Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He settled into his new suite and after unpacking he called Leonard, "I heard about what Penny did to you and even though she shouldn't have done that, you know how she is. A leopard doesn't change its spots. You knew how she was and you tried to change her. I have the opposite situation. Amy was exactly how I liked her and she changed. Now that being said, how would you like to come to New York and assist me in interviewing a number of current meteorologists for the new weather channel Fox has charged me with getting off the ground. I'm expecting a lot of casting couch activities and I'm not sure I'll be able to handle them all."

Leonard scoffed, "Are you telling me that you're gonna request these women to put-out to get a job? You are aware of the issues Fox had in the past with sexual harassment don't you?"

Sheldon chuckled, "Oh yes, I'm aware Leonard, but this is a duel weather network, for the cable news and also for an offspring of Fox Nation, it will be weather with a twist, sort of a cross between Naked News and legitimate weather broadcast. In order to entice the women, the salary is much higher, but they have to be semi-nude while doing the weather reports. In order to do this, they have to show their bodies, that is where the casting couch comes into play. They will be advised of this even before any clothes come off. It will all be above board and those who refuse can still be hired, but only for the cable side of the weather channel, of course the salary will be lower, again, up front and they have to realize that they are in no way obligated to remove any clothes or as you put it, put out."

Leonard chuckled, "Sounds like you have it all planned out, but I'm here in Seattle and don't know how long I'll be here. I'll keep it in mind and I'll let you know. I have to go, I have a hot date tonight with a real doctor, talk to you soon, Sheldon, bye."

Sheldon called the office of the CEO of Fox News and set up a meeting. He went down to Janice's office and she showed him his new office. He settled in and within the hour he received a call from the secretary to the CEO, "Hello Dr. Cooper? Ms. Scott has an opening now if you'd like to meet with her now?"

Sheldon hopped up, "I'm on my way, thank you." He hung up and headed to the executive office of the CEO, Suzanne Scott.

Ms. Scott's assistant ushered him into her office and Suzanne Scott stood up from behind her large glass desk. She came around the desk and put out her hand to shake his, "I'm so glad to have you on board Dr. Cooper, We are anxious to see what you have planned for our new division, both on cable and on the internet."

He shook her hand and gazed at her and saw a very, very attractive woman. She was in her late forties or early fifties, but could easily pass for her thirties. Her long blonde hair looked perfect, not a hair out of place and he admired that. Her bright blue eyes were inquisitive and it made him even more attracted to her, "I'm so happy to be here Ms. Scott. I already have a number of ideas, some may cost a lot to begin, but I believe in the long run, will make News Corp a fortune."

She grinned at him and she felt an attraction too, but being the CEO, she reined them in, "Please Dr. Cooper, please call me Suzanne or Sue." She walked around the other side of the desk and took a seat."

She sat down and saw the skirt of her lemon yellow skirt ride up her trim thighs. He could see them through the top of her glass desk. He licked his lips and tore his gaze from her legs and looked up at her. Their eyes met and he knew he was gonna fuck her sooner or later, "Well Suzanne, please call me Sheldon. I was wondering if wanted to hear my ideas now, or would you like them in writing. I'm able to do either, you're the boss, your prerogative." He could see she liked being acknowledged as the boss.

She sat back and crossed her legs, causing the skirt to ride up even higher, "I have a few minutes, why don't you hit the main points and I'll be waiting later for a formal proposal."

He looked form her legs again and up to her smiling face, "You have a number of vacant floors on prime real estate empty. I'm expecting one or two floors for the Fox News Weather Department. I have a lot of ideas for the online department, a little shocking, but even though Fox News is rather conservative, why not shake things up and I guarantee the ratings and the publicity and uproar to send the price of News Corp stock to soar."

She sat forward, "You've peaked my interest." She picked up her phone, "Cancel my next appointment, my meeting with Dr. Cooper is lasting a lot longer than anticipated." She hung up the phone and looked to Sheldon, "Please elaborate, Sheldon."

He shifted as he stared at a rather wide expanse of her bare thighs, "Okay, I have already compiled an extensive list of male and female meteorologists. I intend on going full force to steal as many of them as possible for the cable Weather network and a lot of the better looking ones for the internet division. I'm looking to make the internet division a little risque. Having both the male and female meteorologists wearing as little as possible. When sunny, bikinis or less, especially if they are reporting the weather on the French Riviera, where they are topless. On rainy days, sexy slickers. During the holidays, sexy pixie outfits and so forth. I need to speak with legal to determine how deep I can take the interview process. I wanna press the envelope, if you catch my drift, but not without signed written wavers even before the interview process begins."

She was shifting in her seat. It was easy to see she was liking the idea and interviewing some of the male meteorologists would be something he could offer her as an incentive. "So what else are you proposing, Sheldon?"

"Like I said earlier, I noticed a number of floors empty in this building.

"Yes, after the sale of Twentieth Century Fox to Disney, we had a lot of jobs go with it."

Have you ever considered converting two, maybe three floors into luxury apartments? You could offer them to on-air personalities, even some of the upper management as part of their salary. With the horrible traffic and sky-high prices for lofts or apartments in New York, you could give them a place on lieu of part of their salary. It would eliminate need for cars, or taxis. It could be added to their contracts, in case they left, they have a certain amount of time to vacate, same goes if contract is terminated or not extended. At that point, a little leeway would be allowed to find new housing. With the size of the floors, I anticipate twelve to sixteen apartments per floor. I'd be happy to be first on the waiting list for one of them. You could use a few as incentives for out of town celebrities who are on Fox & Friends, or even the musical acts I see on Fox & Friends during the summer concert series."

She sat back stunned, "That is amazing, I love it. Please Sheldon get all of this on paper so I can propose it to the board. I love it, great work. I'm thinking this is the beginning of a very, very lucrative partnership." She came around the front of the desk and planted her fine ass on the edge of the desk, "I'm really impressed on what you've come up with, Sheldon. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

He looked at her half-bare thighs and looked up at her, "Well, I am rather new here in New York, any suggestions?"

She smiled down at him, "I have one question to ask you. I've heard from a few of the ladies down on set that a couple years ago you were here and you surprised them in a way big way." She used her fingers to part them about a foot apart. "I was just wondering if what they were saying is true?"

He chuckled, "Well, I have one way for you to find out, what do you say you come down to my suite after you get off and I can show you first hand, that is if you're willing to see for yourself?"

She licked her lips, "I'll be there around six, is that alright?"

He chuckled, "I'll be waiting, see you then, boss." He got up and left her sitting there, she was breathing heavily.

He returned to his office, but couldn't concentrate. He started putting his proposal down on paper, but after a few minutes his mind began to drift about Suzanne and her gorgeous legs. He closed off his computer, got up and went up to his suite. He took a quick shower and after drying off, he slipped into a robe and stayed naked under the robe. He went and opened a bottle of wine and let it breath. He pulled out a couple of glasses and just then there was a light tapping on the door. He nearly dropped the glass and putting it down, he hurried to the door. He opened it and she stood there in her two piece lemon yellow skirt suit. She had applied a little more red lip-gloss and brushed out her long wavy blonde hair a little more.

She smiled at him, "Well tell me Sheldon, are you gonna invite me in or are we just gonna stand here in the doorway?"

He stammered, "Oh, I'm sorry Suzanne, I was just mesmerized by your stunning beauty. News Corp sure make right decision making you the CEO, please come on in." He closed the door behind her and went over to the wet bar. "I just opened a bottle of wine, would you care for a glass?"

She came over to the bar, "I'd much rather have some wine, I have glasses up in my office", she giggled and took the glass of wine from him, "Relax Sheldon, I don't bite...much."

He stepped closer to her, "You like teasing me, don't you?"

She kept her eyes on him and nodded, "Yes, oh yes I do!" Her blue eyes locked with his as she locked his gaze. She saw a tiny smile cross his lips.

"Would it give you pleasure if I fucked you right here?"

Her mouth dropped open and she let out a gasp, "God yes!" Her hand slipped down the lapels of his robe and slowly unknotted the belt.

Sheldon's mouth closed over hers. His tongue just getting a taste before he broke the kiss and let go of her hair. He brushed it aside to expose the side of her neck. He ran his lips there at the soft skin just below her earlobe.

"I can see Suzanne that you are a women who loves the power. So tell me what would please you right now?"

Suzanne was stunned, she stood there thinking. She licked her lips, "No man has ever asked me that before. She drew in a deep breath as she watched Sheldon's hand grip the hem of her skirt and slowly drew it upward. She bit her lower lip as the lemon yellow skirt was pulled up over her ample ass and hung around her waist. She closed her eyes and let out a groan when she felt him dip beneath her tiny thong and slowly sink into her juicy folds.

Sheldon spun her around and pulled her to his near naked body. He buried his face in her sweet smelling hair. He nipped at her earlobe, "Oh my Lord, Suzanne, you are so wet and ready for me, aren't you? I know without you saying exactly what you want."

She surprised him as she turned in his arms and reached back and unzipped her bunched up skirt, "Forget about me telling you want I want, I'm just going to show you, is that alright?" She wiggled her ample hips and the skirt fluttered to the floor. She reached out and grabbed hold of his massive cock that was poking out of the folds of his robe. She softly stroked him and she was amazed that it grew stronger, thicker and even longer.

Sheldon looked down and watched her finely manicured fingers slowly slide up and down his shaft. She pulled hard and as she reached the tip, she spread a large drop of his pre-cum that oozed out and ran it around the large dripping head. Her fingers were coated in his pre-cum and she grinned at him as she raised her fingers to her red lips. She swept it along, and coating them, she sucked on her fingers and then her bright pink tongue flicked out and licked the cream she painted on her lips.

Sheldon's hands were on her shoulders and as he pressed downward, he urged her to her knees. She gazed up at him with those bright blue eyes. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his cockhead. She kissed it and looked up, "Is that what you want Sheldon? Do you want me to put your huge cock into my warm, wet mouth?" She didn't wait for a reply, she moaned in satisfaction as she enveloped his cock with her lips. It sank into her mouth and her cheeks hallowed out from her avid sucking. Her tongue ran out on the underside and took all she could into her mouth. She gagged at the large throbbing head leaped against the back of her throat.

Sheldon released a moan and he saw how it turned Suzanne on even more. He watched her suck on him and her other hand dipped into the tiny thing barely covering her juicy pussy. He watched as she began rubbing her clit and he could hear the slurping sounds her fingers were making as she dipped in and out of her slimy hole. He fisted her hair, "Oh Suzanne, unless you want a mouthful of cum, you better stop. I'm about to cum."

She sat back on her heels and popped his cock from her mouth. She stood up on shaking legs, "Come with me, Sheldon!" She turned and walked across the room, dropping articles of clothing as she did. Her jacket fell, her bra followed and as she reached the large sofa, she kicked aside her tiny thong. She leaned over the arm rest of the sofa and reaching back, she spread her cheeks. She heard him groan as he watched her rubbing her clit in small, slow circles. She turned her head and wiggled her finger at him, urging him to come to her.

He stood over her, "How close are you to cumming Suzanne? I can see your clit is very dark and very wet, you have to be close to cumming, just like I was earlier."

She glared at him as she bit down on her lower lip "Oh, so very close, Sheldon."

He finally was set to promote his dominance on her, "Here, you want this thing, Suzanne?" He swatted her fingers aside and replaced his fingers on her clit, and he began lightly rubbing her clit, "You can't cum unless I give it to you. You can't make yourself cum. I'm telling you, if you follow my directions, I will make you cum so many times that you will be begging me to stop, but you can only cum by me, understand?"

She tried to fight back, "Oh, is that so?"

He slapped her hard on her bare ass, "Yes it it and it is going to start now by me tasting you." Before she could react, he pulled his fingers away, he dropped to his knees and his tongue darted out and licked her from the bubbling hole up to her clit and back again. He grabbed her knees and pushed the other leg over the arm rest. In doing this she was spread wide, vulnerable to his attack. He attacked her with gusto and resumed fingering her clit as he stabbed at her hole over and over again, "Mmmm, when I was in your office and saw you part your legs, I imagined how you would taste. I have to say, I'm not disappointed, you are as sweet as I thought you would be. I could camp out here and make a feast from your juicy pussy." He smiled as he felt her hips quiver and she pressed her cunt harder against his mouth.

She was trembling as she reached up and began pinching her stiff nipples as they were pressed hard against the cushion of the sofa. She growled out as she started cumming. She felt him sink two fingers deep into her cunt and began petting her G-spot and it triggered an orgasm she wanted ever since she saw the large lump in his pants as he sat across from her in her office. She screamed out, "Oh God I'm cumming, Sheldon, I'm cumming!

Sheldon leaned back and slowly slid his fingers in and out of her as her orgasm slowly subsided. He saw she was in a daze and he pulled her to her shaking legs. He spun her around and kissed her hard, allowing her to taste her juices on his lips. He sucked on her lower lip and he reached down and shoved couple fingers back into her juicy cunt.

She threw her head back and her wavy blonde hair covered her face. He stared down at her, "Do you want me to fuck you now Suzanne? Do you want my big, fat cock in your pussy?"

She growled out, "Oh yes, Sheldon, I need you to fuck me, I want it more than I've ever wanted a cock!"

Sheldon gripped her by her hips and spun her around to kneel in front of him. He bent her at the waist, "Lean over the sofa Suzanne and hold on tight." He swept his cock up and down the slick folds of her pussy and pushing forward, he entered her slowly. He reached up and pushed her silky blonde hair aside. He brushed his lips on the back of her neck and he heard her moan as he slid deeper into her tight cunt. He nipped at her sensitive flesh, "Do you feel me entering you Suzanne? I can't believe how tight you are, I'm gonna love fucking you and feel you cum all over my cock."

He began trusting in and out of her, still not all the way in, but with each inward thrust, he sank deeper. He reached around and pinched her clit hard as he increased the speed and depth of his thrusts.

Suzanne threw her head back and screamed out, "I'm going to cum, please, please, faster go faster I need to cum. Ohhhhhhhhhhh my Goddddddd, I'm cumming!"

When she came, Sheldon's thrusts got even harder and faster to chase after his own orgasm. His moans were barely audible to her, but she felt him beginning to pump his hot creamy cum deep inside of her.

They both slowed and Suzanne felt as if all of her bones had turned to mush. She shivered as she felt Sheldon pressing gentle kisses to her sweat covered back. She wiggled out from under him and stood and slowly began gathering up the trail of clothes she dropped earlier. She came over to the sofa and slowly began dressing.

Sheldon looked up at her, "I knew you would be a fine fuck. After reading about how you were Roger Ailes henchman, making the women wear shorter skirts, I knew we wouldn't wait long to fuck. So tell me Suzanne, when are we gonna hook up again?"

She chuckled, "We'll see Sheldon, I'm expecting your detailed report on my desk by the end of the week." She buttoned up her jacket, checked her hair and lipstick in the mirror and shrugged. She turned and chuckled, "You better get off your knees and get back to work, I'll be seeing you soon, Sheldon." she turned and left the suite.

A lot, lot more to cum on both coasts and also in-between too.