's hair and tugging at her ponytail, she swept her silky hair from her face. She fisted it harder and as she guided Penny's mouth up and down, her cock began to grow larger and fatter.

Raj was kneeling there, he was fascinated at the sight before him and his semi-stiff cock was now standing straight out, stiff as can be. He slipped lower and grabbing hold of Anu's upper leg, he lifted it and getting a birds-eye view of what Penny was doing, he slipped lower and began licking up and down at Anu's freshly waxed pussy. He loved how the thick, nearly black lips were full of blood and were pouting. They were glistening with the juices that were already seeping out of her pussy. He swept a little higher and uncovering her blood-red clit, he flicked it with his tongue and saw how her cock swelled up as it slipped in and out of Penny's mouth. He was really getting excited and wondered how he was going to make this an actual fucking threesome. He pulled back and saw how Anu's large black nippled tits rose and fell on her chest, "Okay, I guess you've been in this situation before, I'm seeing two cocks and two pussies, what happens with who?"

Anu pulled him to her and she gave him a kiss that raised his temperature a couple degrees. She pulled away and giggled, "Well, I'll tell you one thing, I'm not going to be fucking myself with that cock that is sliding in and out of Penny's mouth right now."

Raj chuckled, "I guess with hermaphrodites like you, that is where that saying came from, right?"

Anu looked at him with a questionable look on her face, "What saying, what the fuck are you talking about Raj," She threw her head back as Penny released her cock and while sucking on her balls, she added a finger in her juicy cunt.

Raj started laughing, "You know, go fuck yourself, right."

"Oh, you are so bad Raj."

Penny started laughing and had to spit Anu's balls out of her mouth, "Yeah Raj, pretty sick, cute, but very sick."

He leaned over and kissed her again and as the kiss grew more passionate, he moaned into her mouth. He felt her tiny fingers close around his thick cock and stroked it. He felt how soft and warm her fingers were. He broke the kiss and saw her tiny fingers didn't meet. He leaned back and took her with him.

Penny let out a shriek as she was pulled away from the cock she was worshiping. She took a breather as she watched the two of them locked together. She was glad Raj was warming up to the hermaphrodite who was now leaning over him.

Raj gathered up her long chocolate brown hair in his hands and swiping it aside, he watched as her blood red lips closed around the thick, dark head of his cock. He loved how they stretched out and shuttered when he saw her tongue flick out and slide around the base of his mushroomed head.

Anu turned her head and her dark eyes met his and a tiny smile crossed her lips. She stabbed at the large pee hole and lapped up the large pearly white dollop of pre-cum that oozed out. She ran the tip of her tongue along her red lips and did it again, gathering it up and swallowed it down. She poised above the stiff shaft and slowly lowered her head. She swallowed inch by inch of his shaft into her mouth. She stopped when she felt it hit the back of her throat. She pulled back slightly and tried again, she arched her back slightly giving her a better angle. She pushed forward and a sigh of excitement raced through her tiny body as she took the remainder of his cock into her mouth and throat. She felt his crinkled sack holding his bloated nuts press against her chin. She wiggled her lips, just like a fish trying to swallow a large worm. Her nostrils flared and her eyes began to water. She pulled back and letting out a loud gasp, She opened her mouth and a large stream of her saliva ran from her lips and coated his thick, dark shaft.

Penny was turned on, she had the front row seat to a porn movie that would rival anything she's ever seen.

Raj managed to pull away, he was going to cum and he wanted to fuck Anu first. He crawled over to her and whispered in her ear and a smile crossed Anu's lips. She nodded and they both turned to Penny.

Penny giggled and shook her head, "Oh no you two, I'm here to help you out, not to be the main attraction." She let out a shriek when they both attacked her and soon had her on her back and they feasted on her lush, white body.

Raj attacked one of her large firm tits. He sucked on it as his hand teased and twisted on the other tip.

Anu hovered over her face and she kissed her, shoving her tongue deep into her mouth and as the kiss grew steamier, her fingers combed through Penny's silky hair and cupping her head, she pulled her mouth tighter to hers.

Raj moved to the other tit and as he flicked his tongue out, his hand raked downward and was soon tugging at her thick fleshy cuntlips.

Anu saw and felt how Penny reacted to this as their kiss went into overdrive. She ripped her mouth from Penny's and she scooted around and was soon settling down between her squirming legs. She inhaled Penny;s scent and she licked her full bee-sting lips. She lowered her head, sweeping her dark locks all along Penny's lush thighs. Her tongue darted out and added to the moisture already there. She loved how tangy her cunt juices were and she wormed her tongue in deeper. She began tongue fucking Penny as she shoved two fingers into the hole she teased with her tongue. She swept higher and began flicking at her aching clit.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers