Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 13-15

Story Info
Hot tub fun for Bernie/Leonard tries again with Marissa.
9.3k words
4.41
9.7k
10
1

Part 112 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers

Episode 13 begins with "Fun With Flags and while Amy was researching flags online she discovered that Two physicists from Chicago, Dr. Campbell and Dr. Pemberton, accidentally proved Sheldon and Amy's super-asymmetry theory. They began screaming, "We did it" over and over again.

While they were screaming this the rest of the group were heading upstairs and they heard them. Penny chuckled, "They must like married life, I remember when they only did it on Amy's birthday."

This discovery put them on track for a Nobel Prize, but Leonard pointed out the Nobel committee leaned towards giving the prize to the experimental scientists who prove a concept instead of theorists like Sheldon who come up with it.

Amy and Sheldon met with them, they told Sheldon at a later meeting they are willing to share the Prize but only three names can be on the submission. They wanted to cut Amy out.

Sheldon told Amy about his dilemma and Amy didn't want to prevent Sheldon's lifelong dream. Sheldon went to President Seibert who agrees to fight for Amy on their behalf.

While this was going on, Bernadette's drug had been approved and she wanted Penny to lead the marketing team.

Penny resisted, she knew Bernadette's attitude at work and doubted her own inexperience to take the responsibility.

To get what she wanted, Bernadette used reverse-psychology to get Penny to take the job.

Penny realized what she did, but went along with Bernie's idea. Penny had a meeting with the entire advertising and sales staff and impressed Bernadette by acting exactly like she did all the time.

The next day Bernadette was feeling great, she had Penny on her team for her new anti-inflammatory drug and she was about to soothe her aching bones in the hot tub with her husband after a rough day at the office. They headed out the door and she took a step outside, "Ooh, it's freezing out here."

Howard came over to her, "Would you like me to heat things up?" She chuckled,. "I think the hot tub will do that." She made a move to the tub and a huge spotlight came on. The neighbor next door installed a motion-sensor device.

Howard ran to the garage and pulled out a large screen that virtually blocked the view of the hot tub from the motion sensors. After a moment or two the floodlight shut off and they were once again in the dark, with just the light from the tub casting on the two of them.

Howard slipped out of his robe and in only a dark bathing suit, he slipped into the bubbly water. He turned to Bernadette, "Are you just gonna stand there, or are you gonna drop your robe and join me?"

She reluctantly untied her robe and slipped into the extremely hot water. She reached up and put her ponytail up into a messy bun and settled in the water. She took the beer Howard offered her and after taking a sip she looked across the tub at Howard.

He reached out, "Give me your foot, I bet after a hard day at the office, your feet ache like hell."

Her foot drifted towards him and her toes brushed his knee. Howard's fingers circled her ankle and closing his fingers tighter, he pulled her foot closer to him. His applied pressure with his thumb along her arch and she felt the soothing feeling course through her body. She looked up and saw the screen Howard placed between the tub and the neighbor virtually created a barrier hiding the entire tub from the neighbor's view.

Bernadette relaxed knowing they were now in the privacy of their back yard, but was still upset they had to use the screen. She wondered if the neighbor was in violation of city code. All thoughts of the neighbor floated away as Howard's fingers relaxed all of her tired muscles. She released a tiny moan when his hands began working on the muscles of her calves and the erotic feeling ran up her leg and pulsated around her stiffening clit. She reached back and hit the button, turning off the low-light that was cast from the neon light beneath the water line.

The entire backyard and the tub area was now in darkness, just a tiny light from the house illuminated the hot tub. She relaxed knowing they were now secluded from the outside world, even surrounded by neighbors on both sides.

Howard's hands worked higher and Bernadette was letting out tiny moans, not wanting to alert the neighbors of what they were doing there.

She released a tiny giggle, "I bet your cock is stiff as can be right now, am I correct?"

Howard chuckled, "As a matter of fact, it's been hard ever since you dropped your robe and I saw your luscious curves in that tiny bikini of yours. He took her foot and planted it directly over his hard-on.

Bernie let out a tiny giggle and pressed harder against his stiff cock and ran it up his flat belly and back down again. She let out a gasp when he pulled harder on her foot and she stood up and came over to him. Wrapping her arms around his neck, their lips met and she swooned as his tongue entered her mouth. She pressed her lush curves against his body as the kiss grew hotter in the steamy water.

Howard's hands immediately were drawn to her large tits and he could feel her nipples stiffen. He reached back and unhooked the top of her bikini and tossed the top to the deck. He drew her partly out of the water until her ripe, bright pink aeroules were directly over his mouth.

Bernadette's head rolled back as she felt his lips close around one stiff tip, sucking and licking at it. He moved to the other and gave it the same treatment. Her hand slid downward and rubbed his stiff cock through his bathing suit. She tore at the Velcro fly and yanked his suit down his legs. It floated on the surface of the water, she closed her tiny fingers around his shaft.

Howard's kisses grew hotter and he bit at her lower lip. His pushed the gusset of her bikini bottoms aside and slid one finger easily onto her wet, dripping hole.

When Howard shoved a second finger into her, Bernadette dropped her head to his shoulder and bit down to stifle a loud groan that was building in her throat. She squeezed his fingers while he attacked her clit with his thumb.

Howard nipped at her ear, "My God, Bernadette, even after two kids, you're still tight." He was humping her hand, "Slow down Bernie, the last thing I need to to cum right now. I just changed the water and don't wanna waste my hard-on to your hand-job."

She giggled, "Yeah, I know what you mean, the last time I jerked off a guy in a hot tub, I was still in high school."

He grunted, "I didn't need to hear that. Now it's my turn to get you going." He yanked off her bottoms and turned her away from him. He reached over and hit a button and a line of jets right in front of her began to spurt and come to life. It hit her directly at the juncture of her legs and he tightened his grip on her. He urged her legs apart even more and as she leaned back against him, Howard played roughly with her tits and pushed her pussy closer to the powerful jets. He nibbled at her neck, "How does that feel Bernie?"

She trembled, "Amazing, but I think I'd rather have your mouth or cock in place of these jets."

He chuckled, "Okay, how about this?" With his arms still holding her, he slid his thumb up and began rubbing her clit. He slid inside her from behind and adding a second finger, he located her G-spot. He felt her go limp against him and shivered from the intense pressure of his fingers; his thumb and the jets insistent pounding. His free hand continued to maul her tits, pulling roughly at her stiff nipples. He attacked her clit even harder and before long, she was biting down on his arm that was still around her, playing with her tits.

She rolled her head back and capturing his mouth, she sucked hard on his tongue and started cumming. She was strung like a bow and relaxing, she slumped against him, "I really needed that Howard. What do you say, we slip into our robes, shower this chlorine off of our bodies and I ride that stiff cock of yours n our warm, dry bedroom?"

He was out of the tub in a flash. He slipped into his robe and held hers out so she could hide from the neighbors and they headed back inside. Just as they reached the door, the floodlights came back on and the neighbor called out, "Oh come on, it was just getting interesting."

Bernie looked to Howard, "Call Sheldon tomorrow, I bet he can find some violation to the city code."

Howard couldn't wait and he joined Bernadette in the shower. Bernadette was ready for him and turning to face him, she wrapped one leg around his hip and reaching down, she fisted his cock and guided it into her.

Howard drove froward and sank balls deep into her quaking pussy, "My God, Bernadette, I never saw you so turned on before."

She giggled, "Must have been out audience, I still want them stopped,. But it was exciting knowing we were being watched." She wrapped here arms around his shoulders and shifted her hips so she could push him deeper into her slimy pussy.

Howard showed some extreme strength all of a sudden as he gripped the back of her one thigh and lifted her off the floor of the shower. Her other leg was still draped around his waist. He moaned, his head fell back as he clutched at her gorgeous ass cheeks.

Their lips met in a torrid kiss and they were both gonna cum sooner rather than later. The hot tub turned them both on and he pushed her against the shower wall as he thrust in and out of her at a feverous pace.

Before long, they were both on the brink and she dug her nails into his back and letting out a growl, she started cumming,

Howard was hot on her trail and a few short moments later, he was cumming too. He filled her with his cum and they clung to one another as the water slowly began to cool. They rinsed off as quickly as possible, Bernadette paying special attention to her cum filled pussy and afterwards, they clung together in their warm bed.

Howard wanted to go again, but Bernadette was drained, the hot tub and the shower wiped her out and as she felt his stiff cock, nudging at her ass cheeks, she drifted off to sleep.

Howard and Bernadette went to the planning commission, but after spending a whole day there, they were still no better off then when they began.

Sheldon was envious that they had the whole day there and Bernadette dangled the thought of downloading forms and filling them out in front of him and he jumped at the chance to do so.

Sheldon went over to Howard's and saw for himself how their neighbor's balcony and floodlights were in violation of city code. He decided to help Howard and Bernadette. In the end, it was in violation and the neighbor had to remove his balcony and cover his lights.

A couple weeks later, Marissa (Lindsey Kraft) and Zack (Brian Thomas Smith) came over to thank Leonard for trying to impregnate Marissa so they could have a baby. It seemed it didn't take and wondered if the two of them were willing to take another whirl at it.

Zack looked from Marissa to Penny, "She really loved trying out her bi-sexual tendencies with you Penny and in the process, she thought it was a lot more comfortable than just jumping into bed with Leonard."

Penny looked to Zack, "Are you saying that Leonard isn't sexy enough to get you going, Marissa?"

She shrugged, "No, it isn't that at all. I just find you very attractive and after last time, I was a lot more at ease after messing around with you."

Leonard jumped in. "I can see that. Whenever you and Bernadette are messing around and I see it, I really get me super excited."

Penny was pissed now, "So you're saying I'm not sexy enough for you alone."

All three of them looked to Penny, "You're missing the point," Zack pointed out, "Seeing two women together is always sexier and if a woman likes another woman, it is even better."

She nodded, "Okay, I get your point, so you two wanna go head to the bedroom and give it another shot?"

They made a beeline for the bedroom. Once there all of a sudden everyone looked around, no one was able to begin, so Penny moved over beside Marissa and standing before her, she swept her hair from both shoulders. She cupped her face in her hands and leaning forward, she planted a soft gentle kiss on her lips.

All of a sudden, Marissa let out a guttural moan and she wrapped her arms around Penny and pulled her tight to her body. Her lips parted and the two guys could easily see her tongue darting out, swiping across Penny's lips and enter her mouth. Before long both Penny and Marissa were naked from the waist up, their tits, so different from one another were pressed together and their hands were traveling up and down each other's back, pulling one another tighter to them.

Penny found the zipper on Marissa's black dress slacks and she tugged it down. At the same time, Zack moved behind Penny and did the same. Leonard moved behind Marissa and the two guys slipped to their knees and drew the slacks down both women who were still kissing like two long lost lovers. Their panties followed and both women kicked their shoes off and tumbled to the bed. Before long they were locked in a torrid sixty-nine and the guys stripped off their clothes and waited to be invited to join in.

With Penny flat on her back and Marissa above, Zack looked to Leonard, "I think my wife is more than ready for you to stick it in her and try making that baby again."

Leonard wasn't going to be coy about it. Climbing up onto the bed and positioning himself behind Marissa's tight, tiny ass; he gripped his stiff cock and slid it into her already wet pussy. Leonard threw his head back and looked to Zack, "My God, she seems even tighten than last time.

Penny was beneath the two of them and stared up, seeing him sink into Marissa's puffy, slick lips, "That's it Leonard, take nice, long, deep strokes. Make her want your baby, fuck her, but don't rush things."

Leonard heard her and slowed. He began sliding all the way out of her before pressing himself all the way back in.

Penny was turned on, being involved with the making of a baby for her ex-boyfriend made it so much better, "That's it Leonard, all the way out, now, slowly all the way back in, "My God, That is so fucking hot to watch. Oh Marissa, I can fell your pussy accepting Leonard's cock all the way inside of you. You have to promise me to let me be there when you have the baby. I'm here to see my husband put the sperm in you to make the baby. I wanna be there when the baby he made with you comes out. I know that may sound weird, but it would mean so much to me if you would."

Marissa felt Leonard go in deeper then before and she knew today was the day she would become pregnant. She picked her head up from between Penny's legs where she was still licking her. She shoved a finger and then a second into Penny's fat lipped pussy. She growled out, "Deeper Leonard, fuck me slow and deep, just like that, oh my God, I'm gonna cum already."

Leonard was beyond excited as he slid out, slapping his stiff cock against her overheated pussy lips and shoved it back it again, going balls deep and holding it there, he ground his pelvis against her tight cheeks.

Marissa stopped licking Penny and threw her head back, That's it Leonard, just like that. I know we're gonna succeed tonight."

Penny turned her head and looked to Zack. He was watching Leonard slowly fuck his wife from behind. He had his stiff cock in his hand as he looked on.

Penny couldn't take her eyes from Zack and his thick, stiff cock. She growled out, "Lick me faster Marissa, make me cum. You should see how hard Zack's cock is, he looks like he's about to blow his wad."

Marissa ran her tongue all the way up and down Penny's fleshy cunt as Leonard continued fucking her.

Penny spread her legs wider on the bed and pulled Marissa's head up, "Lick my clit, make me cum, damn you, Marissa." Penny was gasping for air, she kept watching Zack, she wanted to cum so bad. She looked up and saw her husband's cock sliding in and out of the tiny petite woman above her. She looked to Zack and saw him continuing to stroke his cock. She felt Marissa's tongue attacking her clit, it all came together and she started thrusting upward against her tongue as she clutched at Marissa's trim legs. Her clit was vibrating from the moaning Marissa was doing, she too was close to cumming. This spurred Penny on, she cried out, "Cum Marissa, cum with me." She could tell that Leonard was about ready to cum too. She saw how his nut sack had tightened up and knew that was a sure sign he was getting close to an orgasm.

Leonard heard Penny's muffled moans and he growled out, Yes, oh yes Marissa I'm nearly there, cum with us, let's all cum together."

Penny heard him and yelled out, "Yes, I told you so, he's ready, fuck her harder now, Leonard, cum inside her, make her a baby."

Leonard was like a man on a mission. He sped up, slamming into her so hard, the bed shifted and slid on the floor. The headboard banged again and again against the wall and all of a sudden he drove into her, grabbing hold of her hips and holding her tight to his belly, he began to pump stream after stream of his potent cum deep into her fertile womb.

Penny saw him swell up and she screamed into Marissa's cunt, "He's cumming, do you feel it Marissa, can you feel him pumping his seed into you?" She ground her head against Marissa's clit, "Yes, yes, oh my God, yes, Marissa, don't stop licking me, your fucking tongue is incredible!" She bucked wildly against Marissa's active tongue as she started to cum, coating her lips and tongue with her creamy cum.

Marissa started cumming as she felt Leonard pumping his seed into her. She ripped her mouth from Penny's snatch, her lips and chin were coated in Penny's slippery juices, She looked to Zack, "Oh fuck Zack, he's filling me up!" She pushed back against Leonard, "Don't stop, I want it all, keep fucking me, I'm cumming again. Oh shit, this climax is even stronger, fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!"

It went on and on and finally after a couple of minutes, Leonard was spent. He was amazed by the raven haired mother to be. She was still rocking back and forth. He leaned down and planted a soft loving kiss on one of her ass cheeks as he withdrew and saw a tiny stream of his potent sperm drip out.

Marissa looked to Penny, her face was coated in Penny's cunt juices. She grinned at her, knowing what just occurred. Penny reached up and pulled her from her knees and rolling her over, the two of them were locked in a tender, loving embrace.

Penny pressed her lips to Marissa's, she sucked her tongue into her mouth, tasting her own pussy juices. They kissed long and hard for a few minutes as their hands were continually caressing one another.

When they finally uncoupled, Penny looked to Zack and smiled back at Marissa, "I believe your husband needs a little attention, don't you think?"

Marissa was exhausted from the intense fucking and sucking she just experienced, but saw what Penny was talking about. She turned to Penny, "Well I already got totally reamed out by you and your husband. I think it is only fair that Zack get the same." She reached out and pulled him to the bed. He flopped down on his back and his stiff cock was pointing towards the ceiling.

Penny crawled over to him and threw a leg over his and reaching back, she gripped his cock. She lowered her lush body and her extremely wet and sloppy cunt swallowed up his entire shaft. She started riding him and leaning over, she offered him her swaying tits.

Zack grabbed hold and guided first one and then the other to his mouth. He sucked at them and ran his hands down her sleek body and clutching at her ass, he guided her up and down at a furious pace.

Marissa snuggled up to Leonard and the two of them hugged and caressed one another as they watched their spouses fuck each other.

Zack was so close just watching Leonard breed his wife. He knew he wasn't going to last long and reaching down, he began diddling her clit, he knew she like that from past encounters. He had her quivering, and before long he released her tit from his mouth, he pulled her down to his face and the two of them were locked in a passionate kiss as he exploded, sending his cum deep into her cunt.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers