Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie and Alex both saw how troubled he was and tried to console him. He stood up, "Sorry, but I'm not very good company right now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna go to bed. Thanks for putting up with me and listening to my sob story."

Both Stephanie and Alex came around and hugged him. Stephanie curled her fingers through his hair, "Stay as long as you like. You can hide out here and try and sort things out." She kissed him lightly on the cheek and Alex did the same.

He hugged them both and headed to the bedroom looking like a defeated husband, father and man.

That evening, Alex told Stephanie what occurred that afternoon and Stephanie got rather horny, "Thank you for telling me. I don't wanna hide anything from you either." She kissed Alex gently on the lips and they hugged.

Alex loved how Stephanie kissed her, unlike a man's kiss it was as light as a feather and she felt her nipples tightening, just like when Leonard played with them earlier today.

Stephanie pulled back, "How about we take this to the bedroom where I can really show you how I feel about you?"

Stephanie took Alex by the hand and led her there and they stood at the foot of the bed. Alex stood with Stephanie's legs between hers and she reached down and grabbed hold of the hem of Stephanie's dress and she worked it up and over her head. Unknown to Alex, Stephanie had removed her bra and panties when she returned home from work. Alex was surprised and happy to see her naked before her.

Alex took a step back and like she usually did, she took in her perfect body. She reveled in how her breasts remained large, even after her drastic weight lose and subsequent tuck here and there.

Alex's mouth was drawn to Stephanie's huge mounds. Her lips closed around one huge aeroule and then the other. She loved how the large circular crown pimpled up and surrounded the even larger stiff tip in the center. She loved the sounds coming from her throat as Alex nipped at the pencil eraser sized tips.

Stephanie worked on the camisole and tiny running shorts Alex was wearing and had her just as naked as she was in a matter of seconds.

They crawled up onto the bed and meeting in the middle, their naked bodies intertwined in an embrace as their mouths nibbled and explored one another's mouth.

When they broke apart, whey both heard something out in the hall and looking to the doorway, they saw Leonard standing there in only his boxers. They both grinned at him, seeing the tent caused by his stiff cock. Stephanie was in need of a cock, especially after hearing what Alex did with him earlier in the day. She motioned for him to join them and he scurried to the bed and took a spot between the two of them.

Before long they were a tangle of arms and mouths on the bed. Stephanie kissed Alex, Leonard kissed Stephanie, then Alex kissed Leonard. Stephanie couldn't tell where her arms stopped and his began.

Alex leaned over and whispered to Leonard and he had a huge grin on his face. He nodded and leaning over, opened the nightstand beside the bed and pulled out a huge black double dong and placed it on the bed beside Stephanie.

Stephanie reached down and grabbed hold of it. Stephanie ran her hands over Alex's creamy white skin. She urged her onto her back and her long auburn hair fanned out against the pure white pillow beneath her head. Stephanie slipped between Alex's thighs, spreading them wide, she found Alex's pussy to be dripping wet. She stroked her fingers along her slit before guiding the tip of the black dong into her dripping hole. She pulled back and found the tip of the black dong completely covered in her milky cream.

Alex wiggled her pussy against the invading dong as Stephanie began fucking her with it, sliding it deeper and deeper into her juicy hole.

Leonard couldn't sit there watching any longer. She tore his boxers off and slid up on the bed and and offered his cock to Alex. He swept her hair aside as she opened her mouth and enveloped the stiff cock before her.

Stephanie was about to explode. Seeing the one end of the dong buried deep in Alex's pussy and seeing her lips wrapped around Leonard's cock, she needed some stimulation. She grabbed hold of the other end of the dong and straddling it, she settled down, taking it in deep, a lot deeper than the end in Alex. She felt it brushing her cervix and she shivered and let out a grunt. She began to thrust her hips toward Alex and in doing so, sent the dong deeper into Alex. She looked to Leonard and he gave her a tiny smile and nodded.

The two of them began pumping the dong and his cock into Alex at the same time, at the same pace. The moans were coming from all three of them as each of them were having some erotic thing happening to them.

Stephanie was trembling as she began to cum directly over the sprawled out Alex. The friction from the thick, black dong was pushing Stephanie to the edge. She let out a loud cry and came hard against Alex's juicy cunt. She continued to pump her hips throughout her climax and in doing so, she continued to thrust the other end of the dong deeper and harder against Alex's clit and it sent her over the top soon after Stephanie slowed.

Leonard was the last to cum, pulling his cock out of Alex's sucking mouth and he began blasting his load on her face and neck. Pearls of creamy white cum painted her face It dripped down her cheeks.

Stephanie wanted some of that and leaning over Alex, with the double dong still buried in both of them, she licked what was dripping down Alex's cheek. She lapped it up and planted her lips over Alex's and they swapped the cum until it was all gone.

Leonard slumped down beside the two women clinging to one another. Eventually Stephanie slipped off of Alex and cuddled up beside Leonard. The three of them drifted off to sleep and for the first time in several days, Leonard fell asleep, satisfied and content.

Morning came early and Leonard rolled over and looked at Stephanie, "What a perfect way to wake up in the morning. Where is Alex?"

She snuggled up to him and kissed him lightly on the lips, "She's an early riser and already left for the university. I'm lucky, I don't go in until later."

He swept her red hair from her cheek, "You're so beautiful in the morning." Her red hair was a mess, but never looked sexier. His hand ran down her naked body and cupped her sex in his palm. He kissed her neck and chuckled, "Oh fuck Stephanie, are you always this wet in the morning or is it because of me?"

She nuzzled him even harder, "Mmmm, after last night, I'm still anticipating getting what Alex got earlier in the day."

He scoffed, "Are you sure? After last night seeing you swallow up that double dong, I thought you'd be sore."

She slapped him playfully, "What do you think I am, a lightweight? Bring it on stud!" She giggled and a burst of excitement and anticipation shot through his body. She bit her lower lip and grabbing Leonard by the shoulders, she fell back to the bed, taking him with her.

Stephanie moved her hips in a slow, lazy circle. She let out a gasp when she felt his thick cock enter her. She licked her lips, "Mmmm somethings one never forgets, I'll never, ever get enough of how your cock feels when it slips into me."

Leonard lowered his body and their chests molded together. He dipped his head and his hot breath bathed her neck. Her entire body was covered in goose pimples. This was what he knew this was how it was supposed to be, not like with Penny. He could be himself and not have to perform, hoping he was living up to the standards Penny imposed on him. He knew this kind of sex usually was reserved for a lover and a soul-mate, not just a casual fuck session.

She turned her head and let out a gasp, "Oh Leonard, you're in so deep, it's perfect and so incredibly hot!" She moaned as she felt him kissing a line down her neck and she felt a shiver shoot down her back and settle where his cock was sliding in and out at a slow, pleasurably pace.

He turned his face and kissed her with so much passion, he growled out, "Oh Stephie, you feel so good. I wanna last as long as possible, but I'm sorry in advance. I don't know how long I'll be able to hold off."

She giggled and it increased his feelings for her. She wanted to join him and cum together. She snuck one hand downward and came in contact with her clit. She rubbed it as she felt the wetness from her pussy covering his cock and now it bathed her fingers. She increased her strumming of her clit and she was coming close to her orgasm along with him.

Leonard looked away and was watching her through the large mirror on the side of the room. He watched as he pumped in and out of her and at the same time, he could feel and see her playing with herself. He turned back and captured one of her bright red nipples. He sucked on it and Stephie arched her back, shoving more tit flesh into his mouth.

She combed her fingers through his hair, "I see you like watching my play with myself, huh? I much better like what you are doing now, though."

He popped off one of her nipples and before attacking the other one, he chuckled, "Oh you bet your sweet ass I do. You know, I could get used to waking this way, but I don't wanna jinx things just yet." He attacked her other nipple and flicked his tongue around and around the pimpled aeroule.

Stephanie arched her back and rolled her head around on the pillow, "I'm getting ahead of you, Leonard! I'm gonna cum, so if you wanna join me, that would be fantastic!"

He sped up and began changing up the angle, "Give it to me Stephie, you know I'd love to feel you cum all over my cock." He felt her tighten around his invading shaft. His face was crushed to her tit as she dipped her head. Her lips clung to his shoulder and as she started cumming, she sank her teeth lightly into his shoulder.

Her fingers dug into his back right then as she started bathing his cock with her creamy juices. She screamed out as Leonard picked up the pace and slammed into her so hard, the bed shifted in the floor. He drove in one more time and held her tight as he kissed her lips. He groaned against her lips as he filled her pussy with his hot load.

He slipped out of her, leaving her empty. He rolled over onto his back and watched as she slipped out of the bed. Her long thick red hair was a wild mess, but she looked incredible. She slipped into a silk black robe and turned to him. She flashed him once before closing the robe, "Nice view, Dr. Hofstadter, would you be interested in some coffee?" She giggled and jumped back as he reached out to pull her back into the bed.

After showering and having breakfast together, they rode in separate cars to the university. Stephanie went to the hospital, while Leonard went to the physics department. He visited with the lead of the department, just to touch base and see what were the chances of him transferring to Stamford from Cal Tech. Afterwards he visited with Alex and they had a lunch date at the cafeteria.

Over the next few days, things settled down. Leonard and Alex fucked in the early afternoon. They had dinner together and as they got ready for bed, they met together for a torrid threesome and in the morning, Stephanie and Leonard had their time alone.

By early the next week, Leonard decided he had to leave. He needed some time alone to decide what to do. He met with the two of them and told them of his decision.

Both Stephanie and Alex was upset that he was leaving, but understood he needed to resolve his issues with Penny before anything could go forward for the three of them. He left with a teary farewell and headed up the coast.

The day after Leonard left Pasadena, Sheldon called Uber and headed to the hospital. He went to pick -up Penny from the hospital. She was upset that Leonard did do as he said and wasn't there to pick her up. She talked to the doctor, "How long do I have to keep from sexual contact? I'm looking to try again, this time knowing who the father of my baby would be."

He shook his head, "You have to wait at least a week. It wouldn't be advised to try and conceive for at least a month, but sexual activity would be okay in a week or so."

Sheldon held her close, so unlike him, but he knew she needed comforting and the rest of the group was not happy with her right now. He wasn't happy either, but realized he had to accept some of the blame. He spent most of his free time either trying to get Amy to speak with him. When he wasn't bugging her, he spent the remainder of his time with Penny.

They grew rather close and he brought her carry out food, Made breakfast coffee and even tucked her into bed at night.

On the following Monday, she returned to work, and when she tried to speak with Bernadette, she found she wouldn't even allow her into her office. She knew it would only get better with time and kept away, but continued to text her, Amy, Howard and Raj. She gave up trying to contact Leonard. She lost count of the number of voicemails and texts she sent him without any replies.

While Leonard was visiting Stamford, Amy was settling down with Howard and Bernadette. She finally convinced Sheldon she needed time away from him to decide what was to occur next.

Sheldon, as always wouldn't accept any of that, but after sitting down with Howard, Bernadette, Stuart, Denise and Raj, they convinced him all he was doing was pushing Amy further away.

Howard and Bernadette spent as much time as possible with Amy. Bernadette went to workout with Amy everyday and she was getting more and more toned, rivaling Amy. Both Amy and Bernadette surpassed Penny's figure and Bernadette always made sure she showered with Amy, checking her out and giving her special looks that didn't go unnoticed.

It was into the third day, Howard finally got a hold of Leonard and found he was held-up at Stamford with Stephanie Barnett and Alex Jensen. He was holding up, but didn't know what he was going to do or how long he would be away. He promised to keep them appraised of his goings on.

It was the fourth day of their newfound friendship that Bernie convinced Amy to go out and have a quiet dinner and a few drinks

By the time they returned home they were feeling no pain. They were no way drunk, but both were feeling frisky and slightly horny, especially Bernadette seeing she hadn't been able to do anything with Howard seeing Amy would hear them.

Bernadette was dressed in a gypsy blouse and slacks, nothing special and her golden blonde hair was pulled back in a high ponytail.

Amy was feeling her oats and wanted to flaunt her newfound sexuality. She was wearing a slinky white knit dress. She had been tanning a lot after her workouts and with the white dress, her body sparkled and drew the look of many men and even some women. Her make-up was flawless and her long brown hair was glossy and shiny. The dress accented her high standing breasts and her tiny waist and sexy hips led to her tight bubble butt and trim legs.

When they returned back to the house, Bernadette turned to Amy, "Hey, Howard is out playing some lame video games with Raj. How about joining me in my bedroom. I can pop open a bottle of wine and we can watch some romantic comedy?"

Amy grinned and felt a tingling in her groin. She hoped for more, but played along for the time being, "Sure, no reason to end such a wonderful evening this early." She kicked off her heels and climbed up onto the bed as Bernie left to get the wine and snacks.

She came back in with the snacks and wine and looked at Amy. Amy was standing beside the bed, "I'm gonna get a little more comfortable if you don't mind. Without waiting for a reply, Amy drew the dress up and over her head. She stood in her panties and bra after kicking off her heels.

Bernie chuckled and after putting the wine down on the nightstand she pulled up her blouse and and tossed it aside. She wasn't wearing a bra and her large tits came into view. She skimmed out of her slacks and seeing Amy had now removed her bra and panties, she shrugged and removed her panties as well. They were both naked and Bernadette felt her cheeks grow hot with excitement.

Amy walked around to stand before Bernadette, "What happens if the guys get back here?'

Bernie giggled, "I guess they'll have to strip and join us." After saying that, she leaned forward and planted her lips on Amy's. She felt a thrill run through her tiny body when Amy kissed her back happily. She loved the feel of her tits pressed against Bernie's.

Bernadette loved how hard Amy's enhanced tits were, especially her nipples. She could feel them poking at her and they were as hard as bullets because nothing stood between them. She increased the kiss and their tongue began to dart from one mouth to the other. Her hands began to wonder and her hands moved down and grabbed hold of Amy's ass cheeks. She pulled back and stared into her eyes, "My God, Amy, all of that exercise has really paid off. Your ass is incredible."

Amy held her tight and pressed her thigh between Bernie's legs. She swept Bernie's golden blonde hair from her cheek and smiled at her, "Thank you for saying that. At least someone appreciates it, unlike Sheldon." She kissed her again, this time with even more passion.

Bernie pushed Amy towards the bed. Amy fell back and Bernie climbed on top of her, kissing her more aggressively now and also letting her hands really begin to explore. She loved how Amy lifted her hips and hooked a leg around the small of Bernie's back. Bernie thought that was as sexy as hell and ground her pussy against Amy and they kissed her hard and realized she loved kissing women a lot more than any man.

Bernie's fingers were exploring Amy's full, firm tits and as she closed around her nipples, she pinched and tweaked them.

Amy wiggled a hand down and slid in under Bernie's belly until she reached her stiff clit and began rubbing it gently. Bernie let out a tiny moan against Amy's lips and hearing this, Amy sprung into action. She rolled over so she was on top of the tiny blonde and she rained kisses all over Bernie's face. This didn't last long, because she moved up and then flipped around. Suddenly her pussy was poised above Bernie's face and when Bernie looked up, she knew exactly what Amy wanted.

Bernie suddenly felt Amy's mouth close over her clit and she felt a little piece of heaven in her marital bed. Excitement coursed through her tiny body as she felt Amy's lips and tongue began feasting on her tight juicy slit. She reached up and grabbed hold of Amy's ass cheeks, and pulled her bare pussy down while she lifted her face and got her tongue to work. She used every trick she learned with Penny and she licked and sucked at the pussy above her face. As her tongue flicked over Amy's clit and she probed her pussy, she smiled when she heard Amy release a loud groan. This spurred Bernie on and she licked with even more urgency as her hands ran over Amy's ass and up and down her back.

Amy continued her exploration of Bernie's juicy cunt. She always loved sixty-nine and chased the image of Penny from her head. She licked eagerly and hungrily and ran her hands up and down Bernie's legs.

Bernie loved the feel of Amy's tongue on her clit and she found herself licking and sucking with a great deal of enthusiasm and excitement primarily because of how good it all felt to be on the receiving end for once. She doubled her efforts as she squeezed Amy's ass and licked like a starved kitten.

Amy never let up as she continued her aggressive tonguing. She was constantly swallowing every drop of cunt juice Bernie had produced and she went back for more and more.

All of a sudden there was movement in the room and Amy looked up and saw both Howard and Raj naked and they were moving in on them both. Amy who was on top felt a cock entering her pussy and she looked up and saw Raj. She knew it had to be Howard shoving his dick into her tight, juicy cunt.