Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 18-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard was getting extremely excited watching, he was unable to tear his eyes away from the two women locked together.

Penny got up to get another glass of wine and Janine went to help her. As they returned to the sofa Penny stopped Janine, she took her glass and handed them both to Leonard. She turned Janine towards her and with the two of them at the end of the sofa, where Sheldon normally sat. She slowly drift downward until she was on her knees. She turned Janine around to face Leonard and she applied pressure to Janine's upper back and she was now leaning over the sofa, staring at Leonard.

Penny's hands ran up Janine's shapely legs, pushing her skirt up as she went until she had Janine's panty clad pussy exposed. Penny looked past her and stared at Leonard, "Are you sure you're okay with this? I know she's here to pay a bet off, but from the way she's acting, I think she's more than happy to accept my advances."

Leonard chuckled, "Oh, I'm fine with it. As a matter of fact, I'm getting my jollies out of this and don't you worry, I'll have payment before the evening is through, right Janine?"

She threw her head back and grinned at him. "Oh you better believe it, and if this continues, I'll even discount this and give you credit for yet another encounter."

Without waiting any longer, Penny pushed forward and had her face buried between her luscious butt cheeks. She reached up and drew her tiny panties away to give her a free rein at the thick dark lips before her. She swept her tongue up and down Janine's tight crack, stabbing at her puckered hole. She slipped lower and stabbed at fleshy dark lips and studied the bright pink inner walls of her pussy. She slipped higher and uncovering the stiff red bud from the hooded flesh, she sucked greedily at the button and flicked her tongue back and forth, up and down.

Janine was gasping for air. She threw her head back and had her eyes shut tight as she released a groan, pushing her butt back against Penny's active tongue.

Penny concentrated on Janine's clit as she ran a couple of her large Nebraska man-fingers into her slick cunt hole. She licked and sucked, and finger-fucked Janine quicker. At the same time, she prepared her butt hole, shoving her thumb into Janine's tight butt.

Penny let out a loud gasp as she pulled her face from between the trim thighs of Janine. Her lips and chin were shining from Janine's juicy cunt. She looked to Leonard, "Get those pants off and slide over in front of her. I bet she's just aching to get that nice fat cock of yours in that pretty little mouth of hers."

Leonard couldn't believe what Penny was saying, but he wasn't about to argue. He unbuttoned his pants, slipped the zipper downward and arching his hips, he pushed his pants and boxers off in one swift movement. He kicked them off and slid across the sofa and was now sitting directly below the gorgeous black woman's upper body and head.

Janine immediately grabbed hold of his stiff cock. She began stroking it, pumping her hands slowly up and down the entire length. She pumped his cock at the same pace Penny was finger-fucking her pussy.

Leonard saw Janine's mouth gape open. He reached up and encircling her dark locks and pulled her face to his. Their lips met and he felt her vibrate as she moaned into his mouth. Their tongues fenced back and forth, sucking and releasing each other's tongues as their lips were pressed together firmly.

Janine broke the kiss, but continued to stroke his cock and she slowly slipped off the arm of the sofa and was kneeling beside Penny. She leaned in and kissed Penny, winding her dark fingers in Penny's blonde locks. Pulling back, she clutched at Penny's hand and as she tightened her hold on her, she walked on her knees around the side of the sofa, bringing Penny with her.

They were on their knees, Janine just past Leonard as Penny settled between Leonard's parted legs. Penny was quicker than Janine and she swallowed Leonard's cock as she began bobbing up and down with those bee-stung lips closed tightly around his shaft.

Janine's eyes popped wide open. She was amazed how Penny swallowed the entire length of Leonard's cock. She giggled, "Amy told me she was one helluva cocksucker, now I can see why she said that, wow!"

Penny slowly drew her lips to the tip and released it with a pop. She allowed a thick stream of saliva run out of her mouth and it landed directly on the tip and ran down the shaft.

Janine's black hand closed around the shaft and stroked it. It looked amazing seeing her dark hard slide up and down his white shaft. She leaned forward and her red painted lips closed around the head and as her cheeks hallowed out, she sank downward, drawing inch by inch of his shaft into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. She stopped and her nostrils flared as she drew air into her lungs.

They were giggling as the two women passed his cock back and forth as they sucked, licked, and bobbed up and down on his thick, stiff shaft.

Penny once again looked to Janine and taking his cock into her mouth, she slowly sank down until her nose was pressed against his belly.

Janine wormed her way in and attacked his balls, sucking and licking at them and drew first one and then the other swollen testicle into her mouth.

Leonard was in heaven, looking down he saw his wife's wild mane of blonde hair draped over his belly and thighs. He swept it aside so he could watch. His entire cock was in her mouth and throat. Below her, Janine had her black face nuzzling at his swollen nuts. Her coal black hair was resting on his legs as her bright red tongue licked at his nut sack. He gripped Penny's hair and held her in place as he felt her tongue licking around his shaft.

Penny pulled her mouth off his cock and smiling up at him, she giggled, I think I got you hard enough and wet enough to slip this fucker in her ass now." She looked down at Janine, "Are you ready to get this cock in your ass?"

Janine beamed up at her, "You bet your sweet ass I'm ready."

Penny scoffed, "Oh No Janine, your sweet ass, not mine." She reached down and pushed Janine upward. She reached out and untied the belt around Janine's waist, she opened her dress and pulled it off, "Oh my God, Janine, you are gorgeous. I forgot how hot you look." Her hands ran up and down her lush body, leaning forward, her bee-stung lips closed around one of her black licorice nips and her tongue flicked out around it and she closed her lips and sucked hard.

Janine closed her eyes, threw her head back and clutched at Penny's head, drawing it harder against her firm flesh. She wasn't in any hurry. Her breathing grew heavier and when Penny pulled back, she allowed Penny to guide her upward.

Leonard grabbed hold of Janine's arms and helped her settle above his straining cock. He pulled her down and as their lips met, he guided his cock into her pussy. He felt her warmth surround his shaft and as she slid downward, he noticed how wet she was.

Penny pushed her way between Leonard's legs and dipping down, she watched as her husband's cock parted those thick, black lips. She saw how wet Janine was and saw her thick cream already coating his cock. She licked at his shaft as it slipped in and out of the gorgeous black woman's pussy. She slipped higher and grabbing hold of Janine's tiny, tight ass cheeks, she pushed them apart and dipped her tongue in and began tongue-fucking her puckered asshole.

Janine let out a groan, she loved how Leonard was fucking her. She knew Penny was a lucky woman and she was lucky too, having her pussy stuffed with his cock and Penny's tongue teasing her asshole, preparing her what she came here for in the first place. She was racing faster and faster towards a climax. She knew she couldn't hold back and knew if she came and came hard, she's need a break before taking his cock in her butt.

Leonard could feel Janine's cunt tightening. He felt her kiss grow stronger and he matched her with his tongue and his hands. He couldn't stop caressing her tight curves and as he teased and played with her tits, he felt her shiver and she moaned loudly into his mouth.

Janine tore her mouth from his and wrapping her arms around him, she crushed her body to his, "Oh fuck, fuck, I'm cumming!" Her entire body stiffened, She thrust her hips back and forth as she ground her pussy against the root of his cock. She clung to him until her orgasm calmed down. She released her tight grip on him and staring into his eyes, she leaned in and kissed him softly. She caressed his face and whispered, "Thank you, I needed that and couldn't have had a more fulfilling orgasm." She chuckled, "Um, I'm gonna need a few minutes to recuperate, but I have no doubt, before I leave, either tonight or tomorrow morning, I'm gonna have that big fat cock of yours in my ass."

She wiggled her lower body and she let out a gasp as she felt his still stiff cock throbbing in her pussy. She took a deep breath and looked back at Penny. She giggled, "How about switching places with me Penny. I'd love to watch him fuck you, but please, don't let him cum."

Penny giggled, "I'm sorry Janine, but I don't have any control of that. Just to let you know, like you said, we have all night and I can guarantee this stud has great recuperating faculties. If I do make him cum, he'll be back ready to give you what you came here for in the first place." She helped Janine slip off of Leonard's still stiff cock. She guided her to the sofa beside him and she giggled, "Now you get to watch me, I'm not sure I can duplicate what you two just did, that was so fucking hot!"

Janine watched as Penny reached back and unzipped her incredibly tight black dress., She pulled it down, it was like watching someone peeling the skin from a grape. She was amazed seeing how beautiful this woman was and couldn't believe he would want any other woman.

Penny leaned over and grabbing Leonard's cock, she stroked it. It slid up and down her fist easily, it was coated with Janine's cunt juices. She released it and ran her slick fingers along Janine's lips and she giggled when Janine greedily lapped up all of her own cream from Penny's fingers.

Penny spun around and wiggling back, she hovered over Leonard's cock. She gripped it and slowly lowered her fat-lipped pussy to his steel shaft. She dropped down and took his entire length into her pussy in one swift movement. She pushed back and planted her heels on the edge of the cushion and leaning back, pressed her back tight to Leonard's chest. She began riding his cock, pushing off with her feet as she rode him hard.

Leonard loved watching her ass in front of him. He wrapped his arms around her and grabbed hold of her tits. He played with them, as he cupped them, his thumbs rubbed her stiff tips, causing her to lean back and savor the feeling.

Penny's long blonde hair swept all over his body and turning her head slightly, she kissed him, "Come on Leonard, show Janine what you can do with that fat cock of yours. Fuck, I love riding you like this." She looked over at Janine, "You know I took up this position so you can get down there and join in on the fun too, you know?"

Janine grinned at her and leaning in, she kissed her and for a few moments, the three of them were locked together in a heated kiss. She took one of Penny's tits and played with it too and she leaned down and captured one between her lips and sucked. She released it and climbing off the couch, she pushed Leonard's legs apart and she inhaled Penny's scent. It inflamed her senses and leaning in, she began licking at Penny's fat lips. She ran her tongue over and over again against Leonard's swollen nuts. She was able to lick at his cock as it slipped in and out of Penny's pussy. She scooted upward and as Penny rode Leonard reverse-cowgirl, she was able to flick at her clit, over and over again.

Penny's legs were getting tired and she knew she wasn't going to be able to stay this way for long. She reached down and fisting Janine's black locks, she pulled her tighter to where she was joined to Leonard.

Janine licked and sucked avidly as she felt Penny trembling. She licked at whatever she could come in contact with and she heard Penny let out a shriek and suddenly she was rewarded with a gush of Penny's juices as she came all over Leonard's cock and Janine's active tongue.

Penny's feet gave way and her heels slipped off the edge of the sofa cushions. She grabbed hold of Janine so she wouldn't fall and she giggled as she felt Leonard's arms tighten around her lower chest. Her large tits pressed against his forearms, holding her up.

Leonard slowly released her and she slipped off his cock and he sat there watching the two women locked in a heated embrace. Their mouths were fused together and he was left sitting there with a stiff cock, completely saturated with the cream from Penny's pussy. He waited and when they finally broke apart, he got up and taking Janine's hand, he led her out of the living room and into the bedroom. He guided her to the bed and urged her onto her elbows and knees. He gave her a pillow to hug and climbing up behind her, he began raining wet, hot kisses all along her sleek back, down to her luscious ass. He wormed his tongue into her ass and she wiggled and pushed back.

Penny suddenly appeared and taking the pillow Janine was holding, she climbed up and wiggled beneath her face. She combed her fingers through her thick black hair and guided her face to her slimy pussy. She let out a groan when Janine dropped her head and immediately began munching on Penny's thick folds.

Leonard was more than ready, he knew he wouldn't last long. He was surprised he hadn't cum yet, fucking both of them already and still not cumming, he was shocked and amazed he had lasted this long.

Caressing her ass, he shoved a finger in her tight hole and pulled it out. He did this several times and each time it became easier. He licked at the starred hole again and repeated his fingering. He saw her licking Penny with more gusto and her moans were getting louder. He knew it was now or never. He gripped his cock in one hand and wrapped his arm around her slick body with his free hand. He gripped her hip from beneath and holding her steady, he lodged the fat cockhead at the entrance. He pushed forward and felt the elastic outer ring give way. He held it there, feeling the intense pressure of her asshole. He felt her relax and he shoved further into her and he heard her let out a grunt.

Penny was whispering to her, he couldn't hear what she said, but saw Janine nod and resume eating her pussy.

Leonard felt her relax again and he shoved further into her. He now had hold of both of her hips and gripping her tight, he pulled her back towards him and at the same time, he pushed forward. He drove the remainder of his shaft into her, his balls were resting on her tight cheeks. He held it there, caressing her gorgeous ass as he watched her wiggle her hips.

Penny grabbed hold of her head and held it tight to her slick cunt. She wanted to let Leonard have her, but at the same time, she was on the verge of another explosive orgasm from the expert oral she was receiving from Janine.

Janine was beyond delirious with pleasure. She wanted to eat this gorgeous blonde ever since meeting her several years ago with her ex-husband. She now had her where she wanted her. At the same time, having this fat-cocked nerd, driving his cock in and out of her ass, she was floating on a sea of pleasure she wished would never end. She was gasping for air. She wiggled her ass as she felt Leonard now begin to fuck her ass. She had finally become accustomed to his girth and loved the pressure he was applying. The bolts of excitement coursed through her slender body and when she felt his hand leave her hip and begin to rub lightly on her clit, she was about to burst.

Leonard felt her entire body begin to tremble and shake. He knew she was close to cumming. He had to play with her clit and make her cum. He knew within a few seconds, he would lose it and start cumming. He knew he had succeeded as she screamed out into Penny's pussy. He knew he wouldn't last any longer and letting out a loud grunt, he called out, "Here it comes Janine, take it, take all of my cum. I'm cumming!"

Every muscle in Janine's body stiffened and suddenly turned to mush. She couldn't kneel any longer and she fell against Penny, trapping her beneath her sweat covered body.

Penny was cumming too from Janine's tongue and watching the two of them, it was more than she needed.

The three of them were a mass of slick, sweaty bodies. They were all cumming in a matter of seconds and she clung to Janine as she leaned over her and kissed Leonard, "I sorta like the new take charge Leonard Hofstadter. I have a feeling its gonna be one helluva long night."

She was right and it was. After several minutes, the three of them uncoupled, and the three of them climbed into the tub and turned on the shower. They washed one another, caressing and feeling more than washing. And after the water began turning cool, they exited, dried off and resumed their activities in the bedroom. Each and every one of them cumming several more times before the sun rose.

The next evening they had Sheldon and Amy over. It was Chinese night, but Leonard decided on Bar-be-que. Sheldon was upset, but knuckled under. He turned away from the kitchen and stopped dead in his tracks. He saw Leonard sitting in his spot and he was furious.

Leonard stared up at him, "I'm sorry, but this is my house and no one is gonna tell me where and where I cannot sit."

Sheldon turned to Penny, "This is all your fault." He left in a huff.

Leonard stared up at Penny, "I hate to say this, but that was almost a great as the sex we had last night."

She chuckled, "Oh, you may be right, but Janine was amazing."

He scoffed, "Yeah, she was amazing, as were you."

The next day, Leonard decided to put together a proposal and present to President Siebert. He was gonna tell him that this is what he wanted to do.

He showed it to Penny and she was really proud of him.

He looked to her, "You know I'm gonna force him to accept my proposal. If he doesn't want me to quit, this is what it's gonna take."

She was stunned, "Whoa! Wait, you're gonna quit?"

He turned to her, "Yeah, it's like you said, I have to go after that I want, and if I can't get that at Cal tech, there are plenty of other universities in the world."

She stuttered, "What? In the world? I can't even get you to go to the beach, and now you want to move to the world?"

"Well. I don't want to, but if that's what I have to do."

She threw up her hands, "Okay, don't you think threatening to quit your job is something you should run by me first?"

He stared at her and paused, "You said I shouldn't worry about your feelings."

"I meant feelings about things that I don't care about!"

Now he was pissed, "Fine, you wanna talk about it? Let's talk about it. I'm not loving my job right now. And this is something that would make me happy. Don't you want me to be happy?"

She stood there, her mouth dropped open, "Of course I want you to be happy."

He took a step closer to her, "I know this seems scary, but I put together a strong proposal. It's good for me, it's good for the university. They're gonna give it to me."

He went to the President and after he looked it over, he stared up at Leonard, "No!"

He stared at Siebert, "I'm sorry, President Siebert, but I'm not taking no for an answer. I'm serious."

He shrugged, "Oh, well, that changes everything."

"Really?"

He shook his head, "No!"

That evening Leonard returned home and Penny turned to him, "Hey, how did it go?"

He was grinning from ear to ear, "Great!"

"What? So, you got the job"

He shook his head, "I did not!"