Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 05

Story Info
Leonard & Summer merge, Penny get more, again.
10.1k words
4.24
9.1k
8
6

Part 121 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,211 Followers

By Thursday, even though Leonard had time to think and contemplate what he should do about his marriage, he was going stir-crazy. Friday couldn't come soon enough. He made sure the cabin was stocked with food, wood and had everything picked up and the place was spotless.

Friday afternoon he heard a car pull up in the driveway and his heart began beating like a guy meeting his sweetheart's parents on prom night. He rushed to the door as Summer approached and throwing open the door he rushed out to meet her before reached the porch.

Summer dropped her suitcase and threw her arms around his neck. She let out a shriek as he picked her up and swung her around in the snow covered driveway.

He eventually put her down, grabbed her suitcase and they hurried into the heated cabin. Once in there, she removed her coat and again hugged him and their first real kiss was soft and gentle.

Summer ran her fingers through his hair lovingly and planted several soft kisses on his lips and neck. She shivered when he did the same and they slowly parted. Summer took her bag to the bedroom and when she returned she was dressed in a soft pair of sweat pants and matching shirt. Her long dark brown hair was pulled back in a sexy ponytail and they settled on the sofa where they talked and drank hot chocolate.

Leonard finally got up and made dinner. Summer came in after a few minutes and tried to help, but Leonard sent her back into the living room telling her he had it all covered. After a short wait he called her towards the large oak table where he had a large bowl of spaghetti and meatballs. He had a salad, Texas Toast and even fresh Parmesan cheese.

They ate and sipped red wine and before long they were finished and returned to the living room and settled down before the large roaring fire. They laughed and sipped wine talking about her career, her children and when it came to Leonard's dilemma, a tear came to her eye.

Summer hugged him tightly and caressed his cheek with the back of her hand, "I wish I could take away your pain." She stared deeply into his eyes and her lips met his in a soft, gentle kiss, unlike anything that occurred last night in his apartment in Pasadena, far from anything like that and they just held one another. She couldn't stop caressing him lightly.

As they parted a glint and sparkle was brewing on her face. She slowly ran her hands down his relaxed body and her hand lightly petted the growing lump in his pants.

Leonard let out a long deep breath and released it. He stared at her, "You know you don't have to do that, Summer. Just being here and holding each other and listening to my issues. Well that means more than anything."

She chuckled, "Oh, I'm not so sure about that. Let me see if I can make you forget about your problems, at least for a brief moment." She reached out and unbuttoned his pants and at the same time Leonard began unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled his shirt off and looked down at Summer; as he threw his shirt to the floor, Summer leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his belly. She slowly unzipped his pants, and as she opened them, they fell to the floor and his cock sprung out in his boxers and formed a huge tent. Summer giggled and tugged at his boxers and his cock popped out and hovered in front of her dark brown eyes, She grinned up at him as his cock bobbed up and down before her. She took a deep breath and inhaled his musky scent.

Leonard was fully erect as his cock twitched before her gaze. His cockhead appeared to be yearning for some attention. He was breathing heavily as Summer stroked his love muscle in her tiny hand. She leaned in and allowed her breath to bathe his shaft.

Summer once again stared into his eyes as she stroked it and gave him a little smile. Her eyes returned to his stiff shaft which was now only inches away from her parted lips. She continued to stroke him lightly, she was in no hurry and the anticipation was driving him insane.

Summer could feel her pussy begin to throb as she felt it leaking along her slender thighs. She could feel her nipples stiffen against the soft material of her sweatshirt. She closed her eyes and opened them slowly. She loved staring at the large mushroomed head. Her thumb rolled around it and reveled in how smooth, yet so hard it felt. She leaned forward and pressed her puckered lips against the tip of his cock. She pulled back and licked her lips, tasting the first bit of pre-cum that oozed out of his shaft.

She loved how hard and spongy it felt. She eased her tongue out of her tiny mouth and leaned forward again and flicked the tip of her tongue along the purple head. She slowly gave it a long sensual lick and her tongue began to roll around and around the large head, tasting the musky way it was. She felt his heartbeat as she pressed the flat of her tongue along the underside of his shaft.

Leonard released a loud gasp and just watching this gorgeous brunette, kneeling before him with his cock partway in her mouth. He wanted to push inward and send his cock deep into her mouth, but he wanted her to go at her own pace.

Summer was making love to his cock and didn't think there was anything else about him that he owned. She slowly parted her lips and took the entire mushroomed head between her lips. She slowly drew more of his shaft into her mouth and began bobbing up and down a little faster. She had about half of his entire cock in her oral cavity now. She began bobbing faster and faster in her hot, wet mouth. The head of his cock brushed the entrance to her throat and she backed away as she felt herself begin to gag.

Summer wrapped her fist around the root of his cock and stared at the slick saliva coating his shaft. She dipped her head and extracted another large dollop of pre-cum that began oozing out. She rolled it around her lips and drew it into her mouth, "Mmmm, just as tasty as I remember, creamy and salty. She smacked her lips again. She stared up at him, "Please, Leonard, don't cum in my mouth, not today at least."

He nodded and just swept a stray lock of her hair from her cheek. He watched as she pressed her tongue all around his shaft. She slowly put his cock back inside her mouth. Her lips were all around him as he felt her tongue dancing underneath. She pulled his cock out and looked up at him. She smiled up at him and hoped she was making Leonard feel good and chase away any thoughts of Penny.

Leonard grabbed Summer and pulled her up against him. He kissed her with open mouth and her tongue shot out and darted quickly into his mouth. He could feel his cock trapped between the two of them. He turned and led her to the sofa. He sat down and tugged at her tiny body and she drifted back down and settled down between his outstretched legs. She looked up at him, "So have you forgotten about Penny yet?"

He chuckled and again ran his fingers through her hair, "Penny, who?"

She dipped her head again and allowed the tip of her tongue to swab the swollen head. She closed her lips around the head and drew more of his shaft into her mouth. Her hand clutched at the base and stroked it at the same pace her mouth was sliding up and down the shaft.

She worked her fist up and down, going quicker as her mouth followed. She took more and more of him into her mouth, but once again when it brushed the back of her throat, she gagged and pulled back.

She let out a loud moan as she moved back down again. This time her tongue took over as she whipped it around and around, bathing his entire length. She licked from the base to the tip and then took him back into her warm cavity again. She stabbed at the tip and drew more of the pre-cum out and rolled it around her swollen lips. She squeezed him harder and was rewarded with even more of his pearly white cream. She began a rhythm using her hand and mouth. She loved how Leonard's fingers were tightening in her hair and pulled her further towards his swollen nuts.

Summer released his cock and dipped her head and began poking at his bloated nuts. She wondered how full they were and how much he was going to give her. She sucked first one and then the other into her mouth and rolled them around before releasing them with a pop.

She grabbed his shaft again and with all of the attention she was giving his nuts, a large amount of pre-cum had formed. She closed her lips and swiped the head from side to side, completely coating her lips. She pulled back and licked up all she had placed there.

Leonard was on the verge of cumming and he clutched at her head, "Oooooh Shit, Summer, I'm gonna cum soon!"

She grinned up at him, "Not in my mouth, I want you to paint my face. I wanna taste you and feel your hot cum blasting all over my face."

Just hearing this put Leonard on the edge. He watched as she stopped stroking him, she stared up at him. She put his cock back in her tight mouth and got it good and wet with her saliva. Her mouth was drooling, anticipating his pearly cum soon.

Leonard's breathing began ragged as he bucked harder against her hand. He shook as she stroked and licked the underside of the sensitive head. She felt his cock swell and she closed her eyes as she felt him stiffen. He growled out, "Stroke it, keep it up Summer, I'm gonna cum!"

She licked her lips and as she released his cockhead, she saw it swell and suddenly a hot stream splattered her forehead. The thick stream coated her skin. She continued to stroke him and the second blast landed on her right cheek and dripped down to her jaw. The next shot came out and spattered across her entire pretty face. It streaked downward and ran across her bee-stung lips. Her tongue whipped out and she licked the cream coating her lips and she drew it into her mouth, "Mmmm, even better than I remembered it was."

Summer was afraid to move. She knew her sweatpants would have a huge wet spot on them, but she knew he would love seeing it.

Summer finally parted her lips and drew the head into her mouth. She swabbed the head, licking the small amount the continued to ooze out of the large pee-hole She pulled back and puckered her lips and pressed her lips to the tip and gave it a wet kiss.

She stood and felt dizzy. She could feel his cum running down her face as she rushed out towards the bathroom to wash up. She stopped and turned, "I'm gonna take a quick shower."

He flopped back on the sofa, "Take your time, after I recover, I'm gonna put away the leftovers and tidy up the kitchen."

Leonard was in heaven. After the incredible blow job Summer gave him, he was more than ready to reciprocate, but she scurried off to clean up. He didn't blame her. After his time with Stephanie and Alex, he was in no shape to even think about sex and now with Summer, he had a lot stored up in his balls and she got the full brunt of it all. He cleaned up the leftovers and after putting them away, he washed the dishes and pot and pans too. He was wondering where she had gone, but was afraid to intrude on whatever she was doing.

He slipped down the hall and poked his head into the master bedroom. He drew in a heavy breath as he stared at Summer. She had the comforter pulled back and she was lying naked on the sheets. Her eyes were closed and she was slowly petting her pussy.

Summer's legs were spread wide and bent at the knees. Her one hand was rubbing between her thighs and the other was slowly massaging her apple sized tits. Her nipples were extended and were a dark red. Her mouth was gaping open as she rubbed faster.

Summer's fingers continued to slide in and out of her juicy hole and her middle finger disappeared into her pussy. She sighed and moaned as her body tightened. Her right hand moved up her body and stroked her tits as she pinched each stiff nip. She used her other hand to slid two fingers in and out of her swollen cunt.

Leonard was stunned and slowly unbuckled his pants and letting them fall, his boxers followed soon after that. He watched as her hips bucked as her fingers were glistening in the light of the room. Leonard fisted his cock and stroked it in rhythm to Summer's fingers sliding in and out of her juicy cunt.

All of a sudden Summer let out a loud grunt, "Ohhhhhhhhhh, yeah, yes, Leonard, fuck me!" Her body stiffened and she fell back to the bed. Her long dark brown hair was disheveled and covered half of her face. She was breathing heavily as she slowly came down from a climax she desperately needed.

Leonard slowly entered the room and sat on the corner closest to her. His stiff cock was sticking straight up as he looked at her.

Summer turned red as she tried to hide. She pulled the comforter up, covering her body and pulled a pillow up and covered her face.

Leonard reached out and grabbed the comforter and threw it off her slender, firm body. He pushed her hand away as she tried to recover herself. He grabbed the pillow and pulled at it, throwing it across the bed. She covered her face with her hand, "Oh Leonard, I'm so embarrassed, you must think I'm a freak."

He scoffed, "There isn't anything to be sorry about. I just wished I could have helped you. I'd love to see you do it again, this time with me close up and I could help you."

She chuckled and let out a deep breath, "No, no way am I doing that while you watch."

Leonard couldn't help but grin down at her, "Like I said, I could help you."

She stared up at him, "I wanted you to fuck me so bad, but after you came so hard I didn't think you'd be ready so quickly." She stared at his stiff cock, "I guess I was wrong."

He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. His tongue shot into her mouth and the sexy brunette responded with hers. She wrapped her arms around his back and pulled him tighter to her nakedness.

Summer drew in a deep breath as Leonard's hands ran down her inner thighs and caressed her already soaked cuntlips. He moaned loudly as Summer's tiny hand once again wrapped around his stiff shaft as before and stroked him hard. Her moans grew louder as his fingers penetrated her, sinking deep into her tight, tiny hole

Leonard leaned down and ravished her neck. He looked up at her, "Tell me, do you like that, Summer?"

Summer rolled her hips as his finger moved in and out of her pussy, "Oh yessssss!"

He chuckled, "Do you want me to continue it?" He nipped at her ear and felt her shiver.

All she could do was nod and groan as she felt him insert a second finger. Again she arched her back and licked her parched lips. She turned her head and captured his lips with her own. Their tongues shot into each other's mouths as they engaged in a soul searching kiss. She stroked his cock harder as she felt Leonard fucking her cunt with his thick fingers even faster.

Leonard broke the kiss and moved down and captured one of her ripe, stiff nipples. He slowly kissed further down until he reached her dark pubic hair. He removed his fingers as he stroked her pussy softly. He raised his cum coated fingers to his lips and sucked the juices off of them.

Summer watched him doing this and it made her even hotter. She watched him slip his fingers back into her pussy and re-coated them with more of her cunt juices. He licked them again and Summer's eyes turned dark with lust.

Leonard pushed her legs further apart and he kissed his way down to her pussy and taking a deep breath he inhaled her musty scent. He rubbed his face against her wetness and soon his cheeks were coated with her slimy juices. He sank two fingers into her once again. His tongue rolled out and her flicked it in and out. He covered her entire clit with his mouth with a light flickering of his tongue, teasing her stiff clit.

Summer's fingers dug into his hair as she felt him licking her clit as he continued to finger-fuck her. His free hand ran up her slender body and began rolling her stiff nipple. She arched her ass off the bed as she groaned out, "Oooooh yeah, Leonard, suck it, please!"

He attacked her mound and he pressed his tongue and licked her entire cunt region. He gradually flicked his tongue back and forth driving her insane. She saw him look up at her and grin, "Do you want me to stop?" She shook her head from side to side causing her dark hair to completely hide her pretty face, "Oh no, don't you dare stop now!"

He double his efforts, licking, sucking and nibbling at her clit,. He stuck his tongue into the folds of her pussy and around the lips while spreading them with his fingers, exposing the pink inner walls of her juicy cunt. Leonard's saliva was dripping down between her quivering legs towards her tiny, tight ass.

Summer reached down and grabbed his shoulders. She pulled him up from her pussy and kissed him. She tasted her own juices on his lips and tongue and it spurred her on. She licked at his lips and chin, she loved how she tasted and knew why he was gravitating to her pussy to lick her. She released him with a sigh as her powerful orgasm shook through her body.

After she calmed down, she reached down and stroked him. She slid down his and ran her tongue around the head. She caught a couple drops of his pre-cum on her tongue nad spread it on her lips. She smacked them, "Mmmm, almost as good as I taste. Hold on Leonard, now it's my turn." She licked every inch of his shaft. She stroked him making sure his cock was covered in her saliva. Her tongue darted out and flicked like a lizard all over the head and underside of his cock. She looked up at him and smiled. She kept her eyes locked on his and opening her mouth, she slowly enveloped his shaft. She sank lower and lower until his cock brushed her throat. She gagged and pulled back, "I'll get it down my throat before you leave, if ever."

He wanted in on the action and grabbing her hips, he urged her to spin around and when she realized what he wanted, she scrambled around. She threw her leg over his chest and scooted back. As she resumed licking his cock, she shuttered as she felt his tongue and fingers re-enter her dripping pussy once again.

Over the next ten minutes, they licked, sucked and stroked each other's genitals. Leonard was on the verge several times, but he concentrated on her and it slipped away.

Not so lucky for Summer as she came twice and was close to yet another orgasm. Her entire tiny, petite body was covered in sweat, even though the air temperature was cool enough so far from the fireplace.

Leonard used his strength and he surprised her as he rolled her over and crawling around, he parted her slender, shapely legs and scooting closer, he gripped his saliva covered cock and pushed forward. He sank easily into her sopping pussy. Even though she was extremely wet, she was still very, very tight. He slowly slipped into her and reveled in the heat and tightness surrounding his shaft. He continued to feed his cock into her until his balls were resting on her tight ass cheeks.

Summer wrapped her arms and legs around his thick body as she pulled him tight. She loved his hairy chest teasing and making her nipples stiffen even more. She guided his mouth to hers and she kissed him deeply. She tasted herself on his lips again and the kiss grew steamy and more passionate.

Leonard slammed into her and she matched his every movement. She clawed at his back and her heels kicked at his back and ass. She arched her back and screamed out as she came and came hard.

Leonard lost it and began pumping his potent cum deep in her pussy. He came so hard, he felt dizzy and had to slump against him. He reached back and drew the comforter up and covered the two of them. It wasn't long before they feel asleep, but not before he rolled off of her and curling up beside her, he drew her into his arms and they drifted off.

In the middle of the night, Leonard woke to a warm, wet mouth bringing him to stiffness again. He lay there and let her have her way with him. Before long, he felt her hot, wet pussy enveloping his cock and in the darkness he reached up and guided her up and down on his rigid cock. As she came, she continued to ride him until she felt him fill her once again. She slumped against him and they both fell asleep again.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,211 Followers