Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 03

Story Info
Leonard gets some solace in Stanford plus more.
8k words
4.37
8.2k
7
2

Part 119 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Leonard and Amy returned to the apartment complex after hearing the upsetting news. That Sheldon had a vasectomy leaving Amy unable to have babies with Sheldon. Leonard, because he found out that Penny did take a pill to bring on her miscarriage. All along she thought the baby was Sheldon's when in reality, it was her husband's.

Amy not being able to stay there tonight knowing somehow Sheldon would find a ride home. She packed a small suitcase and after calling Bernadette, she willingly offered her to stay with her and Howard, especially now that Stuart had moved out.

Leonard had a little more leeway seeing Penny wasn't being discharged till tomorrow. He made sure to double lock the door and chain it too, just in case Sheldon tried to come in and try and change his mind.

In the morning, he packed a bag and cleaned out their bank account and put in in another account, one that Penny wouldn't have access to. He went the university and after speaking with President Siebert he was given a three month sabbatical to straighten out his personal affairs..

He went over and said his goodbyes to Howard, Bernadette, Amy and Raj. He had no intention of talking to Sheldon, afraid he may deck him. He kept his phone on, but made sure to block any number associated with Penny, her personal phone and work phone.

He headed up the I-5 with three places in mind to go. He wasn't sure if any of the three were a good idea, but after what just occurred, he really didn't give a fuck.

Six hours later, after stopping for gas he was pulling onto the campus of Stanford University. He drove around until he found the university hospital. He parked in the visitors lot and once entering the lobby looked for the office of Dr. Stephanie Barnett. (Sara Rue) He was going to pass on seeing her, especially after hearing Sheldon say he impregnated her too. He saw she was on the second floor and went to her office. He entered the waiting room and saw it was empty. He checked his watch and saw it was already close to closing time. He went to the receptionist, "I was wondering if I could speak with Dr. Barnett?"

She looked up, "Do you have an appointment?"

He shook his head, "No, this isn't for a physical issue. I'm an old friend of hers and wondered if she had a moment to speak to me."

"One moment please, I'll check, who should I say is here?"

He cleared his throat, "I'm Dr. Leonard Hofstadter."

A moment later the door flew open and Stephanie came rushing out, throwing her arms around his neck and hugging him, "Oh Leonard, so great to see you."

He pulled back from the hug and looked at her; "My God, Stephanie, you look amazing! I can't believe how gorgeous you look."

With her light complexion and dark red hair, flowing nearly down to her ass, she blushed and licked her lips, "Aw, you don't look so bad yourself." She saw he look down and set out a sigh, "What's the matter Leonard? Something is wrong, what happened?"

He pulled her to him and let out a stifled groan, "I didn't know where to turn, I just knew I had get away and find a place to think and work things out."

She grabbed his by his upper arms. She had a pained look on her face. What happened, I've never seen you in such distress?"

He looked at her, tears were running down his cheeks, "Penny had a miscarriage, but what made it worse, she brought it on. She caused it because she thought the baby was Sheldon's and not mine."

She used her thumbs to brush the tears away and pulled him tight to her lush curves. It wasn't anything sexual, she was just trying to comfort him. She stroked his hair, "Listen Leonard, I have to do rounds at the hospital after I leave here. I shouldn't be more than three or four hours. I'll give you a key to my place. Here is the address, I want you to go there and relax and just wait for me to get there. The spare bedroom is down the hall to the left. You can put your things in there, take a nice shower and relax. I'll prepare us a nice dinner when I get home."

He stared at her and even though he wasn't thinking about sex at the moment, he couldn't tear his eyes from her. With her wearing a clinging hunter green knit dress. It showed her new, slender body and with her long red hair flowing down to her butt, he couldn't help but admire her. He drew her to him and kissed her tenderly on the cheek, "Thank you Stephanie, I didn't know where else to turn. I just knew I had to get away." He turned and like a man defeated, slowly left the reception area and walked to his car. He inputted Stephanie's address into his phone and got directions there. It took less than five minutes to get there and he unlocked the door and entered the apartment.

He saw it was very feminine, just like Stephanie and after looking around, he walked down the hall and peaked into the master bedroom and saw it was just like he knew it would be. He found his guest bedroom and after settling in, he did take a long soothing shower. After drying off, he slipped into a clean t-shirt and boxers and putting on he robe, he went into the living room. He turned on the TV and sprawled out on the large comfortable sofa. Before long, he finally dozed off, he was a lot more tired than he thought he was.

Alex Jensen (Margo Harshman), Stephanie's flatmate, came into the apartment. Stephanie called her earlier to warn her that Leonard was there for a few days. She was more than happy to hear this. Secretly, she had a thing for Dr. Hofstadter and she was hoping to act on it this week.

After quietly closing the door, she came over to the sofa and grabbing the remote, she turned off the TV. She stared down at the sleeping man she had a crush on. She shook her head, "No Alex, this isn't right. He's had a difficult thing happen in his life and doesn't need it complicated right now!" She slipped into the bedroom she shared with Stephanie. She stripped out of her clothes and putting on a robe, she headed to the bathroom to shower. She took a very, very hot shower and caressed her tight body as she thought of Leonard out there in the living room. She shook it off and after drying off, she wrapped a towel around her naked body and went to her bedroom. She slipped into a tiny white camisole and a very, very tiny pair of red running shorts.

Alex made her way to the kitchen to pull out the main course Stephanie was going to prepare tonight. She walked through the living room and saw that Leonard's robe had shifted and exposed his boxer shorts. There was a gap in the boxers and his semi-stiff cock was practically poking out the opening. She stopped and stared at it and she couldn't resist. She came over beside him and kneeling down, she gently ran her fingertips over the exposed shaft. She pulled away when she saw him shift on the sofa causing his robe to fall away further and his stiffening cock, managed to slip a little more out of the fly on his boxers. She waiting for him to settle down and she once again ran her slender fingertips along the shaft. She felt the heat and the firm flesh beneath her fingers.

Leonard woke, but acted as if he was still asleep. He slowly parted his eyelids and looking at her so she couldn't see he was awake, he watched her fingers return to his cock again.

Alex leaned over and let her hot breath bathe his shaft and she grinned when she noticed it pulsate and grow stiffer. She leaned over allowing her long auburn hair cascade over his stiffening shaft. His length was now poking out of his fly and was pointing up towards the ceiling. She opened her mouth and slowly closed her lips around the tip. Her tongue darted out and began flicking up and down, back and forth and looking up, she was staring into her eyes. She smiled, "I hope I didn't interrupt your nap, Leonard?"

His hands drifted to her thick, silky hair and guiding her mouth back down to his cock, he shook his head, "Oh if you only knew the sleepless nights I've had the past couple of days, you'd know I need my sleep, desperately, but this is so much more enjoyable, I can always sleep later."

She giggled, "I was hoping you'd say something like that." She grabbed hold of his boxers and as he lifted his ass off the cushion, she tugged them off and his cock sprung back and slapped her cheek. She reached out and gripping his cock at the root. She hovered over it and opening her mouth, she let a thick, slimy stream of saliva slip from her lips and landed squarely on his cock. It ran down the shaft and Alex caught it with her fist. She stroked it up and down and met her fist with her lips as she swallowed what was exposed.

Leonard gripped her head and ran his fingers through her thick, rich hair. He guided her head up and down and with each downward movement, she released more of his cock with her fingers and swallowed more of his shaft with her lips. He felt his cock enter her throat and her nostril flared as she fought the urge to gag. He released her head and reaching down, he tugged at her tiny camisole and pulled hard enough to free her perk, firm tits. He palmed one and twisted and rolled the nipple on the other one. He loved how her tiny aeroule dimpled up with tens of tiny, stiff bumps.

Andy let out a groan and began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. Her saliva was foaming up and created bubbles at the corners of her lips as she clung to his shaft. Her tongue swirled around and teased the helmeted head as she pulled it halfway out of her mouth.

Alex's other hand slid down her trim body and she had it stuffed in her tiny running shorts, rubbing hard on her aching clit.

Leonard reveled in the knowledge that the first one he was involved with was the one woman who Penny totally despised and was jealous of. He knew Penny felt inferior to Alex because she was not only beautiful and tiny, but had a doctorate in physics compared to Penny's degree at The Cheesecake Factory.

He looked on as Alex's blue eyes stared up at him and saw the tiny smile cross her lips as she worshiped his cock. She popped her lips off of his cock and stood up. She quickly skimmed the tiny shorts off her tight butt and climbed up onto the sofa. She threw her leg over his chest and scooted back and threw her hair over her shoulder, "I've known you have a special skill of eating pussy, how about demonstrating them to me like you did long ago?"

Leonard knew he was challenged and he loved the thought of making this gorgeous redhead cum all over his lips and tongue. He feasted on her slippery hole. He darted his tongue in and out of her tight hole. He pulled it out and replaced it with two fingers. He used his tongue to sweep from her tiny puckered hole, up to her clit and back again. He did this over and over again and with each pass, he added a second and then a third finger into her juicy hole. He knew soon he'd have his stiff cock in here and wanted to make sure she was spread wide enough to accommodate his fat cock and take a good vigorous fucking.

Down below, Alex was up for the challenge as she ran her tongue up and down the underside of his fat cock. She stroked it as she dipped lower and sucked his swollen nuts onto her warm cavern. She flicked her tongue out, teasing them as she stroked him faster with her tiny fist. She moved back to he swollen beet red head. Her tongue darted all around, poking at the pee hole and swabbing just below the helmeted head. She had it soaked in her saliva and she began bobbing up and down at a frightening pace. She stopped as she felt Leonard shoved one of his slime covered fingers up her puckered hole. She gripped his thigh as she felt an orgasm racing through her toned body. She arched her back, shoved her ass and pussy harder against his face as she exploded and came hard.

Alex released his cock and leaned forward she grabbed hold of his legs and held tight as she pressed her tits hard against his cock.

Leonard was glad she came when she did. He was close to cumming and this gave him a chance to recuperate and give her an even stronger orgasm with his cock. He grabbed hold of her hips and pushed her forward. Her slimy cunt left a streak of shiny juices along his chest and belly. He lifted her tiny body up slightly and his cock sprung upward. It was trapped between her body and his.

Alex knew what was coming next and she welcomed it. She reached down and gripping his cock, she guided it into her creamy hole. She let out a long sigh, "Mmmm, I've missed this. Oh yeah, really missed a cock." Inch by inch his thick cock slowed slipped into her trembling body. She leaned back and planted one foot on the floor and the other on the cushion beside Leonard. She began raising and lowering her body. With each downward movement she took more of him into her tiny body. She finally had her tight ass pressed against his belly she pulled her foot off the floor and extended her leg forward. She leaned back plastering her back against his chest.

Leonard enveloped her body with his arms and began running his hands up and down her curves. He clutched at her high standing tits, tweaking and teasing her tight nipples. He ran his hands downward, along her flat belly, ample hips and down to where their bodies were joined. He began flicking her exposed clit and felt her cunt muscles tighten, milking his cock. He turned her head to one side and their lips met for the first time.

Alex's tongue darted out and sank into his mouth. She fenced with his tongue and sucking on it, she drew it into her mouth. Their lips ground against one another's She let out a moan as she ground her pussy against his cock. Rotating her hips and ass, causing his cock to hit areas Stephanie rarely did. She tore her mouth from his, "Oh my God, Leonard, I love your cock. I love making love to Stephanie and her me, but it never replaces a real live throbbing cock." She kissed him again and she loved how he caressed her body and gently ran his fingers through her long, thick auburn hair.

He guided her back to a sitting position and wrapping his arms around her, he leaned forward and had her grip the arm of the sofa. He slid out from beneath her and was now poised behind her. He got her to her knees and he ran his hands up and down her trim figure. Leonard gripped her hips and sank his cock back into her doggy style.

Alex arched her back as she felt him sink even deeper into her quaking body. She threw her hair over her back and she chuckled when she felt him grab hold of it and pull on it as if she was a Thoroughbred race horse, "I've always loved it when you pulled on my hair this way! Pull it harder, force my cunt harder against your cock."

He loved hearing this and he picked up the pace. He changed angles with each inward thrust. He felt her racing towards an orgasm as he was too. He enveloped her body with one arm and wrapping it around her, he began fingering her clit. He slammed into her harder and faster.

Alex arched her back and met each of his thrusts with ones just as urgent and she screamed out, "I'm gonna cum, harder! Slam into me as deep as you can!" She let out a growl and she started cumming.'

Leonard felt her bathing his cock and he lost it and began pumping his potent cum into her as he felt dizzy from the intense orgasm he was experiencing. He wrapped his arms around her and slumped against her as they both collapsed against the sofa. They lay there, clinging to one another as tremors shook both of their bodies.

Leonard rose up slightly and combed her hair onto a ponytail and turned her head and planted a soft kiss on her lips, "Thank you Alex, I needed that. For a few brief moments I was able to forget my problems, thank you."

She giggled, "Oh no Leonard, thank you. I needed that too. Like I said earlier, I truly enjoy Stephanie, but it will never replace a real live cock." She kissed him again and searched his face with those sexy blue eyes of hers, "I'm sorry you're going through what you have been going through. You are much to nice of a person to be treated that way."

After a few minutes, they uncoupled and Alex grabbed her clothes and headed back to shower again. Leonard washed up and slipped back into his t-shirt and boxers. He retreated to his guest bedroom and slipped into pants and a shirt. By the time he came out, Alex was back in the kitchen preparing dinner.

Shortly after that, Stephanie came in and after washing up, she kept her dark green knit dress on, she joined Alex in the kitchen.

Leonard tried helping, but they both chased him out of the kitchen and told him to open a beer and relax.

Dinner was amazing, they made lasagna and Stephanie opened a bottle of red wine. They talked and laughed, but soon it turned serious as Stephanie asked Leonard to expound what occurred to make him want to leave Penny.

He took a deep breath and a sip of wine, "I hope you have a lot of time. It all began when Amy and Sheldon learned they won the Nobel Prize for Physics. Amy and Sheldon were pressed for interview after interview. Amy did a lot of them, but Sheldon refused. He wasn't good like that under pressure. Amy watched a couple of her interviews online and thought she looked unattractive and frumpy."

"Raj told her all that could be changed with a few alterations, from a new hair style, some makeup and a new wardrobe. Well she did and once Sheldon saw how great she looked, everyone but him loved it. He screamed out, "Too much change in such a short time, I can't handle it." He rushed out into the hall and just then, Penny returned home and the elevator doors opened, the landlord finally repaired the elevator, after twelve years. Sheldon went bananas and ran down the stairs. Penny took the elevator and beat him down to the lobby."

"The two of them went out to a hotel bar for drinks and ended up in a hotel room where they, well you know."

"At the same time, Raj and I tried to persuade Amy that her changes were great and she looked great. Raj and I ended up, well you know."

Stephanie chuckled, "Sounds like a lot of we know, but yeah, we know. Please continued Leonard."

He took another sip of wine and let out a deep breath, "Well I found out that Penny and Sheldon did it three times that night, even did it in the newly repaired elevator. She snuck into the apartment, took a shower and nearly forced me to, you know." He chuckled, "Well we fucked and I came in her. She wanted to hide the fact that Sheldon filled her up three times that night. Shortly after that she found out she was pregnant. All along, Amy continued to improve her looks, she had a couple procedures to fix her nose and pump up her breasts. She became obsessed with working out. She let her hair grow longer again and getting it styled, she could without a doubt be a younger double for Marie Osmond. After all of that, we went to Finland to see Amy and Sheldon accept their Nobel."

"We returned, Stuart and his new fiancee, Denise announced they were getting married. During this time I could see something was bothering Penny. She became distant, but tried to hide it. Stuart and Denise got married and as a present, Sheldon gave them a honeymoon at Comic-Com."

Alex chuckled, "Sounds like something lame Sheldon would do."

Leonard scoffed, "You would be surprised, actually they were excited and loved it. You have to remember, Stuart owns a comic book store and that is where he met Denise. But I regress, while we were there, Penny was convinced that Sheldon was the father of our baby. She went to the pharmaceutical company she works for and fucked the lab technician to get a few of the abortion pill so she could fake a miscarriage. She did and it worked, but a couple days ago, Amy and I overheard Sheldon and Penny in a heated argument. She told him what she did and he sprung it on her that he had a vasectomy after getting numerous women pregnant, including you Stephanie."

"Whoa, that didn't happen. I thought I might be, but it never happened."

He raised his hand, "Regardless, he did make several women pregnant and he didn't want that to happen again. Amy went crazy, she wanted children and she ripped Sheldon a new one and she left him to sort things out. I did the same and now I'm here, lost and trying to decide what to do."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers