Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 13-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Leonard continued fucking her face, she couldn't neglect her pussy any longer. She dipped her hand into her panties. She slipped a finger through her fleshy cuntlips and she rubbed her aching clit roughly. She stared up at him as she suddenly shoved a finger as deep as she could into her cunt hole. She sucked hard on his cock and trembled as she started cumming and cumming hard. Her entire body quivered as her climax wracked her nearly naked lush body.

Leonard watched as Penny finger-fucked herself and he growled out, "Take them off Penny, I wanna watch you fuck yourself."

She had a tough time getting them off, they were soaked and as she pulled her finger out of her pussy to pull them off, he called out again, "No, don't stop finger-fucking yourself, just use your one hand and continued doing it."

Hearing this increased her orgasm and she fingered herself even faster, rubbing her clit at the same time and shifting her weight from one knee to the other, she eventually got her panties off. On her knees, naked before him, she resumed sucking his cock and fingering her cunt as she sped up both.

"God, Penny, I thought you looked sexy in that outfit, but you look even hotter now. With my cock deep in your throat, your hair a total and complete mess, it never looked hotter and you fingering your cunt, My God, Penny, I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

She felt tears come to her eyes. She pulled his cock out of her mouth, She wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him hard, "No, oh no Leonard, I'm the lucky one. You are soooo good to me, I don't deserve such a good man as you!" She hugged him again and without missing a beat, sucked at his cock and once again had in deep in her throat. She resumed fingering herself, but she was getting tired. Her knees were aching and just like that, Leonard pulled his cock out of her mouth and tugged at her arms, as if he knew what she was thinking.

Leonard guided her to the bed, but instead of having her climb up, he urged her to lean over the bed, "Grip the comforter and hold on Penny."

Leonard came up behind her. He placed his hands on the lower portion of her thighs and slowly slid them upward. Before he even reached her pussy, his hands were coated in her slimy juices. He leaned over her and whispered in her ear, "Your pussy juice is running down your legs."

She whipped her head abound and growled out as she bit her lip, "Fuck me, Leonard! Please fuck me, I need that big fat cock of yours in my pussy, NOW!"

He cupped her pussy with one hand, using his thumb to coax her clit from behind that large hooded flap of flesh. His other hand ran along her hip and slender belly and upward till he reached one of her large, swaying tits. He released her pussy, he stroked his cock with all of the juices that coated his hand and he swiped his stiffness along her fleshy lips. He scraped along her clit and her juices coated the head completely.

Penny couldn't wait, she pushed herself back against him, urging him inward. Her pussy clenched when she felt the head slip into her heated opening. She felt her cunt walls expand and her fleshy lips clamped onto his thick shaft.

He leaned over her, "My oh my, Penny, I can't remember the last time you were so wet and so hot."

She whipped her head around, ""You're the reason, husband of mine. I can't have you pump all of those active swimmers in Marissa and latch onto one of her fertile eggs, now can I?" She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him over her bent body. She captured his lips with hers and as she felt him sink deeper into her juicy cunt, she let out a growl, "Oh Leonard, maybe one of these days I'll let some of them catch me vulnerable and we'll make a baby, it yet had to be seen."

When he heard this, he suddenly felt horrible. He kept it from her and there was no way he could tell her tonight. He'd have to figure out a way to break it to her without breaking her heart.

He gripped her hips and in one slow, steady thrust, he sank the remainder of his exposed cock into her hot, wet channel. They stood still for a moment and he could feel her heartbeat pulsating, causing his cock to jerk with each beat. He began moving and the only sounds were from her heavy breathing and the squishing sounds coming from between her legs.

Penny could feel the heat in her belly spread throughout her lush body. It lubricated her even more and her pussy fluttered around the insistent thrust of Leonard's cock in and out, in and out. Her moans and groans were louder and longer. She could feel his cock thickening, growing harder as she continued to squeezed her talented cunt muscles around his invading cock.

Leonard began pumping his cock into her, grunting with each thrust. He held her in place as he continued driving into her like a well-oiled machine. He bucked harder, his balls slapping against her clit each time he bottomed out. His hands were in constant motion, sliding up and down her lush body, setting off sparks wherever he touched.

Penny felt Leonard's cock pulsating in her, she felt it thicken even more and she knew he was ready to fill her with his sperm meant for Marissa. She whipped her head around, sending a waterfall of stringy, sexy blonde locks all over her shoulders and back, "Do it, give my that cum of yours, don't stop, fill my hot cunt with your spunk, just keep fucking me!"

Just hearing that was all he could handle, he was gasping loudly. He tightened his grip on her slender hips. He slammed into her hard and felt his balls draw up and release. He felt his cum shooting through his shaft and he began pumping stream after stream of his potent cum deep into his lovely wife's sucking cunt.

Penny came at the exact same time, something they rarely did in the past. She felt his cock continued to twitch inside her as she worked her cunt muscles, milking every drop he had to give.

He slowly deflated and she could feel all of the cum he shot into her begin to seep out. It ran down her shaking legs. She rolled over and flopped back onto the bed.

Leonard followed her and they both were lying across the bed, both staring up at the ceiling. He rolled over onto his side and took in the exquisite body lying beside him and she was his. He reached out and cleared a few locks of hair from her cheek and forehead, "How did I get so lucky to have you here with me, in my bed, making love to the only woman who's ever meant anything to me?"

She turned onto her side facing him. She chuckled, "Right back at you Dr. Hofstadter. I may be attracted to other men, I guess it's in my DNA, but please, please remember Leonard, you're the one I said yes to. You're the one said "I do" to. I'll always love you, please remember that when I fuck up." she scoffed, "And we both know, "'ll fuck up, just forgive me in advance, please remember that!"

They hugged and he felt bad about tricking her, even though it was well worth it. He guided her up and under the covers and as they cuddled together, he thought about how he was going to get out of this dilemma.

Morning came and he slipped out of bed and had his phone with him. He made coffee and was sipping it, sitting on the stool as he waited for Penny to get up. After his second cup, she came out, her hair was like a wild woman's. Having that just fucked look and he felt his cock stiffen under his robe. He put his phone to his ear and spoke up, "Okay. that's good news Zack, I'll talk to Penny about this weekend." He put the phone down and gave Penny a tiny smile.

She looked at him and her face fell, "What's happening, what was all that about, Leonard?"

"Um, they took another pregnancy test and it was positive. They are going to her physician this morning to take a more definitive answer."

Her shoulders slumped, "So everything I did last night was for nothing?"

Now it was his turn to feel deflated, "What are you saying, Penny? What we did last night was just to keep me from making a baby with Marissa? I thought it was between a wife and her husband, am I wrong or were you just acting?"

She knew he was pissed and she tried to backtrack, "No, no of course not. Last night was incredible, but the results were not what I was expecting."

He knew she was just digging a deeper hole. He put up his hand, "I can't be here with you right now, you're incredible, and not in a good way." He headed for the bedroom and stopped. He turned back to her and spat out, "You said you were gonna fuck up and it was inevitable, I just didn't think it would happen so soon!"

She threw up her hands, "Here we go again, I'm the bad guy, right?"

He turned and stared at her, "Yes, yes you are Penny, I'm getting dressed and going out."

"Where are you going, we need to discuss this."

He left and after dressing quickly, he walked past her and out the door. He ended up at Zack and Marissa's boat. He discussed with the two of them what happened and they agreed to keep his secret and once again thanked him for helping them.

Before he left, he hugged them both, "Seeing what occurred I believe we should put our little get-together on hold, indefinitely."

Marissa was the one who was disappointed, "I was having wet dreams about a DP with you and Zack, but maybe another day. Thank you, I'll never forget what you did for me, in more ways than one."

He left and at that moment he didn't know where he was going. He just knew he couldn't return to their apartment just yet.