Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard woke to the smell of bacon cooking and coffee brewing. It was something he rarely, if ever experienced with Penny and slipping into his flannel robe, he stepped into the kitchen and coming up behind her, he drew her into his arms.

Summer turned in his arms and gave him a soft gentle kiss. She turned back to the grill, "I'm making a Western Omelet, I hope you're hungry.

He chuckled, "I'm very hungry and I could eat something too."

She chuckled, "Hold that off for later, I gotta get some REAL food in my belly. I need this to keep up with you."

Leonard chuckled and nuzzled her neck. He felt her shiver and knew he could persuade her, but he needed some food too.

They couldn't keep their hands off each other and they spent some time kissing, hugging nad making love.

Back in Pasadena Amy, Denise and Stuart forced Howard to take Bernadette out to romantic restaurant. They took the children over to Denise and Stuart's apartment and the three of them kept them busy.

Howard wore a suit and looked rather dashing. Bernadette let out all the stops wearing that skintight dress she wore several years ago when she went out with Amy and Penny to the bar for girls' night out. She had her long golden blonde hair curled and set in waves down her back, looking exceptional. Her lip-gloss matched her dress and her eye shadow accented her bright blue eyes.

They had Italian and a large bottle of red wine and shared a cannoli seeing they were both stuffed feeling no pain by the time they left the restaurant. With Bernadette's urging they took a Uber to the restaurant and back home. She knew that they would be in no shape to drive themselves, especially with Howard leaving in the morning for NASA.

They returned home and hurried into the house laughing nad chasing each other in. They ran up the stairs towards their bedroom, tossing their coats off as they screamed and kissed one another. It was something they were unable to do for the past few years in fear to wake the children. They were at Stuart and Denise's apartment and they were free to act the way they did when they were first married.

Bernadette ran into the bedroom and slammed the door behind them. She turned and pushed Howard against the door and jumping up, wrapped her arms and legs around him. Their lips were fused together and they exchanged tongues and their hands were all over one another.

Bernadette slipped from his grasp and spinning around, she pushed him back onto the bed. She tore at his shirt and tie.

Howard reached down and grabbing the hem of her tight dress, he pulled it upward. It was like peeling the skin off a ripe grape. He managed to pop the dress up over her large swaying tits, still in the confines of her lace bra.

Bernadette managed to slip his short off and dropping to her knees, she tore open his pants, and yanking them down she pulled it off his feet, taking his shoes and socks with them. She made short work of his briefs and without any warning, Howard spun her around and planted her flat on the bed on her belly.

He worked at the snaps on her bra and getting them free, she raised up high enough to dispose of it. He slapped her ass playfully and ripped her tiny panties off, leaving her just as naked as he was. He rolled her over and sliding up her lush body, he spun around and began licking her already wet cunt. He stopped a second as he felt his cock being drawn deep into her warm, wet mouth.

Their torrid 69 continued and the room was filled with moans and a lot of slurping. Howard feasted on her ripe clit and drove his tongue as deep as he could into her slimy cunt hole.

Bernie managed to get him balls deep in her mouth and throat and once it was completely covered in her saliva, she popped it out of her mouth and went to work on his swollen balls; her tongue danced over them. She threw her head back as Howard gave her clit the same treatment.

Bernadette was close to cumming and cried out, "Oh God, yes Howie! Don't stop, oh please, yes, yes I'm there!" Her moans and cries spurred Howard on and he doubled his efforts knowing this was the last time before returning from space. He wanted her to remember what was to come when he returned.

Bernadette came hard and then she focused on his shaft. She sucked him like never before, taking him over and over again in her throat. She worked her throat muscles and she was rewarded with a huge load. Blast after blast filled her mouth; she swallowed every drop.

Howard rolled off of her and spun around and held her close. Neither one of them wanted it to end this way and they just cuddled together, each keeping the other one excited and before long, Howard was once again stiff and raring to go.

She kissed him and received the same in return. She brushed the hair from his forehead and smiled up at him, "Take me Howard, give me enough to hold me till you return."

He tenderly slipped into her, he wanted to make love to her, not to fuck her, at least not to begin at least.

She clawed at his back, "Mmmm, just like that, nice and slow, let me feel every inch of you as you penetrate me." Her legs came up and wrapped around his skinny body. They started slow and picked up the pace.

Howard loved his wife and even though he loved watching her fuck other guys, he knew she loved him and they would always be there for the other one. Slowly the pace grew feverous and they were both on the brink of a explosive orgasm. He reached down and played with her clit. He was close and wanted her to cum with him. Just as he let loose and filled her, she came. She clung to him and rained kisses all over his face, "I love you Howard Wolowitz! You better come back to me in one piece or I'm going to kill you."

In the morning, she drove him to the airport and after a tearful goodbye, she went to see Sheldon. Along with Raj, they reviewed the tapes and decided how to present it to Penny. They wanted to force her to either be his one and only or make a clean break and leave him. Either way, the results for Leonard were less than perfect.

The next day Leonard and Summer headed into Vancouver to shop. The first thing Leonard did was call Howard and he found him already at NASA, "Hey Howard, how is my favorite astronaut? I heard you're going into space, when are you going?"

He was a little somber,"Yeah, I already miss Bernadette and the kids. I'm leaving tomorrow for Russia and should be taking off for the ISS on Thursday morning. I have a special request to ask of you."

Leonard noticed the concern in his voice, "Sure Howard, anything, ask away."

He cleared his throat, "Well I remember the last time I went into space, you, Raj and Penny took Bernie under your wings and made her feel welcome. I know she was a little difficult to accept sometimes. You brought her over, you went and saw she was okay. I was wondering if you could do the same thing this time."

"Correct me if I'm wrong, from what Raj told me you'd only be up there two or three days, four at the most. If this is right, you know I'm in Canada and am not in a position to comfort her."

Howard let out a deep breath, "Yeah, you're right, but if for any reason something happens or I'm delayed on returning, I need to know you'll be there for her."

Leonard thought he felt a little uneasiness in Howard's voice, "Is there something you know that we don't? Don't worry Howard, you'll be back driving us all crazy bragging about your trip. Yes, if there is any delay, you can be assured I'll be there for Bernie, Halley and Michael, as will Raj and Penny. Listen, I have to go, but I'll talk to you soon, go see space and God speed in your return, good luck."

Howard let out a deep breath, "Thank you Leonard, see you soon and I hope you work out things with Penny, bye." He hung up.

Leonard and Summer returned to the cabin with a load of food and wine for her and beer for Leonard. They were in the kitchen both enjoying preparing dinner together.

Things were different in Pasadena. Bernadette located Penny in the sales department and she invited her out for drinks.

Penny looked up at her from the report she was filing, "You're not going to drug me again and lead me into my own apartment and have me have sex with eleven guys are you? If you are, I'm in."

Bernadette chuckled, "No, nothing like that, but afterwards Sheldon wanted me to bring you over to his apartment. He has something to show you. I think you'll find it very interesting."

Penny was dressed in an extremely short black shift. It had a sexy Peter Pan white collar. Over the sleeveless dress was a long black jacket that ended a couple inches short of the dress' hem. Her long legs were bare and it also featured eight to ten inches of bare thigh.

Bernadette was wearing a pair of black slacks and a loose tunic hanging down to mid-thigh.

They spent nearly an hour at the cocktail lounge and ended up taking an Uber to the apartment. They entered the elevator and Bernie gave Penny a nervous chuckle, "Are you ready for a surprise?"

She shrugged, "I've had my fill of surprised. I just wish I had Leonard back and I was pregnant with his baby, but I don't see that happening anytime soon."

They entered Sheldon's apartment without knocking and he was sitting there with Raj, both drinking a beer. They both stood when they entered and Raj and Sheldon converged on Penny.

Sheldon came up before her and gave her a kiss and as she returned it, it grew steamier.

Raj, who was behind her reached up and removed her long coat and hung it up leaving her in her simple black dress. They guided her to the sofa and had her before a TV and Sheldon picked up the remote and waited for Raj to hand her a glass of wine and took a seat on the other side of Penny.

Bernie sat off to the side in the sofa chair and she waited for Sheldon to begin the show.

Sheldon looked to Raj and Bernadette and after they both nodded, he pressed the play button and the screen came to life.

Penny was sipping her wine and froze as she saw what was on the screen. Her jaw dropped and she left the glass at the edge of her lips. She slowly lowered it and looked from Bernadette, to Raj and finally to Sheldon, "What the fuck is all of this. Are you trying to blackmail me?"

Bernadette stared at her and giggled, "Sort of, but it's only for your own good."

Raj continued, "We care about you, but our first concern is for Leonard. What propose is to keep this under-wraps, but it's meant to be an incentive to be faithful to Leonard and take the path of the straight and narrow."

She looked to Sheldon, "You agree with them? After all the fucking you and I have been doing right under their noses?"

Sheldon chuckled, "Hey, everyone is changing and they all say I hate change, but as you can see, I've changed too. I just don't like things that affect me when the changes are made. Amy, leaving, Leonard leaving, Howard leaving. Seems like everyone is leaving and that is why we are doing this to you. We have to curtail the change, even through they have other reasons, like caring about Leonard's feelings. I can see why they feel this way, but I want him back to slow the changes."

Raj, Penny and Bernadette tried to block out what he was saying. They were locked on the scene on the screen and even though it was there to show Penny and have her knuckle under and to their will, but watching what she was doing was getting them all a little horny.

Penny was leaning forward watching her take load after load all over her face. She let out a shutter and a tiny gasp when she felt Raj's hands on her back. She giggled when she felt her dress being unzipped from behind.

Sheldon stopped talking when he saw how the movie was affecting them all. He looked at what Raj was doing and his hand drifted to Penny's exposed thigh and he ran his hand up and down to her knee and back up under her dress.

Behind her Raj drew the zipper down to the base of her spine. He reached up and unhooked her bra and with one movement, slipped the dress and bra straps down her shoulders and allowed it to fall to her lap. He reached around and cupped her large, heavy tits. He squeezed them and teased her large ripe tips.

Penny leaned back and pushed against him as her eyes were still locked on the TV. She was amazed how sexy she looked and knew years ago she could have been a highly rated porn star, she loved sex that much.

Bernie slipped off the chair and knelt before Penny. She grabbed the lower portion of her dress and began tugging at it She smiled when Penny raised her ass off the cushion giving Bernie the opportunity to draw the dress and panties off her lush body.

Penny sat there naked before the three of them while they were all still dressed. She closed her eyes and allowed them to play with her body. Raj continued to maul her tits, Bernie was urging her legs apart while Sheldon stood up and dropping his pants and briefs, he fisted his cock and swiped it across Penny's bee-stung lips. She willingly parted them and accepted the leaking head into her mouth.

Bernadette looked up from between Penny's parted legs and watched as Sheldon's cock slid deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. She scoffed, "One of these days you're gonna have to show me just how to do that. I can deep throat Howard and Raj, but never Sheldon." She dropped her head back down and began lapping away at the fat slippery lips of Penny's cunt.

Penny drew her mouth off his cock and a dribble of saliva ran down her chin. She chuckled, "As long as you can eat pussy the way you do, you don't have a problem with anyway you suck cock." She resumed bobbing up and down on Sheldon's cock and she moaned from the three friends treating her body like a play toy.

Raj stripped his clothes off and climbing back behind her, he lifted her body and tried to shove his cock into her.

She stopped him, "Oh no Raj, I'm not on the pill and can't have anyone but Leonard cum in my pussy."

He chuckled, "What happened a couple days ago, look at the TV, there were numerous guys cumming in you there."

She chuckled, "Yeah that was a mistakes and you guys are responsible for doing that. I took the morning after pill after that party and it wiped away any chance of becoming pregnant. I don't wanna do that any more. You know Raj, I do have another hole back there you can put that fat cock in, why don't you try it out?"

He let out a groan just thinking about fucking her gorgeous ass. He lifted her lush body and positioned his cock at the entrance to her asshole. He slowly lowered her body and after the thick head popped in, he slowly sank into her hot, tight hole.

Bernie who was poised between Penny's outstretched legs stared at the erotic sight before her. She watched as Raj's thick, dark cock sank into Penny's tight asshole. She dropped down and as she kept her eyes locked on the incredible sight. She attacked her clit and began flicking her tongue at the stiff bud.

Penny was already close to cumming as she swallowed Sheldon's cock and had Bernie licking her pussy and Raj fucking her ass. She clutched at Bernie's blonde locks. She ripped her mouth from Sheldon's cock and threw her head back and screamed out as her orgasm shot through her quaking body.

Raj continued to thrust upward and back. He felt her tight ass muscles milking his cock. He reached around and mauled her tits and pulled her back against his sweat covered body. When she leaned back, it gave him added space to drive in and out of her ass. He attacked her neck sucking and biting at it as he began pumping his thick creamy white cream deep in her ass.

Penny's orgasm grew stronger as she felt him filling her ass and she felt Bernie lapping up all of the juices she expelled.

Bernie's face was coated with Penny's slimy juices and she reveled in the feeling. Her hand was buried between her own legs and she finger-fucked her pussy as she drank down her cum.

Sheldon watched as their orgasms raced through the three of them. He stroked his cock and let out a grunt, "Oh fuck Penny, here it cums!" He began to shoot his hot cream all over her face. He looked down at awe as she opened her mouth to catch what she could, but the rest was splattered all over face and it looked incredible. He felt his orgasm grow stronger and more shot out, and her pretty face looked ever hotter.

Penny felt even more desirable as she caused all three of them to cum. She slumped against Raj and as cum dripped off her face, she looked to the TV and saw her face drenched in cum there too.

Afterwards Bernie straightened her dress and looked to Penny, "We're not trying to blackmail you, we're giving you the incentive to stay on the straight and narrow. We want your marriage to Leonard work and have devised a trick to get him home. It will only work if we all stay true to it and not let the truth slip out."

They all looked to Sheldon and he shrugged, "Why are you all looking at me? I promise to keep the lie in and not blow the secret, I promise."

They told Penny of the idea, she thought it was a shocker, but knew it would work, "I just hope Leonard doesn't learn the truth, it would kill him."

Back at the cabin in British Columbia, Leonard and Summer; they had just finished dinner and as they cleared the table and placed the leftovers away and loaded the dishwasher, Leonard turned the petite brunette towards him, he drew her to him. He stared into her dark, deep eyes and sweeping her hair back, he planted a soft kiss on her lips. The kiss grew more passionate and he backed her to the refrigerator and began nuzzling her neck. He loved how she responded as he moved lower to her cleavage. He unbuttoned her blouse and reaching back, he unhooked her bra and he immediately began licking and sucking on her luscious nipples. He loved how they perked up as he moved from one to the other. He tried to move lower, but Summer stopped him and urged him away from her body.

Summer reached into the refrigerator and pulled out a can of whipped cream. She urgently unzipped his pants. She pulled them down to his ankles and his boxers followed. She reached for his cock and found it already stiff as can be. She looked up at him and giggled as she pointed the whipped cream nozzle at his shaft and pressing the tip, she coated his cock with the creamy cream. She began licking it off and without notice, she opened wide and sucked him whole and in doing so, the cream ran down her chin and landed on her firm, pert tits. She handed him the can of whipped cream as she continued to suck avidly at his cock.

Leonard was so turned on by what she was doing, he lost it and began pumping his warm cream into her mouth. He threw back his head as Summer devoured it all, drinking in every ounce of his cum and swallowed every drop. She topped it off by licking the end of the head as she got the last drop of his pearly cream.

Leonard drew her to her feet and squirted the whipped cream on her tits and licked it off as fast as he could. He grabbed hold of her by the waist and lifted her to the countertop. He reached out on the counter and peeled a banana and he slowly pushed it into her sweet, wet pussy. The coolness of the banana pressed against the heat of her pussy and she let out a shriek.

Leonard leaned in and began licking at her dripping hole. He ate at the banana which was coated with her cream. She was so wet, the banana was easily slipping out as he continued to eat the banana and her juicy cunt. He finished it off and continued eating her pussy and attacking her clit.

Summer clutched at his head, "Oh yessss Leonard, eat me, eat my pussy!"

He had her on the edge of cumming and rising up, he gripped his sticky cock and easily slipped into her juicy cunt. He plunged into her to the hilt and clutching at her hips, he drew her closer to the edge of the counter and began fucking her hard and fast. He was glad he came earlier, he was so turned on, he would have cum already. He felt the walls of her cunt clutching at his shaft as he pumped in and out of her.