Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 18-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was stunned, "So, you quit? Okay, Leonard, I can't move. I just bought a six-month membership to SoulCycle."

"Well, I didn't quit. I said I was going to. I walked out the door and started crying, you know, "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! What'd I do? And then he called me back in."

Penny came rushing over to him, "Then he changed his mind?"

He scoffed, "He did not!"

She was confused and stared at him, "I'm really confused about how to react to this story."

"President Siebert didn't wanna lose me. Even though they couldn't make me a lead investigator on a plasma team, there was an opening for a co-lead on a photon entanglement team. How cool is that?"

She was hesitant, "You're gonna have to tell me."

He nodded, "It's really cool."

She threw up her hands and came rushing over to him, "Yay! Oh, I'm so happy for you!"

He hugged her back, "I almost got what I wanted, and it never would have happened if you hadn't almost believed in me."

She kissed him and pulled away, "AW! Let's celebrate, what do you wanna do?"

He stared at her, "I wanna take your hair down, take you to the bedroom and tear off your clothes and make hot passionate love to my wife."

She giggled, "Wanna call Janine to join us?" He growled at her, "Oh no, not tonight, just you and me babe."

She let out a shriek and turned and ran for the bedroom. Leonard was right on her tail and caught her as she reached the bed. She spun around and turned the tables on him and using his momentum she grabbed him and pushed him to the bed. She jumped on top of him and straddling him, she reached down and unbuckled his pants. She fumbled with his zipper and finally managing to get it undone, she scooted down and pulled off his shoes, socks and took his khaki pants with them.

Penny made short work of his boxers and her hands immediately encircled his already stiffening cock. She giggled when she heard him groan, "Settle down Leonard, I'm gonna give you the blowjob of the century. After what you accomplished at work today, you deserve it." She tightened her grip and slowly ran her hand down till she reached his nuts. She tickled them with her fingertips and releasing his cock and ran her other hand back up till she reached the bloated, purple head. She stroked him several times making sure he was completely stiff.

She wet her lips and took a deep breath. She was preparing to deep throat him. She licked up and down the entire length, making it good and wet so she could slide it into her throat. Her tongue danced around the crown and closing her lips around the shaft, she began lowering her head. Inch by inch his thick cock disappeared into her mouth. She gagged slightly when it hit the back of her throat, but shifting the angle of attack, she found it sinking deeper. Her nostrils flared as she drew in more air.

Leonard was fisting the sheets, not wanting to apply pressure to her head, he knew from past experiences, she would manage to take it all, but only at her own pace. He let out a groan when he felt her slowly sliding back upwards.

Penny finally reached the head again and opening her mouth wide, she drew in lungfuls of air and in one sudden swoop downward, she swallowed him whole. She then began a steady bobbing rhythm, her cheeks compressed around him and her tongue slipped and twisted around his thick shaft. Penny gazed up at him with those dark green eyes and they twinkled with a sassy stare. His constant moans and groans were music to her ears.

Leonard was really enjoying it and he urged her on, "Oh Yeah, you are unbelievable, no one holds a candle to you. Janine was good, but she isn't even in the same class as your cocksucking abilities. He finally reached up and began plucking at the pins holding hear hair up and he shivered and let out an even louder groan when her long, sexy hair tumbled free. It was a veil of blonde covering her face, his belly and upper thighs.

Just having him do this, his fingers raking through the mass of silky hair turned Penny on even more and it made her suck even harder as she tightened her lips on his shaft and bobbed up and down at an even quicker pace. She could feel him throbbing in her mouth and she wanted to taste him, but not before she had that thick cock between her legs, fucking her exactly the way she likes it.

Penny pulled her lips from him, she was gasping for breath, her lips were swollen and they were wet, she never looked hotter, her hair was a mass of waves covering her face neck and upper body. A tiny stream of saliva ran out of her mouth and coated his shaft.

Leonard was still on his back. He managed to remove the rest of his clothes and he stared down at his cock, completely coated in her saliva, pointing up at the ceiling. He looked on in awe as Penny crossed her arms and drew her blouse up over her head. Reaching back, with the flick of her fingers her bra went slack. He licked his lips as her large, gorgeous tits came into view.

While he was drooling over her large, firm tits, Penny quickly slipped out of her jeans and panties and she promptly straddled his slick cock and slowly sank herself down, down, down until her fat cuntlips were pressed against the root of his cock. Her entire body trembled as she felt his cock jerk and hit the perfect spots she was hoping for.

Penny began sliding her lush body all over his. Her lower body movements could be compared to the movements of a belly dancer or a Tahitian dancer., They were rapid, jerks and rotating hip were so urgent and fast, it was merely a blur. Her slippery pussy was already bathing his cock and balls in her creamy juices and she couldn't slow down, even if she wanted. Her body was on automatic pilot and she couldn't slowdown.

Leonard was amazed she choose him and he watched as she bounced up and down on him, taking his cock further and further into her aching cunt, hitting the spots he loved the most. He felt her shift and as she continued to rotate her hips and ride him, he scraped again and again against the sensitive area of her G-spot. He knew she was close to cumming and he was there just for the ride. He watched as her mouth dropped open, her eyes were tightly shut and he heard her growl out, "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming Leonard, fuck me!"

Penny leaned over, offering her large swaying tits and her head was thrown back as he feasted on them. She leaned over even further and grabbing hold of the headboard, she used it as leverage, driving downward, grinding her aching clit against the base of his cock. She slammed down and screamed out, "Yes, yes, yes, I'm there Leonard, cum, please cum, I need you to fill me up."

He grabbed hold of her hips and thrusting upward, he ground his cock into her. He managed to capture one of her swaying tits between his lips and sucking hard, he clutched at her sweaty ass and began to pump her full of his semen.

Penny let out a scream and collapsed against him. Her entire body was quivering as she came hard, and feeling him pumping his load into her increased the intensity of her orgasm. She rained kisses all over his face and neck. Her tits were mashed against his hairy chest, her nipples were scraping against him increasing the excitement coursing throughout her body. Her hair was a total and complete mess, but covering the upper portion of both of their bodies, she never looked hotter.

Leonard was lightly caressing her limp body. He planted several soft, gentle kisses on her face and neck. Sweeping her hair from her face, he kissed her swollen lips and staring up at her he whispered, "I love you Penny Hofstadter."

She gave him a tiny smile and nodded, "I love you too, Dr. Leonard Hofstadter, I'm so glad to be your wife." She paused for a moment, "Now I wanna do what I set out to do when we started." She slipped off his sweaty body and swooping down, she took his flaccid cock into her mouth and began licking and sucking the leftovers of their joint orgasms. She licked up all up and pulling back, she stared up at him and smacked her lips, "Mmmm, we sure make a tasty couple, Leonard. Now what do you say we get our robes on and go find ourselves someplace close that delivers." He chuckled, "Oh I think we both delivered tonight, but I could use some nourishment, as they say, you can't live on love alone, even though Wolowitz tried it himself before he met Bernadette."

She ran her tongue along her slick lips and giggled, "Oh, I don't know about that, but about Howard, that's sick!"