Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 13-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny wrapped her arms around his head as she kissed him deeply. She came with him, it wasn't earth shattering, but it was nice. Before long, the only sound were the loud breathing of the four of them.

Penny rolled off of Zack, she was still raring to go and she tapped Zack on the arm, "crawl over there. I want another go at your lovely wife. If we're gonna get this done right tonight, let's make sure we don't miss again." She reached out for Marissa who was still embracing Leonard, "Come on Marissa, come play with me, let these two watch for a while and let's see how hot we can get them."

Marissa scrambled over to Penny, not wanting her to change her mind. They knelt on the bed, face to face and Penny leaned forward and began to kiss, lick and nip at the two luscious mounds atop Marissa's chest. She drew first one and then the other crinkled nipple between her lips. Her tongue danced all over the nipples causing Marissa to groan and shake. She moved downward, across her belly and tickled at her sexy belly button. She stopped and looking up, she let out a moan and returned to her saliva covered tits. As she did this, her hand ran up and down her sleek thigh and urged them apart, her fingertips uncovered her hiding clit. She continued to feast on Marissa's tits and she fell back to the bed, unable to sit up any longer.

Penny followed, she was bound and determined to lick each and every inch of Marissa's petite, sexy body. Releasing her tits, she moved back to her mouth and found her lips parted, waiting for her to kiss her. They were kissing like two long lost lovers. Penny spread out and her large, lusher body molded to the smaller, tinier body. They were meshed together tightly as they continued kissing one another.

Penny finally broke the kiss and saw both men were already stiff once again, but Penny wasn't finished with Marissa yet. She hovered over her and she giggled and moaned as Marissa cradled Penny's tits in her hands and rising upward, she latched onto one of her large, swaying tits.

Penny's hand ran down the tiny body beneath hers and she ran her fingers through her pussy cuntlips. It was still coated in Leonard's cum and it was the perfect lubrication for what she wanted. She stared up into Marissa's dark eyes, "My God, you are so fucking wet!"

She giggled, "You can blame your husband for that."

Penny shifted her hand around and her thumb ran from side to side over her budding clit. She slipped one long digit into her juicy cunt and felt Leonard's cum coating her fingers. She saw how Marissa moaned and arched her back urging Penny to go deeper, but she wasn't in a hurry.

She pulled her cum coated finger from her pussy and ran it around Marissa's nipple. She leaned down and sucked it clean, popping it from her mouth, she did it again and again. Each time she rubbed her finger around Marissa's nipple, she coated them with more of Leonard and her own cum juices. She did it again, but this time she ran her fingers along Marissa's lips and she covered her mouth with her own and they fought to lick the cum she just deposited there.

Marissa was gasping for air now, she was so excited having her tits sucked, her lips kissed and her pussy finger fucked over and over again, she was bordering on another orgasm.

Penny finished teasing her, she was now going to give her an orgasm from her mouth that rivaled any Leonard wold give her. She looked over at Leonard and winked., "Let me see if I can make her cum as good as you did last time."

She kept her eyes on Leonard and slid her tongue between the thin folds of Marissa's pussy. She licked her from top to bottom. Marissa moaned loudly as Penny slid her tongue though her lips, and she felt her hands clutching at Penny's long blonde locks. Penny leaned into her, concentrating on the sweet juices that flowed out of her pussy, along with the remainder of Leonard's cum. She teased her by staying away from her clit, she wanted to build slowly and use that ripe button to made her explode at the end of this.

Marissa was moaning uncontrollably as Penny shoved two fingers in and out of her. She fucked her like this, making her orgasm grow stronger, but not enough to send her over the top, yet!. Penny smiled when she saw Marissa spread her legs wider, hoping for a release. When she did this, it gave her the ability to pull her fingers out and shove her tongue deep into her bubbling hole. She moved her tongue as fast as she could and sucked Marissa's slim cuntlips into her mouth. She was lost in her pussy, she blocked out everything around her as she focused on the pussy before her.

Suddenly she felt hands shaking her and screaming out, "Penny, Penny!"

Penny finally pulled back and looked like she was lost, not knowing where she was. She looked up at Leonard, her mouth and chin were covered in Marissa's creamy juices and the remainder of Leonard's cum.

When this happened, she looked over and saw Marissa roll over and climb up onto her knees. She realized where she was and all of a sudden the two men were moving.

Zack and Leonard, both with stiff cocks in their hands sprung into action. Zack crawled around and fed his cock to Marissa. He clutched at her head as she began sucking wildly at her husband's cock.

Leonard wanted to claim his wife and spinning her around, he shoved his cock balls deep into Penny's pussy from behind. He clutched at her hips and slammed into her as hard and as fast as he could.

Penny lost her balance, luckily Marissa was directly in front of her. She grabbed hold of Marissa's hips and dropping her head, she attacked the tiny starred hole before her. She remembered Leonard talking about how much he wished he had fucked her ass last time, but knew it wasn't part of the plan. She thought maybe she could prime Marissa's ass for him, just in case she had the urge to do so.

When Leonard saw what Penny was doing, he picked up the pace. He drove his cock deep into Penny's pussy. He grabbed hold of her hair and stroked it lightly. He was going to pull on it, but then she wouldn't be priming Marissa's asshole for him to fuck. He released her hair and grabbed hold of her swaying tits. He mauled them as he fucked her into submission.

Penny was driving Marissa insane, she parted her cheeks wider and stabbed at the hole over and over again. She pulled out and dipped lower. Penny attacked her pussy and clit again. She shoved a finger into her ass, pulling it out, she replaced it with her tongue again. She did this over and over again and Marissa was on the verge of cumming yet again.

Leonard pulled out of Penny and slapped her ass, "Keep on eating her ass, I wanna get some of what Zack is getting."

He crawled around and the two guys were feeding their cocks to the raven haired beauty. The once demure petite woman who looked so innocent, was now on her knees, sucking wildly at two cock while the long haired blond was eating her ass and sucking wildly at her pussy.

Penny was lost in the erotic scene before her. Suddenly she felt a cock once again penetrating her pussy. She looked up and still saw Marissa sucking wildly at Leonard's cock. She knew Zack was the one fucking her now. She felt the thicker, longer cock sliding in and out of her and she returned to eating his wife.

She looked up again and Leonard was no longer there. She heard both of them behind her and she smiled and returned to eating Marissa's asshole and pussy.

Zack pulled out of her and was replaced by Leonard. He fucked her for a couple minutes and then was replaced again by Zack. They went back and forth, back and forth; this lasted a good fifteen minutes.

Penny came once and was on the verge pf a second orgasm. She lost track of Marissa and when she looked for her, she was beside her and she turned Penny's face and her mouth was filled with her tongue. She sucked wildly at Marissa's tongue and suddenly Marissa let out a loud groan. She was stuffed from behind as Zack shoved his cock deep into his wife's pussy.

At the same time Penny was filled again by Leonard.

The two women were on their knees side by side as they were getting fucked by their husbands. Penny turned her head and folded her arms around Marissa and kissed like two long lost lovers.

The two men fucked like their lives depended on it and as they drove into their wives, the ladies started cumming. They continued to kiss one another as both women lost it and came hard.

Penny was finished. She fell to the bed and she looked at Leonard. His cock was still as stiff as can be, It was completely coated in Penny's juices.

Zack had already cum and his semen was dripping from Marissa's pussy. He fell back and rolled over and he clung to Penny who wrapped her arms around him and rained kisses all over his face, neck and chest.

Leonard saw Marissa there. She was still on her knees. She was swaying from side to side and she looked back and saw Leonard. She grinned back at him, "If I remember correctly, I promised you my ass when we were on the boat. I think Penny primed me for you, are you ready?"

He grinned at her and scooted up behind her. He leaned down and planted several warm, wet kisses on her ass. He licked up and down the tight crack and gripping his cock, he pushed forward and slowly sank into her tight puckered hole. He gripped her shapely hips and slowly began to move. He had sucked several asshole, Bernadette's, Janine's and Penny's to name a few, but without a doubt he knew this ass was U.S.D.A. Prime. He savored it as he began to slide in and out of her ass.

Zack turned and watched in awe as his wife started shaking, she was in the thorough of a climax. She fisted the sheets beneath her, but she wasn't about to stop. She loved the feeling of Leonard's cock taking her sweet little ass.

Leonard grabbed hold of her hair and fisted it. He turned her head to look at him and he draped his body over hers and as their lips met, he sank balls deep into her. Like a fine wine, they savored their union as they sped up, slowed down. They kissed the same way Penny and Marissa did earlier and they wanted it to last longer.

Marissa looked to Penny and threw her a kiss, "Thank you Penny, you will always hold a special place in my heart. Thank you for sharing your husband with me. I hope to share his baby with you too." She looked back to Leonard, "I can't hold off any longer, I'm gonna cum, please, please cum with me. Don't you fucking dare pull that gorgeous cock of yours out of my ass. I wanna feel you fill my ass with your cum. If we didn't make a baby today, I'm sure we can try and try again."

He pulled her back to his cock. He raked his fingers though her hair and plastering his lips to hers, he began pumping in and out of her ass as fast and as hard as he could. He reached down and played with her clit, but already found Penny there. They both exploded and he sent stream after stream of his hot cum deep in her ass.

She collapsed to the bed and he followed. They stayed that way for a few minutes. Eventually they separated and Zack shook Leonard's hand, "I was wrong Leonard, I always though of you as a wimp, but you are without a doubt the bigger man here, I salute you."

They waited to see if Marissa was pregnant. She still hadn't had a period, but still no signs on the self-tests. They were gonna plan another get together, but again Penny was getting jealous of sharing him and allowing him to be used to make Marissa pregnant.

Leonard was abstaining from having sex with Penny to build up the swimmers in his sperm, but Penny had other thoughts about this.

While Penny was getting the bedroom ready for a night Leonard would never forget, he got a call from Zack and Marissa. They were ecstatic; it worked and she was pregnant. They wanted to set up an evening that weekend to celebrate, sorta of a one last wild orgy between the four of them. Leonard was all for it, but he asked Zack to keep the info about the pregnancy quiet from Penny. He told Zack what Penny was planning and figured he might as well get one incredible night with her before she cut him off. He had to explain to Zack a couple times before it finally sank-in for Zack.

That evening Penny had her hair done extra special. It hung down in thick, curly waves. She even had make-up on, along with bright red lipstick. She had a long robe on, as she was trying to lure Leonard into her trap, little did she know about Marissa already pregnant and Leonard knowing what Penny was planning. He even took one of those blue pills Penny had in her sample briefcase.

She turned down the bed and came around and stood beside him. She chuckled, "I'm married to a stud, She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss. When he tried to pull away, she swirled her tongue into his mouth and fenced lightly with his tongue. She pulled back and gave him a sly smile, "You know, after everything that went on with Zack, I;m felling a little ashamed of myself and I thought I'd make it up to you." She leaned in and kissed him again. She nibbled at his neck and slowly pulled him down to the bed.

He tried to play along, knowing he was supposed to refrain from having sex, even though he didn't have to seeing Marissa was already pregnant. He looked at her, "You know I want to, but I'm not supposed to for the next three days."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh, that's right, I forgot." She let out a grumble, "Oh, all right, well, I guess I'll just read a little and then, I don't know, go to sleep?" She untied her belt on her robe, flung it off and stood before him in a tiny black and royal blue tiny tiny bra and a matching ruffled pair of panties and nothing else. Her tight belly and lower chest were completely exposed as her her trim legs were just begging to be ravished.

Leonard knew what she was doing and he stood, he grabbed her arm and spun her around. Taking her in his arms, he kissed her hard and planted his hands on her waist, where he caressed her bare skin

Penny leaned into the kiss and kissed him back with as much passion as she could muster. She pulled back and stared at him, "But what about Zack and you building up sperm?"

He kissed her hard again and ran his hands along her frilly panties and cupped her sex, "I guess Zack and Marissa are gonna have to wait, or maybe postpone forever, I have a wife that needs my attention, that's a lot more important, don't you agree?"

She kissed him back with even more passion and just nodded. She let out out a gasp when she felt her bra go slack and Leonard drew it off her arms and tossed it aside. She let out a groan when his fingers rolled one nipple between his fingers and his lips closed around the other one.

She ran her fingers through his hair as she felt his hand slide down her flat belly and dipped into her tiny panties. He pulled back and was breathing heavily. He began tearing at his clothes and Penny looked at him, "Are you sure Leonard, won't Zack and Marissa be disappointed?" He shrugged, "Not my problem, my duty is to satisfy my wife, I'm gonna get naked and you better get ready for the fuck of your life."

She turned back towards him and dropped to her knees. She looked up and he was already naked from the waist up. She unzipped his pants, then tugged them and his boxers down to his ankles. His thick cock was only inches from her face, rock hard, the head was purple and glistening with pre-cum. She reached out and grabbed hold of it at the base. She squeezed it lightly and stared up at him. "Oh my poor baby, it needs a lot of attention, it's been neglected for the past couple of days, I'm going to take care of him, just watch."

Penny stroked him slowly, enjoying the weight of it as she coaxed out more pre-cum. She used her thumb and forefinger to spread the hole at the tip, then ran her tongue along the groove, lapping up the creamy cum that oozed out from it.

Leonard stared down at her as she looked up at him He gazed into her lusty dark green eyes. He swept her hair from her swaying tits, not wanting to miss a single second of what she was about to do. "Go ahead Penny, suck on it, I know that look, take it into your mouth and suck it good and hard."

Penny giggled and licked her lips, she brought his cock to her parted lips. She giggled when she felt him shiver, she knew she won, it only she knew everything. Her tongue darted out and swirled it around the rim of his mushroomed head. She pursed her lips and sucking hard, she drew the rubbery head into her hot, wet mouth.

He clutched at her lush blonde hair, he couldn't remember the last time it looked so sexy. He clutched at the back of her head and closed his eyes, "My God Penny, that feels so fucking incredible." He pulled her head forward, driving more of his cock into her mouth. It hit the back of her throat, she shifted slightly and he felt it enter her throat.

Penny could feel her pussy clench as she felt his fingers twist in her long hair as he rocked his hips back and forth, slowly fucking her mouth. She looked up at him and felt his cock leap in her throat once again.

Leonard bit his lip, he knew if this continued, he'd be coming soon and he had a lot more in store for her.

She felt his cock slide in and out of her throat as he began grinding his hips in small circles before slowly withdrawing it until only the head remained in her mouth. She relished the sounds of his constant moaning, knowing she was getting her way again. She wasn't sorry, she really wanted and needed a good fucking. She knew her tiny panties were soaked, sticking lewdly to her fleshy cuntlips.

Leonard got his orgasm under control and ran his fingers though her hair again. He grinned down at her, ":I could stand here forever and watch this. I love watching you suck cock, Penny, mine, Zack's or anyone's. But seeing you nearly naked, on your knees with my cock, buried deep in your throat, this is the best!"

Just hearing him say that made Penny feel loved more than ever. She knew she didn't deserve him and what she was doing was cruel, but in the end, she didn't want another woman having his baby. She was going to give him the night of his life. She licked at the crown again and stared up at him, "Come on Leonard, feed me your cock, shove it in and fuck my mouth, please!"

Leonard's knees nearly buckled when he heard this. He gripped his cock at the root and swiped it back and forth across her freshly painted lips. He shivered when he saw her tongue dart out and stab at the large pee-hole at the top of his shaft. He let out a growl and thrusted his hips forward, shoved it back into her mouth, "Suck it Penny, but just the head, I'll tell you when to proceed."

Penny had a tough time she was smiling, but she closed her lips around the mushroomed head, sealing her lips at the base of the crown. She swirled her tongue around making sure to draw her tongue back and flick along the sensitive underbelly of his stiff shaft.

He tightened his hands in her hair again as he threw his head back and let out a gasp, "Oh yesssss, Penny, just like that, don't stop!"

She added to his excitement, she mumbled out, "Oh fuck Leonard, I can't remember the last time you've been this hard."

He chuckled, "Most likely because my balls are so full of my pent-up cum, now it's gonna be all for you." He clutched at her head and began fucking her face now. His balls were slapping her chin as he thrust his hips back and forth, sending the rubbery head in and out of her lovely throat.

Penny's saliva was dripping down her chin, and landed on her rock hard nipples. She was spurred on by his dirty talk and she loved having her face fucked.

"Come on Penny, suck, it, suck my cock, take it all into your filthy little mouth and down your throat."

She was gasping for air and when she tried pulling back, he twisted his hands in her hair and held her where he wanted her. She loved the dominant Leonard and she nearly came from his actions. Her panties were soaked and she needed to be fucked and fucked hard soon or she would go insane. Her eyes watered as he picked up the pace, driving his cock in and out of her throat like she was a dime-store whore.