Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

Bernie attacked Amy's clit as she felt a thick cock enter her. Seeing Howard pumping his cock into Amy, she knew it had to be Raj fucking her. She stared up as her husband's cock disappeared into Amy's cunt. She thought it was so fucking hot. She felt a tremor course through her tiny body as Amy licked her harder and felt Raj driving his cock deep into her pussy.

As the guys pumped their cocks into the two women, it caused their bodies to shift and made their clits scrape harder against the other lady's tongue. This continued for some time and Raj withdrew his cock from Bernie's pussy and shoved it into Amy's mouth. She took it and licked the juices that were covering his cock. She tipped her head and allowed Raj to fuck her face.

At the other end, Howard saw and heard what he was doing and pulling his cock out of Amy's pussy, he shoved it into his wife's mouth and felt her slick lips covered with Amy's juices slide along his cock.

Bernie lapped up the juices that were covering Howard's cock and she allowed him to shove his cock deep into her throat.

Raj pulled his cock out of Amy's mouth and shoved it back into Bernie's cunt. He felt Amy's tongue licking at his shaft as he fucked Bernie and she moved from Bernie's clit to Raj's cock.

At the other end Howard resumed fucking Amy, he ran his hands along her tight ass cheeks and drove his cock back into her. He stared down and saw Bernie's bright blue eyes staring up at him, she too was licking his shaft as he pumped in and out of Amy. She moved to Amy's clit and drew the stiff bud between her lips and sucked and flicked her tongue along the tip.

Suddenly Howard pulled his cock out of Amy's pussy and he watched as Bernie attacked her pussy, blocking him. He slipped a little higher and without warning, he drove his cock into her puckered hole.

Amy screamed out around Bernie's pussy and she sucked hard on Bernie's pussy.

Raj saw what Howard was doing and he pulled his cock out of Bernie's pussy and he lost it and began painting her face with his load. Amy let out a squeal as she licked at Bernie's juicy cunt and at the same time, she accepted the cum bursting from Raj's thick dark cock.

Howard saw what Raj was doing and as Amy started cumming, he felt his cock being squeezed. He lost it and began pumping his hot cum deep in Amy's bowels. He unloaded his load in her and clung to her sweaty body as he slowly slipped from her ass.

Bernie reached up and licked at his cock as the last couple drops oozed out. She screamed out as Amy shoved two fingers into her and rubbed her clit even harder.

The four of them caressed and played with one another as they slowly began to relax. Raj and Amy left the bedroom as Bernie and Howard cuddled together as they slowly drifted off to sleep.

Raj hurried to the bathroom and getting a washcloth, he gently wiped his load and the cum she collected from Bernie. She kissed him and after he dressed, she slipped into her room and fell asleep. For the first time since that horrible day at the hospital, she slept without nightmares about Sheldon and Penny.

More to Cum!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers