Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 09

Story Info
Leonard begins new life as does Sheldon in NY.
10.9k words
4.1
7.4k
8
6

Part 125 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Leonard got into his car, his clothes were packed in the trunk and he had a full tank of gas. He pulled away and looked back in the rearview mirror at the apartment complex he lived in for the past fifteen years, over twelve of them with Penny as his neighbor, lover, wife and tormentor.

He headed north and as he reached the Pasadena city limits, he stopped and looked back at the sign welcoming people to the city. He mumbled under his breath, "I hope people entering the city will have a more pleasant experience than I did." He pulled back into traffic not ever wanting to return to Pasadena. He was on the freeway heading north, not sure where he going. He just knew he had to leave before Penny returned.

He stopped in Portland, Oregon and got a nice room at a fairly decent hotel. After checking in, he had dinner and picked up his phone. He saw a message from Bernadette and also one from Amy. He checked them and Amy's said that Penny was frantic. She returned home and found the note. She tried calling him, but his old cell phone was right there on the counter. Amy said she threatened her, but Amy refused to give her the new number, he was glad of that. He checked the message from Bernadette and she was crying, "Why did you leave without talking to me. You know I've always had feelings for you. We could have been good together." In a very soft voice, she added, "Goodbye Leonard, I'll always have a special place in my heart for you."

He was gonna call her, but knew if he did, she would persuade him to return to Pasadena and that was the last place he wanted to be right now.

He turned in early and lying there, he tried to decide where to go. He decided to go to Seattle and see if Andrea Herrera (Jaina Lee Ortiz) was still involved with her boss. He still wanted to go and if she wasn't free, he would still love to see her roommate, Maya Bishop(Danielle Savre).

Back in Pasadena before her call to Leonard, Amy and Bert returned to her apartment early. They wanted to be there when Penny returned home. They stayed in the living room, listening carefully for the elevator to open and hear Penny come home. It was around four in the afternoon when they heard her return.

Penny dragged her suitcase behind her as she fished her key out of her purse and opened the door. She stopped in the doorway and screamed out, "What the fuck, where is all the furniture?" She didn't bother closing the door as she raced to the kitchen where the laptop was still playing the loop of the action with her and the five black porn stars. Her hand flew to her mouth, "Oh fuck, what happened?"

She stared at the video and knew Leonard had saw this and set this up. She turned it off and picked up the note. She read it and she fell to the floor. She curled up in a ball and began sobbing uncontrollably.

Amy and Bert came into the apartment and stood in the doorway, watching and waiting for her to settle down, but it didn't happen. She had her face buried in her hands and she was crying. Amy walked softly into the apartment and slipped to her knees beside Penny. She leaned over and took Penny in her arms.

Penny looked up and through tear-stained eyes, looked to Amy, "He's gone Amy, he left me and he's filed for divorce. What am I going to do? I'm lost without him."

Amy just held her and tried to comfort her. She knew anything she said wouldn't change the fact that she fucked up and Leonard finally woke up and cut the cord and left for good.

Over at Bernadette's house, Raj just broke the news to her about Leonard finding out the extra-marital activities Penny had indulged in. She broke down, not so much about Leonard and Penny's marriage being dissolved, but because he had left Pasadena and any thought of them ever getting together was over. She tried calling him, but only got a voicemail. She left him a message and once again, broke down crying.

Raj tired to comfort her, but it didn't help and now, more than ever she was bound and determined to stick it to Penny. She got on her laptop and finding the videos of Penny and the five black porn stars, she sent them to Dan, the head man at Zangen the company where both Penny and she worked.

Dan was furious and his first thought was to fire the slut, but after seeing the tag-line and the favorable responses that their new erectile dysfunction drug was receiving, he immediately had an idea.

The video backfired for Bernadette and Dan thought it was a surefire way to promote their drug. He set up an entire promotion, both R-rated and X-rated and he was going to have Penny, this top salesperson, the lead actress.

Bernadette didn't tell Penny how happy Dan was about the videos and how effective the product was. The videos were proof that it worked and Dan wanted to thank her.

Dan called her several times, but she wouldn't answer it. She was to distraught and let his every call go to voicemail.

Bernadette was still pining for Leonard and was shutoff to everyone. Raj knew she was sad, not because Penny and Leonard were no longer a couple, but because her life-partner was gone for good.

Raj felt the same way about Bernadette, but knew it wasn't the time or the place to tell her how he felt. He waited ten years and knew another few weeks, or even months. He would wait, he would tell her, but not until Leonard wasn't in her every thought.

Penny was unsure of what to do next. She was thinking Dan wanted to fire her, but if she only knew, it would be one less thing for her to sort out. She huddled in her bed, crying herself to sleep. She missed Leonard and she knew she fucked up. She knew it was over, but she just couldn't bring herself to getting up and facing the truth.

Halfway across the country, the train pulled into the station in Chicago. Sheldon hailed the first cab he could find and gave the driver the address of the Courtyard Hotel near the Chicago Medical Center. He was hoping to meet up with Dr. Natalie Manning (Torrey DeVitto) and nurse April Sexton (Yaya DeCosta).

After checking into the hotel, he looked to Sally, "Would you please do me the honor of being my date for dinner tonight?"

She grinned from ear to ear, "I would love to Sheldon." She dressed in her finest and Sheldon wore a suit.

He ordered a bottle of wine and as he poured it, he looked back and realized that he, more so than Amy, Leonard or even Bernadette without Howard, he had changed. He knew it was all for the better, but was upset with himself for taking it all out on his friends.

He raised his glass, "To you Sally Hofstadter, the most graceful and the most gorgeous traveling companion a man could ever expect. Thank you for traveling with me."

She smiled at him and actually blushed, "You are most welcome Sheldon and I feel the same way about you."

They walked along the waterfront in Chicago. Spring had finally arrived, but with the cool breeze, Sally felt a chill. Sheldon offered her his jacket and afterwards they hailed a cab and returned to the hotel.

Once there, Sally removed her clothes and Sheldon's too. She made slow, passionate love to him and they fell asleep in each other's arms, Sheldon finally felt at ease.

The next morning, they had breakfast at the hotel and made their way over to the medical center. He found Dr. Manning and nurse Sexton.

Natalie informed him that her engagement to Will was off and that the relationship April had with Dr. Choi was off too. Sheldon was glad, but held his tongue. "So tell me Sheldon, where is your friend Leonard?" As soon as she asked, she knew something was off.

He cleared his throat, "If you and April have dinner with Sally and me tonight, I'll tell you all about it."

She smiled at him, "That would be wonderful, but April and I will need to change before dinner. We can meet you at your hotel."

He nodded, "Wait, seeing the restaurant is closer to your place, why don't we meet you there. I remember where you like, if you remember, I have an eidetic memory."

She chuckled, "Oh I remember, I just hope you remember how you made me cum and I expect the same tonight."

He smiled, "Okay, and I do remember, we'll be at your place at six, have a good day."

He took Sally into the city and they visited a few museums and other attractions. They returned to the hotel they showered together and he made slow love to Sally again. They dressed in their finest clothes and headed to Natalie's apartment.

Natalie and April were dressed to the T's and they hugged him and he introduced them to Sally. The four of them headed out to the restaurant and as they were seated, Sheldon ordered a bottle of wine and he began his story. He told them everything that happened since he was there last.

Natalie and April were sympathetic, but compared to them, he caused most of the problems himself.

After the dinner they headed back to Sheldon's hotel where they had a large indoor pool. He tried pushing the envelope and soon had April and Natalie exactly where he wanted them. It was late and they had the pool all to themselves.

Natalie moved over beside Sally. She raised her hand and caressed Sally's cheek. She urged her to look her way and carefully placed her lips to Sally's. A jolt of electricity passed between them as Natalie's tongue slowly licked at Sally's lips. Unable to stop herself, Sally returned the kiss, closing her eyes and feeling her nipples becoming hard with desire.

Natalie pulled back, "Well now, I think we should all go inside and cool off." She looked to April, "What do you think, think we can cool off or will we make it even hotter?"

April giggled, "There is only one way to find out, let's try it." She came up behind Sally and with her slender black fingers, she ran them down the back of Sally's thighs just below the hem of her silky dress. April pressed her apple sized tits against Sally's back. She never had a threesome with two women, especially with Sheldon sitting back watching it all unfold.

Natalie looked to Sheldon and crooked her finger at him, "This is gonna get hot and steamy and we don't want to get caught and thrown in jail. Let's take this upstairs to your suite."

The four of them piled into the elevator and before long, they were entering the large room. Sheldon again took a seat and watched the unfolding of the completely different women as they once again came together. Sally stood between the two medical associates. Each of them cupped one of Sally's gorgeous bubble butt cheeks. They smiled at one another as they heard Sally release a moan. She returned the favor as she reached back and grabbed both of their sweet asses in her hands too.

Natalie let out a moan too, "Oh sweetie, I think we're gonna have a real good time and afterwards, we're going to unleash on Sheldon too."

Sally began by kicking off her high heels . She looked at the large king sized bed as she felt Natalie come up behind her. She removed the sexy shawl Sally was wearing, exposing her large breast encased in the tiny silky top of her dress.

April spun her around and she grabbed hold on the zipper on the back of her dress and lowered it. She drew the dress down to her waist, baring her large billowing breasts.

Sally could smell the perfume from Natalie as she came up behind her and drawing her long blonde hair away from her neck and shoulder, she dipped her head and began nipping at the flesh of Sally's neck. She shivered as she felt her dress slipping from her hips and falling to the floor about her bare feet. The air conditioning and the excitement caused her large nipples to perk up and stiffen.

April dipped her head and began feasting on those two ripe buds and she fisted April's curly black locks, crushing her mouth to her aching nipples.

Natalie dropped to the floor and began running her tongue slowly up Sally's leg towards the tiny thong that was completely wet.

Sally threw her head back and let out a loud sigh as she felt Natalie's nails slip beneath the wet thong, grazing her pussy as her mouth latched onto Sally's blonde haired covered pussy.

April continued to work on the large mounds of flesh, pinching the nipples with a dominant, yet yielding touch.

Sally threw her head back and glanced over and saw Sheldon slowly stroking his huge cock. He was completely naked and she licked her lips as she watched him spread a couple drops of his pre-cum all over the bulging head of his cock. She let out a groan, "Oh fuck, I've always enjoyed the touch of another female, but two is way better than just one."

April grinned up at her as she felt Sally's fingers tighten in her black, curly hair. She continued to feast on Sally's tits and she couldn't believe how large her aeroules were and how the tiny bumps grew larger with every touch of her tongue and fingers.

Meanwhile Natalie had snaked one hand under Sally's thong and inserted a long, slender finger deep into her dripping hole. She saw how Sally's cunt muscles tightened around her finger and felt her shiver too. She stared up at April, "Why don't you get out of those clothes and go turn on the shower. I think this gorgeous blonde wouldn't mind having the two of us washing her front and back at the same time." She chuckled as she felt Sally's cunt tighten around her invading finger.

April reluctantly released Sally's saliva stained tits and made her way to the bathroom, dropping her clothes as she went.

Natalie began her journey upward; her tongue darting into Sally's navel, across her upper belly, up over her heaving tits and to her long slender neck.

Sally took the lead as she fisted Natalie's dark brown hair and pulling her closer, she gave Natalie an open-mouthed kiss. Her hands were moving and soon had Natalie's knit dress up and over her heads. She let out a gasp when she saw she was naked beneath it. Her mouth began to water as she stared at the petite brunette.

Natalie clutched at Sally's blonde head and pulled her back for an even steamier kiss. Their lips locked together and their tongues darted from one mouth to the other.

As they kissed, Sally made up for lost time, her hands were setting off tiny fires all over the lush curves on Natalie's trim body; their mouths never left one another's.

April came out of the bathroom and stopped and stared at the two locked together, hip to head, "Mmmm, that looks so fucking sexy. I think the two of you should join me in the shower." She looked to Sheldon, "Sorry man, us ladies are going to have a little fun amongst ourselves."

Breaking their embrace, Natalie and Sally followed the gorgeous black nurse into the bathroom. She loved April's toned body as she walked behind her and saw the thick, shiny black cuntlips. She nearly drooled seeing that tiny, tight black ass.

As they stepped into the shower and the water beat down on them, Sally reached up and tweaked April's black button aeroules and black licorice nips.

Natalie came up behind Sally and plastering her body against Sally's back, she wrapped her arms around her and cupped her large, swaying tits. She pulled on Sally's nipples until they stood out extremely long.

Sally reacted by reaching out and clamped onto April's tits. She rolled them between her fingers before taking each in turn into her mouth, sucking and nipping at the dark morsels.

April clutched at Sally's soaked blonde locks, "Ohhhh, fuck Sally, that feels incredible, don't stop."

Natalie released Sally's tits and drifted down the lush curves of the gorgeous blonde. She crouched down to lick the slick pussy before her. She gripped hold of Sally's hips and pulled her tighter to her mouth and her tongue darted out and prodded the juicy fat lips of Sally's pussy. She moved a little higher and began to rim the asshole of the beautiful blonde. She darted her tongue in and out of Sally's asshole with her talented tongue. Natalie clearly knew her way around a pussy, her touch was so different from a man's touch, gentle, insistent and knowing just the right amount of pressure to apply without needing to be told.

Sally ripped her mouth from April's tits and screamed out, "Yessssss, oh fuck yessssss Natalie, fuck my slick cunt with your tongue!" She resumed sucking on April's nipples, but this time with a lot more gusto.

April finally moved away from Sally and guided her to the bench at the far side of the shower. April slipped to floor between Sally's legs and gently pushed Natalie out of the way.

Sally began to shake and giggle as she anticipated what was coming. She gazed fell to the two women looking up at her and knew what was coming, but only with twice the pleasure.

April and Natalie each took hold of one of Sally's legs and bent over together and they both latched onto one of Sally's thick, fat cuntlips. Their mouths met as they moved upward and converged on her blood red clit. They both lapped at the stiff button and Sally arched her back and clutched at both of their heads. They turned their heads and began kissing one another like long-lost lovers. Their fingers attacked Sally's cunt, one rubbing at her clit, while the other shoved two fingers deep into her snatch and another one sank into her puckered asshole.

Sally looked down and licked her lips and mimicked their tongue as they licked at her pussy. She closed her eyes, squeezed her heaving tits and slammed her head against the tiled wall behind her.

April and Natalie doubled their efforts and sucked, licked and fingered Sally's pussy and had her on the verge of an orgasm. Sally clutched at their head and screamed out she was cumming.

The doctor and nurse pulled away and saw Sally slumping against the wall. They stood up and turned off the water. Natalie looked to April, "Our work is done here, she's toast for the night, now it's up to the two of us to take care of Sheldon."

They stepped out of the shower, dried off and after working magic on their hair, they slipped out of the bathroom and attacked Sheldon. They had their way with him and had him cum in both of them before he fell to the bed, totally spent.

They dressed and helped Sally out of the shower. They dried her off and guided her to the bed beside the slumbering Sheldon. They tucked them both in and chuckled as they left the hotel room, Natalie looked to April, "Novices, they can't compete with the women of Chicago." They left and hailed a cab and returned to Natalie's apartment.

Back in Seattle, Leonard pulled up to Station 19 firehouse. He entered and saw the group and they all welcomed him. He looked around, "So where is Andrea and Maya?"

Travis spoke up, "Well Andrea is at the hospital, her husband, the battalion chief is having an operation. As for Captain Bishop, she should be in her office upstairs. Go on up, she's been waiting to see you. She told us all you were heading this way."

He looked to Travis, "Andrea married, huh, well I guess I'll go see Captain Bishop." He headed upstairs and peaked in, "May I enter the office of the captain?"

She hopped up and ran around the desk and hugged him. "Oh Leonard, so glad to see you. Come on in and have a seat. I wanna hear everything. I have a lot to tell you too."

Leonard sat back and told her the entire story and after he was finished he could see the anguish on her face, "Don't feel sorry for me Maya, I'm to blame for letting it go so long. I was hoping against hope that she would change, guess what? She never did and never will. So okay, you heard my sob story, now let me have it, tell me what's going on here."

She told her about how Andrea's old boyfriend was shot and killed, how she was passed over by her now husband for the captain slot and after that how her father got cancer and died in a fire saving most of the station firefighters. As for her, she told her about her switch to women and how she used a man to push her female lover away and how her father's abusive actions had factors in all of that.

Leonard sat up, "Wow, I can't believe it, but your life and Andrea's are nearly as fucked up as mine. What do you say we go out for dinner, my treat, we buy a bottle of tequila and we get drunk and forget our troubles?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers