Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 08-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise took the lead, even though she was the student and her nimble fingers began working at the snap and zipper on Bernie's pants. Denise leaned forward and as she tugged at Bernie's slacks, she once again popped one of Bernie's ripe nipples between her lips.

Bernie arched her back making it easier for Denise to remove her slacks and at the same time, push more of her tit flesh into Denise's mouth.

Denise released the ripe nipple and began to rain kisses all along the valley between Bernie's tits, downward along her heaving belly until she settled down before the damp, sweet smelling panties Bernie was wearing.

Bernie was half sitting, half laying on the sofa dressed in her panties and socks. She opened her eyes and watched Denise and she grinned up at her, "You didn't need any lessons, did you? I can tell by the look in your eyes you've done this on more than one occasion, but to forget last week when the four of us hooked up?"

Denise shrugged and giggled, "Got you out of your pants, didn't I?" Her slender fingers ran up along Bernie's lush thighs and giving a little tug, she pushed them further apart. Although she didn't need urging, she grinned up at Bernie when Bernie placed her hand on Denise's and guided it higher and higher

Bernie closed her eyes and leaned further into the cushions when she felt Denise's fingers under the edge of her panties. She let out a tiny groan when she raised her bubble butt off the cushion, allowing Denise to slip the tiny cotton panties down and off her feet, taking those unattractive socks with them.

Bernie relaxed and parted her legs and allowed Denise to have her way with her. She shivered when she felt Denise's long silky hair floating across her upper thighs and lower belly. She felt Denise's warm breath on her freshly waxed pussy and then she felt her slippery tongue flick out and run lightly up and down the tight groove of her slippery pussy. She rolled her head from side to side, completely covering her own face with her sweeping blonde locks. She reached down and grabbed hold of Denise's head and pressed her mouth tighter to her aching cunt.

Denise sucked harder and looking up, she saw Bernie's bright blue eyes open and they locked on one another. She loved having Bernie watch her and her tongue darted out and curling it, she began jabbing it in and out of Bernie's pussy, over and over again.

Bernie was in heaven, she was here to teach Denise, but she was treated to a pussy licking she would relish for a long, long time. She looked down as Denise's long hair was draped over her squirming legs and it framed her face, giving her an almost angelic look. She closed her eyes as she felt the onset of an orgasm. She felt Denise slowly slide two fingers in deep and when she curled them around and began petting her G-spot, it sent Bernie over the edge, her entire body stiffened and she humped her fingers like a dime-store whore.

Denise resumed licking her, drinking up all the juices she expelled from her sloppy pussy. She slowly moved upward, her face, chin and fingers were gleaming with her sticky cream. She sat back and smacked her lips, "So much more enjoyable than that fucking Fortnite!"

Bernie sprung up and was upon Denise before she could react. She had her on her back and she worked feverously on Denise's jeans and getting them open, she tugged roughly at them, taking her panties and socks along with them. She hovered over the taller, slimmer brunette and she grabbed one foot and planted it on the top of the sofa cushion. She grabbed the other and pushed it off the sofa, planting her foot firmly on the carpeted floor. She had Denise spread-eagled and with her long legs, it wasn't difficult for Denise to achieve.

Bernie knelt there taking in the slender figure before her. She placed her hands on Denise's lower thighs and slowly drew them upward. She kept constant eye contact with Denise as she inched closer and closer to her sweet smelling pussy. She leaned over and pressed her large swaying tits to Denise's smaller firmer tits. She kissed her lightly and as she continued, the kiss grew steamier and her tongue flicked out all along Denise's bee-stung lips. She broke the kiss and began moving slowly downward. She stopped to pay homage to those ripe, firm tits and puckered nipples. She popped one out of her mouth and then did the same to its twin.

She moved lower, across her flat belly, darting in her tiny navel before moving to the treasure she was seeking. She let out a puff of warm air and saw her fat lips fluttering. She resembled Penny's, not as large, but just as fat lipped. She sucked on one winged lip and then the other. She sucked a the entire pussy and releasing it, she attacked her clit, shoving two fingers in just as she drew the stiff nub between her lips. She stopped long enough to grin up at Denise as she felt Denise's fingers sweep through her long blonde hair and clutching at her head, pulled her tighter to her weeping pussy.

She licked up and down, from asshole to clit over and over again. She added a third finger and she sped up the finger-fucking. Denise's cunt was making an obscene squishing sound as Bernie's fingers became a blur, she pumped her that hard and fast.

The two of them were sweating like crazy and Denise raced towards an explosive climax. She humped Bernie's hand and face and when Bernie slipped a fourth finger into her pussy, she lost it and began to squirt. She thrashed around on the sofa and she screamed out as the orgasm she came there for was upon her. She wished she had done this long ago, but promised herself, it wouldn't be the last time.

The two of them clung together on the sofa and after nearly fifteen minutes, they uncoupled and Denise weakly got up to dress. She leaned over the naked blonde and kissed her lightly, "Give Howard hell, even though you still are not very good at Fortnite, you make up easily in girl on girl sex, hands down."

Bernie giggled, "I'll still give it a try, but what we did instead was a much more satisfying afternoon, regardless of you not needing lessons."

After Denise left, Bernie crawled upstairs, checked on the babies and finding them fast asleep, she drew herself a warm bath and crawled in and allowed the hot water to bathe her aching body.

After Denise left, Bernadette took a nice long shower to freshen up. She left her hair down and threw on a pair of panties, matching bra and denim shirt and nothing else. She went back downstairs and found Howard and Raj playing on their laptops again. She grinned at them, "You playing that, what's it called again? Fortage?"

Raj shook his head, "No, it's Fortnite."

"Right, I guess I forgot, because I only played it that one time and I was so bad at it."

Howard didn't look up, "Don't beat yourself up, it's a hard game."

She took a seat beside Raj, "Would you mind if I gave it another shot?"

Raj looked over and saw her bare legs and how the denim shirt barely covered her upper thighs, "Um, maybe later, Bernie, we're-"

She reached over and grabbed hold of his laptop, "Give me!" She checked out the screen, "Where are you, Howard, where are you? Let me just build a little ramp, get some height."

Raj looked over and tried to guide her, "You want to press B to go into build- Oh, wow, you already did it."

She shrugged, "Did I I'm just hitting buttons. Whee!"

Howard chuckled, "I see your ramp, "I'm coming for you."

She laughed out loud, "You can try, but--" There was an explosion on the screen.

Howard yelled out, "Gotcha!" And began to chuckle.

She looked at the screen and growled out, "Son of a bitch!"

Howard smiled over to her, "Wanna play again?"

She threw the laptop down and yelled out as she left the room, "FUCK NO, Raj, follow me, we're gonna go upstairs and do something I'm good at, fucking and Howard you can stay down here and play your fucking silly game."

Raj chased her upstairs and by the time she reached the bedroom, she had her shirt unbuttoned and pulling it off, she turned to Raj, dressed in only a silky looking bra and matching panties. Raj's jaw dropped and stopped in the doorway, just stood there staring.

Bernie let out a sexy giggle, "Now that's a look I like to see in a man's eyes." She kept her eyes on him as he stepped into the room and moved to the side of the bed, right beside her. She reached out and began undressing him. In a matter of seconds, she had him stripped to the waist.. She smiled up at him as Raj stared down at her bra covered tits.

Bernie's hands went to his waist and she worked quickly undoing his belt and as Raj toed off his shoes she unzipped his pants and they fell to his feet. He stood there in his briefs and he reached out and lightly caressed the upper slopes of her billowing breasts. Bernie sank to her knees and stared at the bulge in his briefs and she reached out and ran her fingertips along his shaft. She grabbed the waistband and pulled them down and she giggled when his cock sprung out and slapped her against her chin. She giggled again when he fought to kick his briefs away.

She patted the bed, urging him to take a seat on the bed. She twisted around and made him lay flat on his back. She guided him to slide up and she followed. She positioned herself between his widespread legs and ran her tiny hands along his dark, hairy legs.

Raj rose up on his elbows and watched as Bernadette removed her glasses, tossed them to the nightstand and hovered over his straining cock. He reached out and swept her hair from her face so he could watch what she was about to do.

Bernie's tongue reached the head of his cock, her lips parted and she pushed the head of his cock into her mouth, the tip of her tongue darted out and stabbed at the pee hole that was leaking with his pre-cum. She giggled when she felt him shiver and she placed her arm across his belly restraining him from thrusting his cock deeper into her mouth.

Bernadette opened her mouth wide and lowered her mouth, sinking lower and lower. Her lips clung to his shaft as she took more and more of his shaft into her mouth. Her tongue flicked out all along the shaft as she bobbed up and down, taking more of his cock into her mouth.

Raj couldn't keep still; reaching out, he began to fondle her tits through her bra. He wasn't satisfied with this and he ran his hands down her back and with the flick of his fingers, unsnapped her bra. It fell away and he licked his lips thinking about sucking on those large swaying orbs of flesh. Cupping them, he let out a groan when he felt her take more of his shaft in her mouth. It brushed the back of her throat and he fell back savoring the feeling of her throat tightening around his shaft.

Bernie reached out and grabbed his hand and guided it back to her swaying tits. Her long blonde hair was swaying along his thighs and she groaned when she felt him tugging and twisting on her stiffening nipples.

Raj couldn't believe how thick they got when he twisted them. They grew to the size of his smallest fingertip and he wanted to lick and suck on them. He released them and fell back to the bed when he saw his entire cock disappear into her mouth. He groaned out when he saw her tongue flick out and stab at is crinkled nut sack.

Bernie was gasping for air and slowly pulled back. Inch by inch of his thick shaft reappeared and parting her lips, she allowed a stream of her saliva to dribble out of her mouth and coat his shaft. Her tiny hand stroked him up and down several times sending her saliva to fly all about. She dipped her head back down and bobbed up and down. She sped-up and her hair was flying all around as she sucked him and stroked him to the point of a blur.

Raj's eyes rolled back in his head and he screamed out, "If you don't slow down Bernadette, I'm gonna cum."

Just hearing this spurred her on. She doubled her efforts and before long she felt his cock swell and jerk. She heard him let out a long grunt and suddenly her mouth was flooded with his cum. She swallowed hard and never slowed. She continued to bob up and down, sucking even harder and she continued to swallow and savor his salty, creamy cum. She slowly released his shaft and licked her lips and let out a moan, "Mmmm, I was thirty, thank you, that hit the spot. Now what are you gonna do for me, Raj?"

He ran his fingers through her tousled hair and brushed her hair from her face, "Give me a moment and I'm gonna give you exactly what you deserve."

Bernadette flopped down on her back and settled down beside him. She lightly teased her flesh as she looked at Raj's cock. She knew it was dormant right now, but knew before long it would be raring to go. Her hands drifted down to her pussy and began rubbing her stiffening clit.

Raj rolled over and was hovering above her. He placed his hands on her belly. He ran his hands upward between her tits and spreading them out, he cupped both of her large firm tits. He leaned in and closed his lips around one stiff nipple. He tweaked her other nipple with the tips of his fingers. He released her nipple and moved his mouth to the other one and his hand ran down her body and replaced her hand with his. He snaked his finger across her slippery clit and his fingers were drenched immediately.

He released her nipple and began kissing his way downward. He reached his goal and pulled his finger from her slit and raised his fingers to her lips. He painted them with her own juices and he groaned out when Bernadette sucked his finger into her mouth and bit down lightly and he felt his cock once again spring up to attention.

Raj began feasting on her juicy pussy and dipped his tongue down into her hole. He stiffened his tongue and began tongue fucking her. He pulled his fingers from her mouth and returned to tweaking her nipples. He slid lower and began strumming her clit.

Bernadette was close to cumming already. She raked her fingers through his new curly hair and tugged at it as he shoved a couple fingers into her hole. He drew her clit between his lips and began flicking it back and forth, up and down, teasing the stiff bud. He knew he was doing it right because Bernie let out a shriek and bucked wildly and reached the climax she wanted and needed.

Bernie released a long deep breath and even though she came, she came earlier with Denise. She needed a cock and knew there was enough time since he came in her mouth. She now wanted the same, but in her pussy.

Raj allowed her to rest long enough and he now returned to eating her pussy. He shoved three fingers into her pussy and curling his fingers around he began petting the inner walls of her cunt. He knew he was hitting the spot perfectly. He felt her nails digging into his forearms. He tried to hold her still, but she bucked wildly and came yet a second time.

Bernadette tugged at his arms, she needed him in her pussy now, not just fingers, but his thick, stiff cock. She cradled his head in her hands and guided him to her aching nipples and she arched her back as she fed them to him. She let out a gasp and it turned to a groan when she felt him enter her.

Bernie's legs came up and wrapped around his waist. Her heels kicked repeatedly at his tight ass cheeks and they slowly settled into a steady rhythm.

Raj took it nice and slow, he was with the woman of his dreams, even though he was engaged to marry Anu, Bernadette was his first love, even though she was married to his best friend. He would never do anything to change that, but he held a special place for her in his heart.

Raj kissed her tenderly, almost lovingly and he was glad when she returned to kiss in the same manner. He caressed her face and nibbled at her neck and feasted on her with his eyes. He raked his fingers through her hair, not roughly, but gently. He continued to slowly slide in and out of her and he could tell that Bernadette was building a lot quicker than he anticipated. He tried to slow things up, but Bernadette was more than ready to speed it up.

Bernadette pushed at him and she finally got him onto his back. She climbed atop him and reaching back, she guided his slimy cock back into her. She began riding him and she picked up the pace quickly and before long she was about to explode.

In the doorway, Howard had his sweatpants down around his ankles. He was fisting his cock as he watched his gorgeous blonde wife riding his best friend. It was something he loved to watch. He knew in the end, she would always come back to him and he was willing to fuck Raj and he knew Raj had feeling for her, but also knew he respected those boundaries.

Bernadette caught Howard out of the corner of her eyes and it excited her even more. She was now performing for him, along with giving the man in her an orgasm. She planted her hands on Raj's chest and began rotating her hips, grinding her clit down to the root of his cock.

Raj reached up and played roughly with her tits and he saw how much she loved this. He felt her gushing around his cock and he pushed upward meeting each and every one of her movements too. He wasn't going to last long and releasing her tits, he dipped lower and began stroking her clit. He felt her tighten and she started cumming.

Bernadette was there and she squeezed hard on his cock and as she started to cum, she felt him lose it, sending blast after blast of his slimy cum into her juicy cunt.

At the doorway Howard saw them both cumming and he let out a moan and started cumming too. He sent stream after stream of his cum in the air and landed a few feet before him.

Bernadette clung to Raj and looked at the doorway, she motioned for him to join them and she enveloped her husband's body to hers and they clung to one another

The next day, Sheldon was still upset and Leonard pulled out a VCR tape recorded by Sheldon when he was a kid to get him over his issues. It was made worse when he went to watch it and found out his father taped over it, but saw his pep talk and that finally broke him out of his doldrums.

Howard tried to rekindle his magic act, but it went terribly wrong.

Up next Episode 11 and more high-jinks.