Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 18-20

Story Info
Janine with Amy, then with Leonard & Penny & more.
8.9k words
4.72
8.2k
6
0

Part 114 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Dr. Pemberton and Campbell were on the Ellen show to promote their discovery of super-asymmetry. The audience loved them and that made Sheldon even angrier. They were sweeping the floor with Sheldon and Amy and they had to pull out all the stops to stop them.

The president of the University hosted a get-together where they invited a number of the physicists to get behind their discovery to assist them in getting the Nobel Prize. They had their get together and Pemberton and Campbell showed up. When Amy saw them at the gathering, she went berserk and caused a scene.

Sheldon turned to Leonard, "Is that how I sound?"

Leonard nodded, "Yeah, always!"

Sheldon rolled his eyes, "Yikes!"

The following day, Amy and Sheldon got called into Human Resources to get chewed out about her outburst at the reception for her and Sheldon.

They arrived there and Janine Davis sat at her desk across from them were Sheldon and Amy and standing beside Janine was Dr. Siebert. She started off, "Thank you both for coming, President Siebert asked that I be a part of this conversation to help us calmly discuss what went wrong and how we can better move forward. We are not here to point fingers, so, Dr. Cooper, please stop that." He was pointing at Amy. She continued, "President Siebert, would you like to start?"

He nodded, "This is all my fault. I assumed you knew the Nobel Prize was good and we wanted to win it. So that's on me!" He screamed out the last part.

Janine continued, "I think what President Siebert is trying to say is that this is a setback and we should adopt a different strategy."

He leaned over and shouted to them, "Like, maybe you two keep your traps shut."

Amy stuttered,m "I'm sorry, I just, I snapped"

Siebert continued, "Oh, you're sorry, it's all better then! Listen up, you have a shot to win a Nobel Prize and you're blowing it."

Janine tried to calm him down and in a low soft tone told them, "I think what President Siebert is trying to say is that you have a shot to win a Nobel Prize and you're blowing it."

Sheldon looked at her and pointed to Siebert, "Thant's exactly what he said."

She nodded, "Yes, but I said it in my calming H.R. voice."

Siebert continued, "Let me make this clear, you two are done talking. We're canceling your speaking engagements and your interviews. You're going to lie low and let us do damage control."

Amy threw up her hands, "Well, if that's what you want, that's what we'll do,"

Janine continued, "You two winning the Nobel Prize is very important to us. And not just to the university. Dr. Fowler, you would be only the fourth woman to win a Nobel Prize in physics. I don't need to tell you just how inspirational that would be to a generation of young women."

Amy nodded, "Yes! Of course, I know."

Siebert continued, "So, the next words out of your mouth should be on a stage in Stockholm when you're saying, "Tack for denna ara,"which is Swedish for, "Thank you for this honor."

Over the next several days Amy was in a funk, she was worried she would lose the Nobel and let down all women. She tried everything and finally went back to talk to Janine Davis in H.R. She knocked on her door and poked her head in, "Ms. Davis?"

Janine looked up, "Dr. Fowler, how can I help you?"

She came in, "You were right about this Nobel Prize being bigger than I am. And you were right that, like it or not, I am a role model. But you are wrong to keep me on the sidelines. I am smart, I am capable and I can make a difference."

Janine nodded, "Well said, you make a strong case."

Amy continued, "Damn right, because I'm a strong woman wearing a strong deodorant."

Janine pointed to the chair, "Well, how about you have a seat?" She stood up and walked around to the other side of the desk, "Maybe you'd like a glass of water?"

Amy took a seat, "Do you have anything with a little more kick?"

Janine went and closed and locked the door, "Seriously, Dr. Fowler, this is Human Resources."

Amy stuttered, "You're right, I don't know what I was thinking."

Janine opened a cupboard and pulled out a bottle of liquor and two glasses. She looked to Amy, "You want ice, you're outta luck." Rather than sitting at her desk, she took a seat beside Amy. She poured her a stiff drink and took one herself.

After a good thirty minutes, the two of them polished off half a bottle of scotch and neither of them were feeling any pain.

Janine stood up and moved to the door and made sure it was locked. She came up behind Amy and swept her long glossy hair from her shoulder. She leaned down and planted a soft, wet kiss on her neck and nipping at her ear she felt Amy shiver.

Amy let out a little moan and her hand dropped down and ran up along Janine's slender calf. She cleared her throat, "Aw Ms. Davis, I've never been with a black woman before."

Janine chuckled, "I've never been with a potential female Nobel Prize winner before either. I think that makes up even. She ran her hands down the front of Amy's blouse and cupped her large breasts through it.

Amy turned her head and as their lips met, Janine pulled Amy from the chair and led her over to the large sofa she recently was made to squirt by Leonard. She flopped down on the sofa and brought Amy with her.

They came together and as Janine broke the kiss she stared into Amy's dark eyes, "I believe you're a little drunk."

Amy shook her head, "No, not really, a couple years ago I'd say I was, but after spending so much time with my neighbor Penny, I've become immune to it."

Janine chuckled, "Ah Penny, I've heard that name before, isn't she married to Dr. Hofstadter?"

Amy nodded, "How do you know him?"

She giggled, "See this sofa we're sitting on? Well a month or so ago, he had me here on my back and he made me squirt. I swore I had an out of body experience." She thought for a moment.

Amy looked at her, "What?"

She chuckled, "I'm just remembering, I owe him my ass. I told him it he could make me squirt, he could have it. I wonder if he's ever gonna come around to claim his prize?"

Amy cleared her throat, "Why are we talking about Leonard? I want this with you, are you not sure?"

Janine slid closer to Amy and swept her dark hair from her face, "Tell me Amy, what do you want?"

She scoffed, "Isn't it obvious? I want you to fuck my brains out."

Janine gave her a sly smile and nodded, "I can do that." They came together and they met in a torrid kiss.

Janine's hands slid under Amy's blouse and massaged her heavy breasts. She pulled away from the kiss and her hands worked feverously as she unbuttoned her blouse and finding the hooks of her bra, she got them open and freed her large, lily white tits.

As Amy struggled to slip the blouse and bra off, Janine explored them with her large black hands. She pushed at Amy's shoulders and she was soon flat on her back. She followed her large slick lips closed around Amy's already stiff nipples, moving from one to the other, teasing, licking and sucking on them. She smiled when she felt Amy squirming beneath her slender body.

Janine slid up and their lips met and Janine's hands continued to explore Amy's body. She drifted lower and unzipped her skirt and pulled them down and off, taking her unattractive dark tights with them. She paused to stared down at Amy's lush body and she had a tiny smile on her face.

Amy tried covering up, "Stop, I hate being stared at. All of the other girls in our group are so beautiful, unlike me."

Janine shook her head, "Nonsense Amy, you are beautiful, but why, oh why do you continue to wear such god-awful clothes? With the right clothes, a different hair style, you could be turning heads wherever you went. Just think about it, and remember, you have nothing to hide, so move those fucking arms of yours so I can look at you."

Amy grinned up at her, moving her arms away and thought about what she said, and she decided to make a conscience effort to change her wardrobe and maybe even her hairdo.

Janine looked down at the camel-toe created by her cotton panties. She leaned in and let out a hot burst of air directly over her panties. She pushed her panties aside and dipped her mouth towards her goal. She chuckled when she heard Amy release a moan and it was music to her ears. She felt Amy's fingers tangle in her glossy black hair and pulled her tighter to her aching pussy. Janine took her time, wanting to savor this as long as she could. It wasn't long before Amy was bucking her hips, urging her be eaten even more.

Janine attacked her clit, adding a couple long dark fingers deep into Amy's slick hole. She had her coming soon after that.

Amy arched her back and releasing one long groan, she painted Janine's lips and tongue with her juices. She came hard and collapsed, trying desperately to regain her breathing.

Amy slowly recovered and pulled the sexy black woman up to lie beside her, "How come I'm naked and you still have all of your clothes on Janine?"

"Sounds like something a potential female Nobel Prize winner needs to figure out and remedy."

Amy stared at her, "How come you keep on saying "potential FEMALE?" Did you and Sheldon happen to hook-up in the past?"

Even though Janine was black, it was easy to see she was blushing. She licked her full, rich lips and nodded, "It was quite a while ago, but yes, we did. My god, woman, how can you be married to him and still walk straight? If I were you, I'd be bow-legged by now."' Amy chuckled, "Practice, Janine, a lot of practice." While she was speaking, her fingers were nimbly undoing the buttons on Janine's blouse and sweeping it aside, she freed Janine's luscious black mounds of flesh from her lacy black bra. She shifted her weight and now had Janine on her back and she began feasting on Janine's black licorice nipples. She ran her tongue around and around the tight, tiny aeroules and smiled when she saw them pucker-up and glisten in the light of the bright office. She teased them until she had Janine moaning and groaning, Oh please Amy, stop teasing me and get to eating my pussy."

Amy giggled and leaning over, she swept her long dark hair along the trim half-naked body beneath her. She wormed her hands beneath Janine's ripe ass and tugging at the zipper, she freed her of her tight skirt, taking her matching lace panties with it.

It was Amy;'s turn to stare at the naked H.R. manager beneath her. She reveled at the thick, dark lips of her pussy. She ran her hands up and down her squirming legs and reaching her pouty cuntlips, she used her thumbs to part them. She was amazed how pink her inner lips were in contrast to her dark black outer lips. She knew it was just because other pussies she saw were white and the contrast wasn't as much. She dipped her head and inhaled her scent and it increased the need to lick her. She slipped her tongue out and swept up and down the bubbling slit and stabbing again and again at the slick hole, she sank her tongue in as deep as she could.

Janine was rolling her head from side to side and her once perfectly brushed hair was now a tangled mess and staring up at her, Amy knew, she never looked hotter. Janine clutched at Amy's head, urging her towards the spot she needed attention, but Amy took her time.

Amy slipped one and then a second finger into her tight pussy and felt Janine's cunt muscles tighten around them. She sawed them in and out as she moved upward and closed her lips around the stiff red button she finally uncovered. She flicked her tongue out, from side to side, up and down and then drawing it between her lips, she sucked lightly as she wormed her fingers in deeper. She twisted her fingers around and began petting the sensitive flesh of her upper walls.

Janine arched her back, knowing Amy found her G-spot. She clutched at Amy's wrist, begging her for greater contact and when she did, it sent Janine over the top. She let out a low groan and came hard. She drenched Amy's fingers and lips as she clutched at her head, forcing her face tighten to her spasming pussy.

Amy slowed her attack and as she felt Janine begin to calm down, she slid upward, licking and kissing her dark flesh, She teased her nipples again and when she reached her face, their lips met again and she allowed Janine to taste the cream she got when she let loose and gave her the treat she was hoping for.

Unlike with Leonard, Janine basked in the afterglow of her orgasm with Amy. They hugged one another and lightly caressed each other.

After a long soothing post-coital bout they finally parted. They dressed in silence and took a seat and toasted their new found friendship with another glass of scotch.

The following week, the group was assembled to decide which movie to see. Leonard found one, but Penny pointed out that it didn't give them much time to eat.

Leonard looked at her, "We can eat afterwards."

Sheldon scoffed, "I'm not eating at 10:00 at night."

They went back and forth and Howard blurted out, "Okay, it's official, we're never going to see The Avengers."

Leonard tried again, "Guys, just—Come on, make a decision. I'm good with eating after."

Bernie spoke up, "Mmmm, I'm kinda hungry now." Amy added, "Yeah, me too."

Leonard tried again, "Then we'll eat before."

Raj checked his phone, "Okay, so then we can see 3D at 9:00 or the 2D at 9:30."

Bernie giggled, "3D, if I'm gonna see Thor, I wanna feel like I could lick those abs."

Leonard rolled his eyes, "Actually, 3D kinda makes me queasy."

Sheldon jumped in, "No, no, no, but we have to see it in 3D, we saw part one in 3D. And the 2D part two is not the part two of the 3D part one."

Howard scoffed, "He's got you there Leonard. Or he doesn't, I don't really care anymore."

Leonard nodded, "Okay, then we'll go see it in 3D."

Penny came over from the kitchen, "No, sweetie, you shouldn't do things that make you feel bad."

He threw up his arms, "Well, I'm doing this."

Sheldon blurted out, "Well, of course he is. He is a textbook satisficer."

Leonard stared back at him, "That's not even a word."

"Yes it is. According to Nobel Prize winning economist Herbert Simon, "satisficing" is a decision-making strategy whereby a person accepts whatever available option is satisfactory rather than seeking out a course of action that would make him happiest."

Leonard felt down now, "I'm just trying to find a plan that makes everyone happy."

Amy stared at him, "Except you."

Bernie added, "Yeah, Leonard, what would make you happy?"

He put his head in his hand, "You know, what would make me happy is if we just stop talking about this and see whatever movie you guys wanna see, whenever you wanna to see it."

They went to the 3D movie and after returning Leonard's head was killing him. He took a seat on the sofa and Penny placed a cool compress on his forehead, "How's your headache?"

"It's better, the throwing up really helped."

"I'm so sorry you missed the end of the movie." She came over and took a seat beside him.

"Oh, it's okay. Everyone talked about it so much on the ride home, I feel like I saw it."

She caressed his arm, "Well, to be fair, you talked about the bathroom so much, we felt like we saw that, too."

I think I would've been okay if we weren't sitting so close."

She was getting upset with him. "Well, then why did we sit so close?"

"Sheldon said, "Are these seats good for everyone?" What was I supposed to do, say no like a maniac?"

She scoffed, "What? Sweetie, you've gotta stand up for yourself. You know, maybe Sheldon's right, maybe you are that word he said."

He closed his eyes, "Satisficer?"

She pointed, "Yeah, that! That's the one. Boy, sounds way more made up when you say it." She hopped off the sofa, "Okay, come on, when was the last time you did something totally selfish without worrying about what anyone else wanted?"

He let out a groan, "Uh, according to my mother, I took my sweet time being born."

She shook her head, "How is that selfish?"

"Apparently, she had dinner reservations."

The next day, as Amy returned home she found Leonard sitting on the stairs. She stopped, "Do I wanna ask?"

He let out a breath of air and sighed, "Well, when I go upstairs, Penny's gonna make me choose what we're going to do tonight without taking her feelings into consideration, and I don't know if I'm up for it."

She rolled her eyes, "Poor baby! When I go upstairs Sheldon's going to give me a 25-minute lecture about what Hulk would be like if he were make of metal."

He threw up his hands, "I've always been a people-pleaser. Is that so bad? It's gotten me this far. If I go in there and pick something I want to do that she also wants to do, she's gonna think I'm just picking it to make her happy. So, I feel like I have to pick something I know she doesn't want to do or she's gonna be disappointed, right? What do you think?"

"I think I've got ice cream in this bag that's starting to melt."

"I'm sorry, it's exhausting being in my head."

"Look, when you wanted Penny, you didn't care what anybody else thought or wanted, including Penny."

He nodded and looked up at her, "That's true. Yeah, yeah, there was something I wanted, I went after it and I got it."

And now you're hiding from it on the stairs, so it all worked out. You know, a couple days ago, I had a very, very enjoyable meeting with Janine Davis from H.R and she told me, she owes you something she promised you. Think about it, it may be something you could do, with or without Penny." She headed upstairs, leaving him to think about it.

He entered the apartment while Penny was on her laptop, "Hey, I thought about what I wanna do tonight and I didn't take your feeling into consideration at all." He slammed the door shut.

She looked up at him, "Great!"

"I wanna have sex."

She closed her laptop, "Wow, sex with your wife. You're really swinging for the fences there, Hofstadter." He chucked as he took off his jacket, "No, not just with my wife. Do you remember the H.R. Manager Janine Davis?"

She nodded, "Isn't she the one who had you come to her office after you bad-mouthed the physics department?"

He grinned at her, "Yeah she's the one. Well when I was there, we got around to making things better and she bet me I couldn't make her squirt from my oral expertise."

She grinned up at him, "Okay, I'm wondering where this is going, but okay."

"Well I bet her and I won, I made her squirt and her payoff is she'll have anal sex with me and I added the stipulation that you'd be there too. I called her and she's on her way here, that's what I wanna do!"

She stood up, "Oh my, I remember her, isn't she the one we visited with her hunky husband? Is he coming too?"

He shook his head, "Sorry Penny, they got a divorce; see, not taking you into consideration of what I wanna do."

She giggled, "I'm liking the new Hofstadter, but just to let you know, I'm okay with it. I like it, let's get ready for her."

He chuckled, "Just to let you know, after we are done, we're gonna watch, Star Trek Discovery."

She giggled, "All right, well, just a warning, I might be on my phone for most of it."

He chuckled, "That's fine! I don't care."

Penny went and changed out of her sweatpants and sweatshirt, slipping into a slinky black dress she always wore to lure anyone and everyone. She was totally naked underneath.

Janine arrived and she was dress to the nines too. Her bright yellow silky wrap-around dress flowed about as she moved, flashing a good amount of bare thighs.

Leonard let her in and Penny offered her a glass of wine. The three of them took a seat on the sofa with Janine between the two of them.

Janine looked to Leonard and then to Penny. She leaned into Penny and kissed her.

Penny pulled away from Janine, she looked to Leonard and immediately went back for more. The two of them were suddenly all over each other.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers