Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 08-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny drew in a heavy breath of air and arched her back, forcing her cunt harder against Anu's active mouth. She clutched at her dark locks and all of a sudden She saw how Anu was reacting.

Raj had left Penny's tits and was now positioned behind Anu. He clutched at her womanly hips and he slowly sank his thick cock into Anu's pussy. He slipped in slowly as he felt her cunt walls slowly parting and clutched at his shaft. He ran his hands up and down her dark skinned body as he buried his cock in her hot, tight cunt.

Anu was shaking as she felt him bottom out in her pussy. She had gone long enough without a cock in her and she relished the feeling. She loved playing with Bernie and Penny,. But it couldn't compete with a thick, throbbing cock. She dipped her head and doubled her efforts on Penny's pussy.

Penny was close to cumming, but suddenly had a naughty thought. She tipped Anu's head upward and her sparking green eyes locked on Anu's dark, lust-filled eyes. She licked her lips and gasped out, "Fuck me Anu, I wanna feel your cock in me while Raj fucks you, come on, give it to me!"

Anu stared up at her, there was pure lust in her gaze and she whipped her head around and whispered out to Raj, "Follow me, I don't wanna have that luscious cock of your out of me, but I need to have my penis buried in Penny's pussy."

He ran his hands all over her curves, "Don't you worry Anu, I'm not letting this gorgeous cunt of your get away, never, ever!"

When Anu heard this, a big smile spread across her lips and she felt a surge of warmth for this nerd. Her bright red lips and chin were covered in Penny's slimy cunt juices and she slowly slid upward. She giggled whens she felt Raj scooting forward, as he continued to pump his thick cock in her luscious pussy. She took her time, leaving a trail of wet kisses as she moved upward. She feasted on Penny's huge tits as she inched closer and closer to her goal.

Penny was rocking from side to side and she arched her back, feeding Anu even more of her tit flesh into her mouth. Her hands ran through the mass amount of dark hair and she force her upward and as their lips met, Penny let out a gasp. She thrust her hips upward as she felt Anu's stiff cock slip into her wet, tight channel. She clutched at the tiny dark-skinned hermaphrodite and she couldn't wait to share her with Leonard.

Anu slowly sank inch by inch into Penny's hot, juicy pussy. She liked fucking Bernie, but when she found the opening, a perfect choice of words, she took it. She loved how wet she was, yet she was tight for someone who fucked so much, she heard that from Raj. She fought with Penny for tongue supremacy and she lost out.

Penny gripped Anu's long messy hair and forced her to still as she tongue fucked her mouth. She caught hold of Anu's tongue and sucked on it hard, she now was being filled by the tiny Indian woman at both ends.

Raj slowed his fucking of his future bride. He took in the exquisite sight of a woman actually fucking another woman, all the while, he had his cock buried deep in her tight snatch. He knew if he went any quicker, he's lose it and fill her with his potent cum. He had to take a break, not because he was tired, but he wanted to prolong this experience.

He caressed her lovely ass and slowly pulled back and he felt her cuntlips clinging to his shaft as he pulled out. He grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her back too.

Both Anu and Penny groaned out in frustration as both of them were no longer connected to a cock. Anu whipped her head around, "Raj, what the fu..."

She was cutoff as Raj rolled her over and spread her out wide and re-entered her, shoving himself deep into her pussy.

Raj drove in as deep as he could, his balls were resting on her ass cheeks, but he couldn't tear his eyes from her cock, stiff as his was and completely covered in Penny's creamy juices. He looked over at Penny who was still shaking from the sudden removal of Anu's cock from her pussy. He leaned over and grabbing hold of Penny;s arm. He tugged at it and gasped out, "Come on Penny, join us. I wanna see you riding Anu's cock." He chuckled, "At the same time I get to play with your beautiful body."

Penny was up in a flash and she threw one long shapely leg over Anu's dark skinned tiny body. She grabbed hold of Anu's stiff, slimy cock and guided it to her slippery fat lips. She lowered her body and both Raj and she watched it disappear into her body. She rotated her hips as she seeded it in deeper and she shivered as she felt it scrape over and over again her G-Spot. She leaned forward and she wrapped her arms around Raj's neck. Her large stiff nippled tits mashed against his chest and their lips met.

Au was staring at Penny's gorgeous ass as she rode her cock. She reached out and began caressing her back, ass and legs. At the same time she felt bolts of excitement course through her tiny body as Raj pumped in and out of her pussy.

Raj made a mistake, he switched up the position to relieve some of the tension and was hoping it would prolong his ability to fuck this gorgeous woman, but it backfired. He kissed Penny, his hands were in constant movement, caressing her arms, back, legs and her luscious tits. He was kissing her with so much passion, it made him light-headed. He tore his mouth from hers and gasping for air, be buried his face in the crook of her neck, he ran his hands through her long silky hair. He pulled back slightly and stared into her bright green eyes and whispered to her, "Thank You Penny, I wouldn't have been able to accept this and do this without your encouragement and help." He kissed her again and he picked up the pace as did Penny and Anu and like dominoes as Anu started to cum, incredibly she shot her potent jism into Penny and just as Raj started shooting his load onto Anu, it caused Anu's pussy to clench around his cock, milking him for everything he had. She coated his cock with her cunt juices.

Penny slumped against Raj and sank her teeth into the tender flesh of his shoulder. She quivered as she came and came hard. She slowly released him and slipped off of the tiny body beneath her.

Over the next several hours the three of them, rested, drank and fucked over and over again. As they clung to one another, they drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, surprisingly, Penny was the first one up. She made her way to the large bathroom and after using the commode, she began to fill the huge jet filled tub. She added enough scented bubble bath to create a mountain of bubbles. She jumped when she felt a pair of hands on her ass and spinning around she was staring down at thee lush curves of Anu. She recovered quickly and sweeping the long hair from Anu's face and neck, she lowered her face and the two of them were quickly locked in a heated embrace.

Anu pulled away and stepped into the tub and slowly sank into the steamy water. She reached out and caught Penny's wrist. She pulled and Penny followed eagerly.

Penny settled in the water and their two wet, slick bodies met in the middle. After several minutes of kissing and caressing, Penny managed to guide Anu to the edge of the tub. She got her out of the bubbles and throwing up several handfuls of water, she washed away the bubbles. She grabbed hold of Anu's cock and stroking it, she followed up with her lips enveloping the shaft and as she bobbed up and down, she slipped first one and then a second finger into her juicy cunt.

Anu was hopping around, she had to cling to Penny to keep from slipping back into the water several times. She was amazed how talented Penny was. She was able suck her cock and finger-fuck her pussy at the same time. She fisted Penny's tousled hair as she raced towards an orgasm.

Penny was so engrossed in what she was doing she didn't realize that Raj entered the bathroom. He dropped his robe and climbed in behind Penny. His cock was once again as stiff as can be. He gripped her lush hips and slowly sank into her overheated pussy.

Penny started cumming almost as soon as he sank into her. She doubled her efforts on Anu and as Penny took Anu's cock into her throat, she started cumming. Penny pulled Anu's cock from her throat, she wanted to savor the taste and texture of Anu's semen in her mouth.

Raj was pile-driving in and out of Penny's juicy cunt. Water was splashing out all over the bathroom as he raced towards a crashing orgasm. He started cumming, sending jet after jet of his hot cum deep into her sucking pussy.

The three of them sank neck deep into the water. They clung to one another as they savored the hot water and relaxed in the tub together.

After quite a while they slipped out of the tub and once again were reunited in the huge shower. They washed each other and Raj loved giving both Anu and Penny a long caressing shampoo. They ended up meshed together making Raj the meat in a tasty sandwich.

Luckily it was the week-end, but Anu had to get back downstairs to her job as the concierge of the hotel they spent the night in. As Penny left, she hugged Anu and whispered to her, "I think it worked out well, but remember ,you promised me a threesome with Leonard, you and me."

Anu kissed her lightly on the lips, "Hopefully I'll become one of the group and have the opportunity to join each and every one of you."

Raj left with Penny and as he opened the car door for her, he stopped and hugged her tenderly. He pulled back and stared into her eyes, "Thank you Penny, I couldn't have done this without you. You'll always own a special corner of my heart."

Penny nearly started crying, she hugged him back, "You deserve love and I think you've found it with Anu. I just hope you can get past how special she is."

He scoffed, "Are you crazy, you know I've had some bi-sexual tendencies in the past, with Anu, I've found the best of both worlds. Please keep this to yourself, I know the other will make fun of me if they found out how I feel."

She leaned over and kissed him tenderly, "I'll carry your secret to the grave, now get me home, I need a lot of sleep."

Sheldon and Amy bore down and worked endlessly on their paper. They were coming close to the end, but knew they had hundreds of citations to track down to insert into their paper and validate their hypothesis.

Sheldon decided she should track down the citations and he would decide on the font for their paper. She pushed back, refusing to do the library work on her own. She came up with an idea, "Can't we hire a grad student to do it?"

He pushed back, "A grad student? I am not trusting our unpublished paper to some millennial. The point is, we can't afford to have this paper leaked before we're ready to publish. That's how you kiss the Nobel Prize goodbye, instead of hello as I intend to do."

She stood up and moved to the kitchen, "What if we ask one of our friends to help us out. How about Leonard?"

He rolled his eyes, "Gee, I don't know, can we trust him?"

She threw up her arms, "He's your best friend in the whole world. I think you can trust him."

He shook his head, "Oh, Amy, you...Never lose that childlike innocence."

Leonard passed Sheldon's test and he was asked to track down the citations.

Leonard didn't like the request, "That's busy work. But because you asked nicely, I'll do it."

He had Raj help him with the research, but it came to a dead-end when they found an article from 1978 and it shows what a Russian determined that "Super-asymmetric model was inherently flawed" and did not bear the weight of further examination. It basically disproves their theory.

Leonard went to tell Sheldon and Amy of his findings, but was torn about running away and telling them the truth. He finally knocked on the door and he confronted them."

Sheldon took a seat, "So tell us, how are the citations coming?"

"Well, Raj and I were chasing them down like you asked us to, and, um, we came across a Russian paper that seems to disprove super-asymmetry."

Amy stared up at him, "Are you sure?"

He nodded, "Yeah, uh, Howard translated it." He handed them the paper and Sheldon stared at it. She grabbed it from him, "Sheldon, are you all right?"

He was stunned, but sucked it up, "Oh, yes, of course." He turned to Leonard as Amy reviewed the findings, "Thank you for telling us, Leonard, I'm sure that wasn't easy. He turned an destroyed the whiteboard they had their work on. He turned and ran into his bedroom screaming. He was a total failure.

Over at Howard's house, Raj and Howard were playing an online game and Bernie walked in with the laundry, "What are you playing?"

Howard looked up, "Fortnite, a bunch of people parachute onto an island and fight it out to be the last man standing."

She looked over his shoulder, "Like Hunger Games?"

Raj cut in, "More like Bachelor in Paradise, but not as cutthroat."

She put her basket down, "Sounds fun, can I play?"

Howard kept on playing, "I don't know if you'd like it, it's kind of for gamers."

She took offense to that, "Hey, I'm a gamer. I play Candy Crush, Bejeweled, and Sesame Street Letter School, which I beat our daughter at every single time."

She sat beside Howard and he handed her the laptop. He pointed out, "This one's how you move, this is how you shoot, A jumps, B puts you into build mode."

Raj tried to speak, but she cut him off, "Just put me in, I'll figure it out."

Howard chuckled, "Oh, sounds like me on our honeymoon." He looked down, "Okay you're skydiving down. You're almost to the ground. Now, when you land you're gonna want-" There was gun fire on the video game..."Okay, you're dead."

She threw up her hand, "Wait? That's it? That wasn't fun at all"

He scoffed, "Oh, now it sounds like you on our honeymoon."

The next day, Bernie took the laptop to work to sharpen up her skills at the game, but continued to get killed. Penny came to her office to get her to go to lunch, but she was stuck, she couldn't kill anyone. Penny picked up the controller and immediately began killing people.

Bernadette gave her a dirty look and gave up and went to lunch with Penny. She wasn't giving up though, after work she headed to the comic book store and found Denise, "Hey, is Stuart here?"

She shook her head, "Oh, no, doctor's appointment."

She looked up at the brunette who towered over her, "Is he okay?"

Denise scoffed, "Not since I've known him."

Bernadette rolled her eyes, "Which brings up an interesting question, you and Stuart, why?"

She chuckled, "I don't know, my parents owned a funeral home. Read into that what you will." She moved to the counter, "What can I help you with?"

"I was hoping Stuart could show me how to play Fortnite."

Denise perked up, "Hmm, I can teach you."

"Really, you good?"

She gave her a sick smile, "Look at my skin. I haven't been outside in six years."

Bernadette flashed her a sexy smile, "So, you'll coach me?"

She tipped her head, "Sure, but I want something in return. I've seen how good you are with sex between ladies, teach me some of your tricks and I'll give it my all. One more question, Howard, why?"

She licked her lips, "You've got eyes, what do you think?"

After work Denise came over to the Wolowitz house to help Bernadette. The two of them were seated on the sofa and Denise tried to instruct Bernadette, "Okay, so walk up to that chest and push X, X" She screamed out PUSH X."

Bernie looked down, "Which one is X?"

"The one with the "X" on it!"

"Take it easy, I'm new at this."

Denise was getting frustrated, "With what, the alphabet?"

"You don't have to be snarky"

Denise was getting pissed, "Oh, hey, do you wanna play the game, or do you wanna crawl back up your mommy's shirt and chow down like a baby?"

Now Bernadette was getting upset, "Damn, what is wrong with you?

"I'm sorry, I thought you wanted to beat your husband."

She screamed out and hopped up and down, "I DO!"

Denise leaned into her and yelled even louder, "Well, then SUCK IT UP!"

She nearly jumped off the couch, "Okay!"

They worked on the game for a few hours and finally Bernadette closed her laptop and turned to Denise, "Okay, I think I got the hang of the game, now let me show you what you wanted to learn."

Bernie leaned in and kissed Denise's pouting lips. The kiss was light and she watched to see how Denise would react. Without opening her eyes, Denise slid her arm around the back of Bernie's neck and pulled her in closer, she returned the kiss, even though it was a little awkward. They kissed a few times, and Bernie leaned in further as Denise laid her head back and opened her bright blue eyes and smiled up at Bernie.

The two of them moved in unison and their bodies meshed together. Bernie's tongue darted in and fenced with Denise's even though Denise was still a little shy. As the intensity increased, Denise pushed back up off the sofa and they were now both upright

Denise untangled her legs from sitting on them and planted them firmly on the floor. Her hands were shaking as she slipped them beneath Bernadette's loose fitting blouse. Her long slender fingers danced over the full bra holding Bernie's large firm tits. She became bolder and wiggled her fingers beneath the bra and brushed against Bernie's nipples. A tiny smile crossed her lips as she felt Bernie let out a tiny moan and shivered. She released Bernie's tits and Denise planted her forehead against Bernie's and let out a tiny sigh.

Bernie took over and began peppering Denise's face and neck with soft, wet kisses. She placed her hands on Denise's shoulders and ran them down along her arms and onto her back and down to her waist. She grabbed hold of the t-shirt she was wearing and lifted it up and off her long slender upper body. Her nimble fingers plucked away at the buttons on her blouse and parting the soft material, she leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her flat belly. She looked up and saw Denise's clear blue eyes focused on her equally blue eyes and a tiny smile crossed her lips. Denise's light brown hair fell from behind, covered her eyes and framed her face nicely.

Bernadette mimicked Denise from earlier as she tucked her tiny fingers beneath Denise's bra and she came in contact with her smaller, but firmer mounds of flesh. Bernadette squeezed Denise's tits and rubbed them, the feel of her nipples poking against the palms of her hands inflamed her even more.

Denise wanted more contact and reaching back, she unhooked her own bra giving Bernie free reign to explore and feast upon her tits.

Bernie did just that, as she massaged her nipples under the tips of her fingers. The warmth of her breasts spurred Bernie on and releasing her tits for a moment, her hands ran up her body and slipped the wide-opened blouse from her body, taking the bra down along the way. Like a moth to a flame, Bernie leaned down and kissed those sensitive nipples, first the left, then the right. Denise jumped a tiny bit when Bernie licked the stiff nipple and sucked lightly. She moved to it's twin and as she flicked her tongue from side to side, Denise crushed her head to her aching nipple.

Bernie explored Denise's tits for several minutes, sucking, licking and kissing every square inch of them. When she pulled away, they were glistening in the light of the nearby lamp.

With her breaking the embrace, Denise took the opportunity to draw Bernadette's blouse up over her head and she deftly unhooked her bra, freeing Bernie's large milky white tits. Denise's eyes grew large as she took in the beauty of Bernie's tits. She straightened up and wrapped her long, slender arms around the tiny blonde, crushing her smaller, but firmer tits to the plush mounds atop Bernie's tiny frame. She pulled back and began to maul Bernie's tits. She was a lot more urgent in her movements, as she licked and sucked as if she was a starved newborn. By the time she pulled back, Bernadette's tits were completely covered in Denise's saliva.