Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her arms around him and lifted her ass off the counter and their bodies slapped against one another as she came hard.

Leonard was amazed how quickly her orgasm came on and he followed, filling her with his rich cream to add to the tiny bits of banana that remained in her. He released her and Summer slipped to the floor.

Summer reached into the cupboard and pulled out a bottle of chocolate topping. She opened the bottle and grabbed hold of his semi-stiff cock and pushed it deep into the bottle. She pulled it out and it was once again stiff, "Mmmm, chocolate covered cock, my favorite." She pushed it into her mouth and began sucking again. She had chocolate all over her face and it gave Leonard an idea. He lifted her and turned her around. She let out a yelp as he took the bottle of chocolate and poured it down the crack of her ass and dipping down, he began licking at it.

Summer threw back her head and screamed out, "Oh my God, Leonard, what are you doing to me. Oh fuck, yeah, don't stop! Eat my ass, I need you to fuck it, I want your cream covering that chocolate."

Leonard grabbed the can of whipped cream and coated his cock. He fisted his cock and leaning her over the counter, he clutched at her hips and lining his cock up, he shoved it into her puckered hole.

Summer tried to escape, but he held her tight and slowly worked his stiff cock into her tiny ass. He slid in and watched the cream and chocolate combine as he began fucking her luscious ass. In and out he went and the chocolate turned lighter from mixing with the whipped cream. He pumped in and out faster and deeper and Summer was close to another orgasm.

' She threw her head back and screamed out, "Fuck Meeee, fuck my ass! Come with me, please Leonard, fill my ass with your creamy cum."

He felt her ass squeezing his cock and he couldn't hold back and began pumping his cum deep in her ass. He couldn't remember the last time he came three times that quickly. He felt light headed as he lost it. He slumped against her and luckily the counter was there to hold them up. He slowly pulled out of her and watched as Summer reached back and scooped up the rich mixture.

Summer had her hand covered in chocolate, whipped cream and cum. She licked her fingers, "Mmmm, the perfect topping." She grabbed him by the hand and led him to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and once the steamy water rained down, she slipped in and pulled him with her.

They washed each other and after they were clean and dried off, they headed to the bedroom where they clung to one another and drifted off to sleep.

Two days later they headed to the city. Leonard wanted to check his messages knowing Howard was blasting off from Russia that morning. By the time they arrived in Vancouver, he had numerous texts and three voicemails. He check the voicemail from Bernie and she was frantic, "Oh Leonard, I don't know what to do. NASA lost communication with the capsule and they don't know how they are."

He checked the one from Raj, "Leonard, I don't know what to do, Bernadette is freaking out and I can't control her."

The one from Sheldon was disgusting, "I'm getting very frustrated here. Bernadette is making everyone very upset and I'm causing me to feel useless."

The text were no better and he looked to Summer, "What am I to do? I told Howard I would be there for her, but I really don't want to confront Penny yet."

She hugged him, "You know what you have to do. Drive to the airport and get the first flight down there. I'll pack your clothes and drive down later tomorrow. I'll leave your car at the Pasadena train station. I'll text you with the lot, lane and stall number. I'll catch a train from there to San Diego. You know you have to go."

He tried them all, but it all went to voicemail. He was frustrated, but drove to the airport and got a flight to San Diego. He checked his phone as soon as he landed and found another voicemail from Bernadette, "Crisis avoided, they got communications restores and he's okay."

It was already to late to turn around. He rented a car and drove up to Pasadena and went directly to Bernadette's house. As soon as Bernie answered the door, she threw her arms around Leonard, "Oh Leonard, I was so scared, but it's all okay now. I'm glad you are here, I really needed someone to comfort me who wouldn't fold like a cheap suit."

Raj was behind her and shrugged, "Sorry Leonard, I was just as upset as she was."

Sheldon came up behind the two of them, "I told them not to worry and again, I was right."

Leonard's toughest decision was in front of him. Did he go back to his apartment and confront Penny or return to Canada? He toughed it up and returned to his apartment. As soon as he opened the door, Penny was upon his, throwing her arms around his neck and crying uncontrollably, blubbering about how sorry she was and how she was going to make it up to him.

He enveloped her in his arms and they kissed like long lost lovers. He could feel her grinding her pussy up against the stiffness poking against his pants. He spun her around and feasted on her bare neck.

Penny was dressed to kill, wearing Leonard's favorite business suit. It was a nearly see-through silky white blouse and her large pimpled aeroules and stiff nipples were poking out as his hands mauled them. Below she was wearing a short, black skirt that had a large silver zipper from hem to waistband. Over the blouse was a matching black blazer. Her long blonde hair was pulled up in a tight bum and he continued to attack her neck and earlobe. He whispered to her, "I'm gonna fuck the living shit out of you and are gonna do exactly what I say." He unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it, along with her jacket off her and dropped it to the floor. He attacked her bare tits and heard her groan out as he worried her nipples and surrounding bumps. He released them and began finger fucking her as his thumb uncovered her clit and stroked it until he felt her knees begin to buckle.

Penny sank to her knees and turning towards him, she unzipped his pants and immediately began sucking wildly at his cock, "Mmmm, I missed this fat cock, I want to taste your cum, give it to me." She bobbed up and down and had him on the brink of cumming, but she was stopped by him.

He pulled her mouth off his cock and drew her to her feet, he spun her around and grabbing hold of her by the hips, he fell back to the sofa taking Penny with him. He guided her by the hips to his straining cock and slowly slipped into her hole. As she slid downward, he thrust upward once and was balls deep in her cunt. His hands began sliding over every inch of her body. Her hair came undone and her now much longer hair fell downward and swept over his chest and belly.

The two of them were in a hurry and they tried to make the other one cum first. His hands were all over her body and she reached down and tickled his nuts and stroked his cock.

Penny was on the verge of cumming and as she screamed out, "Give it to me, I want you cum Leonard, make me a baby!"

Leonard felt her bathing his cock with her juices and he felt the cum rumbling in his balls and as it shot through his shaft, he rolled Penny onto her side and pulling out, he shot his cum all over her ass and back. "No way Penny, if we have a baby it will be at my time and place, no other way. If you want one, you're gonna have to prove to me the baby in you is mine and only mine."

He slipped off the sofa, walked to the bathroom and showered. He waited until he knew she had gone into the bedroom. He hurried out of the bathroom and snuck into Sheldon's old bedroom. He closed and locked the door.

Penny was in their bedroom and heard what he did and knew what was happening. She wasted her time putting on one of her best nighties and climbed into bed and cried herself to sleep.

In the morning, she dressed and headed out, knowing Leonard was still in the bedroom.

After she left, he came out, make coffee and decided to go to the university and get President Siebert to give him his job back. He crossed the hall and knocked on the door.

Sheldon answered it, "Oh good, you can take me to work. I hate taking an Uber."

Leonard shook his head, 'Still haven't changed, have you? What's going on with you and Amy?"

He scoffed, "She refuses to stop changing and I won't have any of that. If she doesn't, then I'm going to end things. I have been offered a Vice President of Science affairs for Fox News in New York. I'm thinking about leaving here and taking that job."

Leonard's jaw dropped, "Yep, you haven't changed, bullshit. Everything around you has changed and so have you. You don't want what you want the same not to change, but you're about to up and leave Cal Tech and go to New York, you're changing more than anyone."

Sheldon scoffed, "You did too, you left your wife and Bernadette had to dream up a lie to get you back here."

Leonard took a step back, "Lie, what lie, what are you talking about?"

Sheldon realized he spilled the beans to take the focus off of him and suddenly it was back, even worse, "Aw nothing, I was just striking out to put you off."

"Sheldon, you are without a doubt the world's worst liar. Now tell me what Bernadette did."

He tried to step away, but Leonard blocked his way, "Either you tell me or I swear to God, I'll beat it out of you."

Sheldon never saw such anger in his eyes and he knew he had to tell him,"Well Bernadette devised a scheme to get you back by telling you Howard's capsule lost communication, but it never did."

"Are you telling me that all three of you did this? Did Penny know about this scheme?"

He shook his head, "No Bernie knew if Penny was involved you'd never forgive her, it was her idea and the two of us agreed. I'm sorry, but you needed to be here with your wife."

Leonard shook his head, "Sure, but how about you and your wife?"

Sheldon shook his head, "No, that was her idea to leave and I agreed. What I did having a vasectomy was my idea and she'll never forgive me. Now will you take me to the university like I asked you before?"

Leonard threw up his hands, "Fuck no, get your own ride, I'm leaving!"

He left and immediately drove to the pharmaceutical offices where Bernadette and Penny worked. He barged into Bernie's office, "What were you thinking, Bernadette?"

She sat back, "So Sheldon couldn't keep it quiet, could he?" I did what I thought it was best, and it worked didn't it?"

Leonard shook his head, "It was a lowdown dirty trick, Bernie! What if something really happens, won't you feel horrible, ever hear of Karma?" He tuned and left. He went to the university and talked to President Siebert. He had a position for him, but it was working with Amy. He took it, figuring at least Amy wasn't involved in the scheme.

The next day he went to work with Amy and he told her about the deception Bernie cooked-up.

She nodded, "I heard about it and thought it was a bad idea. So Sheldon spilled the beans huh? How is he?"

"Yeah, he spilled the beans. He said he's not getting back with you until you knuckle under and stop this improvement kick."

"Never gonna happen. I found out every time I've had an issue with Sheldon, I went and worked out at the fitness center. As you can see, I've been working out a lot."

He scanned her body, "For sure Amy, you look amazing. I can see you've been working out a lot."

She smiled, "Thank you, you know with all of the issues you've been having with Penny, you know you may want to go with me and work out. I'll tell you, it takes away a lot of the frustrations and channel it to doing good for you. Look what it did for me."

He looked her up and down, "Mmmm, if I looked as good as you, I'd jump at the idea. Let me think about it, okay?"

They found out that working together was going to be a lot easier than either of them thought it would be. They both grew closer that day.

The next couple of days went without issues and Leonard told Amy that beginning next week he would work out with her. That evening, Leonard decided to make a special meal for himself and Penny. He made his special lasagna and even sprung for a fine bottle of red wine.

As they finished up dinner and sat together on the sofa, Leonard got a call on his cell and saw it was Bernadette, he ignored it. He got one from Raj and Sheldon and just like Bernadette's, he ignored it. Finally he got one from Amy and he answered it, "It must be important seeing they have you calling me."

Amy was crying as she tried to speak, "Why haven't you been answering your cell? Bernadette has been trying to get a hold of you. It's Howard."

Leonard scoffed, "What now, did his capsule blow up or something?"

Amy was dead silent and she sobbed out, "Yes, it did! It malfunctioned as it re-entered the atmosphere and it burnt up during re-entry."

Leonard dropped the phone and fell back to the sofa.

Penny picked up the phone, "Amy, what happened?"

She sobbed, "Turn on the news channel, it's being announced right now, the capsule returning to earth with Howard malfunctioned and he perished. He didn't survive Penny, Howard is dead."

Penny let out a sob and she ran to the TV and turned it on and it was true, Howard and the other astronauts returning from the space station perished. She slumped down beside Leonard.

Leonard suddenly hopped up and turned to Penny, "I'm going to be with Bernadette, do you wanna come?"

She didn't answer him, she grabbed her jacket and was right behind him.

More to come!